ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何让谈话变得一直很有趣 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何让谈话变得一直很有趣

How To Never Be Boring In Conversation

Tom Hanks has one of the most captivating personalities in Hollywood.
在好莱坞 汤姆·汉克斯有一项迷人的特质
What’s interesting is that his charm has much less to do with
奇妙的是他的魅力不在于他讲的内容
what he saying compared to how he says it.
而在于他怎么讲
So in this video we’re going to break down four habits
本节目我们来解析四种
that make everything Tom says more interesting,
让汤姆的话语更具魅力的技巧
and how you can use these to ensure that
以及如何使用这些
you are never boring in conversation.
让你在谈话中不再无趣
Even if you don’t have super interesting topics to talk about.
即使你没有有趣的话题可聊
The first thing you can learn from Tom has to do with
你能从汤姆身上学到的第一点是
how he launches into new conversation on topics.
他如何开始一场新的主题谈话
He usually doesn’t just lead into them out of nowhere
他往往不会无中生有的引出话题
instead he gives this listener a reason to care,
而是给听众一个关心的理由
and he does so by using a story gap.
而他是用故事沟来做到的
Basically hinting at what you can expect
就是给一些你预期的暗示
without telling you outright. Here’s an example.
但就不直接说出来 举个例子
I’ll tell you,I’ll tell you one thing that happenes.
我告诉你一件发生的事
The Tom Hanks ,little tommy hanks on that.
汤姆汉克斯 小汤姆汉克斯身上发生的
-On that.Larry’s bro.. -Larry’s brother.I’ll tell you what happened to him.
-那件事呢 Larry的兄弟 -Larry的兄弟 我告诉你发生了啥

He gets screwed,and I’ll tell you how.
他上了个当 我告诉你怎么回事
The question,wait,how did he get screwed?
等下 他怎么上当的?这个问题
Immediately pops into your head,
马上蹦进你脑子里
and that is the whole point of a story gap
并且那就是故事沟的要点
to raise a burning question in the mind of the listener
提出一个在听众脑中亟待解决的问题
that makes them in treat.
这让他们精神集中
Now it’s important that the story gaps you’re creating
重要的是 你创造的故事沟
having mystery with emotional stakes.
在情感投入上要有神秘感
If Tom had said
如果汤姆说
you’ll never guess how normal my day was no one would care.
你永远猜不到我这天多正常 谁管你
So you want to stick with high positive
所以如果你要坚持高度正面
and high negative connotation words.
和高度负面含义的话语
when you do this and to be clear,
当你这样说的时候 记住
you can be even more subtle,
你可以更精妙
and get the same effect of people handing
从你说的每个字上对人们
on every word you say.
产生同样的影响
In the next clips Tom creates a story gap
下个剪辑中汤姆的故事沟
just by implying that
仅仅只是暗示了
what’s coming next is unbelievable or surprising.
下面的内容惊奇和难以置信
My brother is entomologist, so this is true.
我兄弟是昆虫学家 真的
But you are a recording artist,
但你是个歌手
Oh dear. [laughter]
天呐[笑声]
You can use these phrases to instantly
你可以用这些短语立即让
make people more interested in what you have to say,
人们对你的话更感兴趣
but the high-order point is that Tom
但是高阶的是汤姆
doesn’t take his audience’s attention for granted.
把观众对他的注意力当做理所当然的
He earns it , and it only takes this simple phrase to start with,
他争取它 只凭这些简单的短语开头
but that isn’t where he stops.
但他的技巧远不止这些
Because you can bore people if you don’t deliver fast enough
因为当你开始讲话 如果表达不够快
when you finally start speaking.
人们就会无聊
So Tom continues to earn his audience’s attention,
所以汤姆在持续的赚取人们的注意力
by using a technique which is our second main point.
而他使用的技巧就是我们要说的第二点
He completely inhabits whatever character or action he’s talking about.
