未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何管理好你的生活——实用的7个小技巧

HOW TO ORGANISE YOUR LIFE | Estée Lalonde

你有没有想要变得高效率一些
Do you ever feel like you want to be productive,
可就是做不到
but you just can’t,
因为周遭的芜杂一直在扰乱你的生活
because the mess around you is ruining your life.
我也一样 这正是我现在的感受
Me too. That’s how I feel, right now.
通常来说我是个相当有条理的人
I’d say I’m normally a pretty organized human.
我喜欢安排妥当的感觉
I like being organized.
非要有条不紊才行
I have to be organized.
只有事情都安排得有条不紊时 我才能平静下来
It just makes me feel calm when things are organized,
但是有时事态却会变得不可控制
but sometimes things do get out of hand,
就像现在你可以看到这个房间
like right now you should see this room.
乱糟糟的
It is chaos.
我想分享几个关于如何保持条理分明的小贴士 我很喜欢它们
And I wanna to share some of my favorite tips for actually staying organized,
——我真希望我几年前就知道它们啊
things I wish I knew years ago.
那么 今天我就要跟大家分享八个小窍门
So today I’m gonna share with you my top 8 tips.
我也不知道为什么是八个
Don’t know why there is 8 tips,
反正就是八个
but there is 8 tips.
这八个方法几乎是我每天都会用到的
These 8 tips are things I do pretty much every single day
它们也确实让我在生活中更能举重若轻
and they’re things that really make my life easier.
那就让我们从第一个小窍门说起吧
So, let’s get started with the first thing.
1 .亲 数码化吧~
1. GO DIGITAL BABY!
第一个建议是做个日程安排
The first thing I’ll suggest is to get a calendar going.
但不是19世纪那种老掉牙的方式
But don’t do things the old fashioned way alla the 1800s.
将它们数据化吧 亲
Go digital baby!
这些和我倾向于纸质记录有些冲突
And this goes against all of my paper-loving needs,
但我有纸质笔记本记录其他的东西
but I do have a physical notebook for other things.
但是现在 我坚定不移地使用电子日历
But I’m gonna stick to the digital calendar for now.
在你的电脑里下载一个电子日历
Have a digital calendar, on your computer,
同步到你的你手机上 非常现代化
sync it up to your phone. Very modern.
我也不知道为何自己很久之后才这样做
I don’t know why I wait so long to do it.
这真的是可以改变生活的呐
It’s a life changer.
把日程数据化的好处在于
And the great thing about going digital for calendars is
你可以定制它
that you can customize it.
So it can be color coded.
So it can be color coded.
So it can be color coded.
So it can be color coded.
可以改变颜色
So it can be color coded.
I love a bit color coding,
I love a bit color coding,
I love a bit color coding,
I love a bit color coding,
我非常喜欢这种功能
I love a bit color coding,
and it just makes it really easy for me to look at and understand
and it just makes it really easy for me to look at and understand
and it just makes it really easy for me to look at and understand
and it just makes it really easy for me to look at and understand
让我可以非常轻松地浏览和理解
and it just makes it really easy for me to look at and understand
what I need to do for work and what I need to do for my personal life.
what I need to do for work and what I need to do for my personal life.
what I need to do for work and what I need to do for my personal life.
what I need to do for work and what I need to do for my personal life.
我在工作和个人生活上都要做些什么
what I need to do for work and what I need to do for my personal life.
这也能简化我的生活
It’s also really easy to change things around.
如果有人最后一刻才取消会议
So if someone cancels that last-minute meeting,
也不会因为要用笔或者涂改液改正
you don’t have to ruin your beautiful planner
而破坏你美观漂亮的计划
by scratching it out or using like white-out
而这就是我从前用的方法
which is just a thing of the past for me.
你只需要选中然后删除这一事项这功能实在太棒了
You can literally just click it and delete it, which is amazing.
2 制作清单!
2. MAKE LISTS!
电子日历真的十分棒
So digital calendars all well and good
但我不想让鸡毛蒜皮的小事把它弄得乱七八糟
