ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

兽医教你如何正确抱猫 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

兽医教你如何正确抱猫

How to pick up a cat like a pro - Vet advice on cat handling.

大家好 我是尤里·伯斯汀
Hi, my name is Dr. Uri Burstyn
我是加拿大温哥华的一名兽医
I’m a veterinarian in Vancouver BC and I’d
很高兴能把我的系列实用技能教给各位铲屎官
like to welcome you to my series of practical skills for pet owners
今天我们和克劳迪娅合作
We’re here today with Claudia,
她是一只一岁大的女孩
she’s a little one-year-old girl cat and
等会我们会邀请海盗先生加入我们
We’re gon na have Mr. Pirate joining us
来谈谈关于
a little bit later just to talk a little bit about
适当的抱猫姿势
Proper cat handling.
这应该会是个有趣的视频
So this might – it’s gonna be a fun little video
我们来学习一下
We’re just going to talk
如何接近并抱起猫咪
about how to approach and handle a cat
在诊所我经常看到有人
You know when I’m in clinics I often see people walking
这样抱着猫走来走去
around swinging their cat like this
对这样的方式 我真的不敢恭维
And it really just kind of makes me
因为这样猫咪会不舒服
cringe because that’s not comfortable for the cat
而且对你也不安全
or that safe to be honest with you
所以我想和大家分享
so I just want to kind of go over
如何正确抱起猫咪
a little bit how to pick up a cat
用不同的方法来安抚它
and different ways of managing them just
让你们双方都好过一些
To make your life a little bit easier
当你初次接近一只猫时 你应该自我介绍一下
You know when you’re approaching a cat, it’s nice to introduce yourself,
最好的方式就是给它闻一下你的手
you know, let them sniff your hand notice
请注意我的手是卷曲起来的
I keep my fingers curled a little bit
这样即使猫咪不想让我陪它
So if the cat doesn’t really want my
也不至于直接咬到我的手指了
company she can’t really chomp me when my fingers are curled.
介绍完自己
So introduce yourself,
像这样在它脸的一侧
give them a little bit of a scratch just
轻轻挠一下
on the side of the face like that or
或者撸一下猫下巴
a little tickle under the chin
这就成功啦
And there we go
我们刚刚和这只小可爱成为了朋友
We just made friends with this wonderful little cat
如果你靠近一只猫
If you’re just approaching a cat
只是拍拍它们 想和它们玩耍
to just pat them and have fun with them
一定要记住 猫咪很容易被吓到
You have to remember that cats can spook very easily.
所以
So you do kind
你要让猫咪放轻松
of want to take it easy with them
因为它们的体型要比我们小很多
They’re also much smaller than us.
所以对猫咪来说 一个轻微的触摸就够了
So a light touch typically pays off with a cat
你可以挠挠或者轻柔地抚摸它们
You can tickle them a little bit stroke them
但大多数人都会想抱起猫咪
But most people try to pick up cats and that’s kind
这点有时就很麻烦了
of we get into trouble
安全抱起猫的关键
So the key to picking up
就是让它们觉得安心
a cat safely is to make them feel supported
所以我会一手放在胸下面
So I always pick up a cat with one
另一手放在腹部下面
hand under the chest one hand under the abdomen
这样就可以
and then we can lift them up
非常轻柔地抱起它了
Sort of even forced gently.
它们不会悬着
So they’re not hanging down.
也不会到处乱跑
They’re not flopping about.
这种方式会让猫咪
That way they’ll be
感到舒适 也对你很安全
Comfortable and also that way you’ll be safe
因为如果你把猫咪的后腿腾在空中
because what happens when you have a cat swing free in the air Is,
它们经常会乱抓
they’ll often start to scramble
所以给它们的后腿个支撑点
for purchase they’ll get you with their hind legs.
它们会造成一些伤害
They can do quite a bit of damage I
我的小臂上有很多划伤
mean and I’ve been scratched quite badly on my
就是因为猫咪
forearms just with a with a cat
爪子在空中
going for a little bit of a paddle
会做出划桨的动作
with their legs and
也会抓伤我 这很正常
and Raking me and this is quite common
如果猫咪感觉不安全 这可能是最常见的
It’s probably the most common way people get scratched either
被抓伤的方式
if a cat just feels insecure
它会想找个地方支撑爪子
Tries to grab purchase tries to scramble up onto something
爬上安全的地方 这时你可能会受点小伤
