ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

1. 如何戒瘾(策略) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

1. 如何戒瘾(策略)

How To Quit ANY ADDICTION (The Strategy)

Hi there! I want to welcome you to the Tamed course.
嘿 欢迎来到「自我驯服」课程
Today we’re gonna discuss the general strategy
今天我们将要讨论
that we’re gonna be using
在接下来几个月的课程中
over the course of the next few months.
我们将要使用的通用策略
So you have an idea of what to expect.
那么你可以大致了解一下你将要学到什么
There is a common trend that I notice among people
我注意到大部分人
who try to overcome their addictions,
想要开始戒除不好的习惯
is that they somehow get motivated, maybe they watch the video, read a forum post
往往是由于他们受到了某个视频 或者帖子的激励
or maybe they overheard someone else quitting
或是听到了某些人在戒除坏习惯
and getting tons of benefits.
后受益匪浅的故事
Whatever it is they feel like this time is going to be special.
不论是出于何种原因 他们觉得这次比较特殊
This time I’m gonna stay clean for good.
“这次我一定能金盆洗手”
They have all that motivation but they have no strategy no plan of
他们充满斗志但是没有制定任何具体的策略或计划
what to do other than to stay away from their substance of choice.
他们只知道要尽量远离自己之前的选择
They’re essentially just throwing it against the wall
这样就好像往墙上扔胶布
and hoping that it sticks.
希望它能自己黏住一样碰运气
And more often than not the majority of people fail.
所以大部分人都会失败
In fact a study found that
一份研究显示
only 1 in 10 Americans ever overcome an addiction.
每十个美国人中只有一个曾经克服过某种坏习惯
So it’s safe to say that
所以可以说这种方法不怎么有效
this plan isn’t that effective.
但是我发现只要
What I have found is by simply sticking to a strategy any strategy,
简单地坚持任何一种策略
your chances of success skyrocket.
你成功的几率都将大幅增长
That’s why groups like Alcoholics Anonymous are so effective.
这就是为什么类似于戒酒会这样的组织效果非常好
They follow a strict set of rules and they have a battle plan.
他们的成员都被要求遵守一些戒条 而且他们也都有特定的作战计划
You need to have the same mindset when it comes to confronting your own addiction,
所以在与你的坏习惯作斗争时 你也要有相似的心态
whether it be pornography, alcohol, smoking, video games, social media,
不管是戒色 戒烟 还是戒酒 戒网瘾
whatever it is you need to have a strategy.
你必须要有一套策略
And the strategy that we’re gonna be using over the course of the next couple of months
而我们在接下来几个月的课程中将要 使用的是一套在我看来
is one that I found to be particularly effective.
十分有效的策略
It’s a strategy that I teach to a lot of the people that I coach.
我给很多人传授过这套策略
It’s a strategy that works if you can follow it.
只要你严格遵守它 就会有非常好的效果
So by now all, of you are probably wondering well what is the strategy?
现在你肯定很着急 想知道到底是一套怎样的策略
Ok, so here it is.
好的 现在就告诉你
Instead of focusing all of your energy on your not doing your bad habit,
那就是「不要把注意力放在停止那些坏习惯上
focus all of your energy instead on building good ones
而是把注意力全部放在”培养新的好习惯”上
and by doing so you slowly transform your life into a lifestyle
这样你的生活方式将会慢慢地被改善
where your substance of choice
之前你选择去享乐的那些事情
doesn’t even seem that appealing.
会变得对你并没有什么吸引力
This means that the majority of this course
也就是说这套课程的主要内容
will focus on how to build good habits.
将集中在怎样培养良好的习惯上
There will be many videos on how habits work,
未来将有很多关于好习惯的视频
how they’re formed, how do you make sure
它们是怎样形成 怎样改善你的生活的
that they are embedded into
你怎样确定它们已经种植在你的大脑中了
your brain for good, then there will be videos
然后也将会有关于意志力
on willpower and self-discipline,
与自控力的视频
which give you the resources you need to start building these habits.
它们是培养好习惯必不可少的作用力
Then we’re gonna talk about how you can change your environment
现在我们将要讨论 怎样改善你所处的环境状态
both your physical and your social environment.
包括生理状态与社交环境
So that you live in an optimized place
让自己生活在一个容易
we’re building habits is easier than normal.
培养好习惯的最优环境中
And after you’re done learning all of this stuff
在学会我教给你的方法后
it’s up to you to actually take action
就是该你展现行动力的时候
follow the things that you’ve learned