but I don’t want to be cluttering it up with like the simple things
比如洗衣服或者买食材等 那样的事情
such as do the laundry, or buy dish soup, staff like that.
所以我有一个实体的纸质笔记本来记录这类事情
So for that I have a physical notebook.
这就是我的清单本
This is like my list notebook.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
这是我确确实实要去做并且完成的事
This is things I actually need to get done and accomplished,
然而日历里记录的是更类似于要明确时段的事
whereas the calendar is more time specific things,
比如2:15参加会议或者晚上7点去看电影诸如此类
like meeting at 2:15 or go see a movie at 7pm, staff like that.
我发现自己非常适合那种元气满满的工作
So I personally find that dynamic works really well with me,
我可以快速地浏览我的电子日程并且看见
I can quickly look at my digital calendar and see
我应该在哪或者我应该去哪
like where I need to be or where I need to go.
而同时我也有一个纸质清单
But then I have my physical lists here
上面记录的事情是我必须在某天做的
of things that I actually need to do that day,
比如 可以看一下这里写的
such as, well let’s just see what I have here,
修眉 买更多让人累成狗的包包
get eyebrows done, buy more poop bags,
我的生活节奏很快的
my life is very accelerating.
列清单的好处是你总会有事可做
The good thing about lists is you always have something to do.
不会整天坐着 像这样
You’re not sitting around, it does like
噢 今天要做什么来着 怎么想不起来了
oh, what should I do today, I can’t remember.
因为你把它写下来了
Because you have it written down right here,
你确切地知道自己当天要做什么
you know exactly what you need to be doing that day,
而且始终有处可稽
and there is always something to refer to.
事实上 我通常在前一天晚上列好清单
In fact, I usually make my lists the night before.
所以比如在星期天晚上 我会坐下 然后想
So like on a Sunday night, I’ll sit down and feel like
星期一需要完成什么呢 然后列个计划
what do I really need to accomplish on Monday and I’ll make a list.
我不想一直吹捧列计划有多好
I don’t wanna keep banging on about this list,
但是它确确实实改变了我的生活
but it literally changes my life.
我也不喜欢让记录过于整齐
I don’t like to keep things super tidy,
我会喜欢划掉事项
I like to be able to scratch things out.
这是我最喜欢的笔
And this is my favorite pen.
我也不知道为什么我要提到它
I don’t know why I’m mentioning this,
但如果你想买一支新笔 就它了
but if you’re looking for a new pen, this is it.
这是Hi-Tecpoint V7系列的中性笔
It is the V7 Hi-Tecpoint Pilot Pen.
那个 我好像有点语无伦次了
That was, I said that in completely wrong order,
但 嗯 这是一支不错的笔
but, um, it’s a great pen.
很给力的一支笔
It’s a great pen.
3.整理好东西!
3. TIDY UP!
下一个管理好生活的技巧是
My next tip for organizing your life is to
切实地去动手管理你的空间
actually physically organize the space around you.
有时候我会连续三四天
Sometimes I go like 3 or 4 days,
都处于什么都做不好的状态
I’m like I can’t do anything right.
毫无效率
I’m not being productive,
通常 都是因为身边摆放太乱糟糟的了
and usually it’s because there is a mess around me.
真的是 就像人们所说的 “清扫空间就是清理思绪”这样
It is true what they say, “Clear space, clear mind.”
所以仔细收拾好你乱成一团的东西 好好整理一下
so actually go through your shits and organize it.
比如 我的指甲油
For instance, my nail polishes.
我很久都没想起它们过了
Ok, this is something that’s been in the back of my mind for a long time.
我试着把指甲油放在这个罐子里
I tried to keep my nail polish collection in this tin.
如果放不下的话
If it doesn’t fit in the tin,
那就只能说再见了
it’s going bye bye, sayonara.
所以 比方说我要整理好它
So for instance I need to organize that.
其实只要让小事情
And just let the little things,
比如清理衣柜 扔掉你不穿的衣服
like go through your wardrobe, get rid of the shit you don’t wear,
等等 等等 等等
etc. etc. etc.
4. 今日事 今日毕
4. PUT THINGS AWAY IMMEDIATELY!
以下面是最让我纠结的事
Next is something that I struggle with the most,
从十几岁开始 我就一直在和它作斗争
and I have struggled with it since I was a teenager,
妈妈每天都会对我大吼大叫
my mum would yell at me every single mother freaking day.
