未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何从厌倦中恢复过来

How to Recover from Being Burned Out [Restore Motivation!] | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩
Hello I’m Brian Tracy,
今天 我要告诉你一些摆脱厌倦情绪的技巧
Today I want to give you some tips on how to recover from being burned out.
你可能听过希腊神话中伊卡洛斯的故事
You may have heard the story of Icarus in Greek mythology,
他是突然着火而不是慢慢燃毁
he was more a flame out than a burn out.
在他插上用自制的蜡
When he flew into the Sun on wings of wax
粘上羽毛做成的羽翼
that he had made himself,
飞向太阳的时候
and feathers that he had attached to the wax,
是为了逃离迷宫 也就是他自己构建的牢笼
it was to escape a labyrinth a prison of his own invention.
有时候 在我们背着压力的羽翼飞向倦怠时
Our lives may sometimes seem like Icarus labyrinth
我们的生活可能会像伊卡洛斯的迷宫一样
as we fly on our own wings of stress towards burnout.
随着平衡逐渐消失
As balance falls away,
每天变成了又一个糟糕的日子
every day becomes another bad day.
由厌倦产生的疲惫和枯燥感
The exhaustion and joylessness of burnout
只有在无趣的生活中
are surpassed only by a lack of interest in life
注入挑战和满足感时才会被淡化
once filled with challenge and satisfaction.
我刚刚结束41天的巡回演出时
I just came back from 41 days on the road
感觉疲惫不堪
and suffered complete burnout.
回到家后 睡了几乎够3天
By the time I got home, I slept for almost three days,
就是为了让我的精神状态恢复正常
just to get my energy level back up to normal.
每个人都有感觉糟糕的日子
Everyone has bad days but
但是当这些糟糕的日子没完没了地出现时
when those bad days stretch on and on,
你可能正趋向于厌倦
you may be heading for burnout,
或者你已经厌倦了
or you are already there.
那么该如何辨别
So how can you tell the difference between
正常 自然且属于健康性质的暂时性紧迫感
transitory stress which is normal natural and actually healthy,
和对人不利的习惯性厌倦感之间的区别呢?
and chronic burnout which is no good.
厌倦产生于持续不断的紧迫感
Burnout results from unrelenting stress,
却又不同于紧迫感
but burnout is not the same as stress .
紧迫感是由于压力过多
Stress is too many pressures
使你在正常条件下 从生理上和心理上
demand far too much of what you can’t physically and psychologically cope with
都难以应对以及处理
and deal with on a regular basis.
虽然如此 有紧迫感的人却觉得他们能够熬过去
Nevertheless, people who are stressed can imagine that they can get through it
并重新控制自己
and regain control.
厌倦感就不一样了
Not so with burnout,
厌倦感与压力过多是相反的
Burnout is the opposite of too much.
当你感觉厌倦时 你在逐渐变得空虚
When you are burned-out, you are running on empty.
你缺乏动力 对什么都漠不关心
You lack motivation and art beyond caring.
如果你厌倦了 你就看不到正向转变出现的希望
If you are burned-out you see no hope of positive change
而只会放弃
and just give up.
那么 如果你正在遭受厌倦情绪的摧残 该怎样对待它呢?
So, if you’re suffering from burnout, how do you deal with it?
你可以处理厌倦情绪中的无用感 从而使你的生活恢复平衡
You can deal with the helpless feelings of burnout, and get you life back in balance.
你必须首先认识到你确实是厌倦了
You must first realize that you are, in fact, burned out.
存在障碍的思维过程和功能不足的问题解决机制
Your dysfunctional thought processes and inadequate problem-solving mechanisms
威胁着你的人际关系 工作和健康
are threatening your relationships, your job and your health.
这时候该喊停了
It’s time to call a time up,
同时要认识到你可以恢复平衡
and realize that you can regain your balance
并且能使你的生活重回正轨
and get your life back in order.
首先要明白你可以恢复正常
First know that you can recover.
你可以从厌倦情绪中恢复过来
You can recover from burnout,
但是这种情绪不会自动消失
but it does not go away on its own.
它只会使情况变得更糟
It will only get worse unless you
除非你能从引起厌倦情绪的内在原因着手处理
and get at its underlying causes.
搞清楚你为什么会厌倦
Identify why you have experienced burnout
其原因与工作有关还是与个人生活有关 亦或是与两者都有关
are the causes related to work, your personal life or perhaps both.
你因为别人对你的期望值有多大或多小而感到不满吗?
do you feel resentment over how much or how little is expected of you?
若要恢复以前对工作或个人的
What is missing that would restore your former job
满足感和热情 还缺乏什么呢?
personal satisfaction and enthusiasm.
其次 关注你的身体
Next, listen to your body.
你的身体在当前的倦怠状态中可能需要关注一下
