ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

6个月省下1.2万美元的方法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

6个月省下1.2万美元的方法

How to Save Money | 7 Surprising Ways to Save Over $11,000 in 6 Months

本视频将会详尽介绍
In this video I’m going to walk you step by step
我如何省下一万两千多美元
exactly how I saved over $12,000
在不冻结信用卡的情况下
without freezing my credit cards,
我并没有要求自己晚上禁止外出
depriving myself of saying no tonight’s out.
在六个月内 我用7个方法省了一万两千多美元
The seven unconventional ways I saved over $12,000 in under six months.
我并不是想告诉你做好预算
This video’s not gonna be telling you to budget,
如何不花钱喝咖啡
or to not spend money on lattes,
或是削减开支
or to cut back on spending.
本视频讲的是7个非常规的省钱方法
This video’s gonna have 7 unconventional ways to save money.
我发现 省钱也可以很简单
Things that I did found saving to be quite easy,
没有丝毫痛苦 完全是自发而为
not painful, almost automatic.
这些方法易于施行 无需太多改变
And this is stuff you can implement without noticing a whole lot of change
但真的能影响你的财务状况
that can really impact your finances.
我说的不是如何挣钱
It’s not about the money we make.
而是如何存钱
It’s about the money we keep.
本视频会涉及7个存钱策略
So this video is gonna touch on 7 of those strategies to do so.
让我们看看吧
Let’s get into them now.
方法一
Way number one.
这是我的秘密武器
This is my secret weapon.
我按照一定的规则节省了一万两千多美元
And I did save over $12,000 with certain rules.
大多数人加入了我的存钱大军
A lot of us go into my trip upcoming I keep talking about
从我录制本视频的七月开始
might be on it by the time the video is live, in July.
我想到省下五千美元的方法
And you know I had come up with a way to save five thousand dollars
不需动用存款
without tapping into savings,
不需挪用收入
without tapping into income,
不需……你可以继续支付租金 食物 开销
without you know still paying rents and food and expenses
甚至所有的物品
and all that stuff.
我要跟你分享的这个app
And this app that I’m going to share with you
就是我的秘密武器
was my secret weapon,
它叫Qapital
it’s called Qapital.
它算是游戏规则的改变者 我的女朋友向我推荐了它
This has been a game-changer, my girlfriend turned me onto it,
你可以设置一些规定
and you can set up these rules,
当你花钱时 程序能够自动检测
so we’re automatically senses when you spend money.
把钱凑成最近的整数
Then it will round up to the nearest dollar,
或者按照你的设定 凑成多两美元的整数
or round up to the nearest two dollars if you program it,
甚至凑成多五美元
or five dollars.
这些多出的钱数将会存进账户
And so these many deposits that you make into this account
不断累加
add up over time,
这就是我省下一万两千美元的方法
and this is how I was able to save $12,000.
加上其他策略 我实现了省钱计划
Along with some of these other strategies, I’ll get to in a little bit.
但主要还是靠这款炫酷的app
But this was the main thing such a cool app.
我把这个叫作自由者规则
There’s also a rule on here called the freelancer rule that I use.
因为 在每年年末 或者在即将到来的四月
Because you know at the end of the year, at least in April comes along,
政府会让你缴税
and Uncle Sam wants a tax bill.
因此我就想到
Well, I got to come up with that
这些收入都无需交税
because none of this income is really taxed.
因此 自由者规则非常炫酷 你可以试试
So the freelancer rule is really cool, you can program to say,
每当我使用Qapital支付
okay, Qapital, every single time I make a check,
或者存钱进银行账户时 因为你关联了app
or deposit a check into my bank account because you link it,
就会从中抽取30%放进账户
take 30% of that and put it in this account.
你可以从每笔交易中都存下30%
And you can stockpile this 30% of everything you make,
10%或5% 实现小目标
or 10% or 5% into these mini goals or accounts.
这真是一个炫酷的app
Okay, this is such a cool app.
一切都是自动的
And this makes it automatic.
当你自己存钱时
When you make it automatic,
往往会对存钱带有情绪
you’re able to take the emotional side of saving money.
就仿佛是拿走身体的一部分
