未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“我爱你”用英语怎么说?

How to Say "I Love You" in English | Valentine's Day 💘

Well hello I’m Emma from mmmEnglish!
大家好 我是Emma 欢迎收看《艾玛英语》
Today I’m gonna share some different
今天我要分享一些不一样的
and some more meaningful ways to say “I love you”
且更有意义的方式来表达“我爱你”
Now, of course, it’s lovely to say “I love you”
当然 可以直接说“我爱你”
but it’s a really overused expression in English.
但在英语表达中“我爱你”被用的太多了
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but we use it a lot
不知道你是否注意过 我们对朋友
to talk about friends, family members, pets,
家人 宠物 某个地方甚至是食物
places, even food.
说了太多“我爱你”
We use it all the time!
我们总说我爱你
So when the time comes to really
当我们需要表达
deeply and genuinely mean it,
深切而真挚的感情时
there are some better English phrases to use,
英语中有一些更好的
stronger and more meaningful ways to express your love.
更强烈也更有意义的表达爱意的方式
Let me show you!
我带你看看
It really doesn’t matter who you love, love is love.
不管你爱的是谁 爱就是爱
But you can use these expressions to help you
但是无论你爱的是谁
share that feeling with whoever you love
你都可以用这些表达方式表达情感
but since it’s Valentine’s Day,
既然今天是情人节
let’s start deep, deep and meaningful.
我们先看看如何来表达深情
Have you heard of that word ‘deep’ being used to talk about emotions?
你听过别人用“deep”来形容感情吗?
Strong emotions, really personal feelings that affect you deeply inside.
表达的是一种强烈的触动你内心深处的个人感受
Later on, I’m going to share some expressions that are casual
稍后 我会分享一些轻松的表达
perhaps a little more appropriate to the start of a relationship
比较适用于刚开始的一段感情
when you don’t want to be too serious about your feelings.
当你不想太严肃地对待这份感情时
Oh, plus, I’m gonna share one that’s often used incorrectly.
我还会分享一个经常被用错的表达
It’s kind of outdated but it gets overused by English learners.
虽然有点过时了 但英语学习者经常在用
I definitely don’t think that you should use it.
我非常不建议大家这么用
In English, we can go beautifully deep with some idioms
在英语中 有一些习语可以表达
that we use to say “I love you”
更深层次的爱
and my personal favourite is
我最喜欢的用的是
“I love you to the moon and back”
“我对你的爱就像往返月球那么长久”
So we’re taking “I love you” and we’re making it
不仅表达出了“我爱你”
even more special with this expression.
还会显得更特别
We’re taking that love to the moon
我带着对你爱去了月球
and all the way back again – that’s a long way!
又回来了 这真的是很长一段路
That distance is expressing how much love we have
这个距离表达出了我们相爱的程度
but just in case you were thinking about some other
你可能会想到其他遥远的地方
far-off destinations, don’t switch it.
但是 不要换词
Okay it doesn’t work with other destinations.
这句话不可以用其他的地方来表达
I love you to the shops and back.
我对你的爱就像往返超市那么长久
It hasn’t really got that same romantic vibe about it, does it?
这样显得不那么浪漫 对吧?
When you’re talking about love,
当你谈论爱情的时候
when you’re talking about a deep love,
当你在谈论深情时
we need to express the scale of it,
我们要表达出爱的程度
you know, like how enormous are those feelings,
比如这种感觉有多强烈
how enormous is that love?
这种爱有多强烈?
I really love hearing how idioms translate across languages,
我很想知道不同语言都是怎么表达的
so I want to know if you’ve got any of your own
所以我很想知道你的母语中是否
that you use in your own languages to talk
也有这种浪漫地
about this deep beautiful love.
表达深情的说法
If you can, write it into the comments below.
如果有 请写在下方的评论区中
I want you to write it in your own language
请用你自己的母语写出来
but then translate it into English as well.
然后再翻译成英文
Many times I think that other languages
很多时候 相较于英语
do a much better job of translating
我觉得其他语言更好地
or expressing those feelings of love and passion
表达出了爱和激情的感觉
so I’m definitely looking forward to reading yours in the comments.
所以我非常期待看到你们的评论
In English, you might hear people say
你可能听到人们用英语说
“You make my world go round”
“我的世界因为你才转动”
Our planet goes around the sun
地球绕着太阳转动
and this creates night and day and the seasons.
才有了日夜交替 四季更迭
So many things that are really, really important to our survival,
有很多东西对我们来说至关重要
you know, we rely on our planet going around the Sun.
只有地球围绕太阳公转 人类才能生存
And in English, there are two things that
用英语来说 有两样东西
make the world go round
可以让世界运转
which means they’re extremely important.