他会完全的演绎他正谈论的角色或动作
For instance,
举个例子
when he’s telling you story about Ron Howard.
当他正告诉你Ron Howard的故事
Tom adopts a different accent
汤姆使用了不同的口音
a face and even hand gestures,
表情甚至手势
and if the volume were off.
如果关掉声音
You would still see him
你仍然能看到他
flip between Tom Hanks and the Ron Howard character
随着故事进行 在汤姆汉克斯和Ron howard
as the story continues.
两个角色中切换
Your job is to love the girl, you need to love the girl.
你的工作是爱那个女孩 你要爱那个女孩
Alright, that’s your job and I just said,
好 那是你的工作 我刚说过
are you gonna fire me because of this? No…No…
你要因此炒掉我吗?不不……
Most people stay very flat in their faces when they speak
很多人带着手势和口音说话时
is saying with their gestures in their accent,
脸上非常平淡
and it means that they can only be fascinating if
这意味着他们只有
the literal words they are saying are fascinating
文字描述吸引人时谈话才有吸引力
and in this case. They might blame their inability
这时 他们可能会责怪
to hold the attention of a group on their life circumstances,
自己在生活群体中掌握注意力的无能
saying that nothing interesting happens to them.
说他们没发生过有趣的事
This is only half the story though
这只是一半的原因
the other half is that there’s nothing of interest
另一半原因是文字描述之外
beyond the words particularly visually.
没有有趣的东西可看
So don’t hinder yourself in that same way,
所以不要让你自己这样受阻
when you allow yourself to inhabit the actions
当你让自己演绎那些
that you were talking about.
谈论的动作时
It doesn’t matter,
没关系
if every joke isn’t perfect or if a story drags a bit,
如果有笑话不完美 或故事有点拖沓
you’re still fun to watch.
你看着也很有趣
Take a look at some examples of Tom demonstrating this,
看下汤姆表现的一些例子
and have a conversation
并有一场对话
and that whole build up
那整栋建筑物
to action would make the horses, oh my god,[Laughter]
动 起来了 让那匹马 我天 /笑声/
and this had described [laughter]
这叫做 /笑声/
gave to shaved you brain, gave to shaved you brain. Laughter] [Applause] And what that means?
整整发型 整整发型/笑声//笑声/ 所以那是什么意思?
I have to feel with the problem now is
我觉得现在的问题是
there’s an awful lot of a spit coffee on people’s laps.
有恶心的大口咖啡在人的大腿上
-because of… [laughter] Are you kidding me?
因为… /笑声/ 你开玩笑?!
-I think a lot that’s, know? -look like that.
那很多吧? 看来是的
simple way to practice, this is to simply force on yourself
最简单的实践是简单的强迫自己
to pantomime the next time that you’re speaking.
下次说话的时候打手势
So if you’re talking about running do the running thing with your arms,
所以说到跑步时 就用手臂假装跑步
and if you’re talking about playing the guitar.
说到弹吉他时
The air guitar is your friend.
空气吉他就是朋友
You will be shocked how much livelier conversation becomes
你会震惊的发现对话变得多么生动
and how much easier it is to get a laugh.
让人发笑多么简单
Now from everything that you’ve seen so far,
现在从你看到的每件事中
you might assume that Tom
可能你会假定汤姆
is always over the top and huge in his expressions.
总是表达里最顶级和厉害的
But if you watch this next clip you’ll see something interesting.
但看这条片 你会发现一些趣事
Tom actually has a mode of conversation,
汤姆实际上有个对话模式
that is much quieter and subdued.
那就是许多安静与抑制
Everybody says hello. I’m Julie. I’m sum. Hello.
每个人都在说 哈喽我是Julie 我是Sum哈喽
Nice to see you, what do you do?
很高兴见到你 最近怎么样?
But I am judged your voice modern, what do you do?
但我在判断你的声音模式 你怎么样?
But I ran bullish telethon, how are you?
但我在拍流行的节目 你好吗?
