ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何像夏洛克一样观察 – 5种超观察技术 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何像夏洛克一样观察 - 5种超观察技术

HOW TO OBSERVE like Sherlock Holmes - 5 Hyper Observant Techniques

嗨 这里是实用心理学
Hi, guys! It’s practical psycology here.
今天的视频将会由我的一个朋友
But today’s vedio will be given one of my friends.
雪林福特·福尔摩斯 带给大家
Sherringford Holmes.
而一些注释会由我来补充
I’ll be adding in some commentary,
希望你们会喜欢
but I hope you guys enjoy it.
同时 这也是我第一次和别人合作视频
Also this is basically the first ever collaboration I’ve ever done,
请在下面的评论区给我们留些意见吧
so please leave some feedback in the comments below.
如果你也有合作的意愿 可以给我发邮件
If you like to collaborate with me, send me an e-mail.
好了 现在我们就开始学习一些提升观察力的小窍门吧
So, anyway let’s get start with some tips on how to become more observed.
第一 更多地关注别人而非自己
No.1. Pay more attention to others than yourself.
这是在观察中非常重要的一点
This is super important in obsevation,
因为你正在试着去观察这个世界 而不是自己
because you are trying to observe the world not yourself.
很多人花时间思考别人眼中的自己是怎样
So many people spend their days wondering what others think of them.
我是不是搞砸了一次对话 或者我的衣着得不得体
If they will mess up in a conversation or how they look.
如果你真的在试着提升自己的观察能力
If you are actually trying to increase your observational skills,
那就将精力和注意力放在别人身上 而不只是你自己
spend your energy and focus on others, not just yourself.
好吧 我知道这可能会有点难度
Alright, guys. I know this one might be difficult,
但作为优秀的观察者 你必须善于观察身边的事物
But as a great obsever you have to get great at noticing the world around you,
而不是你自己的内心世界
and not the world within you.
别在意你T恤上的污渍
Instead of making a big deal out of the stain on your shirt,
而是去留意那边那个人是怎么抱着自己的手臂
focus on how that man over there is crossing his arms,
比起担心别人对你口吃的看法
Instead of worrying what people think when you stutter.
更多要注意到 每当你说“事务”这个词时 小组内那个女人是怎样对你眨的眼睛
pay more attention to how that woman in your group blinks every time you say the word “affair”.
第二点 注意变化
No.2. Notice changes.
因此 你应该观察一段时间
So you should be observing for a period of time,
来建立一个基线
to set a baseline.
这意味着你需要找出什么是正常状态
This means you need to find out what is NORMAL.
然后你能将未来的事件和常规事件对比 来看看什么变化了
Then you can compare future events back to the normal event, to see what changes.
因此第二点是注意变化
So tip No.2 is to notice changes.
开始观察时 你可以轻易地注意到事物在发生变化
When you start observing, you can easily notice things out of place,
但你首先要得到一个参考点 为每件事物建立一个基线
But you should get a reference point first, set a baseline for everything.
当你开始和那个女人讨论“外事”之前 她眨了多少次眼睛
How many times did that woman blink before you started to talking about “foreign affairs”,
在那个男人交叉双臂之前他做了什么
what was that guy doing before he crossed his arms.
这是他今晚第一次这样交叉双臂吗
Was this the first time he cross them tonight?
或者他整晚都在这样做
Or has he been doing it all night?
重要的是改变 不只是某人的行为
Change’s what is important, not just how someone act.
记得视频中的心理学上的要点
Remember in the vedio with psychological tips.
当一位女士舔嘴唇时触摸它 是多有诱惑力的暗示
How a great indicator of attraction it is if a lady is touching her lips when she’s lick
有些女性会一直这样做 即使她们不在你的旁边
Some women do this all the time, even when they’re not around you.
这就是要把注意力放在改变上的原因
And this is why is important to pay attention to change.
第三点 去除干扰
No.3. Put away distractions.
要成为一个优秀的观察者 你必须排除干扰
To become a better observer you must put away distractions.
如果你的手机吸引了你全部的注意力
How can you notice subtle changes in body language of the size of someone’s pupils
你怎么能注意到身体语言中某人瞳孔大小的细微的变化
if your phones has all your attention.
在这个嘈杂世界里 有各种各样让你分心的东西
There’s all kinds of distractions in this noisy world.
但是如果我们能把精力集中在我们观察的事物上
But if we can lase focus on something we are observing,
你将增加更好地理解形势的机会
you’ll increase your chances of understanding the situation better.
你必须得留心你的注意力在哪
You have to be really careful with where your attention is going.
作为一个观察者 你要做到的是 确保自己在明智地分配注意力
As an observer, it’s your duty to make sure you are investing your attention wisely.
把注意力转移到思考上 需要你沉浸在一个主题之中
Lase focus convert thinking requires dedication to the subject.
你不能简单地同时专注于两个主题并在它们身上投入百分之百
You can’t simply focus on two subjects and give 100% on both.
