未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

博物馆藏书记载的死灵法术

How to perform necromancy with Irving Finkel

我叫欧文·芬克尔
My name is Irving Finkel
是大英博物馆中东部的馆长
and I’m a curator in the British Museum in the Middle East Department.
关于古代魔法的一个有趣的事情是
One of the interesting things about ancient magic is to,
在特定的文化中
in a particular culture,
观察那些独特的文化
look at things which are peculiar to that culture
和世界各地人们所做的事情
and things which all over the world people do.
在古代美索不达米亚发生的大多数事情
And most of the things that happened in ancient Mesopotamia,
都是用楔形文字书写出来的
written in cuneiform,
你在任何地方或多或少都能找到
are more or less like the sort of things you find everywhere.
我最喜欢的魔法仪式
My favourite magic ritual,
它是一个招魂师写的手册
it’s a manual written by an exorcist
他想预言未来
who wants to tell the future
他想练习巫术
and he wants to practise necromancy,
他是那种想把一个灵魂
so he’s somebody who wants to bring a ghost
从安静的地下室带出来的人
up from where it’s peacefully in the basement
我问他问题
so to speak and I ask it questions
他有一种特殊的回应方式
and he has a special way of doing this.
你必须要有一个头骨
You have to get a skull
将它放在桌子上
and you put the skull on the table
然后燃烧所有这些令人兴奋的材料来创造合适的氛围
and you burn all this heady material to create the right atmosphere,
接下来有一种油
and then there’s a kind of oil,
用来涂在头骨上
which is used to anoint the skull
当一切准备就绪 就会发生这样的事情
and then when everything is ready, this is what happens.
太阳神 你应该很熟悉
The sun god, you really should know better,
从下面带上来一个死人的灵魂
brings up from below the ghost of the dead person
放进头骨里
who goes into the skull,
[啪嗒声]
[clack]
像这样
like that.
然后招魂师或专家 巫师
And then the exorcist or the specialist, the necromancer,
问这个灵魂一个问题
asks this spirit a question and-
你应该能通过这个头骨得到一个真实的答案
you’re supposed to get a true answer by means of this skull
但它来自灵魂在头骨里的那个死人
but from this dead person who’s inside it.
这是一件非常有趣的事
Now that is a very interesting matter,
我一直很想尝试一下
which I’ve been dying to try out.
我有一个头骨
I’ve got a skull,
但最可怕的问题是要找到合适的原料来做油
but the diabolical problem is getting the right stuff for the oil
而在我们的超市里不可能买到所有的原料
and in our supermarket you can’t get all the bits.
所以我认为这绝对值得在家里尝试
So this I think is something definitely worth trying at home,
如果你有机会
if you have the opportunity,
你会想知道谁会赢得全国大赛
you need to know who’s going to win the Grand National,
把你曾祖父的头骨 放在厨房的桌子上
get your great-grandfather’s skull, put it on the kitchen table,
加点HP调味酱 问这个问题——
bit of HP Sauce, ask the question-
肥胖之城
Fat City.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

没有简介

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🍀趁年轻🌴

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq2ccSZkmn8

相关推荐