out of your hands and that’s when you get a little bit injured
这种情况下
It’s very little kids swing cats
你和你的猫咪就会有点小摩擦
around can can get a bit of strife that way
所以一定要让它们安心 温柔地抱起来以后
so just nice and supported hold them up and then
如果你需要带猫咪移动一段距离
if I need to carry a cat around
你是否注意到我让猫咪紧贴我的身体?
I usually just holding close to my body
再一次 我把猫咪压在我的身体上
And again, I’m just squishing them squishing them into myself,
这样克劳迪娅会感到不错 感到被支持
you know that way Claudia feels nice and supported
我会把我的手放在这里
I’ll put my hand out here
让她把爪子放在上面
for her put her paws down and you know
我可以像这样
I can carry her
安全地抱着她 她不会想离开的
around quite safely like this and and and she won’t want to get away
如果你需要抱着猫 它又想从你身边溜走
Now if we do have a cat who’s trying to get away from us?
最好的方法就是压住猫咪 无论你是
We always squish that cat If you’re trying to hold the cat down whether it’s
想给它剪指甲还是喂药片
To trim their nails or to give them a
或者只是想要猫咪
pill or whether you just want to have a
暂时不要离开
cat not run off for a moment
那就按住它
Squish that cat.
你得知道
All you need to know
控制猫咪最好的方式就是按住它
about cat restraint is to squish that cat again,
那样猫咪会觉得很安全
feel very secure that way and they
即使猫咪会觉得很害怕
generally even if they’re really scared like sometimes cats
比如在诊所的时候
come to me in the clinic and they’re
只要温柔地按住它 猫咪就会乖乖的
Quite afraid and you just gently squish them and they’ll sit there and kind
这样既不会伤到猫咪 也不会伤到我们自己
of not hurt themselves not hurt us
这样就能做别的事情了
Just hang out and let us do our thing
如果你身边恰好有毛巾
If you have a towel handy This is one
那就是约束猫咪的最好方式了
of the best cat restraint tools around
盖上毛巾
You can just throw a towel
再按压猫咪
in the caddy and squish over the towel
即便它有点慌 也不会对你亮爪子了
that way they won’t get a claw into you if there are scrambling
既安全 又舒服
about a bit very safe and gentle and
通常猫咪会很高兴被这样压住
Generally cats are very very happy to be squished like that
现在还有另一样东西我想展示给你和克劳迪娅
Now if you have one other thing I want to show you with Claudia. Hey,
嘿 宝贝 你要去哪?
darling, where you going?
就是足球式抱猫法
Is a football carry.
这是一种紧急情况使用的方式
So this is kind of an emergency way.
如果你急需带着一只猫
If you really need to carry a cat
赶去某个地方
through somewhere in a hurry
也许你没有太多时间
and Maybe there’s not much time
把猫咪抓起来
what you’re gon na do this scoop her up,
像抱着一个小足球一样
little football carry just like that.
小脑袋夹在你的手臂下面
Little head’s under your arm
把她紧紧地
butt in your hand and you
压在你的身体上
squish her tight to your body and
像抱着一个小小的足球
with that little football carry You can basically
你基本上可以非常安全地抱着一只猫
hold a cat very securely and very safely
因为它们
Because it’s really hard
很难用后腿踢到你
for them to rake you with their hind legs
如果你像这样抱着它们 只要把它们紧紧地压在你的身体上
If you’re holding them like this just squish them really tight to your body.
你不用担心会伤到猫
You don’t have to worry about hurting a cat
它们是非常非常顽强的小动物
they’re very very tough little beasts and
用身体压住它们
You know just squish you against your bodies.
一般不会对它们造成伤害
Never going to do them any harm.
事实上 当它们被紧紧抱着的时候
In fact, they tend to feel more safe and secure
会更有安全感
When they’re being held tightly now, I’m just gonna
现在和小克劳迪娅说再见
Say goodbye to little Claudia and
有请另一只猫 海盗先生
bring Mr. Pirate in who’s another cat and
然后给你展示一些肩上猫的技巧
Show you some shoulder cat techniques Right.
我们和海盗先生
So we’re here
一起来展示一个动作 我称之为肩上猫
with Mr. Pirate to demonstrate a behavior that I call shoulder cats
所以海盗是肩上猫 他喜欢待在肩上
So Pirate is a shoulder cat he loves being on shoulders.
对于有些猫来说
Some cats
这是他们最喜欢的位置 这样真的很方便