Like you’re taking something away from yourself,
现在你能够自动存钱了
and you’re able to automate it,
也不会因为情绪影响存钱之路
and then you don’t get in the way of it.
因此我关闭了所有的储蓄账户
And so I really close down all my other savings accounts,
只使用这个app 支票和其他一些银行资源
and just use this app my checking and a few other banking resources.
这才是我真正想要的
Between that it’s all I really needed.
我的意思是 这个app真的拯救了我
I mean this app is a huge lifesaver.
我把链接放在了下面
So I’ll post a link down below.
郑重声明 他们可没给我付宣传费
And full disclosure they did not pay me for this endorsement.
只是一款我偶然发现并爱上的app而已
Just an app I’m really passionate about found it naturally.
如果你通过链接注册
If you sign up through the link,
会得到一笔五美元的免费存款
you get a cool $5 free on your first deposit.
我没有五美元
It’s what I didn’t got five bucks,
但我将赠送你们五美元
and I’m going to free five bucks.
如果你注册了 那很棒
If you sign up it’s cool,
我们可以支持这个频道
we can support the channel.
这就是我省钱的主要方法
So that’s the main one.
六个月内省下一万两千美元的第二个方法
The second way I saved $12,000 in about six months
就是先为自己付钱
was that I paid myself first.
这是源自巴比伦最富有的人提出的思想
This comes out of the concept from the richest man in Babylon.
来自那些老派经典书籍中的一本
One of those old-school classic book titles
所有的祖辈都会说 这是本好书
that all the grandpa’s talk about, it’s a good book.
但其中最棒的观点是
But the big idea from that is that:
如果你先给所有人付钱 最后才考虑自己
If you pay everyone else before you pay yourself last,
你永远不可能变富有
you’re not going to be able to get rich.
你要牢记这点 先为你自己付钱
You got to flip that on its head and pay yourself first,
先为你的财富努力
work on your fortune first,
再用剩下的钱做其他的事
and then with the rest of money make do it.
因此 赚得的一切应该给你自己留一部分
So a part of everything you make should be yours to keep,
书里建议是10%
and in the book it recommends 10%.
你要自觉存钱 不再动用
So you got to automate it and don’t touch it.
一切都要存下10%
You save 10% of everything,
每笔开支都要存
every single check you make,
并且再也不动用这笔钱
and don’t touch it.
方法三 冰柜里的冰淇淋
Third tip, ice cream in the freezer.
我的意思是
What do I mean by that
这么说有点厚脸皮 当我向朋友谈论我的财务状况时
this is just something a little cheeky saying I have when I’m talking to my friends about finances,
或是我负担得起这么多费用的方法时
or how is able to afford a lot of things I have
在不改变自己生活方式的前提下
without sacrificing my lifestyle,
无需不再去星巴克
without saying no to Starbucks
不再出门吃东西之类的
or going out to eat or anything like that.
我想说 我能做到的原因就是战略预算
I said, look, the reason I’m able to do that is because of strategic budgeting.
冰箱里的冰淇淋是个很好的类比
Ice cream in the freezer is a good analogy for this.
如果你买一大桶冰淇淋回家
What happens if you bring home a tub of ice cream
把它放在自己的冰箱里 会发生什么呢
and you keep it in your freezer?
你会说
And you say, okay,
我只会在周六 周末或是锻炼后吃掉它
I’m only going to eat it on Saturdays or weekends or after workout.
没错 一周之内可能是这样
That’s good and that works for a week.
但如果一直这样 你会崩溃的
But down the road you’re going to crack.
你会一直想着它
You’re going to tap into it,
你会一直吃它
you’re going to eat it
因为冰淇淋真的很美味
because it tastes freakin delicious.
所以 冰箱里的冰淇淋和金钱很像
Alright, ice cream in the freezer works the same way with money.
如果你把所有的钱都放在一个地方
If you keep all your money in one spot,
就像把冰淇淋放在冰箱
it’s like keeping ice cream in the freezer,
最终都会一点不剩
you’re eventually going to tap into it.
如果你愿意的话
So if you got to do,
我的建议行动是
what I would recommend and I do in my life
把不同的账户分门别类
is I have separate accounts for different goals.
我有个支付账户
I have one account for my checking.
也就是我的直接支付账户
That’s just my straight checking account.
我还有张信用卡用来支付工作开支
I have a PayPal account for my business expenses.
