ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何改善英语学习能力 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何改善英语学习能力

How to practice English listening skills (without spending extra time)

什么是提高英语听力最好的方法?
What’s the best way to improve your listening?
在这个视频里 我将会和你分享
In this video, I’m going share
我用来提高我自己听力的技巧
with you the technique I use to improve my listening.
这个技巧很有用
This technique works.
而且我希望我能早点知道这个技巧
And I wish I had known this technique a lotsooner.
因为这个技巧很容易就能做到还很有效
Because it’s easy to do and very effective.
让我们开始吧!首先
So let’s get started. First,
我们谈论一下为什么很多人在提高听力上失败了
let’s talk about why most people fail to improve their listening.
提高听力技巧需要花费时间
Improving your listening skills takes time.
这是一个长期的工程
It’s a long-term process.
但是很多人忘记了这个或者他们不知道
But most people forget that or they just don’tknow.
所以当他们练习听力的时候
So when they practice listening,
他们使用一些麻烦的方法
they use methods that are inconvenient — something
这些方法很难做到
that is not easy to do. So,
所以 让他们继续长时间的练习听力
it’s impossible for them to continue doing it
是不可能的
for a long time.
因此 大多数人在他们得到结果之前 就放弃了
As a result, most people quit before theyget any results.
但是 我是怎么知道这件事情的
But how do I know this? Well,
因为我也犯过相同的错误 所以我知道这个事情
I know this because I’ve made the samemistake.
我已经尝试过几个麻烦的办法
I’ve tried several methods that were inconvenient
比如相同的电影看两次
like watching the same movie twice, with subtitles
一遍带字幕 一遍不带字幕
first and then without subtitles.
这十分无聊 在看到第四个电影的以后 我就放弃了
That was so boring so I quit after the fourthmovie.
我也尝试边听边写下我听到的
I also tried listening and then writing downwhat I heard.
但是 工程量太大了 我一刻也不能不停
But that was too much work and I was too busy.
现在说回到你
So let’s take this back to you.
你怎样保证不会像我一样失败
How do you make sure that you don’t fail like I did? Well,
如果你想成功的话
if you want to succeed,
你用的方法必须很方便
the method you use must be convenient.
很容易就能做到
It must be easy to do.
如果方法很麻烦 不容易做到的话 在你看到提升之前你就放弃了
If it’s not, you’ll probably quit before yousee an improvement.
所以让我和你分享提高听力最方便轻松的方法
So let me share with you the most convenient way to improve your listening.
很简单
It’s very simple.
你只需两步
There are only two steps that you need totake.
第一步
Here’s the first step:
下载一些听力材料在你的手机或者mp3上
Download a lot of listening materials to your phone or mp3 player. Now,
现在 最好的听力材料
the best listening materials are the
是人们经常自然而然谈论的
ones where people are just talking naturally.
他们在现实对话中会使用的
They’re just having real conversations.
当你用这些材料的时候
When you use this kind of materials,
你一直可以听到一些相同的每日用语
you’re listening to a lot of common, everyday words
这些用语人们在现实生活中会使用
that people use in real life.
现在不用担心
Now don’t worry.
在这个视频结束
At the end of this video,
我将给你一个资源库 你可以去下载这些
I’m going to give you a resource you can go to to download this
免费的材料
kind of materials for free.
所以这是第一步
So that’s the first step.
下一步是很重要的
The next step is very important.
不要错过这一步
Do not miss this step.
下一步是听材料
The next step is to listen to the materials.
但是 重点是不要在空闲时间去听听力
But here’s the key: DO NOT do it in your free time. Instead,
而是而是当你做其他事情的时候听听力材料
do it when you’re already doing somethingelse.
听力其实不需要你太多的精力
Something that doesn’t require much of yourattention.
你可以在换乘 排队 锻炼 或诸如此类的时候
Listen to the materials while commuting, while waiting in line,
听这些听力材料
while exercising, and so on.
利用这些时间去练习听力
Use those times to practice listening.