This is their favorite position to be in it’s really convenient
因为这样真的很容易携带
for your cat like that because they’re really easy to carry around
但有些人并不喜欢这样
But some people get put off by shoulder cats.
来让我告诉你为什么
So let me show you why
海盗先生是我的小帅哥
All right, Mr. Pirate he’s
它是个14岁的男孩子
my handsome little he’s 14 year old boy
很帅 有点胖
Very handsome a little bit chubby.
不过很迷人
Quite beautiful though.
看看那张脸
Look at that face.
看看那张小脸
Look at that face
所以注意看他是如何在片刻
So notice see how he tried to get up
试图爬上我的肩膀的
on my shoulder there for a second
所以当我们与海盗出去时
So when we’re hanging out
他的主要目标就是爬上我的肩
with Pirate his main goal is to get up on my shoulder
如果人们很不友好或者明白会发生什么时
And that can be a little scary to people because
可能稍微有点可怕
if people are standoffish or if you understand what’s going on
他可能会抓你
He could potentially scratch you
因为猫咪向上爬时会自然地伸出爪子
because cats will naturally put their claws out to climb.
看他
So look at him
他正看着我的肩膀
He’s looking at my shoulder
我要做的就是弯下腰
all I have to do is lean down and
他会自己爬上去
he’s gon na scramble his way up and
很多猫都是肩上猫
lot of cats are shoulder cats
感觉超赞
and this is great
当一只猫爬到你肩上时
Sometimes you’ve got ta be a little bit careful
有时你也得小心点
when a cat goes up on your shoulder because
因为它可能从你身后跑开
it can shoot off behind you and run off
给你的背部留下一点抓伤
And give your back a bit
或者有时他们试图爬到你的脖子后面
of a scratch or sometimes they try to scramble around the back of your neck
但就像我之前说的
but as I said
当你的肩上有只猫时
before squishing is your best friend when you’re dealing with a cat so
挤压是不错的方式
You have a cat on your shoulder.
如果它们觉得挤的力度刚刚好 它们就会待在里面
You squish them nice and tight and he’s gonna stay there
如果你穿着套头衫或者连帽衫
Now if you’re wearing a jumper or a hoodie –
像厚夹克之类的
something like a thick jacket
猫咪也会爬到你的肩上 感觉超舒服
Cats can actually climb up on your shoulders and be really comfortable.
我见过有人穿连帽衫里带一只猫
I’ve seen people walking around town
在城里走来走去
with a cat in their hoodie
当你这样做的时
Usually it’s a good idea to
最好在它们身上套上安全绳
have a harness on them when you do that
这的确是一个带着猫到处走的好方法
But this is a really great way to carry a cat around.
并不是所有的猫都吃这套
Now not all cats go for this.
有些猫只是不喜欢站在肩上 这没关系
Some cats simply don’t like being on the shoulder and that’s okay.
但如果你的猫主子吃这一套
But if you do have a cat who insists
你只要向前弯腰
on being lifted up you basically just lean forward.
让我再演示一遍
Let me demonstrate that again
好了 注意
Okay Notice,
对了
– Oh,
我也要向你们展示如何放他下来
I should show you how to put him down as well
但是 如果你猫想上你肩膀
But if you have a cat who wants to
你身体前倾 它就会站起来
come up you lean forward and he’ll just put
你支撑着它的屁股
himself up and you support his bottom
这就抱住了猫咪 当你试图把它放下来的时
And there you have it and when you try to put him down,
一般它会不愿意下来
often he won’t want to
所以你有两个选择
So you have two choices one is just
一个是向后靠 它们会从你的背上跳下来
to lean back and they’ll kind of leap off your back
但这不是最安全的
not the safest thing. Two,
另一个是 撑住你家小猫咪的身体
is to support your little cat
身体不断向前倾
and just lean forward lean forward lean forward and eventually
最终它们会自己下来 然后一边玩去
They’ll right themselves and hang out.
这就是让猫咪从你肩上下来的方法
So that’s how you deal with a shoulder cat
希望你喜欢这个视频
Now I hope you enjoyed this video, please give us a like,
请给我点赞 分享
feel free to share it, and
和你家小猫咪玩得开心点
Just remember to have fun with your cat.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

兽医教你如何正确抱猫

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Lost.

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGfx7eB3gA

相关推荐