所以 如果我要把网站的某项外包 就用这个账户
So you know if I outsource anything on my website, goes through that.
如果要买个用于工作的新相机 也用这个付钱
If I pay for a new camera gear that I use for my business, that goes through that.
我的另外一个账户用于投资
Then I have another one that’s just for investing.
我还有个独立账户
So I have a separate account altogether
用于投资股票
for saving money that I invest in the stock market.
所以 拥有三个账户挺棒的
Okay, so having those three accounts, it’s great,
这就意味着 我有了三个不同的冰箱来放冰淇淋
because now it’s like having three different freezers I can keep ice cream in.
一个是周末冰箱 一个是工作日冰箱
I say this is the weekend freezer, this is the weekday freezer.
还有一个是享乐的狂欢冰箱
This is the party freezer having a good time.
不要相信你自己 这个故事的寓意就是
So don’t trust yourself the moral of story is that
我们的意志力并非一直很强
we’re not always good with our willpower.
把你的账户分门别类
Keep your money in separate accounts for separate goals.
方法四 重视大数额的钱
Next thing, focus on big wins.
这是拉米特·赛提《我教你变成有钱人》中的观点
This is the concepts from “I Will Teach You to Be Rich” by Ramit Sethi.
整本书的观点都非常独到
Great concept that his whole thing is like,
全是个人的财务管理建议
most the personal finance advice sucks.
他提到了节俭
And it’s talking about penny pinching,
这是种痛苦的生活方式
and that’s a miserable way to live.
如果你重视大的金额
And then when you focus on the big wins,
将会让你变得富有
that’s actually how you get rich.
当讨论薪资时 多少算巨额呢
What are the big wins they’re negotiating your salary?
大多数人没有好好地讨论薪资
Most people don’t negotiate their pay enough.
结果是工作六个月后加薪一次 对吗
And you get a six-month raise if you’re working a job, right?
你应该至少每六个月讨论一次薪资
You should be negotiating at least every six months,
始终努力拿到更多薪水 因为随着时间的推移 这会越来越多
and always try and get more because that adds up over time,
一年下来 能有一万美元的区别 真的
that can be the difference of ten thousand dollars a year, really can.
这是巨大的胜利
That’s a huge win.
这比你努力
That’s so much better than if you tried to really
每天不喝两美元的拿铁好多了
deprive yourself of like a $2 latte every single day,
或者是每周有一个晚上努力不喝它
or something like that, or a night out every single week.
因此 当你重视这些巨额时
So when you focus on those big wins,
比如当你买房时
like when you buy a house.
你申请需要二三十年才能还清的贷款率是多少
Okay, well, what kind of rate are you getting on the loan that you’re paying for 20 or 30 years?
这可是不小的数目
That’s a big win.
如果全额付清 你需要多少钱买房呢
Go all in on that or how much did you pay for the house?
当你把事情按照成效和影响力大小排序
When you prioritize in terms of most effective most impactful to least impactful,
就能集中精力解决真正重要的事
you can give all your time and energy to the things that really really matter.
这本书谈论的就是摆脱债务
Great thing he talks about is getting out of debt
因为负债的代价昂贵
because debt is expensive,
同时也意味着高消费
it’s the expensive place to be
显然 如果背负债务 你不可能变得富有
and you can never obviously be rich if you’re in debt.
这让作者受益无穷
So that’s a big win for him.
这本书涵盖各方各面
It’s focusing all.
包括摆脱债务的创造性方法
Focusing creative ways to get out of debt.
方法五
Number five.
我的省钱方法
Way I saved money was
是受极简主义影响的
actually inspired by minimalism.
受他们的全部观点影响
That whole concept.
但这并不是讨论极简主义的视频
And this isn’t a video on minimalism
让我们先把概念放到一边
and getting rid of stuff.
我说的只是一些生活经验
It’s just some life experience.
我在过去六个月
I’ve been experimenting with the past,
一直实验的生活经验
probably six months.
我推崇极简主义的方法并不是把事物分为非黑即白
And the way I approach minimalism isn’t stripping everything down into black and whites
把所有东西扔掉
and throwing everything out,
靠着两件t恤过活
and living with like two T-shirts.
而是找到真正让你开心的东西
It’s that just finding things that really bring you joy,
