ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何用水彩画出毛茸茸的仓鼠 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何用水彩画出毛茸茸的仓鼠

How to paint fur in watercolour (and keep it light) with Anna Mason

《安娜水彩》
Hi it’s Anna Mason, and in this video
大家好 我是安娜·梅森
I wanted to show you how I created the subtle, pale fur effects
在这段视频中 我会向大家展示我是如何
of this cute little hamster using watercolour.
用水彩画出这只可爱的毛茸茸的小仓鼠
These guys can really move,
这些家伙会动来动去
so I worked from a photo and began with an outline drawing
所以我照着照片先画一个轮廓出来
which marked in the main features like the eyes, ears, nose and paws.
包含了一些主要特征 如眼睛 耳朵 鼻子和爪子
To map out where the different colours go,
为了表现出不同颜色的走向
I first painted the very lightest colours within each part.
我先用最浅的颜色勾勒出了所有部位
I started with the fur, creating a really watery grey-brown mix
先从毛开始 我调出了一种灰棕混合水彩
which was the same colour as the lightest bits of fur that I could see.
颜色和我看到的小仓鼠身上最浅的毛一样
I painted it all over the fur,
全身的毛我都是用的这种水彩
even into the areas of fur that needed to be a bit darker,
包括颜色较深的地方
because this colour could sit underneath those darker colours that I’d apply on top later.
因为可以在上面再加一层水彩来加深颜色
Even though I was working with my larger sized brush,
虽然我用的是大号的笔刷
with this first layer, I started to apply the paint in short brushstrokes
但是在第一层 我用了短笔触
in the direction I could see the fur sat in,
顺着毛的方向上色
to begin to create the fur effects straight away.
开始着手表现出毛的效果
Then I used a smaller brush
然后我用小一点的刷子
and applied a watery pale version of the pink
蘸上淡粉色的水彩
for the nose front paws and back paws.
涂在鼻子上 前爪上 后爪上
Before using a darker black mix, but still at a watery consistency,
较深的黑色混合颜料也要呈现水彩的一致性
which meant it was grey on the paper to mark in the hamsters eyes,
这意味着纸上画出来的仓鼠的眼睛是灰色的
being sure to leave the little white areas of reflection.
眼睛这里一定要留一点白色的区域
Then I used this same mix
然后我又用这种混合水彩
to work on the shadow underneath the hamster
来处理仓鼠下面的阴影部分
and then added some more brown to the mix to paint the ears,
接着我又在混合水彩中加了一点棕色来画耳朵
leaving little line gaps to give the impression
线条之间要留一些间隙让耳朵
of the white hairs in front of them
看起来像是被白毛遮住了一部分
With that layer dry, I returned to the fur
等这一层水彩干了之后
and set about working on the darker parts with another layer
用水彩在之前的水彩上面加深毛的颜色
This hamster is a full length class in my online school and it’s
我的网校里有一门完整的课程讲述用水彩画仓鼠
aimed at students who tend to take their watercolours too dark too quickly.
适合画画着急的学生 他们的水彩容易画得太深
So the paint mix is kept almost as watery as the first super watery layer
混合水彩的含水量要和第一层水彩差不多
the idea being that we can always darken up more with additional layers
我们总可以用增加图层的方法来加深颜色
but if we work watery, we won’t risk overdoing it
但如果用水彩 颜色就不会画得太深
and ending up with a really grey looking hamster
画出来的仓鼠就会很逼真
With that layer dry,
等这一层干了之后
we can use another watery grey mix
我们再用另一种灰色混合水彩
and apply it into the very darkest parts of the fur.
来处理颜色最深的毛
By using a tiny brush and lots of short strokes,
用一个小笔刷来画大量的短笔画
I start to create a further level of
在加深毛的颜色的同时
hairy detail to the fur as I also darken.
也展现出了更多的细节部分
Getting the strokes in the right direction also helps to provide form,
沿着正确的方向上作画有助于勾勒成形
as does getting those broader shapes
用较深的水彩在合适的位置
of the darker colour in the right place.
画宽线条也可以达到这一效果
I achieve this by careful looking, back and forth,
通过前前后后地将我画出来的仓鼠和
from my painting to the reference photo as I paint
照片仔细对比 最后得到了这样的效果
I added some more brown into the fur in the ears
我在耳朵这里的毛上增加了一点棕色
and darkened those a touch.
颜色加深了一些
Then with the paper dry,
等纸干了之后
I used a really watery, very pale, yellow -brown colour
我用了一种很淡很水润的黄棕色
and worked on the fur’s midtone areas,
来处理毛的中间色调区域
so not the lightest, not the darkest parts,
这部分颜色不是最浅 也不是最深
again adding hairy texture as I did so
再一次增加了毛的层次感
After painting the dark eyes, nose and paws some more
在把眼睛 鼻子和爪子涂黑之后
I added more very short brush strokes around them
我又在它们周围增加了一些很短的笔画
Before making some tonal adjustments by further darkening up some of the fur
在继续加深部分毛的颜色来调整色调之前
but crucially still using a watery, pale mix and
关键还是要用水润的浅色混合水彩
always making sure the layer underneath is dry
确保下面一层水彩已经干了以后
before adding another.
再增加新一层水彩
So the darkening is happening due to the build up of subtle layers of pale paint,
我们是通过一层层增加淡水彩来加深颜色
which means we can ensure we’re not going too dark
这样我们就可以确保颜色不会太深
Then I added more details such as the whiskers,
然后又增加了更多的细节 加了胡须
and more tiny hairs around the face,
脸部周围增加了更多细碎的毛
before focusing on the body again
然后再来处理身体部分
to add even more detail with the tiny brush and the pale mix
用小刷子蘸淡色混合水彩增加更多的细节
to darken a fraction as well as add even more texture.
以此加深部分的颜色 添加更多的层次感
A full video class of this hamster is available now in my online school.
我的网校上现在已经有了完整的视频课程
If you’ve enjoyed this video,
如果你喜欢这段视频
please subscribe to my YouTube channel
请订阅我的youtobe频道
and I’d love it if you’d share this video with your friends.
欢迎将视频分享给你的朋友
And if you’d like to take one of my tried and tested video classes for free,
如果你想免费获得我的体验测试视频课程
pop over to AnnaMasonArt.com,
请访问AnnaMasonArt.com
where you’ll find even more resources
获取更多的资源
to help you pick up your brush
可以帮你重新拿起画笔
and paint the way you’ve always wanted to.
像梦想地那样画画
Remember, you won’t improve your painting unless you make the time to paint.
记住 只有花时间练习才能提高画画的水平
So be sure to schedule in some me-time this week and paint something you love.
这周一定要拿出一点时间来画你喜欢的东西
And if you need help with that,
如果需要帮助
my website also has plenty of tips to help you make painting a priority.
我的网站上有很多方法帮你喜欢上画画
Thanks so much for watching
感谢您的观看
and I’ll see you soon with another tip for creating watercolours with wow.
我们下期《安娜水彩》再见
[音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了怎么用水彩画出毛茸茸的可爱的小仓鼠

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

努力学好英语的个个

审核员

审核员CR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATe26P3AhrU

相关推荐