未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

讨厌阅读时如何阅读

How to Read When You Hate Reading - 5 Tips and Tricks

If you’re anything like me you like the idea of reading
如果你像我一样 喜欢阅读
but when it actually comes time to buckle down
但是当真的开始沉下心来
sit on a chair pick up a book and read
坐在椅子上拿起一本书开始读
you have a hard time focusing
你很难集中注意力
let alone really enjoying it.
更别说享受阅读了
And maybe you’ve thought to yourself
也许你这样想:
“Well, I guess I’m just not a reader.
“好吧 我不适合读书
I’m more of an action-based learner, you know, I learn by doing.”
我是一个行动型学习者 我边做边学”
But deep down you know that by not reading books
但内心深处你知道 不读书
you’re missing out on some of the most important in depth and profound insights ever recorded.
你错过了很多书中记录的重要而且深刻的见解
So how can people like us,
那像我们这样
people who aren’t naturally bookworms,
生来就不爱读书的人
actually read books, retain their information,
如何读书 从书中获取信息
and actually learn to enjoy it?
真正学会享受阅读呢?
Well in this video I’m going over 5 powerful strategies
在这个视频中我将给出5种有用的方法
that will help you not only read more,
它们不只帮助你更多地阅读
but find that you enjoy reading more than you ever possibly thought you ever could.
而且让你发现你比想象中更爱阅读
Tip number one: If you want to start reading, don’t overachieve.
建议一 如果你想开始阅读 不要过量
It’s very easy to say “yeah I’m gonna read a book a week from now on.”
“从现在开始我一周读一本书” 说起来很容易
But your past is telling.
但是过去的经历告诉你
You’re not going to.
你做不到
So in order to break into the habit of reading,
所以为了养成阅读的习惯
you need to set your standards almost comically low.
你需要把你的标准降到最低
I’m talking one page a day.
我一天读一页
Reading one page only takes about 60 seconds
如果你的阅读速度是中等的话
if you’re an average-speed reader,
读一页书只需要60秒
and, well, it’s an extremely easy task.
它是一件超级简单的任务
But remember: It’s just as easy not to do,
但是记得 不读也同样容易
so make sure you do it.
所以要确保你每天都读
Don’t make not doing it an option.
不要把不读作为一个选择
And if you want to keep reading
读完每天一页后
after you’ve read your daily page – go for it,
如果你还想读 那就继续
but the important thing is to get that one page in.
重要的是一定要读完一页
Tip number two is: read before going on the internet.
建议二 先阅读再上网
You don’t need me to tell you
你不需要我告诉你
that the internet is an ADHD inducing place
互联网是一个诱发多动症的地方
full of cheap dopamine highs and shallow thinking.
充满了廉价的多巴胺兴奋和肤浅的想法
Checking your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Reddit
在读一本好书前看你的脸书 照片墙
before reading a good book
拼趣 红迪网
is like binge eating Skittles before tasting a fine wine.
就像在品尝一杯好酒前暴饮暴食
The wine will taste way worse
你不会觉得酒很好喝
and you’ll feel too sick to drink it anyways.
你会觉得很恶心 不会继续喝
Point being – read books before your brain is zapped by the internet.
在你的大脑被互联网的信息塞满前先读书
A great way to do this, obviously,
很明显 一个最好的办法是
is to read first thing in the morning.
早上起来第一件事就去阅读
Which brings me right to my next tip.
这引出了我下一个建议
Tip number three is bunch your habits.
建议三 聚拢你的习惯
Habit bunching is when you pair an already existing habit that you enjoy doing
习惯聚束是将一个你很享受并且已养成的习惯
with a habit that you’re trying to work on.
与你正在努力养成的习惯联系起来
If it’s a habit for you to drink a nice hot cup of coffee in the morning,
如果你早上习惯喝一杯醇香的热咖啡
then pair that habit with reading.
那就将这个习惯和阅读联系起来
An easy way to do this is
一个简单的方法是
to put the book you want to read next to your coffee maker in the morning
早上把你想读的书放在你的咖啡机旁边
so when you get up and make yourself a cup of coffee
当起床给自己做一杯咖啡时
you’ll see the book and you’ll grab it and go.
你会看到这本书 然后拿起它阅读
By bunching an already existing habit
通过把已有的习惯
with one you’re trying to work on,