因此 试着在训练时一次进行一个主题
So try to pick just one subject to the time while training.
在你有足够的时间好好观察之后
After you get better in putting plenty of hours of just great observation,
读取身体语言将成为第二天性
reading body language will become second nature
而且你会很容易地马上将注意力集中到整个房间
and it will be easy to focus on a whole room at once.
感觉到墙角的可怕男子藏了一把枪
Getting a feel for that creepy guy in the corner with a hidden gun
这将直接给你一种他很紧张的直觉
will literally give you this gut instinct thing that he’s tense.
清除干扰也会让你有种空虚的感觉
Also putting away distractions gives you an empty mentality.
说这个的意思是 你的意识将主动去找事情做
What I mean by this is that your mind will be looking for something to do.
它最终会感到无聊 大脑的自然状态是好奇
It would eventually get bored, the brain’s natural state is to wonder.
你可以给它一个目的然后寻找变化
You can give it a purpose and start looking for changes.
开始寻找一些不寻常的事
Start looking for things out of the ordinary.
实际上我喜欢跟它玩游戏
I actually like to make a game with it.
就像你开始骑摩托车 你必须有意识地考虑步骤 移动
Just like when you start ride a motorcycle, you must consciously think about the steps to shaft.
他们踩油门 捏刹车 移动
They go throttle, pulling clutch, shift,
松刹车 踩油门
let-out clutch, give more throttle.
最终变成一个无意识的过程
It will eventually become an unconcious process.
同样的事发生在观察他人身上
The same thing happens with observing others.
对于观察他人 将变成直觉 这就是你的大脑所做的
You will develop gut instinct about others. This is your brain doing this,
发展无意识的观察以及无意识的判断
performing unconcious observations and judging automatically.
第四点 观看没有字幕的另一种语言的电影
No.4. Watch a movie in another language without subtitles.
在网飞公司上有大量的这种电影 花点时间打开其中的一部
There are a ton of them on Netflix, just take the time and turn on one of those foreign films.
但是不要去看故事情节
But don’t watch it for the storyline.
相反 把注意力放到角色的身体语言上
Instead, pay superb close attention to the body language of the characters.
看看你是否能够注意背景中有趣的事
See if you can notice anything interesting in the background,
把它变成一个你想出的属于自己的故事的游戏
make it a game to come up with your own storyline,
同时注意肢体语言 语调以及人物背景
while noticing the body language, tone of voice and backgrounds of the characters.
看完几部电影之后 你会变得专业 观察能力会好很多
After a few movies you will become pro and your observational skills will be much better.
第五点 学习联系观察
No.5. Learn to link observations.
一旦你的观察小有成效
Once you are able to make observations with little effort,
你就可以更进一步
you can go one step futher
学习如何将那些观察结果联系起来 组成一幅更大的图画
and learn how to link the these observations together to form a bigger picture.
你可以通过反向推理做到这点
You can do this by reasoning backwards.
试着找出一个结论 然后想想你能通过观察了解到什么
Try and find a conclusion and think of what you could observe to know it.
这里有个例子 如果你注意某人衬衫上有个污点 看起来像是他们吃了冰淇淋
Here is an example if you notice somebody that has a stain on their shirt that looks like they were eating ice cream.
而现在大约一点钟
and it’s around one o’clock.
就在绝大部分人吃过午饭之后 你就能得出这个结论
Right after most people get done eating lunch, you can come to the conclusion
就是他们可能午饭吃了冰淇淋
that maybe they had some ice cream for lunch.
一旦你学会以这种倾向思考的话
Once you learn to think in this mindset,
你就能不需要知道结论的去观察
you can observe without the knowledge of the conclusion.
然后 那会变成一个推论
And then that would become a deduction.
因此 如果你想了解更多这个话题
So please if you wish to know more on this topic,
请关注我的YoTube频道 叫做”演绎艺术”
my YouTube channel, and one call “the art of deduction”, focuses on this.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 同学们 我是雪林福特 福尔摩斯
Alright, guys. I’m Sherringford Holmes
他开设了 “提升你的观察以及推理能力”的频道
and he’s got a channel dedicated to “increase your observations and deduction skills”.
你可以看看这个 或者下方的链接
And you can check it out here or in the link below.
如果你喜欢这个视频 请点击链接
If you like this video, click the like button,
并在下面评论一下你对这次合作的看法
and please leave a comment below on what you thought of this little collaborations.
还有订阅更棒的内容 谢谢观看
And subscribe the more awesome content. Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

要变成夏洛克·福尔摩斯并没有那么难,你只要学习并掌握视频里的五种观察技巧就能做到。

听录译者

川涼

翻译译者

Star₂

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43pJhQFjD4

相关推荐