也就是说它们非常重要
Without them, we can’t function, we can’t survive.
没有它们 我们无法运作 也无法生存
Now money is one of those things.
金钱是其中之一
You might have heard that expression before,
你可能听说过这种表达
“money makes the world go round”
“有钱能使鬼推磨”
But thankfully, love is the other thing that makes the world go round
幸运的是 爱也能让世界转动
So we say to the person that we love
所以我们会对爱的人说
“You make my world go round”
“我的世界因为你才转动”
All right, to that person,
对那个人来说
when you tell them that they make your world go round,
当你说你的世界是因为有了他才转动
you’re telling them that they’re incredibly important to you.
你其实是在告诉他 他对你特别重要
You’re saying that you can’t function without them.
你是在说你不能没有他们
A really important note for my English learners watching,
对于正在观看视频的英语学习者来说很重要的一点
this expression is not used with the word ‘around’.
这个表达不能用“around”这个词
“You make my world go around” sounds really odd, okay?
用around听起来会很奇怪 对吧?
It’s just “You make my world go round”
这个表达只能用round
Just a little reminder because that’s an easy mistake to make.
因为很容易用错所以在这里作一个小小的提醒
You can also say “You are my world.”
你也可以说“你是我的全世界”
“You are my everything”
“你是我的一切”
So these are both more romantic ways of saying
这两种方式些都能更浪漫地
you’re the most important thing or the most important person in my life.
表达出他对你来说是最重要的
“We were made for each other”
“我们是天造地设的一对”
This idiom is about destiny and fate.
这句话是从命运的角度来表述的
Of all the people in this whole world,
世界上有那么多的人
it’s as if we were designed and created specifically for each other.
我们就好像是专门为彼此量身打造的一样
There is no one else in the world more perfectly suited.
世界上再没有比彼此更适合的人了
Interestingly you can also use this expression to talk
有趣的是 这个表达也可以用来
fondly about someone else’s relationship
深情地谈论别人的关系
but to say that they are perfect for each other.
但是要说他俩真是天生一对
They’re made for each other.
他俩是天造地设的一对
This is unlike the other idioms that I mentioned.
这和我前面提到的那些表达不同
You can’t say “They love each other to the moon and back”
你不能说“他们的爱就像往返月球那么长久”
That’s weird.
那太奇怪了
But you can use this one to talk about
下面这个说法既能用于表达自己的感情
your own relationship but also other people’s.
也适用于描述他人的感情
I’d be lost without you.
没有你我不知道该怎么办
This expression is not just about love,
这句话不仅能用来表达爱意
it’s about showing your appreciation for someone
也能用来表达你对他人的感激之情
that they’re so significant in your life,
表达他们对你来说特别重要
that you don’t know what you would do without them.
没有了他们 你不知道该怎么办
So you could even use it if someone did something
你可以在别人帮了你大忙时
for you that really helped you out,
用这句话来表达感谢
like they helped you to move house when you’d broken your arm.
比如在你胳膊骨折时帮你搬家
Then you could say to that person
此时你可以对他说
“I’d be lost without you.
没有你我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know how I would have done it.”
我不知道我会怎么做
So with all of these beautiful expressions in mind,
学了这么多美妙的表达
why don’t you practise using them by writing your lover
为什么不试着用这些表达方式给你爱的人
a little English love note?
写一封英文情书呢?
It’s Valentine’s Day after all.
毕竟情人节到了
There is no better time to be practising
现在正是最好的练习用英文
expressing your love for someone in English,
向某人表达爱意的时候
even if your partner doesn’t know much English,
即便你的伴侣英语不是很好
they’re going to be blown away by how much love
他们会也被你倾注在这张情书上
and effort went into that little note.
的爱和努力所感动
If you want some extra writing tips from me
如果你想跟我学习更多的写作技巧
then check out this lesson up here.
请查看上方的课程
Now let’s go way back to the start of a relationship
现在让我们回到一段关系刚开始的时候
when you’re full of passion and lust.
此时的你满怀激情和憧憬
Have any of you just started a relationship with someone
你们中有人是刚开始了一段新恋情
and you’re still in the early days?
感情还停留在最开始的阶段吗?
Do you love them yet?
你已经爱上他了吗?
Or maybe you’re falling in love?
或者说你正在坠入爱河吗?
Even just saying “I love you” can be scary,
直接说“我爱你”可能有点吓人
it’s like a huge commitment, right?
这是一个很大的承诺 对吧?
Maybe you’re a little worried that the other person’s
可能你有点担心对方没有准备好
not ready to say it back to you.
反过来对你说我爱你
So you might want to keep it a little light,
所以你可能想表达浅浅的爱意