你就不用再花额外的时间
So that you don’t have to spend extra time. Now,
为什么我们要做这些
why do we have to do this? Well,
原因是我们想让练听力简单点
the reason is that we want to make itconvenient.
当练听力很容易做到的时候
When it’s easy to do,
你可能会持续很长时间
you’re likely to do it for a long time.
如果你持续了很长时间 你的听力技巧必然会提高
And if you do it long enough, your listening skills will definitely improve.
现在我给你看一些会让你震惊的事情
Now let me show you something that might shockyou.
让我们把这项技巧和看电影做一下比较
Let’s compare this technique with watching movies,
那一个能提高他们的
which is how many people improve their
听力
listening.
如果你今天就开始用这个技巧
If you start using this technique today,
如果你明天持续三十分钟持续一年
and if you do it for 30 minutes per day, one year
从现在开始你将会听一万零九百五十分钟纯正的英语对话
from now, you will have listened to 10,950 minutes of real English conversations.
这是很多听力了
That’s a lot of listening.
因为你不在你的空闲时间练听力
And because you’re not doing it in your free time,
额外花费的时间数量是零
the amount of extra time spent is zero.
这是很了不起的
That’s awesome.
看电影怎么样
What about watching movies?
首先 在电影里
First of all, in a movie,
在每个部分可能没有交流或者对话
there isn’t a conversation or a dialogue in every part, right?
如果你看动作片 你可能会看到打斗场面
If you watch an action movie, you might see a fight scene,
爆炸 汽车追逐的场景
an explosion, a car chase scene,
或诸如此类的场景
and so on.
因此我们说平均算下来
So let’s say that on average,
电影时长是一百分钟
the length of a movie is 100 minutes.
50%是对话
50% of those are conversations.
剩下的是其他一些部分
The rest is something else.
如果你一周看四部电影或者一年看208部电影
If you watch 4 movies a week or 208 movies a year,
在一年里 你会听到
in one year, you will have listened
一万零四百分钟的不纯正的英文对话
to 10,400 minutes of fake English conversations.
现在最糟糕的部分是
Now here’s worst part:
因为每部电影时长是一百分钟 这个方法要求你
because each movie is 100 minutes long, this method requires
要花费两万零八百分钟的空闲时间
you to spend as much as 20,800 minutes of your free time.
这真的真的很让人沮丧
This is really, really sad.
现在 我们并排比较一下这两个方法
Now let’s compare the two methods side-by-side.
现在我问你个问题
Now I have a question for you.
如果你用这个方法而不用看电影
If you use this technique instead of watching movies,
你每年会节省两万多分钟
and you save over 20,000 minutes per year,
这两万多分钟你会怎么用?
how would you spend these 20,000 minutes?
阅读英语书籍去增加你的词汇?
Reading English books to increase your vocabulary?
练习口语?
Practicing speaking?
或者其他事情?
Or something else?
留下评论让我知道
Leave a comment and let me know.
所以现在你知道这个技巧的力量了
So now you know the power of this technique.
让我重复一下一些重要的事情
Let me repeat something important.
这是一个长期的过程
This is a long term process.
它需要时间
It takes time.
所以请有耐心
So please be patient. Fortunately,
幸运地是 你现在就知道了这个技巧
now you know this technique.
所以我知道你会成功
So I know that you’ll succeed.
好的
OK.
现在 是时候轮到我和你分享一些听力材料
Now it’s time for me to share some listening materials with you.
但是首先 我想让你帮个忙
But first, I want to ask you a favor.
做这个视频
It took me several days to create this
和给你找一些资料用了好几天的时间
video and find some materials for you.
如果你发现这个视频有用
If you find this video useful,
花几分钟把它分享在英语学习
take a few seconds and share it with one English learning
社区
community.
你不但会帮助他们也还会帮助我
You’ll not only help them but help me also.
接下来 点击这里得到免费的听力材料
And then, just click here to get some freelistening materials.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

边缘时间利用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Rubenesque

审核员

审核员KM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDVoZ39mONk

相关推荐