那就是用完东西立刻放回原处
It is to put things back in their place right at the time.
打个比方吧
So for instance,
我的卷发棒仍然还放在那个角落
my curling wand is still in the corner there,
因为刚刚用了一下
cause I was just using it.
为什么我不能用完就放回原处呢
Why didn’t I just put it back when I was done with it?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
我做过最糟糕的事就是把所有的衣服都脱了
And the worst thing I do is I take off all my clothes,
(哈哈哈 其实也是我做过最棒的事)
hahaha, that’s actually the best thing I do.
但我做过最糟糕的 是我脱下牛仔裤 上衣还有管他什么
But the worst thing I do is that I take off my jeans and my top and whatever,
然后就把它们丢在我脱下的地方
and I literally just leave it on the floor where I took it off,
就像Aslet经常说的 这看起来像
and as Aslet always says, it looks like
我一走进房间 然后所有的衣服都不见了
I just walked into the room, and disappeared out of my clothes,
因为我把它们像鬼一样抛在了那
cause I just leave them there like a ghost,
就像我刚去 噗的一声 就消失了
like I just went, poof, I just disappeared.
所以应该一脱下牛仔裤
So I need to start taking off my jeans and
就把它们放回原来的抽屉里
putting them right back in the drawer where they belong.
否则 就会弄得到处都是衣服
Because otherwise, the clothes get everywhere.
而我并不以此为豪
And I’m not proud of this,
带你看看我现在的房间
but I’m gonna show you what my room looks like right now.
噢 我的天 这……
Oh my god! It is…
这只是另一面 另一面
It is something else, something else.
我知道这段视频让我看起来很糟糕
I know this video is making me seem like I’m really unorganized,
但我发誓 我平常都是很有条理的
but I swear to god I normally am very organized.
我只是让你们看看
I’m just showing you
好像说远了
the state it is where it’s like gone way too far,
但我们还是可以回到正题
but we can all come back from this.
5. 利用你的手机
5. UTILIZE YOUR PHONE
利用你的手机
Utilize your phone.
你可以随身带着它
You carry this thing around.
不幸的是我的屏幕碎了
Unfortunately my screen has cracked,
但是利用在你手机上的备忘录
but utilize the notes on your phone.
很显然 我不会去哪都带着这个大本本
So obviously, I don’t bring this gigantic notebook with me everywhere I go,
可要是我在外又刚好想要列个清单
but if I’m out about and I feel like I need to make a list.
通常只需要在我手机上记下就可以了
I usually just put it on my phone.
一个我随时都有的记事本
One note that I always have,
可能是油管人的特制 我的最爱
which is probably youtuber specific, is favorite.
每月结束时 我会回过头去浏览一下
And I keep track as I go throughout the month
我非常喜欢的事
of things I’m really liking.
这样谈到心水的东西 我就可以知道我曾经喜欢过什么
So when it comes to favorite time, I know what I’ve been liking.
就是这样的小玩意儿
Just little things like that.
或者是一个提醒自己的小便签
Or just like a little note to remind myself
偶然习得或者杂货清单之类的事
go pick this up or grocery list stuff like that.
利用你手机上的备忘录
Just use the notes on your phone.
一旦你养成习惯 它就会派上用场
It’s very useful once you get used to it.
我敢说你们当中大多数人早就在用这个了
And I’m sure most of you guys are already used to this,
因为你们就像科技之子
cause you’re all like technology kids.
但是这会花费奶奶我很多时间 哈哈 没错
But it took grandma a lot time. haha, yes.
觉得这说法太逗了
Found that way too funny.
哈哈哈 我停不下来了
hahaha, I can’t stop.
我老了 但我才25岁 这太可怕了
I’m old, but I’m 25. It’s horrible.
6. 做标签
6. LABEL THINGS!
做标记 这是我最大的爱好
Labeling. It’s a big passion of mine.
我喜欢给抽屉做标签
I love to label drawers.
给盒子标记
I like to label boxes
给任何东西标记
I like to label pretty much anything
我可以随手拿着记下标签的东西
I can get my label-making hands on.
然后给我的东西随手做记号
And I did put a label maker in my most tresh…
坠近… 最近的大厅
reshent… recent stationary hall,
去看看那个视频
so go check out that video.
在属于你的地方走一走 给东西作标记
So just go around your place and label stuff.
这很有趣 还能帮助管理东西
It’s fun and it does aid in organization.
抽屉非常神奇 因为你可以放东西进去