you know, maybe you don’t want to go so deep.
可能你不想表现得太深情
So let’s try a few less formal, less serious expressions.
那我们就来学一些不那么正式严肃的表达吧
I’m crazy about you.
我对你着迷
This is a less formal way of saying I love you.
这是“我爱你”的一种不太正式的说法
If you’re not a hundred percent sure whether the other person
如果你不是百分之百确信对方
is ready to say “I love you” back to you
是否准备好对你说“我爱你”
then definitely go for this one.
一定要选这个表达
It’s going to show them that you’re pretty serious about your relationship
这表明你对这份感情很认真
and ready to take it another step further.
并且准备进一步发展
Whatever you do, do not say
不管你做什么 一定不要说
“I’m head over heels for you”
“我为你神魂颠倒”
I think that that’s a really weird and old-fashioned
我认为这是一种很奇怪很老套的
way of telling someone that you love them.
表达爱意的方式
It’s written in lots of English language textbooks
很多英语课本里都有这个表达
so I want to know if other native English speakers,
所以我想知道其他以英语为母语的人
if you’re watching,
如果你正在看这个视频
if you agree you would never tell someone
你是否也从来不会跟他人讲
“I’m head over heels for you”, right?
“我为你神魂颠倒” 对吧?
It’s more something that you would observe in another couple.
这个表达更多被用来形容其他人的感情
Maybe if your teenage son had just started dating a girl
比如你十几岁的儿子新交了一个女朋友
and you know, they were really really cutely in love
你知道他们真的真的很甜蜜
and you might tell your friends
你可能会跟朋友说
“They’re head over heels for each other.”
“他们彼此爱得神魂颠倒”
They’re just crazy about each other.
他们互相着迷
I think ‘crazy about you’ is a little more contemporary,
我觉得“对你着迷”是更时兴的说法
you know, ‘head over heels’ is a bit old-fashioned.
“神魂颠倒”就有点过时了
One that is definitely not cheesy is “I adore you”
一个毫不俗气的说法是“我崇拜你”
This is a sweet, lovely way of letting someone know
这种说法很甜蜜很可爱
that you love them,
表达了你对他们的爱
that they hold a special place in your heart.
表明他们在你心中占有特殊的地位
I’m falling for you.
我爱上了你
If you’re not quite ready to say the words “I love you”,
如果你还没有完全准备好说“我爱你”
then these ones are a good option
这些会是很好的选择
because we use them when you’re in between
因为我们会用这些来表达
really liking someone and loving them
介于喜欢和爱之间的感情
so of course,
当然
the expression relates to that idea of falling in love
这个表达适用于刚坠入爱河的时候
which is something I talked about in more detail in this video
我在这个视频中讲到了更多的细节
up here and so, you know, “I’m falling for you” is like
说“我爱上你了”就像是
you know, letting someone know that it’s happening,
告诉他这是正在发生
you know, this idea of love and falling in love.
你爱他并且正在爱着
It’s happening. It’s in the process.
你的爱是现在进行时
So today’s the day my friends, the day of love
朋友们 今天是情人节
if you’re watching this video as I release it.
如果你在我发布的时候看到了这个视频
So I want to know do you have plans to celebrate
我想知道你今天有庆祝情人节
Valentine’s Day today? Do you usually celebrate?
的计划吗?你经常过情人节吗?
Or maybe you have a completely different day
或许在你的国家 你们在其他的
to celebrate love in your country.
日子庆祝情人节
Or maybe you’re like me and you think that Valentine’s Day
或许你和我一样 认为情人节
is all commercial garbage and that actually
都只是商业噱头 其实
every day is a day to show love to your partner.
每一天都可以向伴侣表达爱意
I really hope that I’ve taught you some new expressions
非常希望我已经教会了你们这些新的表达
to help you express your deep passionate love in English
能够帮你用英语表达深切的浓烈的爱
which reminds me, if you love mmmEnglish,
我突然想起来 如果你喜欢《艾玛英语》
then I hope you’ve subscribed to the channel.
我希望你已经订阅了这个频道
Make sure you do if you haven’t already
如果还没有 请记得订阅哟
and you can always practise your natural English expression,
你可以和我一起学习艾玛模仿系列课程
your pronunciation, your facial expressions with me
练习地道的英语表达
in the mmmEnglish Imitation Series.
练习发音 训练面部表情
They are a brilliant way of practising speaking English
这个系列课程非常适合练习
with passion and with feeling
带着激情和感情说英语
so make sure you check them out.
所以你一定要去看看
Anyway I’ll see you in the next lesson. Bye for now!
我们下期再见 拜拜

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

表达爱意 除了用“我爱你” 你还知道其他的表达吗?不同的表达传递的情感状态有什么区别呢?让我们跟随这段视频来一起了解一下吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

努力学好英语的个个

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSr7aRNJmaY

相关推荐