未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何处理你的情绪

How to Process Your Emotions

It is a quirk of our minds that not every emotion we carry
我们的思维有个怪象 并不是我们的每种情绪
is fully acknowledged, understood or even truly felt.
都会完全被承认 被理解 甚至被感知
There are feelings that exist in an ‘unprocessed’ form within us.
有些情绪以未经加工的形式存在于我们体内
A great many worries may, for example, remain disavowed and uninterpreted
比如 很多担忧会被否定 难以表达
and manifest themselves as powerful directionless anxiety.
并以强烈的无端的焦虑表现出来
Under their sway, we may feel a compulsive need to remain busy,
此时 我们可能产生一种必须保持忙碌的需求
fear spending any time on our own
害怕在自己身上花时间
or cling to activities that ensure we don’t meet what scares us head on.
或执着于能避免我们遇到害怕的事的活动
These might include internet pornography, tracking news
这些活动可以是网络色情 追踪新闻
or exercising compulsively.
或者强迫性地锻炼
A similar kind of disavowal can go on around hurt.
类似的否认可能会在受伤的时候发生
Someone may have abused our trust,
可能有人滥用了我们的信任
made us doubt their kindness
让我们怀疑他们的善良
or violated our self-esteem,
或者侵犯了我们的自尊
but we are driven to flee a frank recognition
但我们不愿坦率承认自己糟糕的暴露程度
of an appalling degree of exposure and vulnerability.
和脆弱程度 只能仓皇逃避
The hurt is somewhere inside us,
伤痛就在内心深处
but on the surface, we adopt a brittle good cheer,
但在表面上 我们会展现一种勉强的快乐
jolliness being sadness that doesn’t know itself.
一种悲伤而不自知的快乐
We numb ourselves chemically
我们用化学反应自我麻痹
or else adopt a carefully non-specific tone of cynicism,
我们采取一种谨慎的 不具体的犬儒态度
which masks the specific wound that has been inflicted on us.
来掩盖我们遭受的具体伤害
We pay dearly for our failure to ‘process’ our feelings.
我们因未能“处理”自己的感受付出沉重代价
Our minds grow unoriginal from a background fear about their contents.
我们的头脑害怕那些感受 因而变得缺乏独创性
We grow depressed about everything
因为无法对某些事表达悲伤
because we cannot be sad about something.
我们变得对一切都感到沮丧
We can no longer sleep,
我们再也睡不着
insomnia being the revenge of all the many thoughts
失眠是对我们白天忽略的
we’ve omitted to process in the day
未处理的许多想法的一种报复
We need compassion for ourselves.
我们需要自我同情
We avoid processing emotions
我们避免处理情绪
because what we feel is so contrary to our self-image,
因为我们的情绪与自身形象极为相悖
so threatening to our society’s ideas of normality
对我们的社会所认为的正常构成极大威胁
and so at odds with who we would like to be.
与我们想成为的人大相径庭
An atmosphere conducive to processing emotions
一种利于处理情绪的环境是
would be one in which the difficulties of being human
作为人类的困境
were warmly recognised and charitably accepted.
能够得到亲切的认可和宽容的接纳
We fail to know ourselves not out of laziness or casual neglect;
我们无法了解自我 不只是因为懒惰或无意的忽视
it simply hurts a lot.
还因为这个过程很痛苦
Processing emotions requires good friends too,
处理情绪需要好的帮手
deft therapists and ritual moments, like Philosophical Meditation,
比如熟练的治疗师和哲学冥想等充满仪式感的时刻
in which our normal defences can safely be put aside
这些能让我们放下平时的防备
and unfamiliar material ring-fenced for investigation.
对不熟悉的事物进行审视
The outcome of processing our emotions is always an alleviation in our general mood.
处理我们的情绪总会缓解我们的整体心情
But first we must pay for our self-awareness with a period of mourning
但首先我们必须付出一段时间为自我意识哀悼
in which we gradually acknowledge that in some area or other,
在这段时间 我们逐渐认识到
life is simply a lot sadder than we would want it to be.
在某些方面 生活比我们希望的悲伤得多

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

长期忽略自己的负面情绪,会对我们的身心造成伤害,因此我们需要定期处理情绪。希望本视频对你有所启发。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ilm

审核员

审核员DJS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b197XOd9S7U

相关推荐