ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何快速省钱——省钱的5个技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何快速省钱——省钱的5个技巧

HOW TO SAVE MONEY FAST - 5 TIPS FOR SAVING MONEY

If you want to be financially successful in life,
如果你想实现财务自由
you have to master the art of saving money.
你需要精通省钱之道
Well, by saving,
省钱
I don’t mean holding on to every dollar you have,
并不是说存住你有的每一块钱
let’s just call it the art of spending nothing
而是
more than you actually need.
只留必要开销之道
The large majority of people currently have this problem,
目前绝大多数人都有这个问题
and it’s one of the reasons
而这也是为什么
why so many hard working, smart and talented individuals
那么多勤奋 聪明 有才华的人
never become wealthy.
无法富有的原因之一
So…here are a few tips that you can start using today,
所以 这有些今天开始就能使用的小贴士
to save your money
以节省的你的钱
and use it for a better cause.
并更好地使用它
First. Use the 30 day rule.
第一 利用30天原则
Whatever it is that you want to buy,
不论你想要买什么
write it down on a piece of paper
把它写在一张纸上
and write the date next to it.
并在旁边记上当天日期
You have to wait at least 30 days
在真正买下它之前
before actually trying to buying it.
你至少要先等30天
This helps to prevent impulse buys.
这有助于避免冲动消费
And also if you wait some time,
此外 如果你多等些日子
you’re more likely to buy the item at a reduced price.
你更有可能 以更低的价格买到它
Also often you will find that after 30 days,
通常 30天后你会发现
some of the items on that list will no longer be interesting to you
你不再对其中的某些商品感兴趣了
and you will discard most of them,
你便会舍弃单子上的大部分内容
essentially buying only what is useful and important to you.
基本上 你只会买真正有用或重要的东西
Second. Commit to paying yourself
第二 确保每个月
at least 10% of your paycheck every single month.
至少10%的工资留给自己
This is one of the lessons I’ve learned from the book
这是我从《巴比伦最富有的人》这本书上
The Richest Man in Babylon.
学到的其中一课
It says that riches and wealth start with saving.
书中提到 财富始于积累
The majority of people work hard,
大多数人努力工作
and when they get their paycheck
当他们拿到薪水时
they usually pay everyone else but themselves,
通常把钱花在各项上 而不是留给自己
they pay for the cable tv, pay for clothes they don’t need,
付费给有线电视 买不需要的衣服
they buy a new watch,
买一块新手表
and by the end of the month they are left with nothing.
等到月底时 他们便一无所剩
Instead pay yourself at least 10 % of your income
相反 在你把钱花在其他事情上前
before you spend it on anything else.
你至少要把收入的10%留给自己
If it helps, you can set up automatic deductions at your bank,
如必要 你可以设置账上自动扣除
so every month % of your income
这样 你每月收入的10%
will be transferred to your savings account.
就会转到你的储蓄账户上
After a while you will have money that is all yours,
过段时间 你就能有属于自己的钱
which you can use to build your side business
你可以用来开展你的副业
or safely invest them in stocks.
也可以投资些靠谱的股票
You can check my other videos on the channel
你可以看看我频道里
about how to build a side business
关于如何开展副业
and investing in stocks for beginners.
或初学者股票入门的视频
I’ll post the links in the description down below.
我会把链接放在下方简介里
Third. Write a list before you go shopping
第三 购物前列出清单
and stick to it.
并严格按照清单购买
It’s a fact that you are more likely to buy unecessary items
事实上 你在购物时没有一个清单
if you are shopping without a plan.
你会很容易买些没用的东西
When you’re without one,
当你没有购物清单时
you typically end up making impulse buys
通常都会冲动消费
and unplanned purchases
或买些计划外的东西
and those things cost.
而这些都是要花钱的
So before you spend your hard earned money,
所以 在花你的血汗钱之前
carefully plan your shopping list
谨慎地拟出你的购物清单
and more importantly, stick to it.
更重要的 严格遵守你的清单
Next. This one is pretty simple but very powerful.
下一条 虽然很简单 但很有效
Cut off your television.
关掉你的电视
What you’re essentially doing when watching television
你看电视的本质
is you’re paying to watch something
就是花钱去看一些
that was automatically served to you,
自动提供给你的内容
and most of the time you had no intention to watch.
且绝大部分时间 你都不想看
But on a deeper level you are spending your time.
进一步来说 你在消耗你的时间
Time can be money,
时间就是金钱
and when you waste time you waste money.
浪费时间 就是在浪费金钱
So you are basically paying someone to lose money.
所以你基本上是白给别人送钱
I don’t know about you,
我不了解你
but that is a trade I can not accept,
但对我来说 这是我不能接受的买卖
and I haven’t watched TV for the past 4 or 5 year.
我已经有四五年没看过电视了
The benefits of doing this are enormous,
这样做 有巨大的好处
you are getting your money back from the subscription you used to pay,
节省了过去需要支付的订阅费
less exposure to spending-inducing ads,
面临更少的付费广告
a lower electric bill
节约了电费
and more time to focus on other things in life,
还有更多时间 关注生活中的其他事
such as building your side business, reading and so on.
例如开展副业 读书等等
And finally.
最后一点
Change your mindset from saving more to earning more.
改变你的想法 从多省钱到多挣钱
It’s easier to save more money if you earn more money.
如果你挣的越多 更容易存的越多
This channel is all about improving yourself
本频道 就是为了提升自我
and learning as much as possible
尽可能多地学习
with the goal to have a better life.
从而生活得更好
So instead of focusing on saving as much as you can,
所以把注意力从更多地存钱
shift your focus on how you can increase your skills and value
转移到如何提升自身技能和价值上
so that you earn as much as you can.
这样你就能赚更多的钱
But be careful to not fall into the trap
但小心别掉进
of spending more just because you earn more.
挣得多花得多的陷阱里
I’ve seen so many people get a raise,
我见过很多人加薪后
they instantly feel good and later they spend all the money.
一下子感觉很好 而后就花光了所有的钱
So in the end it’s just the same
所以最后他们就和
as if they didn’t got the raise in the first place,
一开始没有加薪的结局一样
they’re left with zero.
一无所剩
Don’t be that guy.
别成为那样的人
Even if you get a raise,
即使你加薪了
or suddenly find yourself with extra money,
或发现你有多余的钱
keep your expenditures the same.
也要保持你的支出不变
So read, grow and learn as much as you possibly can.
所以 尽可能多地学阅读 成长和学习
Combine that with the tips from this video,
结合本视频中的小贴士
and I guarantee you in no time,
我向你保证
your savings will start to increase rapidly,
你的积蓄会飞速增长
offering you options to invest them in your future,
让你能在未来投资
or just feel more secure and confident overall.
或能让你感觉更安全更自信
Hit that like button if you liked the video,
如果你喜欢这个视频 请点击赞按钮
and share it with someone you think will find it interesting.
并分享给你认为会感兴趣的人
Anyway thanks for watching and I’ll see you next time.
感谢收看 我们下次再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频中你能学到5个省钱的小技巧,有助你能够减少不必要开支,快速积累较多存款。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Steva

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIt_MzyKaac

相关推荐