未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何保护眼睛 避免蓝光伤害

How to Protect the Eyes from Blue Light - 5 Tips

So exposure to blue light is becoming a major concern to both science and medicine
暴露于蓝光正成为科学和医学领域的主要关注点
because there’s data that supports that blue light can affect our sleep cycles,
因为有数据表明 蓝光会影响睡眠周期
contributes to eye fatigue and could even hurt the retina in the back of the eye.
加剧眼睛疲劳 甚至会伤害眼后的视网膜
Well in this video I’ll share with you five ways
在这个视频中 我会与你分享五个方法
and how you can protect your eyes from blue light. Let’s take a look.
教你怎样保护眼睛避免蓝光伤害 让我们来看看吧
[music]
《眼科医生》
Hey everyone. This is Dr. Joe Allen here from Doctor Eye Health
大家好 我是来自《眼科医生》的Joe Allen医生
the channel that helps you with the eyes,vision,
这个频道能帮助你保护眼睛 视力
and finding the best vision products.
并寻找最好的视力产品
So if you’re new here to the channel,
因此 如果你是这个频道的新手
go ahead and hit that subscribe button down below.
请继续并点击下方的“订阅”按钮
That way you won’t miss any of my future videos.
这样你就不会错过我以后的每个视频
When it comes to protecting your eyes from blue light,
当说到保护眼睛免受蓝光伤害
the easiest solution is often to pick up a pair of anti blue light glasses.
最简单的解决方法就是经常戴一副抗蓝光眼镜
Now there’s many different brands out there.
现在有许多不同的品牌
Of course, if you’re a prescription glasses wearer,
当然 如果你是处方眼镜佩戴者
purchasing from your local optical stores often get you the best quality of glasses
当地的眼镜店就能买到质量很好的眼镜
including blue light filters.
包括蓝光镜片
Otherwise if you’re somebody who doesn’t wear glasses that much or doesn’t have a prescription
另外 如果你是一个不常戴眼镜的人或者没有处方眼镜
and just needs some type of blue light glasses filter,
只是需要一种抗蓝光眼镜的话
then a lot of times you can find a lot of cool brands online.
网上就有很多不错的品牌
Now this one I actually got from a store called Glassy
这副眼镜是我在一家叫Glassy的店买的
who actually has more of a specialty in blue light protecting glasses.
这家店在抗蓝光眼镜方面有很多专长
This is actually called a sleep pair of glasses
这副眼镜实际上叫做睡眠眼镜
and you can see how dark yellow they are on my face.
你能看到它们在我脸上有多暗黄
You know that’s gonna be a lot different from other designs
这和其他的一些眼镜在设计上有许多不同
like these ones which is a little bit more clear
像这个就更清晰一点
but maybe has the kind of a purple blue hue coming off of the lenses.
但镜片可能有点紫蓝色
So that’s one of the biggest things you’ll notice with blue light glasses is
你会注意到蓝光眼镜最大的特点之一
that there’s a huge wide variety of different frames and lenses out there.
就是镜框和镜片的种类繁多
Now the reason for the darker yellow lenses like these ones is
之所以这副眼镜镜片颜色更暗黄
these ones actually block more blue light than these ones do.
是因为它能比这副挡住更多蓝光
The blue light filters are actually built into the lenses here
因为蓝光滤镜内置于镜片中
and that makes them kind of a yellow color
这就会使镜片颜色有点发黄
and actually blocks more of the longer wavelengths of light that affect our sleep cycles
挡住更多波长更长的光 减少对睡眠周期的影响
hence while they’re called sleep glasses.
因此被称为睡眠眼镜
Otherwise if you’re somebody who doesn’t like the yellow kind of look here on my face,
另外 如果你不喜欢我戴的这种黄色镜片
then perhaps using a pair that just has more of a clear lens
你也可以用一些透明镜片
and this anti-reflective coating that actually bounces the blue light off of the lenses
这种镜片上的抗反射涂层能反射蓝光
and therefore reduces the blue light getting into the eye.
从而使进入眼睛里的蓝光更少
However keep in mind
但大家要记住
that these sort of clear lenses may not offer as much blue light protection as these yellow lenses.
这种透明镜片提供的抗蓝光作用可能要少于黄色镜片
I personally usually wear a type of clear lens most of the day
白天大部分时间 我会戴这种透明镜片
and then when I’m home at night in front of a computer screen
晚上在家使用电脑时
I’m wearing more of the dark sleeping lenses.
我更常戴暗色的睡眠镜片
So the second way to protect your eyes from blue light is
如果你不是抗蓝光眼镜的忠实粉丝
if you’re not a huge fan of anti blue light glasses
那么第二种保护您的眼睛免受蓝光伤害的方法是
consider switching over and picking up some type of anti blue light screen protector from Ocushield here.
就是考虑从Ocushield选择一种防蓝光屏幕保护膜
Now they have different screen protectors
现在他们有各种的屏幕保护膜
that fit all different sizes of laptops and desktop screens,
适配于各种型号的笔记本电脑和台式电脑
but they also do make different screen protectors for cell phones.
同时他们也生产适配于不同型号手机的屏幕保护膜
So if you’re somebody who uses an Android or an iPhone,
所以 如果你使用的是安卓或者苹果手机
they make screen protectors for you.
他们为你制造屏幕保护膜
Now I am not sponsored by Ocushield
虽然现在Ocushield不是我的赞助商
but I have reached out to them
但我联系了他们
and they were cool enough to give us a discount code of 15% when you use eye health at checkout.
而且非常酷的是 你结账时使用“eye health”可以有15%的折扣码
The third option is if you have something like a cell phone or digital device
第三种选择是 如果你的手机或者电子设备
that has the ability to go into a blue light mode or a night shift mode
有蓝光或夜晚模式
then go ahead and turn that on.
那么把它打开
