未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何储存应急资金

How to Save an Emergency Fund

大家好
Hey guys, It’s Chelsae from the Financial Diet.
这个视频由方格工作室出品
And this week’s video is brought to you by Squarespace.
今天我们要讲的东西对个人财务
And today we’re going to be talking about something very very,
very fundamental to personal finance which is an emergency fund.
如果你是这个频道的粉丝 那么机会来了
Now chances are if you’re a fan of this channel,
you’ve probably heard us mention the words EMERGENCY FUND approximately 7,000 times.
这是有原因的
And there’s a reason for that.
Because you should think of the concept of an emergency fund as emergency for two reasons.
第一
No.1 it exists to cover you in a case of
或者说是紧急情况下的费用
unexpected expenses AKA an emergency.
第二 如果你没有应急基金
And No.2 if you do not have one,
这能算是紧急事件了
it is an emergency that you make one.
你的目标 你的收入多少 你的现状都不要紧
No matter what your goals, your income, or your current situation.
如果你没有应急基金
If you do not have an emergency fund,
你的钱派不上什么用场
you’re not allowed to do anything else with your money,
有应急资金能帮你偿还贷款
including paying back loans until you have one.
总而言之 应急基金用来应急
Long story short, an emergency fund needs to be there in case of anything.
简单的例子就是
An easy example is
如果你失业或要修车或者生病了 你需要应急基金
if you lose job or have to make car repairs or get sick.
出了什么事都不要紧
But it doesn’t matter what that thing is.
重点是你的财政要有一个足够的缓冲区
The point is you have to have enough of a buffer in your financial life
每一件意想不到的事情都不是财务灾难
that every single unexpected event is not financial ruin.
大约40%的美国人要是遇到个需要500美元才能搞定的紧急事件
And if that sounds ridiculous to you
他们就进入财务危机了
about 40% of Americans are one 500 dollar emergency
远离财政灾难
away from financial ruin.
那么你的应急基金要有多少呢
And now how much should your emergency fund be?
众说纷纭
Now there are a lot of varying opinions on this.
一般来说
But generally speaking,
应该要存好1到6个月的总生活费
it should be between 1 and 6 months of total living expenses put away.
我们觉得3个月是一个很好的目标
We tend to say 3 months is a good goal.
一般来说 一个人存一笔应急基金
Now generally speaking, it takes a person around 6 months
大概需要6个月的时间
of concerted effort to save up an emergency fund.
第一种假设是 他们正在尽可能减少预算
But that is assuming that A: they’re making every possible reduction in their budget,
第二种他们可用任何方式增加收入
and B: they’re adding sources of revenue wherever they can.
但是如果根据你的收入
But if given your numbers it looks like
得花一年才能把它存起来的话
it will take you close to a year to save that,
也不要气馁
do not get discouraged.
The point is you must have it, because you’ll never know when you need it.
没有应急基金 你的财政就不能稳定
Without an emergency fund you really can not have financial stability.
And let’s be honest,
having that money socked away gives you way more freedom in your day-to-day life
来做出正确的选择
to make the choices that are right for you
而不是有人逼你去做选择
instead of the choices you’re forced to make.
你要怎样存应急基金呢
So how do you save an emergency fund?
你知道你要这么做 这是重中之重
You know you have to do it, you know it’s the first priority.
但是真正的策略是什么呢
But what are the real strategies to make it happen?
首先 最重要的是为应急基金存钱
Now first and foremost, saving specifically for an emergency fund
这需要很多严格和激进的预算规则
requires a lot of more strict and aggressive budgeting rules,
因为这关乎“生死”
because it is such a do-or-die thing.
对于不那么重要的储蓄目标
For less immediately essential savings goals,
你当然可以更灵活地去实现它
you can definitely have a more malleable approach.
首先 当你要存应急基金时
So first and foremost, when you’re specifically saving for an emergency fund,
你需要为自己设立一些可实现的目标
you need to set goals for yourself that are realistically achievable.
这取决于你的个性
Now depending on your personality type, you can make this
你可以设立每日 每周 或每月的目标
this daily-, weekly- or monthly-based goals.
重点是它们要与你赚的钱和
But the point is they’re tailored to how much money you’re bringing in,
日常的开销相匹配
and how much your daily costs are.
最好从小的 可行性强的目标开始
And it’s better to start with smaller, more manageable goals
一旦实现之后再定大目标
that you can meet and then raise,
而不是设置太高的目标 让人气馁
rather than setting them too high and getting discouraged.
