未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何记住面孔和名字 #2

How to Remember Names and Faces (Video 2)

如何记住名字和面孔
How to remember names and faces.
之前的视频展现了我们在识别人脸上有多么出色
The previous video showed how fantastic we already are at recognizing people’s faces,
所以现在我将向你展示 如何同样地利用你那惊人的本领来帮助你回忆他们的
so now I’m going to show you how to leverage that amazing ability to help you recall their
名字
name as well.
我将给你一个记忆专家使用的简单的五步框架来帮助你
I’m going to give you a simple five step framework used by memory experts to help you
记住某个你刚遇见的人的名字 这将使他们受宠若惊 并且
remember the name of someone you’ve just met, which will make them feel special, and
令你看起来不可思议
make you seem incredible.
第一步是把注意力集中在他们身上 你需要真正地倾听 确保你听到了
The first step is to focus on them, you need to really listen and make sure you hear what
这个人叫什么名字
the person’s name is.
这是常识但却不是习惯 因为我们反而会关注
This is common sense but it’s not always common practice, because we can be focused
我们自己 并尝试塑造良好的第一印象
instead on ourselves and trying to make a great first impression.
[笑容 友好的眼神交流 有力的握手 伶牙俐齿 耍酷][两个人
[smile, good eye contact, firm handshake, say something intelligent, be cool][two people
握手 充斥着人名的演讲 充满着一系列
shaking hands, speech bubble with person’s name, thought bubble with good impression
好印象的想法]
list].
如果你没有听到他们的名字 请他们重复一遍 如果这是个不同寻常的名字 你可以
Ask them to repeat their name if you didn’t catch it; if it’s an unusual name you could
请他们拼写出来 并尝试在谈话里用到它
ask them to spell it, and try to use it in the conversation.
如果这是个美丽的名字 赞美他们 但绝不要拿他们的名字
Compliment them if it’s a beautiful name, but under no circumstances do you make a joke
开玩笑 – 相信我 他们早就听过无数次了 而且这
about their name – trust me, they’ve heard it a million times already, and it’s not
并不酷
cool.
一旦你得知了他们的名字 第二步是根据你的想法赋予这个名字
Once you have their name, the second step is to give the name some meaning in your own
某些意义
mind.
当听到它时 你想起了什么
What did it make you think of when you heard it?
当你克制住不拿他们的名字开玩笑时 你已经完成了这一步
If you held back a joke about their name, you’ve already done this step.
这个名字听起来像什么
What does the name sound like?
它有什么字面上的意思吗
Does it have a literal meaning?
你认识哪个同名同姓的人吗
Do you know someone else with the same name?
这是某个名人的名字吗
Is it the name of someone famous?
对于他们的名和姓 你都可以这样做 但即使你无法建立起任何联系
You can do this for their first and last name, but even if you can’t make any connections,
只要像这样集中注意力 将会帮你清楚地记在脑海里
just focusing on it like this will help get it clearly into your head.
下一步 我们需要把名字和人脸联系起来
Next, we need to link the name to the person’s face.
第一件事是选择这个人脸上的简单
The first thing to do is choose the single feature of the person’s face that stands
而最突出的特点
out the most.
看看他们的嘴唇 鼻子 眼睛 眉毛 脸颊 耳朵 额头 下巴或者
Look at their lips, nose, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, ears, forehead, chin, or the shape
他们下巴的轮廓
of their jawline.
乍一看 什么最突出
At first glance, what stands out?
这个特征是胖还是瘦 长还是短 尖还是圆 平还是凸呢
Is a particular feature thin or fat, long or short, pointed or round, flat or prominent?
你所选的也许不是某些令他自豪的特征 所以也许
The feature you choose might not be something the person is proud of, so it’s probably
最好不要告诉他你在这么做
best not to tell them you’re doing this.
还有不要尝试选择头发 尽管很有特色 因为也许下一次
And try not to choose hair, even if does stand out, because it might look different next
你见到他时 就会变得不一样
time you see them.
现在你已经关注了他们的姓名和面孔 是时候将它们
Now you’ve focused on first their name and then their face, it’s time to link them
二者联系在一起了
both together.
此时此刻你需要变得有创造力且疯狂
This is where you need to get creative and crazy.
在脑海中创造一幅画 连接起你赋予他们名字的意义 和你选择的与众不同的
Create a picture in your mind connecting the meaning you gave their name to the distinctive
面部特征
facial feature you chose.
如果尼尔的耳朵很有特点 你可以想象一个男人跪在他的耳朵上
If Neil has ears that stick out, you could imagine a man kneeling on one of his ears.
如果简有一只大鼻子 想象一下一副大锁链穿过
If Jane has a large nose, create a mental image of a large chain looping between her
她鼻孔的画面
nostrils.
或者如果玛丽的眼距很小 想象一位挤在中间的新娘
Or if Mary has eyes that are close together, visualize a bride being squeezed between them.
如果你想要更多有关名字和想象的建议 搜索说明中的链接
If you’d like more suggestions for names and images, follow the link in the description
来免费下载指南 帮你摆脱困难
to get a free downloadable guide to help you out.
一旦你联系起了一个你刚见过的人的名字和面孔
Once you’ve linked together the name and face of the person you’ve just met, the
最后一步是强化和回顾那一联系
final step is to reinforce and review that connection.
如果你能对名字和面孔创造精神上的关联 在你的
If you were able to create a mental connection for their name and face, picture it in your
脑海中想象出来并不断回顾它
mind and review it.
在谈话中用上他们的名字
Use their name during the conversation.
如果你无法立刻建立起联系 你可以在和他们讲完话之后
If you weren’t able to create a connection straight away, you can focus on doing that
再关注这件事
after you’ve finished speaking with them.
这就是五个简单的步骤 它们能帮你像记忆大师一样
And that’s the five simple steps that will have you remembering names like a memory rock
记住这些名字
star.
你的记忆力在识别人脸方面 天生就很出色 所以通过运用这五个步骤
Your memory is naturally fantastic at recognizing people’s faces, so by using these five steps
你可以借助某人的面孔作为精神上的提示 来帮你同时记住并回忆他们
you’ll use someone’s face as a mental prompt to help you remember and recall their
的名字
name as well.
如果你想在我的白板动画视频中 学更多非常有用的记忆技巧
If you’d like to learn more best-practice memorization techniques with my whiteboard
请登录记忆学术网站并注册来获取一些免费的
animation videos, please go to the Memorize Academy website and register for some free
视频教学
video training.
正如往常一样 如果你认为这期视频很有价值 请点个赞 分享这个视频 并在下面评论
As always, if you thought this video was valuable, please give it a like and share, comment below
订阅我的频道来获得更多精彩视频
and subscribe to my channel for more cool videos.
感谢观看 拜拜
Thanks for watching, bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

简单五步法帮你记忆人名和面孔,摆脱脸盲症。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

北冥有鱼

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOlCCPSEu7Y

相关推荐