That’s gonna shift the light coming off of your digital device into more of a yellow filter
这将使更多来自电子设备的光线转换为黄色光
that way it reduces the amount of harsh light entering your eye
这样将减少进入你眼睛的刺眼光
particularly at night time when people are staring at their phones right before going to bed.
尤其在晚上人们睡觉前盯着手机屏幕时
Now I know a lot of desktop monitors do not have this app capability,
我知道很多桌面显示器都没有这个应用功能
so there are actually are different software programs
现在有很多软件有这个功能
and one that I’ve used is called IRIS.
我一直使用的是IRIS
Now IRIS actually has the ability to have a kind of a subscription service.
IRIS可提供订阅服务
I use the pro version.
我使用的是专业版
It actually allows you to kind of switch between different levels of blue light protection
你还可以调整蓝光保护的级别
whether it’s something you want really faint or something that you want more intense.
不管你是想要屏幕变暗还是变亮
So you can definitely look into that if you were more of a desktop user.
因此 如果你使用台式机更多 你绝对该试一试
Now the fourth way to protect your eye from blue light is
第四种保护眼睛免受蓝光伤害的方法
to consider taking some type of eye vitamin.
就是考虑服用某种对眼睛有利的维生素
Now there’s a lot of data that suggests
很多数据表明
that blue light could actually increase the metabolic stress of the back of the eye
蓝光会增加眼后部的代谢压力
and that could actually lead to cell death and damage.
这将导致细胞损伤甚至死亡
Now there are real reason by supplementation
确实有理由补充营养
and eating a lot of healthy foods is good for the eye is
吃大量健康食物对眼睛有好处
that it increases not just the amount of antioxidants inside the eye
因为它们不仅增加了眼内抗氧化剂的含量
but the it actually increases what’s called the MPOD or the macular pigment optical density.
而且实际上增加了MPOD 即黄斑色素光密度
Now this product I’m holding here is the one that I actually take
现在我拿着的就是我正服用的维生素
and is called Eyepromise Restore
品牌叫Eyepromise Restore
and this one is specifically designed NOT for people with macular degeneration
这款产品不是专为黄斑病变患者开发的
but to increase your macular pigment optical density
但是它能增加黄斑色素光密度
to help prevent future eye diseases
以帮助预防未来的眼部疾病
and damage from things like blue light.
和诸如蓝光之类的伤害
They also even have one specifically for screen protection
他们甚至有一款专给18岁以下人群的
for people who are younger than age of eighteen.
保护眼睛免受屏幕伤害的产品
There’s a lot of other benefits in the literature about eye supplementation
文献中还提到很多关于补充眼睛营养的好处
as well mainly in that they increase your ability to see better in low-light situations
主要因为它们提高了人们在弱光下的视物能力
and it improves contrast between colors.
以及增强了颜色之间的对比度
I always say that before taking any supplementation
我总是说 在服用任何营养品之前
make sure that you Italk with your doctor
确保你已经向医生咨询
and read the ingredients listed on the back
阅读背面列出的成分
to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
确保你对产品里含有的成分不过敏
Also if you’d like to see a more information about this product specifically,
如果你想了解有关此产品的更多信息
I have included a link in the description below.
我在说明里提供了一个链接
Now the fifth way to reduce blue light exposure is often the hardest
减少蓝光伤害的第五种方法通常是最难的
and that is to reduce the amount of screen time that you have throughout the day.
就是减少一天中使用屏幕的时间
I know from being at work all day or being at school,
我知道 从开始学习或工作
we all have basically computer screens or phones that were looking at all day long.
我们基本上整天都在看手机或电脑屏幕
But I think if you are certainly winding down toward the end of the day
但我认为 你肯定会在一天结束时逐渐放松
and if you can just try to put your phone away for the last two three hours of the day.
如果你能尝试在一天的最后两三个小时收起手机
That’s at least in some way that you’re gonna reduce that blue light exposure
这样至少在某种程度上可以减少蓝光伤害
and at least not affect your sleep cycle.
至少不影响睡眠周期
So eye health question the day.
今天的眼睛健康问题就到这里
Which of the five options mentioned here was your favorite? Go ahead
你最喜欢五个方法中的哪个 选择一个开始行动吧
and comment in the section below,I’d love to know what you think.
并在下方评论 我很想知道你的想法
Alright thanks for watching.
感谢观看
If you’ve got something out of this video,
如果你在此视频中学到一些知识
hit that like button for me subscribe if you’re new
请点“赞” 如果是新观众请订阅
and if you’d like to see another video in my entire series about blue light protection,
或想要看防蓝光系列的其他视频
go ahead and click or tap the screen up here to the side
那么 请点击屏幕旁边的按钮
or if you’d like to see another cool video from Doctor Eye Health,
如果你想看关于《眼科医生》的其他精彩视频
just click the type of screen down over here.
那么请点击屏幕下方
Again this is Dr. Joe Allen hear from Dr. eye health
我是《眼科医生》的Joe Allen医生
the channel that helps you with the eyes, vision and finding the best vision products.
这个频道帮助你保护眼睛 并找到最适合你的眼部产品
Keep an eye on it, we’ll talk to you soon.
请时刻关注 我们会再次见面

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

眼科医生Joe Allen提供了五种方法,来帮助人们保护眼睛,避免蓝光伤害。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

是你呀

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Pdb90wKIM

相关推荐
窒息