ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何用日本的“Ikigai”哲学重启你的生活 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何用日本的“Ikigai”哲学重启你的生活

How to reboot your life with the Japanese philosophy of Ikigai | Rob Bell

如何开启你的幸福
How to find your happiness
我遇到过很多人
I’ve met more people who,
基本上都是这样的过程
essentially, somewhere along the way picked up:’
上学 接受某种训练
You go to school, you get trained in something,
然后找到对口的工作 再做那份工作
then you go get a job in that and then you do that job
这就是你的事业 最后死亡
and that’s your career and then you die.’
但是接着他们突然意识到
But then they got into this thing
他们并不真想一生都做这份工作
and realized they don ’ t actually want to do this with their life.
或没有人想再接受这种交易了
Or nobody wants this particular trade anymore.
你制作八轨播放器
You make eight-track players;
人们再也不买八轨的了
people aren’t buying eight-tracks anymore.
这个市场有一个怪现象
There ’ s this weird thing about the market where
如果你的想法是 “这就是我要做的事”
if you go in with,’Well, this is a thing that I do,’
那么你身上就会有压力 “再也没有人要付钱买了”
there may be forces beyondyou that like:’No one wants to pay for that anymore.’
这么多年来 我经常遇到
And so over the years, I kept meeting people
过于执着于某一领域的人
who had this very single track’this is what
“这就是我想要做的” 然后这使他们失望
I ’ m supposed to do’ thing and then it disappointed them
因为事情超出了他们的控制
for reasons out of their control
或仅仅因为我是训练过 但我不想做这个
or simply I got trained to do this thing that I don ’ t like to do. ”
然后我无意间发现了这个日语词汇 “ikigai”
Then I stumbled on this Japanese word “
“ikigai”本质上是
ikigai ” and ikigai essentially is that which gets
早上你起床的动力
you out of bed in the morning.
有时 这也翻译成“你存在的理由”
Sometimes it’s translated as’your reasonfor being’.
在日本文化中 他们从“ikigai”这个词里面悟出了非常深刻的道理
And in Japanese culture they have this verywell thought through idea of ikigai: that
就是你从不会停止你的“ikigai”
you never stop working out your ikigai—what it is
这就是让你每天早上起床的动力
that gets you out of bed in the morning.
所以在生命的这一季
And so in this season of life,
这就是你正在做的 但是那可能改变
this is what you ’ re doing but that may change.
它可能改变
It may shift.
你爱的人可能生病了 因此需要照顾他们
Somebody you love may get sick and so you need to care for them.
你以前常常这样做 但是现在工业有些衰退了
You used to do this and now that industry is sort
但是你需要回学校
of dried up but now you need to go
因为你现在需要这样做
back to school because you need to now godo this.
他们有非常有趣的想法
And they had this really interesting idea
当你早上
that when you no longer have something that
不再有动力让你起床时
gets you out of bed in the morning,
那么即使你还活着
then you ’ re kind of dead, even
你在一定程度上就死了
if you ’ re still alive.
我发现这很有趣 原因是你也可以成功
And the reason why I find that fascinating is you can be successful,
你可以有一个好工作
you can have a nice job,
你可以有一座好房子
you can have a nice house,
你可以做所有事 每个人都说
you can do all the stuff that everybody says, “ Hey,
“嘿 你已经成功了”
you ’ ve made it,
不过早上醒来伴随着一种无聊的感觉
” and yet wake up in the morning with a profound sense of dread like, “Ugh,
“呃 又一天来临了?”
another day?”
绝望是一种精神疾病
And despair is a spiritual disease.
绝望就是你相信明天只会简单的重复今天
Despair is when you believe that tomorrow will simply be a repeat of today.
绝望是当你展望未来
Despair is when you look ahead
每一天都是今天的样子
into the future and each day is just another version of this.
不管受教育程度多高 多么见多识广 多么成功
What we really want, no matter how educated, sophisticated,
我们真正想要的
accomplished we are, we want
就是早上醒来能抱着希望
to wake up in the morning with this senseof anticipation. Like,
就像:“看我今天的成就吧!”
“Look what I get to do today!”
伟大的亚伯拉罕·约书亚·赫施尔曾说过
The great Abraham Joshua Heschel said,
“我不想要成功 我要奇迹”
“ I didn ’ t ask for success, I asked for wonder. ”
我喜欢这句话 因为对于我们大多数人来说 我们为成功而训练
And I love that because for many of us we were trained for success.
你努力工作 做多个任务 努力社交
Here ’ s how you work hard and
完成任务 爬梯子
multitask and network and get stuff done and climb the ladder.
没有人教我们质问
What we weren ’ t taught oftentimes was to ask,
“梯子靠的是正确的建筑吗”
“ Is this ladder even leaned up against
这是不同的另一套问题了
the right building?”—which is a differentset of questions.
运用不同的肌肉
It exerts a different set of muscles.
这是成功的第一个因素
It’s one thing to be successful.
另一个就是早起醒来思考一下:“看看我今天的成就吧
It’s another thing to wake up and think,”Check out what I get to do today!
会是怎么样的呢”
How great is this?”
就好像成功问了这个问题
It ’ s as if success asks this question,
“我能得到更多什么”
“ What more can I get? ”