并只与它们相伴
and only having those around you.
如果你能抛掉一切无用的
And when you’re able to get rid of all the clutter,
你不需要的东西
all the stuff you don’t need,
你会意外地少买东西
ironically you, you end up buying less.
你也不会填满剩余的空间
And you don’t fill that space,
我曾经以为 如果我丢掉所有东西
because I used to think that if I got rid of everything,
就会买更多来填满空间
I just buy more space to fill it.
但事实恰好相反
But it’s actually the opposite.
我什么也没买
I don’t buy anything,
几乎一样都没买
hardly at all.
所以 省钱的好方法就是
So a good way to save money is to
试着把你现有的东西全都扔掉
try and get rid of stuff you already have.
你甚至不需要把它们卖了
It doesn’t you don’t even have to sell it.
只要丢掉就行
You could just throw it away.
丢掉一切 只留下必需品
Strip everything down to the essentials,
你会惊异于自己需要的是那么少
and you’ll be surprised at what little you need.
我在网上看到的一个好建议是
A good tip I heard online is
假如你一直想买某样东西
you know, if you’re ever thinking of buying things,
如果你不能承受五倍的价钱
well, if you can’t afford to buy five,
就不值得买它
you can’t afford to buy one.
我很喜欢这句话
I love that saying.
因为这句话还意味着
Because it also paints the picture of like,
你真的值得花钱在某物上吗
should you really be spending your money on something?
记得 如果不能承受五倍价钱 那么干脆别买
You know, if you can’t buy five, you shouldn’t buy one.
你买不起五个iPhone 所以不该买新iPhone
You can’t buy five iPhones, you shouldn’t probably buy the new one.
你买不起五个苹果笔记本 所以你可能根本不需要新的笔记本
You can’t buy five Macbooks, you probably don’t need a new one.
方法六 查自己的账
Point number six, this is to audit yourself.
省钱的好办法就是清楚了解自己的收支
A great way to save money is to get honest with where you’re at.
这是从凯文·欧莱利的书上看到的
I got this out of Kevin O’Leary’s book,
就是节目创智赢家里秃顶的家伙
the guy from Shark Tank, the bald dude,
我读了他的《冰冷无情的真相》里的《男人、女人和钱》
I got him from this book “Men, Woman, and Money”, the “Cold Hard Truth”.
他提到了90天记录
He’s talking about a 90-day number
你应该听过这个方法
that you should know
不用担心负债
without a shadow of a doubt what your 90-day number is,
只是单纯地记录收支
that is the money in and money out.
九十天里
So how much you’ve spent
你花了多少钱
total number for 90 days?
又赚了多少钱
And how much you made total number for 90 days?
是收大于支或者相反
And then the difference is a positive or is it negative?
显然 如果收大于支 你的钱在减少
Obviously it’s negative you’re losing money.
这不是好情况
It’s not very good.
如果支大于收 你的钱在增多
If it’s positive you’re earning money,
因此 如果收大于支 想办法削减开支
so if it’s negative, find ways to cut back,
努力集中精力在大金额的事情上
find ways to focus on those big wins.
如果支大于收 努力保持 按现在的方法做下去
Or if it’s positive, find ways to keep going, and doing what you’re doing.
另一个我想补充的查账方法是
Another great way to audit yourself and what I implemented was
在日记里画个表格
taking a just a sheet in my journal.
每页的右边一栏
Right and on one side, one page,
写上所有的固定开支
I had all my fixed expenses,
包括我的租金 车的保险费 食物开销
so my rents, my car insurance, my food bill,
一些不会改变的工作设备开销
some business services I have things that would not change.
而另一边
And then on the other side,
写下90天里我赚的钱
I had the things that were making me income for 90 days.
比如YouTube的广告
So you know YouTube ads,
杂志销量
or journal sales,
视频突破点击量
or video breakthrough Academy,
我们的课程 指导等所有的收入
our courses, or coaching, all that stuff income.
而至于中间部分
And then in the middle,
可以用点空间写下你有待改善的事项
you can do like a little one inch or two inch of things you can improve,
你可以改变的事情
things you could change,
这就是你的90天记录
and at the bottom you have your 90-day number.
行动是最好的运用
So great exercise is you can implement.
六个月内省下一万两千美元的第七个方法
Way number seven, I saved $12,000 in six months