与你努力培养的习惯联系起来
not only will it be easier to work on that new habit
不仅会使坚持新习惯更容易
but the enjoyability of the first habit may even rub off on the second one.
第一个习惯的乐趣甚至会影响到第二个习惯
Tip number four is: Try audiobooks.
建议四:尝试有声书
Listening to audiobooks is a great way
听有声书是一个很好的方法
to soak in the information of a book
你可以一边沉浸在书本的信息中
while still being able to multitask.
同时又可以处理多项事物
One of my favorite things to do,
我最喜欢做的事情之一
especially if I have to read a book for school,
是边锻炼边听书
is to listen to the book while I’m working out.
尤其是我不得不为学业读书的时候
If you enjoy working out like I do
如果你像我一样喜欢锻炼
this counts as habit bunching.
这也是一种习惯聚束
My camera just overheated. Where was I.
我的相机刚才过热了 我刚说到哪里了
Audible is personal favorite place to get audiobooks
Audible是我最喜欢的听有声书的地方
and while the subscription isn’t free.
然而订阅不是免费的
Oh yeah! So if you find yourself at about a book-a-month pace
噢 是的 如果你发现你一月读一本书
then audible’s free book system pays for itself.
那audible的免费读书系统就能值回成本
I think that math checks out.
我认为那在数学上成立
My fifth and final tip is: Change your attitude.
第五个也是最后一个建议:改变你的态度
And this tip, while it may seem not very practical or hands on,
这个建议可能听起来不怎么实用
it’s probably the most important.
但可能是最重要的
Because if you self-identify as someone who hates reading,
因为如果你认为自己是一个讨厌阅读的人
you’re building up unnecessary mental resistance towards something you’re trying to do more of.
你就会对努力多读点书产生不必要的心理抗拒
That’s dumb.
这很蠢
So if you start identifying as someone who enjoys reading,
所以如果你把自己当成一个喜欢阅读的人
you’ll break down mental barriers,
你就会越过你的心理障碍
and you’ll find the previous four tips a lot easier to do.
而且发现之前的四个建议都很容易做到
So there you go. Hopefully you find these tips as useful as I currently do.
好了 希望你像我一样 发现这些技巧有用
I used to be someone who didn’t like reading…
我过去是不喜欢阅读的人
Reading is not a hard activity in and of itself
阅读本身并不是一项困难的活动
because you’re just kind of looking and understanding paper.
因为你只是在看和理解文章
But in this day and age with so many distractions,
但今天这个时代有这么多让人分心的事
especially because of the internet –
尤其因为互联网
it definitely is a lot more difficult to eliminate those distractions
消除这些让人分心的事
and just focus on doing something a little slower-paced for a while.
专注于做一些慢节奏的事变得很困难
And while I’m definitely not a book worm right now,
虽然我现在绝对算不上是书迷
these tips definitely helped me get to a point
这些技巧确实帮我达到了一个目标
where I’m regularly reading good books and making myself smarter
我规律地读好书并且这让我更聪明
and I feel a lot better because of it.
因为读书让我感觉更好
If you liked this video
如果你喜欢这个视频
be sure to hit that like button.
一定记得点赞
If you like videos like these in general
如果你喜欢这类视频
hit that subscribe button.
点击订阅按钮
Leave a comment because I love seeing your comments
留下你的评论 因为我喜欢看你们的评论
and I respond to all of them
并且一一回复
I don’t know why I’m doing so many hand gestures.
不知道我为什么会有这么多手势
Follow me on Twitter.
在推特上关注我
I have a lot of social media
我有许多社交媒体
linky-dinks right here – no – right here.
链接就在这儿 不 在这儿
If you don’t follow me on all my social media
如果你没有关注我任何社交媒体
– just follow me on Twitter
那就在推特上关注我吧
because if you want to ask me a question,
因为如果你想问我问题
I’m regularly on there
我通常能在推特看到
so it’s by far the easiest way to communicate with me
它是目前跟我沟通的最简单的方式
(@BetterIdeasTV).
@BetterIdeasTV
Thanks for watching and we’ll catch you in the next video.
谢谢收看 下个视频再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想阅读却又无法专注?五个方法让你享受阅读

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Janice

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShdRyZDFx4U

相关推荐