Drawers are amazing because you can put stuff in them.
所以我建议你先会整理放进抽屉里的东西
So what I suggest is you organize the stuff you put in the drawers.
现在我就来带你看看一些典型的抽屉
And I’m gonna show you some major drawer point right now.
切换镜头
Cut to the clips.
[展示抽屉]
[Showing drawers]
我喜欢把一些小物件放到抽屉里 我是从MUJI买到的
I love getting a little inserts for the drawers, mine are from MUJI,
我相信你可以在任何地方找到这些东西
but I’m sure you can find those things anywhere.
把它们放到抽屉里
Put them in there,
整理这些物品 腾出空间
organize the stuff and declutter your drawers.
7. 堆放
7. PILES
最后一个管理生活的技巧
And my last tip for organizing your life
这个很奇怪
is kind of a weird one.
我也许是唯一这么做的人
I might be the only one who does it,
我也不是很确定
I’m not entirely sure.
但是我喜欢堆积
But I like piles.
喜欢把东西收到一起
I like to have piles of staff.
所以在那么一堆东西里 可能会有我想读的杂志
So in my pile, I might have magazine I want to read,
账单 要交的停车收据
bills, parking tickets I have to pay,
因为我总是违规停车 太可怕了
cause I always park illegally, it’s horrible.
比如要扔掉的文件 银行账单
Just like papers to put away, like bank statement,
想给它们找个真正的家
for the sake like find the actual home for it.
就像平常你不得不要去处理的东西
Just like in general things you have to deal with
我喜欢把它们堆起来
I love having piles.
我强烈建议堆放一起 这其实很好 因为你
So I really do suggest having a pile and it’s just nice, because you…
假装这是一堆东西
Let’s just pretend this is a pile,
你可以看着这个 然后说好吧 那就这个做完了 接着做这个 还有那个
you can just look at it and say ok, deal with this, deal with this, deal with this…
因为它们就在一堆
It’s just all right there in piles,
不会到处都是
not scatter all over the place.
它们都在一堆 我喜欢这样堆积
It’s in one pile. I love piles.
哈哈哈 这一堆堆是不是显得有点……很杂乱
hahaha, is it piles like…an as… disorder?
这就是我管理生活的技巧
So those are my tips on organizing your life.
生活可能充满压力 可能很艰辛也可以很有趣
Life can be stressful. It can be hard, can be fun.
但可能很有压力 (我想我说了两遍有压力)
But it can be stressful. I think I said stressful twice.
你能察觉出我今天就有一点压力吗
Can you tell that I’m a little stressed just today?
你懂的 有一点
You know, a little bit.
言归正传 告诉我你管理生活的技巧是什么
But seriously, let me know what your organizing tips are.
也希望我的小窍门可以有所帮助
I hope these help you out.
期待看见你们斑斓的云端喔 好的
I want to see your color-coded IClouds, ok.
截图在推特上发给我 我的账号是@ESTEELALONDE
Screenshot them and show them to me on twitter @ESTEELALONDE
也可以在Instagram上关注我 @ESTEELALONDE
Also follow me on Instagram @EDTEELALONDE
Pinterest SnapTag等等 点击下方的链接
Pinterest, SnapTag, etc. All the links are down below.
点个赞吧
Give this video thumbs-up.
今天就到这了 下次见
It will make my day. And I’ll see you in the next one.
拜~
Bye.
所以我非常喜欢抽屉
So I love drawers.
怎么回事 再来一次 我刚刚一直在笑
It’s unknow, again, I’m just giggling.
我喜欢抽屉 因为你可以把东西放在里面
I love drawers because you can put stuff in them.
我可以…… 哈哈哈[笑个不停]
Can I… hahaha [Keep laughing]
哈哈哈 抽屉可以让你放好多东西 像那样
Hahaha. Drawers cause you can put stuff like that.
所以这些就是我的管理生活的技巧
So those are my tips on organizing your life.
生活是忙碌的 也是疲惫的
Life can be hectic. It can be grueling.
生活很有趣 但是也有压力
It can be fun, but it can be stressful.
那么这些就是我让生活 哈哈哈 有条理的小技巧
So those are my tips for keeping your life, hahaha, organized.
[一直笑]
[Keep laughing]
哦 天呐 简直是鸟儿的乐园
Oh my god, it’s a birds’ paradise.
在里面 你会发现小的… 就像贴纸
Inside, you’ll find little… there’re like stickers.
哦 天 全都是和鸟类有关的
Oh my god, and it’s all bird related.
噢 天呐
Oh god heavens

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想让生活变得有条不紊吗?生活如何过的有规划?其实也还是有方法可循的!

听录译者

Daisy

翻译译者

凛安

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIrT9Y4D8Yc

相关推荐