就是我获得了教育
is I got educated.
我坚持自学金融知识
I continue to educate myself with finances,
这个领域的知识非常有趣
anything about this topic is really fascinating.
我们讨论过《富爸爸,穷爸爸》中的观点
And it’s something I got “Rich Dad Poor Dad” that book we discussed
今年我们再来聊聊
and we’ll discuss again here this year
财商
is that financial IQ –
这是你在学校学不到的
something you don’t learn in school.
如果你固执地坚持做预算
And if you do stiff finance about keeping a budget,
节俭过头
you know, saving money on whatever,
我们就需要……需要积极地自学
and so we need to take…we need to be proactive in educating ourselves
学习如何像其他人一样变得富有
on how to become rich that just like anything else.
财务管理是种技巧
Finances is a skill,
你要提高这方面的素养
and you got to develop the literacy,
那样一切都会为你所用 而非不尽人意
so you can have things work for you not against you.
因为很多东西是不会有人教你的
Because a lot of the stuff no one’s going to teach you,
你必须教自己
and you have to teach yourself.
我会推荐几本自己读过的书
So a couple of books I recommend and that I read
它们都和金融相关 我阅读后受益匪浅
on this exact same topic and that I continue to read and get inspired by.
《不可动摇》
“Unshakeable”,
我们在频道中总结了书单 详情页面有链接
we did a book summary on this channel, linked in the description,
这本书由托尼·罗宾斯所写
by Tony Robbins.
第二本《金钱支配游戏》
The second one “Money Master the Game”,
也是托尼·罗宾斯写的 算是上本的延伸
by Tony Robbins, kind of a continuation.
或者说是上本的前身 这些都是很棒的书
Or precursor to that book on there those are phenomenal books.
凯文·欧莱利《冷酷无情的真相》中的《男人、女人和钱》
“Men, Women, and Money” on the “Cold Hard Truth” of Kevin O’leary.
我会叫你们用安全平稳的方法变富有
I will teach you to be rich by a remain safety.
最后一本是《富爸爸,穷爸爸》
And the last one is “Rich Dad Poor Dad”.
这些都是很好的入门书籍 让你学到更多知识
Those are all good places to start and educate yourself a little bit more.
就这样啦 这就是我的七个省钱方法
There you go, those are the seven tips I use.
强调下 最重要的是使用Qapital 整个程序都是自动的
Again, the biggest one is that Qapital app and just automating this whole system.
链接放在下面啦
So links in the description below.
你想用用看的话 点击就好
You want to check it out, go for it, great.
我希望这些方法对你有帮助
I hope those tips helped.
如果有的话 请在下方评论区评论
If they do, leave yours in the comments below,
说说你的省钱妙招或是你的省钱大计到了哪步
leave your best money saving tip or way you went about it,
讲讲你的个人故事
in your life personal story,
我非常喜欢阅读你们的评论
I love reading those in the comments below.
同时 我还在下面放了另外三条链接
Also link three things down there, the first three things.
第一个是“改变你一生的11个问题”
First one is the “Free 11 Questions to Change Your Life”.
如果你感兴趣 可以浏览refusingtosette.com
If you’re into that, that is refusingtosettle.com.
第二个是本免费的电子书 讲述如何开始你的网络视频录制生意
The second is a free ebook on how to start your own video based online business,
能够生产出被动收入
that generate passive income,
就是我写的《Youtube上的成功》
the “YouTube success” for me.
我会把链接放在下面
I’ll leave that in the link below.
揭开你们所见的我的工作之谜
Exactly pulling back the curtain how I’m doing all the stuff you’re seeing right now.
第三个是我们的脸书智囊团
And the third is our Facebook mastermind group.
如果你没有加入志趣相投的小组
You’re not in that not connected with like-minded people,
赶快来吧 现在邀请你加入
come on over, invitations there,
最亲密的小组 你需要通过验证
the closest group so you do have to get approved.
不过只要申请 管理员会很快让你通过审核的
But just apply and the admins will let you in shortly.
就是这样
That’s it.
下次再见
Until next time.
不要停留 开始生活
Stop settling, start living.
拜拜
See you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

7个省钱秘籍,快来看看吧。

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

九酱

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZjxaw9TH48

相关推荐