运用你学习到的知识
and start building these good habits
去培养良好的习惯
and slowly over time as you start drilling good habits
在你生活方式中加入了这些好习惯后
into your life you’ll find that things
你会发现之前你喜欢的
like pornography and drugs will be less appealing.
黄色网站 毒品 都对你没有任何吸引力了
Now why is this strategy so effective?
为何这套策略这么行之有效?
Well it really comes down to how habits work.
这关系到习惯是怎样在你身上运作的
We’re gonna dive deeper into this concept later on in the course,
我们将会在之后的课程中详细讨论
but for now just understand that habits can not truly be erased.
现在 你只要知道习惯是不可能被完全消除的
Think about riding a bike,
就像一个会骑单车的人
you can stay away from a bike for ages.
就算好几年不骑单车
But if you learn how to do it at one point in your life
也可以在三十分钟内
you can easily pick up a bike
捡起之前骑单车的本领
and within say thirty minutes you’ll be riding almost as well as you used to.
如同你当年的技巧一样
Our brains store away habits until the day we die
大脑会储存我们的习惯 直到生命结束的那一天
and because of this you can not erase a habit for good.
所以习惯是不可能被消除的
You can’t just tell yourself that you’re gonna stay away from pornography forever,
你不能只是告诉自己 你要永远远离黄色网站
and hope that it happens because it’s impossible
然后祈祷这件事情能真的发生 因为一个人
to forget habits for good.
不可能忘记自己的习惯
It is physically impossible not gonna happen.
这是由人的生理条件决定的
But what research has found is that you can alter these habits
但是研究发现 虽然习惯无法被消除 但是却可以被替换
and what I mean by this.
这也就是说
Well let’s say that you’re someone who turns to social media
如果在你无聊的时候 你习惯转向社交媒体
or smoking whenever you feel bored.
或者抽上一根烟
You can alter this habit and replace the action you take
你可以将这个习惯替换成
when you feel bored.
在你无聊的时候
So instead of going on Snapchat or Facebook
你可以去阅读 或者去健身
it is possible to train yourself to read a book
而不是去刷微信
or go to the gym instead.
或者微博
This applies to those of you with a pornography addiction as well.
这个方法对沉迷于黄色网站的人也同样适用
If you can alter your habit of watching pornography
如果你将浏览黄色网站换成做一些
by finding something that is also pleasurable to take.
你同样觉得很有意思的事情
Its place you can change the way that your mind works
这将改变你意识的运作 你会慢慢地会发现
instead of reaching out to porn whenever you feel a certain way.
你不会再依赖于黄色网站
You’ll find yourself reaching out to other things or people or experiences.
你的注意力会转向其他人和事情
And if you can somehow get yourself to start reaching out to habits are beneficial for you,
如果你真的能开始依赖于好习惯
habits that make you healthier, happier, wealthier,
一些对你有益 能让你更快乐更健康 更富有的习惯
then we’ll have solve the real problem.
你的问题就真的解决了
You’ll start living a life that’s actually worth living.
你的生活将变得值得你去生活
And you won’t even need pornography in your life anymore.
你再也不需要任何色情影像出现在你的生活里
and that’s the general strategy that we’re going to be implementing together
这就是我们在接下来几个月的课程中
over the next couple of months.
将一起实施的策略
Next week we’re going to be talking about the habit loop
下周我们将讨论习惯的闭环
and how each and every single habit out there is structured.
还有每个习惯是怎样构成的
The Tamed course was brought to you for absolutely free
这套「自我驯服」的课程对
with the help of the patreons of this channel.
公众是免费开放的
They are the reason that I’m able to make this
感谢粉丝们在Patreon上对我的赞助
sort of content without charging a dime.
可以让我有时间精力
If you’re someone who has found value in my videos
来制作这套课程
or in this course it would mean a lot to me
如果你觉得这套课程有价值
If you could become a Patreon too – you can donate as little as $1 per month
你可以在Patreon上成为我的粉丝 哪怕你每个月赞助我1美元
and even then I’ll be extremely grateful
我都将十分感激你
because each dollar gets me one step closer to my goals.
因为每一美元都可以使我离我的目标更近
Head on over to Patreon to check out
你也可以在Patreon上查看
the rewards and benefits that all of my patrons receive besides that stay tuned.
我给赞助者的特别福利 请继续关注

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8JjuyRIxOg

相关推荐