未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何省钱

How to Save Money [Quickly!] | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·特雷西 今天我来
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy,and today I want to give you some tips
向大家介绍几个省钱的小窍门
on how to save money in the airhead.
如果你每天早上省下一杯$5的拿铁
Did you know that you could save
你知道 一年下来
$250 next year by
你能省下250美元吗
passing up that morning $5 latte?
你的一天可以从一杯提神的家酿啤酒开始
You could kick start your day insteadwith a strong jolt of your own home brew.
当谈到这个问题时
And while we’re on the subject,
你每个月花在有线卫星电视上的钱有多少
what are you spending each monthon cable satellite TV?
把这个数字乘以十二
Multiply that figure by twelve and
再减去电视广播天线的钱
subtract the cost of a TV broadcast aerial,
那么你的存钱罐里还能多出1000-1200美元
and you could have another $1000-1200to your savings Kitty.
放弃花式咖啡和定价过高的有线电视
Giving up fancy coffee and overpriced cable TV,
只是小代价省钱的两个实例
are but 2 examples of low sacrificesmeasures to save money.
这些只是省钱策略的一部分 简单实用且百试百灵
They’re part of a stunningly simple strategythat anyone can adopt,
而你需要做的只有这两件事
and you only need to do 2 things.
或许你觉得靠低于收入的钱来维持不了生活 但其实是可以的
Maybe you don’t think you can live onless than you earn but you can.
只需对你的需求做个实事求是的评估
It requires an honest needs assessment.
至于你自己 每个月花在住宿
As yourself, are you paying more than 28% of your
房贷 公寓租金之类的钱
monthly income on lodging,
是不是超过了你收入的28%?
house payments, apartment rent and so on?
28%是个标准线
The 28% is the benchmark
大部分贷方以此计算你的债务收入比
that most lender use incalculating your debt to income ratio.
超过了这个值 即超出还债能力 你就得搬家了
If so, you’re living beyond your means,and need to make a move.
还有一种会吞金的信用卡
Then there’s that income sucking credit card.
你现在是不是用它代替现金付款购物?
Are you reaching for it to pay for itemsyou once bought with cash?
翻翻上个月的购物单
Take a look at last month’s statement,
你就知道跬步是怎么积成千里的了
notice how all of those little chargesadd up to one big bill.
想必 你找不出其他的例子了
You can’t no doubt come up with other example but,
但我们的重点在于 如何做到量入为出
the important thing here is tofound ways to live below your means,
这样你才能省下额外的钱
so that you can start saving that extra money.
这里有些小窍门
Here some tips, for living below your means.
1.知道你的收入都要拿来做什么
First, know what demandsyou’re placing on your income.
列个一览表
Make a list of everything and,
将各项开销罗列出来进行作为待削减事项
make everything on that lista candidate for economizing.
2. 制定一个符合实际的每月储蓄目标
Second, set a realistic monthly savings goal.
再乘以十二
Multiplied by 12,
就是到明年这个时候 你能省下的钱
and that’s what you’ll have save by this time next year.
那么下一步该做什么?
What is your next move?
是像原先那样见什么买什么
Are you going for a dead pay down,
全家一起去度假
a family vacation, or maybe just a
还是存下来以备不时之需?
cushion in case of emergency?
做好决定后
Decide and you’ll know
你就知道剩下的钱够不够用了
whether you can live on leftover income.
3. 还清债务
Third, pay down your debt.
无债身轻 是通向量入而出的生活最明确的一条路
Living debt-free is the clearest pathtowards living below your means, and
也方便攒钱省钱
saving your money.
考虑到一并还清信用卡贷款
Consider consolidating and paying off credit card debt,
你可以找一把锋利的剪刀
find its sharp pair of scissors,
剪碎你要用于支付的
cut up the credit and bank cards
信用卡和银行卡
you need to pay down.
接下来 制定个预算
Next, make a budget
并持之以恒
and stick to it.
若你做到了上面的几条那么你已经做到一多半的合理消费
If you have followed up the advices aboveyou’re already more than halfway to a budget.
你现在可以着手处理你能省下的钱
You can now get a handle on what you can save
直到你对你的收入
until you know everything about what you earn,
你的重复性支出
what your recurring expenses are,
以及剩下的钱的去向知根知底
and where all that other money’s going.
你需要一个预算
You need a budget.
说到这 以下是准备预算的7条建议
With that said, here are the7 suggestions on preparing a budget.
1. 你得决定如何跟踪你的预算
First, decide on how you want to track your budget.
你可以用任何东西 小到迷你笔记本 大到财务软件
You can use anything from a sparrow notebookto financial software,
亦或是上网找免费的电子预算表格模板
or look for a free spreadsheet budget templates online.