And ah…everybody says kind of like a first of an compasses .[laughter]
而且…每个人说起话来就像第一次很尴尬
-do you mean to her? -oh yes it is.
-你是说她吗? -哦是的
This is a demonstration of dynamics.
这是一个强弱法的示例
It’s when you shape the size of the gestures
就是你姿态大小有别
or your volume or your tone within a conversation.
或者声音或语气在对话中区分明显
These ships can be as big as changing the tone of a story
这些区别能大到改变故事的调性
to match a different emotion.
匹配着不同的情绪
They said, oh, you know
他们说 噢
, uh…The British Islands are beautiful to go biking.
英属爱尔兰很漂亮 适合骑自行车
Because it’s so flat.
因为它很平坦
Nonsense, I don’t know what french were to do.
无聊 我不知道法国啥样吗?
For what is that world? It is not…
那是要说啥?
Or the changes can occur within a single sentence
所有的变化能发生在一句话里
when one word is different from the rest.
当一个单词不同于其他
Yes, what happens,
是的 事情是
you’re there and every day,
你在那每天
is just like crazy love boats scandals resort fantastic.
就像狂爱的小船诉诸于异想天开
Playing with dynamics is important
使用强弱法非常重要
because being fascinating is not just about
因为吸引人并不只能靠
always being big and boisterous.
和大声和喧闹
You see people notice and pay attention to things
你看人们察觉和关注的事情
that are different from the baseline,
都是不同于基线的
and being loud and animated
大声和活泼
when you start a conversation is interesting,
在谈话开始时确实很有趣
because it separates you from most other people.
因为这让你和其他人有所区别
But if you keep it up non-stop
但如果一直不停的
at some point everything that you say is the same,
某种程度上你说的事情都一样
and it can become overblown and boring.
可能会变得用力过猛和无聊
So shifts from sad to happy
所以悲伤到快乐的转变
when appropriate are allowed to soft.
可以适当的变的柔和
These are what get people reinvested in jokes or stories
让人情感投入于玩笑或故事
regardless of the content of what you’re saying.
无法让人关注到你说的内容
Here’s another example.
这是另一个例子
I always love running in tune seeing whoever, I see..
我经常喜欢跑调 看谁
-I always run up and do bits and I just aim at you. -that’s right.
-我总是跑上去做一些动作 然后瞄准你 -没错
-Intenders then your security team.
然后朝向你的安全团队
[shout]
/大喊/
-I just, I just yell your name back. [laughter]
-我就是 回喊你的名字 -/笑声/
When it comes to dynamics in your own life.
说到你自己生活里的动力学
A good rule of thumb is to come in one level higher
最好的方法是比普通情况
than this situation calls for.
高一度声音
like I mentioned this is gonna separate you from others in a positive way.
如我前述这样积极的方式能让你脱颖而出
But once you’ve captured people’s attention
但是当你抓住了人们的注意力
and a group is listening to your story or what you have to say.
一群人等着听你的故事或要说的话时
Don’t be afraid to downshift
不要怕放慢节奏
when it makes sense with what you’re saying.
只要这对讲述的内容有意义
Great opportunities might be when you’re playing a quiet character,
很大可能是你扮演一个安静角色
or shifting the tone of a story for comedic effect.
或者将故事的气氛变得喜剧化
And we said you guys work here.
然后我们说你们在这工作
they said, every single day. [laughter]
他们说 是啊 每天 /笑/
I say the press, the president’s not even here.
我说 总统都不在这
Why do you have to be in?
为什么你还要在这
And they said in case of nuclear war.
然后他们说 以防发生核战争
You know, things sometime happens.
你懂得 事情在发生
The fourth point. The Tom demonstrates incredibly well
第四点 汤姆特别擅长的是
is in his inclusion of multiple members of a group.
谈话中提及各类观众
People naturally pay attention when we feel like
当觉得内容对自己很特别时
what is being said is to us specifically.