Your body in your current state of burnout, probably needs attention.
你倦于关心自己的人生职责以及他人的需求
You burn out taking care of your life’s responsibilities and the needs of others.
现在该停一下了
It is now time to pause
想一想健康的基础
and think about the basics of good health,
以及健康的身体如何有助于产生
and how a healthy body contributes to the sense of well-being
你克服厌倦情绪所需的愉悦感
that you need to get past burnout.
你可以先增加运动量
You can start by getting more exercise,
记住那些叫做脑内啡的物质 它们会在你锻炼时
remember those endorphins and how they flooded your body with a sense of
使你的身体充满兴奋感和成就感
exhilaration and accomplishment when you use to workout.
回到你的运动中去
Get back to your exercising
即使你只是从轻缓的锻炼开始 到空气清新的地方走一走
even if you just start slow and take a walk in the fresh air.
保持水分充足 多喝水
Stay hydrated, drink lots of water.
据说人每天要用8盎司的杯子喝8杯水
They say eight 8-ounce glasses per day,
不要食用来自食品调配机或得来速快餐的
And lay off the starch and grease from the
含淀粉和油脂较多的食物
food dispensing machine or fast food drive-thru.
这样 你会睡得更好
you will sleep better,
不会在深夜里辗转不安
stop tossing and turning over your worries in the middle of the night.
请假或度假
Take a leave of absence or vacation.
经过真正意义上的度假 在你从厌倦中恢复过来时
You can get a great start on your recovery from burnout
可以拥有一个美好的开端
by taking a real vacation.
导致厌倦感产生的时间和距离
Time and distance from what is causing the burnout will
会使你缓解压力 重新恢复平衡
allow you to decompress and regain your balance.
当你返回工作时 什么都不会改变
When you return to work nothing will have changed,
但是你需要空间来针对产生厌倦感的原因
but you need the space to come up with long-term solutions
找出长期有效的解决方法
to what is causing your burnout.
检验你的个人价值观和目标
Examine your personal values and goals.
当你的工作与价值观不协调或与你的长期目标不一致时
Burnout can result when your job is out of sync with your values,
厌倦感就会产生
or is not aligned with your long-term goals.
你还知道的你的价值观和目标是什么吗?
Do you even know what your values and goals are?
进行个人分析会使你对产生厌倦感的内在原因
Doing a self analysis will give you that deeper understanding
有着更深的理解
get to the underlying causes of burnout.
最后 要在自己身上投资
Finally, invest in yourself.
在你从伊卡洛斯转变为凤凰的过程中
In your journey from Icarus to Phoenix,
(是凤凰这种火鸟 不是凤凰城)
the fire bird, not the city,
你会在自己燃烧的灰烬中重生
you can rise from the ashes of your burnout.
你只是需要暂停一下
You only need to pause, understand that why
想清楚主要是什么耗尽了你的激情
and what burns you out in the first place.
要花费时间和精力去恢复
And invest the time and effort to recover.
看看你的价值观和目标
Look at your values and goals
推断为什么它们的不一致或偏差
and understand why their misalignment or blurriness
会导致你进入厌倦的状态
have contribute to your burnout state.
在我们结束话题之前
Before we wrap up,
我要留给你一个想法来供你与朋友和追随者分享
I’d like to leave you with a thought to share with your friends and followers:
要接受
Accept that you are
你所处的位置和你所扮演的角色 因为你就是你
where you are and what you are because of yourself.
如果不喜欢这样 那就改变一下吧
If you don’t like it, change it.
我很想听听你的想法 所以我今天的问题是
Now I’d love to hear from you, so my question today is this:
你曾感觉到厌倦吗?
Have you ever been burned out?
你采取了什么有助于恢复正常的措施呢?
what did you do that helped you to recover.
在下方留言 我一定会根据你的留言来跟进的
Leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
感谢收看
Thanks for watching,
还要记住 如果你想改变你的未来
And remember if you want to change your future,
那就行动起来
take action
现在就行动起来
and take action now.
如果你喜欢本视频 而且觉得它
If you enjoyed this video and feel it was valuable in
在教你如何从厌倦中恢复这方面很有帮助
teaching you about how to recover from being burned out,
订阅我的频道 为本视频点赞
subscribe to my channel, like this video
并分享给你的朋友们
and share this video with your friends.
别忘了点击屏幕上的按钮 你可以获得一份免费礼品
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen for a free gift.
再次感谢您的收看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不忘初心,不要被厌倦情绪磨灭理想,重燃你的激情。

听录译者

洛洛

翻译译者

没有如果

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IaT5KlzTOg

相关推荐