2. 记录你所有的收入
Second, record all your income
并做出保守的预判
and be conservative on your projections,
涵盖你的总收入 奖金 利息收入退税以及其他所有的收入来源
include your gross income, bonuses, interest income, tax rebates and all of their sources.
3. 确定你的支出
Third, determine your expenses.
这项上你会多花些时间 但你得知道支出是你预算中最易掌控的部分
You spend more time on this, but know that expenses are the most controllable elements of your budget.
将支出分成固定型和可自由支配型
Budget your expenses into categories offixed and discretionary.
固定是指像租金 车贷这样不可避免的支出
Fixed means that that rentand car payment you can’t avoid them.
自由支配则意味着你可以推迟或延期一段时间
Discretionary are things that you canput off or delay to a later time,
或者永远都不要
or to no time at all.
4. 将收入和支出相比较
Fourth, compare your income with the expenses.
大多数美国人的固定支出占收入的七成 比如
Most Americans spend about70% of their income on fixed expenses, like
寄宿费 租金 公共事业 交通费 伙食等等
lodging, rent, utilities, transportation, food, etc.
剩下30%缺乏回旋余地
Remaining 30% provides scant wiggle room,
除非你能想办法削减固定支出
unless you can find a way tocut down on the fixed expenses.
最好的方法是将总开支的预算
The best rule of thumb is to budget total expenses
大致定位在收入的90%
at about 90% of your income.
5. 通过关注预算中支出的一项来改善状况
Fifth, improve your situation by focusing on the expense side of your budget.
如果你想生活在收入线以下 你必须坦诚
If you want to live below your means,you must be honest
对待 什么是固定消费的必需品
about what are necessities, fixed,
以及什么是可有可无的奢侈品
and what are luxuries, discretionary.
逐级削减 降低以前的标准
Cut down on the ladder, and try to reduce the former.
6. 专注于你的省钱目标
Sixth, focus on your goals.
现在 你应该对你的财务状况
By now you should havea good snapshot of your financial health,
你在量入为出的同时能省下多少钱 有了个初步判断
and how much you can saveand still live below your income,
包括一些大额项目 比如
include the big-ticket items like your
孩子的教育 你的新家和你退休后的生活支出
child’s education and new home and your retirement years.
7. 反复审视你的预算 密切跟踪你的进展
And seventh, revisit your budgetand keep close track of your progress.
你能够实现每月省钱的目标吗
Are you on targetto achieve your monthly saving’s goals?
每月检查 最好是10次
A monthly review, preferably around 10th
能让你知道消费预算是精确还是不切实际
will allow you to check whether you’re spending estimates were accurate or unrealistic.
如果不合实际 你下个月就得做出调整
If unrealistic, you need to adjust themfor the coming month.
省钱 是设定目标和优先排序
Saving your money, is aboutsetting your goals and priorities.
你会去选择你不会为哪些东西存钱
You do that by choosing what you aren’t saving for,
制定预算 以及记录开支
setting a budget and recording your expenses.
你可以活在收入线以下 省钱为将来做打算
You can live below your meansand save for your future.
向自己做出承诺 脚踏实地
Make the commitment and do the work,
明年的这个时候 你就能很顺利地
this time next yearyou’ll be well on your way to reaching
实现你所有的经济目标
all your financial goals.
在总结之前 我想留给你们一个观念
Before we wrap up, I’d like to leave you with a thought,
你可以分享给朋友和追随者
to share with your friends and followers.
你可以拥有更多
“You can have more,
成就更多 做的更多 因为
be more, and do more because you can change
你能改变自己
the person you are.”
现在 我很想听听你们的声音 那么今天的问题如下
Now I’d love to hear from you, so my question today is this:
你现在可以立即着手去做哪一件事
What is one thing that you can do to save money
来省钱?
starting immediately?
在下方评论 以确保我能跟得上你的进度
Leave a comment below, and I’ll be sureto follow up with you.
感谢收看 记住 如果你想改写未来
Thanks for watching, and remember if you want to change your future,
行动起来 行动起来 就现在
take action, and take action, now.
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoy this video and feel it was valuable in
感觉有助于教你如何省钱
teaching you about how to save money,
请订阅我的频道
subscribe to my channel,
点赞 并分享给你的朋友
“Like” this video, and share this video with your friends.
别忘了点击屏幕下方的按钮 可获得免费礼品
Don’t forget to click the button on the screenfor a free gift.
再次感谢您的收看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你可以不必做一个月光族

听录译者

HOUKI

翻译译者

HOUKI

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o30cr793tCk

相关推荐