接着又有了另一个问题
And then there ’ s this other question,
从“ikigai”而来 非常不同的问题
very different, that comes out of ikigai, understanding
明白你的生活是工艺品 你一直不停地工作的艺术品
your life is a craft that you’re endlesslyworking out—and that question is: “Can
这个问题是:“你能相信我可以做到吗”
you believe I get to do this?”
就好像你有这种东西
It ’ s like you have this thing that ’ s been sort
在你的大脑和心灵嗡嗡作响
of buzzing in your mind and heart.
比如:“我愿意去尝试”
Like,”I would love to go try that.”
但是接着所有那些声音回来 说着“你不是谁”
But then all those voices come back in of who you aren ’ t.
你没有足够的资源
“You don’t have enough resources.
你不够聪明
You’re not smart enough.
你没能去一个好学校
You haven’t gone to the right schools.”
但是 “你不是谁”并没有意思
By the way who you aren’t isn’t interesting.
列出长清单 写下你没有做过的事情
Thelong list of things you haven’t done or
你没有去过的地方或你不认识的人
where you haven ’ t been or who you don
或你没有的钱
’ t know or money you don ’ t have.
太无聊了不是吗
It’s so boring!
“你不是谁”并没有意思
Who you aren’t isn’t interesting.
当你发现了你的路
And then when you are finding your path
当你对一切都说是时
and when you are saying yes to whatever it is
你的内心有些
that ’ s sort
情绪涌起 你内心充满了好奇与期待
of welling up within you that is filling you with a sense of wonder and anticipation:
别人是谁
who other people are
与你的路之间的关系并没有意思
in relation to your path isn ’ t interesting.
因为通常我们都会思考
Because often what happens is we think,
“我想要去做这件事 但是那个谁更聪明
“ I would do that but so and so is smarter, and
那个谁做的更快
so and so is faster,
而那个谁更有耐心 那个谁谁可能更努力
and so and so has more endurance and can work harder.
那个谁谁谁可以一直…… ”这些都没有意思
And so and so always gets…” Not interesting.
都没有意思
It’s not interesting.
你找到你的路 仅有的问题是
You finding your path, the only question is,
你将要做什么
“ What is the thing that you ’ re here to do,
下一步要做什么
and what is the next step?”
恐惧使你声音变大
And fear often raises its voice and fear
恐惧使你列出所有可能错误的方式
lists all the ways it can go wrong.
另外 顺便说一句
And by the way,
对待恐惧最好的就是与恐惧对话
the best thing with fear is to talk back to fear.
因为恐惧就像说 “你可能失去很多钱
Because fear is like, “You could lose alot of money.
人们可能不理解
People might not understand this.
我的意思是你可能真的失败”
I mean you might really fail.”
你要做的就是与恐惧对话
And the thing you do with fear is talk back to fear.
因为恐惧会思考 它是非常聪明的
Because fear thinks it’s quite intelligent.
就好像 “我在这儿警告你
It ’ s like, “ I ’ m here to warn you
所以可能发生的事情
of all the bad things that could happen.
你可能就没有这种或那种的想法”
And you probably haven’t thought of thisand this and this.”
你要做的事情就是
And here ’ s the thing you do
与恐惧对话 每当恐惧跟你说
is you talk to fear and you say to fear whenever fear
“你知道吗
is like: “You know what?
这真的真的可能是一个大灾难
This could really, really be a giant catastrophe.
可能会一团混乱
This could be a mess.
你真的可能失败”
You could really fail.”
你要对恐惧说的就是
What you say to fear is you say to fear,
“我知道”
“ I know. ”
然后加以微笑
And then you smile.
“我知道 我知道”
“I know.
因为恐惧不知道如何回应你了
I know. ” Because fear has no idea what to do with that.
“我都知道”
“I’m aware of all that.”
生活已经足够艰辛
Life is difficult enough.
你也可能正在做那些填满生活的事情
You might as well be doing something that fills you with life.
这就足以打败你了
It ’ s going to beat you up enough,
你可能还会早上起来的时候
you might as well be getting up in the morning with
伴随着一种 “我在前进
some sense of,’I’m headed somewhere.
我离做真正的自己又进了一步”的感觉
I’m a step closer to being my true selftoday.’
你知道你在进步 当那些声音说
And you know you ’ re making progress when all those voices come and say,
“你凭什么做这个?”
“ Who are you to do this?
“你认为你是谁?”
Who do you think you are?”
当你开始与那些声音对话
You know you ’ re making progress when
你知道你在进步
you start talking back to those voices, and you
你甚至有一个更好的问题
have an even better question which is:
“我凭什么不做?”
‘Who am I not to do this?’
更聪明的人一直都有
There will always be somebody smarter.
认识更多人的一直都有
There will always be somebody who knows morepeople.
旅行去过地方更多的
There will always be somebody who ’ s
成绩更好的
traveled to more places and got better grades in school
更有钱的人一直都有
and has more money.
一定会有人更出色
There will always be somebody better.
但是你可以说
But you can say,
“我凭什么不做呢?”
“ But who am I not to do this? ”
这很有意思
And that’s interesting.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

好像我们每个人的生命历程都是类似的 但也有很多人觉得不幸福 那么日语的“ikigai”和幸福有什么关系呢 又如何对抗恐惧呢

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

波妞妞

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ym5ikl45Ww

相关推荐