未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何记住对方面孔和名字

How to Remember Names and Faces (Video 1)

为什么大多数人更容易记住人脸而不是人名呢?
Why are most people better at remembering faces than names?
记忆有两种方法 可以分为识别和回忆
Two of the ways you can remember things are by recognition or by recall.
识别很明显更容易 因为你不需要在你的脑海里搜索信息
Recognition is typically easier because you don’t have to search for the information in your head.
它就放在你面前 你只需要识别你之前所看过的
it’s put in front of you and you just need to recognise that you’ve seen it before.
这就是为什么我们容易记住人脸而不是人名的原因
That’s why we’re better at people’s faces than their names.
记住一张脸都是跟识别有关的 但是记住一个名字需要我们
Remembering a face is all about recognition – but remembering a name requires us to
在记忆里回想起来
recall it from our memory.
在这个视频里我会给你一个简单的记忆挑战来证明识别的能力
In this video I’m going to give you a simple memory challenge to demonstrate the power of recongition,
然后在下一个视频里给你一些提高回忆人名的能力的小技巧
and then in the next video I’ll give you some tips on how to improve your recall of people’s names.
首先我会让你看30张图片 每张看几秒 然后会让你做一个测试
First, I’ll show you 30 pictures for a couple of seconds each, and then I’ll give you a little test.
放松 享受这些图片 你的头脑会完成这些行为 只要你不老想着它
Just relax and enjoy the images, your brain will do the work without you even thinking about it.
我们开始吧!
Here we go.
好吧 这真的足够简单
Ok, simple enough.
现在我要测试你的识别能力了
Now I’m going to test your memory for recognition.
这次我会同一时间给你看两张图片 你需要选择出哪一张是你看过的
This time I’ll show you two pictures at a time and you need to choose which one you’ve already seen.
你会有几秒的时间做出决定 然后我会揭晓答案
You’ll have a couple of seconds to decide and then I’ll show which one is correct.
如果你答错了 用你的手指记一次数
When you get one wrong, keep score on your fingers.
我想你会做得很棒 所以不需要用到很多根手指
I think you’ll do really well on this, so you won’t need too many fingers.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我们开始吧
Here we go.
就是这样!
And that’s it!
你们做得怎么样?
How did you go?
在下面留下你的评论 告诉我你认出了多少张图片
Leave a comment below and tell me how many pictures you recognised correctly.
这就是为什么我们很擅长记忆人脸
So that’s why we’re so good at remembering faces,
因为我们只需要识别出我们看到过就可以了
because we just need to recognise that we’ve seen them before.
如果我让你回忆所有你记得的图片 然后把它写入名单
If I asked you to recall all the pictures you remember and write them down in a list
这就会困难很多
– that would be much harder.
实际上 这有点像回忆人名
In fact, it’d be a bit like having to recall someone’s name.
下一个视频我会告诉你怎么记忆和回忆别人——你曾经见过的人——的人名
In the next video I’ll show you how to remember and recall the name of someone you’ve just met.
人人都喜欢别人能记住他的名字 所以这真的很重要
People love it when you remember their name, so this is important to know.
我的名字是凯尔•布坎南 我是白板动画的记忆教练和记忆学院的创始人
My name is Kyle Buchanan, I’m the whiteboard animation memory coach and the creator of Memorize Academy.
如果你觉得这个视频很赞 请点个赞 留下评论和订阅我的频道
If you thought this video was cool, please give it a like, leave a comment and subscribe to my channel
你会收到我新视频的通知
so you’ll get notified about my new mind-blowing videos.
谢谢观看!
Thanks for watching.
再见!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们为什么会记住人脸而记不住名字呢?这个视频告诉你原因

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

人畏不言

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SygDJCbxdrI

相关推荐