Now maybe this sounds like it should go without saving,
无论如何我都要说
but I’m gonna say it anyway.
不管你每周存了多少钱
No matter how much you’re saving every week,
都不能放进你的借记卡里
it can not be in a place that is tied to your debit card.
当你用自动取款机时
Basically when you’re trying to hit the ATM,
或上网买东西或其它事情
or spend on something online or whatever it is,
你不能动这笔钱
this money can not be available to you.
它不像是可以
It can’t be like one of those things
随便转来转去的钱
where it’s like “hey, do you wanna move some money over?”
最糟糕的是 它不能放在你的支票账户里
Worst of all, it can not be in your checking account.
那应该是在任何紧急情况下都能方便地取到的钱
Money that is easily accessible to you at any moment’s notice
是你省吃俭用存的钱
is money that you’re going to have incrediblely hard time saving.
我个人建议你
My personal recommendation is to have this money
in a savings account at a different bank from where you have your checking account.
这样你就不会交叉转移它们了
So you can’t even be tempted to cross transfer them.
但是如果你很懒或是不喜欢这样
But if you are too lazy or annoyed by that,
至少要把它放在一个单独的储蓄账户里
at the very least have it in a separate savings account.
很重要的一点是 与其它储蓄不同的是
And one important note here is that unlike a lot of other savings,
这些钱必须在定期储蓄账户里
this money has to be in a regular savings account,
而不是在定期存款或投资账户里
and not in like a time deposit or a CD or an investment account.
因为它需要流动
Because it needs to be liquid.
万一有紧急情况 你可以
The whole point of this money is it’s like in case of emergency
把钱从这个储蓄账户里拿出来并使用它
break glass and take the money out of this savings account so you can use it.
流动资金随存随取和
But there’s a big difference between the money being liquid on a day’s notice
提前通知才可取是有很大区别的
and on a second’s notice.
区别就是把它远离你的活期存款
And the difference is keeping it the hell away from your checking account.
现在你还要记住当你在存应急基金时
Now another thing you have to keep in mind when you’re saving your emergency fund
你必须把它看得和你预算内
is you must treat it like a line in your budget
其他开销一样必不可少
that is mandatory just like any other bill.
Actually putting that savings amount as a line in your budget will help you do it.
因为它将是最重要的
Because A: it will be top of mind,
这感觉就像是一种义务
and B: it will feel like an obligation.
另一件需要记住的事情是充分发挥
Another thing to remember is to take the advantage of
any and all influxes of cash as a time to bulk up your emergency fund.
这是一份纳税申报单 你的祖母在你生日时开的支票
Now whether that’s a tax return, a check from your grandmother on your birthday,
或者商店里一些意想不到的退款
or some unexpected refund at a store.
你无意中得到的任何钱
Any money that you were not expecting to have
都需要直接存进你的应急基金里
needs to go directly in your emergency fund.
因为这是你最不可能错过的钱
Because it is the money that you’re the least likely to miss.
就像我之前说的
Now as I’ve mentioned before,
对大多数人来说 这是不可避免的
it is almost inevitable for most of us that
we’ll have to find some extra sources of revenue to help bulk up our savings.
这不是说你一辈子都要兼职
Now I’m not saying you’ll need the side jobs forever,
但特别是要存应急基金的时候
but particularly when saving up your emergency fund,
考虑一下自己处于紧急状态
consider yourself in a state of emergency.
Now a good place to start looking, if you want painless extra sources of income
我们有关轻松赚钱的12种副业的视频
is our video on 12 Side Hustles you can do from bed,
在描述中可找到
which you’ll find in the description.
但除此之外 不仅在你的家里
But beyond that look not just around your home at ways
可以找副业
you could be making extra money,
看看你所拥有的技能
But look at the skills you happen to have,
even something as simple as “Hey, I tend to be good with kids.”
意思是“嘿 也许你可以去做保姆”
means “Hey, maybe you should take on some babysittingn.”
一个月4或5个晚上当保姆 可以很容易赚到600美元
Babysitting four or five nights a month can easily mean an extra 600 dollars,
特别是有多个家长参与
especially when you get multiple parents involved
他们让你帮忙带下孩子
where they conbine their kids together with you
他们都会付你工钱
and you get pay from everyone.
在目标的储蓄和
And between the savings part of the goals
增加额外收入期间
and the earning extra money part of the goals,
把它看成一场比赛 对手是自己或是
turn it into a competition either just with yourself or
一些也在努力实现储蓄目标的人
with someone else who is trying to make savings goals as well.
