ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何自信地勾引某人 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何自信地勾引某人

How To Seduce Someone With Confidence

我们从不会像去勾引自己深爱的人时
We are never as shy and gauche as we are
那样羞涩窘迫
when attempting to seduce someone we deeply like.
认为某人完美的想法 引起了我们的兴趣
The thought of someone is perfect coming to take an interest in us
这个想法似乎充满挑逗 且不切实际
seems at once tantalizing and entirely implausible.
我们为此头晕目眩 还时常晕厥
We develop vertigo and, too often, fall.
不安的背后两种恐惧交织在一起:
Behind our insecurity lie two conjoined fears:
我们尤其糟糕但我们的爱人特别完美
that we are exceptionally awful. And that the beloved is exceptionally perfect.
两种想法都危害巨大——且都大错特错
Both ideas are hugely destructive – and false.
然而对自己的天性更加自信
However, the road to greater confidence about our own nature
并非开始自我告知说毕竟我们都是聪慧的
is not to start to tell ourselves that we are, after all, brilliant.
而是去小心观察其他人的聪慧是否像看起来的那样
It is to examine more carefully how brilliant any other human being can plausibly be
——从而得出我们并不比其他人差的结论
– and conclude that we are no more awful than the next soul.
我们死守着对自我的荒谬认知
We are so closely in contact with our own ridiculous sides,
如果不始终真诚对待自己——对自身又有着太多假想 我们不能——关注内心
we cannot – from within, if we are halfway honest – have many illusions about ourselves:
我们每天都清楚自身的笨拙 错误和荒谬
every day, we are made aware of our inherent clumsiness, error and absurdity.
却只能看见他人精心伪装的虚假外表
By contrast, we only ever see the carefully constructed facades of everyone else,
这种伪装让他们看起来——非常不公平——比实际更具吸引力
which is what can make them seem – quite unfairly – more impressive than they in fact are.
我们不必千方百计维护自尊
We shouldn’t try to reassure ourselves of our own dignity;
对于不可遏止的天性以及自己和他人的荒谬行为
we should grow at peace with the inevitable nature of our
我们应平和对待
but also everybody else’s ridiculousness.
我们在现在 过去和未来都是笨蛋——
We are idiots now, we have been idiots in the past, and we will be idiots again in the future –
这也是全然正常的
and that is entirely normal.
人类别无他择
There aren’t any other available options for a human being.
一旦我们准备好审视自己 以自然且愚蠢的方式
Once we learn to see ourselves as already, and by nature, foolish,
即使我们不止一次犯蠢也不要紧
it really doesn’t matter so much if we do one more thing that might look quite stupid.
我们想要亲吻的人实际上会觉得我们很蠢
The person we try to kiss could indeed think us ridiculous.
但就算他们这么想 对我们而言也不是什么新鲜事
But if they did so, it wouldn’t be news to us;
他们只认可我们很久以前在心底温和接受的东西
they would only be confirming what we had already gracefully accepted in our hearts long ago:
我们如他们——以及所有地球人一般——都是笨蛋
that we, like them – and every other person on the earth – are something of a nitwit.
尝试和失败的风险不再深深刺痛我们
The risk of trying and failing would have its sting substantially removed.
害怕蒙羞的恐惧不再在暗地里悄然接近
The fear of humiliation would no longer stalk us in the shadows.
再有 认为某人会视自己为特别的存在且等待勾引也无济于事
Furthermore, it is properly unhelpful ever to think of someone we want to seduce as particularly special.
当然 我们会一时受到美丽和智慧的吸引 这不稀奇
It is normal, of course, to be momentarily dazzled by beauty or intelligence,
但是我们需要快速恢复过来
but we should quickly recover our poise
并牢记 毕竟我们的爱人只是凡人而已
and remember that our beloved is, after all, only human.
换句话说 一旦我们深入了解那诱人的伪装
In other words, that behind the alluring facade, once we know them better,
我们会发现其背后一连串恼人的癖好 不安 妄想和缺点
they will have a litany of irritating habits, insecurities, obsessions and flaws.
如果亲吻甚至某天和这个人结婚会让我们更自信
To give us further confidence, if we did kiss and even one day marry this person,
不消说 几乎多数时候我们都不开心
we’d almost certainly be quite unhappy a lot of the time.
在潜在的爱人面前所表现出的胆小害怕
Our intimidated feelings before a prospective lover
源于未知风险带来的耸人听闻感
stem from a melodramatic sense of how much is at stake.
这样完美的人 随时光流逝会比他们所表现的还要复杂
This paragon will, with time, prove to be a lot more complicated than they appear
也会在某些时候极其绞痛人心 令人恼羞成怒
and will at points be plain heart-wrenchingly maddening.
我们试图穿过房间和他们搭讪时 这样的黑暗知识可以让我们松一口气
This dark knowledge should relax us as we struggle to cross the room and speak to them:
我们实际上面对的 不是一个用神奇的双手完全左右我们的圣人
we are not, in fact, faced with a divine being balancing our fate entirely in their well-formed hands.
他们只不过是普通人
They are an ordinary creature beset with all the
和我们一样会紧张 妥协 有盲点
tensions, compromises and blind spots we know from our own selves –
但在事事顺心的时候
someone who will, if everything goes really well,
他们能最终彻底毁掉我们的生活
in substantial ways eventually ruin our lives.
我们能以某次悲伤中获得的踏实自信来接近约会对象
We can approach our date with the down-to-earth confidence of one misery-
把对方诱惑到自己跟前 从而开始一段恋情
inducing human reaching out to another to start a relationship
然而自己迟早会在很多时候 感觉犯下大错
that will, in time, at many points, feel like an enormous mistake.
一旦恋情开始 可以进入诱惑阶段
We can import into the seduction phase
其中一些我们会自然经历的举措(有益放松)虽忘恩负义——
some of the (usefully relaxing) ingratitude that we naturally experience once a relationship has started –
可以借助其来维持恋情
and use it to get love going.
夜幕降临前 我们应告诫自己
We should, before heading out for the evening,
某人只不过是笨蛋白痴罢了
tell oneself that one is of course something of a cretin and an imbecile,
还有他们 和所有我们将遇见的人
but then so are they, and everyone else we will meet.
这样一来 接下来犯的一两个蠢
One or two more acts of folly should, thereafter,
也就不足为奇了
not seem like they matter very much at all.
我们每周都会制作新鲜有趣 发人深省的视频
We produce new, thought provoking films, every week.
别忘了订阅我们的节目
Be sure to subscribe to our channel and
更多浏览请点击屏幕下方的连接
take a look at more of what we have to offer at the link on your screen now.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

男神女神太完美了,想要勾引诱惑他们是不是太可耻了呀?别方(huang),他们并不是遥不可及的,只要你对自己有信心。(没有错!本视频的主旨就是:深爱的人要自信勾引!)

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

半碗凉茶

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3xXrk9JrQ

相关推荐