一个简单有趣的事情就是选择便宜的奖励
A simple fun thing to do is to pick a low-cost treat
你会很期待并说很好
that you would really look forward to and say OK
当我存了第一个1000美元时 我会做…
when I’ve saved my first thousand dollars, I’ll do X.
对我来说 一个小小的个人庆祝就是买一瓶迷你酒
For me a small personal celebration is getting one of those mini bottles of wine
把它带到一个小的独立影院 看一部伤感的外国电影
and taking it to like a little Indie theater and watching a weepy foreign movie
吃着我的爆米花 我可以独自坐在那里
with my big salty popcorns, so I can just sort of sit there alone
在黑暗中哭泣 这太赞了
and cry in the dark. It’s wonderful.
无论你的小我时刻是什么
But whatever your little-me moment is,
让它成为你储蓄的一个内在目标
make it a built-in goal to your savings.
最后我还是实话实说
Now lastly I’m not gonna lie.
当你在存应急基金时
When you’re in an emergency fund savings mode,
你得从你的预算中削减很多开支
you’re going to have to cut a hell of a lot from your budget.
会有一点伤害
It’s gonna hurt a little bit,
这是不可避免的
It’s inevitable.
但是我们发现最好的方法是
But we find the best way to offset that is to
把你每月都要削减的预算部分轮换一下
rotate the parts of your budget that you’re cutting heavily from every month.
假设你这个月
So let’s say one month you’re doing
不去餐馆或酒吧
no going out to restaurants or bars.
那么 也许下个月你就不买东西
Well, then maybe the next month you’re saying no shopping.
也许这个月你会转向所有的大众品牌
Maybe one month you’re switching to all generic brands for everything you buy,
下个月你承诺只使用公共交通工具
the next month you’re committing yourself to using only public transportation
还有双脚
and your own two feet.
The more you can make every month feel like a distinct and different challenge,
你就越不觉得自己一直都在受惩罚
the less you’ll feel like you are just being punished all the time.
每个月花招百出 你的大脑仍然不会遗漏东西 这太神奇了
It’s crazy how much your brain doesn’t miss something as much when it’s changing every month.
简言之 存应急基金没有捷径可走
Long story short, there’s no shortcut to saving an emergency fund
你必须要这么做
and you have to do it.
但是如果你开始研究经济援助的基础
But if you start looking at these foundations of your financial help
不是作为惩罚 而是作为你给自己的礼物
not as a punishment but as a gift you’re giving to yourself.
更容易保持积极性
It’s much easier to stay motivated,
如果能未卜先知就更好了
and there’s truly no feeling better than knowing that if the unexpected happens,
你有时间来反应
you have it covered.
有了紧急资金就有所不同
Having that emergency fund can literally be the difference
在你讨厌的工作中呆上几十年
between staying for decades in a job you hate
并且有勇气在早期改变你的职业道路
and having the courage to change your career path early on.
因为最后 我们的很多选择都是基于
Because at the end of the day, so many of our choices are just based on
我们是否有自由和灵活的方式来制造它们
whether or not we have freedom and flexibility to make them.
你不应该为了想变富有而善用金钱
You shouldn’t be good with money because you want to be rich.
要为了自由而善用金钱
You should be good with money because you want the freedom
你就得善待金钱
to live the life that makes you happy.
应急基金是实现这一目标的第一步
And an emergency fund is the first step to making that happen.
和往常一样 谢谢你们的观看
So as always guys, thank you for watching,
别忘了点击订阅 每周二收看
and don’t forget to hit the subscribe button and come back every Tuesday
新一期好玩的视频哦 再见
for new and awesome vedios. Bye!
这一集是由方格工作室制作
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace,
用户可在这一平台创建自己的网站或在线故事
which lets users create custom websites or online stories with it’s all in one platform.
如果你想有好的商业点子
If you’re looking to make your next move on a business idea
或者想要启动你的创意项目
or want to launch your creative project,
看看方格的获奖模板
check out Squarespace with award-winning templates
和24/7客户的支持
and 24/7 customer’s support.
你将拥有创建网站所需的一切
You’ll have everything you need to create a website,
建立投资组合 设计在线商店等等
build portfolio, design an online store and more.
无论你是一个令人鼓舞的企业家 音乐家 艺术家或设计师
Whether you’re an inspiring enterpreneur, musician, artist or designer,
访问squarespace.com 行动起来
make your next move by visiting squarespace.com,
使用“财务节食法”密码 你的第一个订单就有10%的折扣
and use the code “FINANCIAL DIET” for 10% off your first order.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

切尔西教你如何储存应急资金

听录译者

牵贝贝到处逛

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3EwcjzHiqY

相关推荐