我们自然的就会集中注意力
And the simple act of greeting someone
一个问好的简单行为
can make them feel like the next conversation is for them.
就能让人觉得接下来的谈话是针对他们的
So including more people in introductions
所以当进入一个房间时
when you enter a room is a smart move,
介绍多些人是个聪明做法
but you can also call an individual out
还可以高声叫出某人
in a positive way or ask them a question.
或者问听众们一个问题
Though this might feel like a diversion
尽管这感觉好像偏离了
from the main topic of conversation.
谈话主题
When you go out of your way
当你真的想办法
to include more people in a group.
提及更多观众时
It becomes more interesting,
事情就会更有趣
because more people feel like
因为更多的人觉得
the conversation is for them.
谈话是为他们而来
Another option to do this occurs
另一种方式是
when you’re about to speak on any kind of topic,
当你就要说任何话题时
and you can mention
你可以提到
how it relates back to various members of the group.
这是怎么和不同的听众有关的
Even if it’s not something that directly affects their life.
即使讲述的内容并不直接影响生活
The simple act of acknowledging some relation to them
承认关联的简单动作
is going to make them pay closer attention.
能让他们更集中注意力
Every interview will be about Forrest Gump at some point.
某种程度上 每次采访都和阿甘正传有关
You know, you know that saint says.
那位牧师说
You will be a question about saint John for the rest of you now.
在接下来的时间里你会带着圣约翰的问题
Now in larger groups this may be impractical to do for every single person.
在一个更大的群体中 提到每一个人是不切实际的
So when you’re in that larger group,
面向大群体时
and you can’t possibly give everyone a personalized reason to listen.
你没法给每人一个理由来听你说话
I contact while speaking is huge.
我说话时会提到很多人
We’ve talked about this in the Tom Holland video but again.
我们还是拿tom的视频来解释
The three-second rule is in effect
三秒原则很有用
to maximally make them feel. like you’re talking to them.
能最大程度让人觉得你在同他们说话
Give each person or at least each side of the room
给每个人或者至少房间的每一边
roughly three seconds.
简单的三秒钟
To come in a bit under that’s not a deal-breaker,
稍降低一点价格并不会破坏交易
even a glance can help engage someone quite a bit.
就算是一瞥也能让人多参与
Now we’ve purposely focused a lot
好我们特意总结了大量
on how to be fascinating
吸引人的方法
independent of the content of what saying.
无关于讲述的具体内容
It’s a fantastic skill
这些奇妙的技巧
but what to say is important too.
比所讲内容来同样重要
And if you want to be able to
如果你想要能
confidently connect with people in a meaningful way.
自信的和人们进行有意义的交流
So they remember you.
让他们记住你
You want both.
两者都很重要
And if you’d like to go deeper on that topic,
想要更深入的讨论话题
you might want to check out
还可以访问
our flagship course charisma University.
我们在魅力大学的旗舰课程
Charisma university is a video course,
魅力大学是一个视频课程
and the entire point of it is to get you more confident,
所有主题是让你在30天内
and more charismatic in just 30 days.
更自信 更有魅力
It goes into the exact step-by-step things
在这30天的课程学习中
that you should do over the course of those 30 days.
提供精确的操作步骤
So that you’re not only avoiding being boring,
你不仅不会觉得无聊
but that you’re developing a charisma
还能更具魅力
that makes you stand out,
更杰出
as the person that people want to get to know and to be around.
成为人们都想要了解和跟随的人
Whether that’s in the professional world or socially.
不论是在职业领域还是社会场景
It’s different from this YouTube channel,
不同于Youtube频道
and that it’s not just random interesting things about any particular.
不仅是随机的名人的某些趣事
Celebrity, I’ve got no problem with that it’s fun.
当然这很有趣
But rather this course is a comprehensive system
但该课程更是一个综合体系
to install charismatic habits in your life.
帮助建立你生活中的魅力习惯
And it’s gonna guide you to develop your own style of charisma
它能指导你建立你自己的魅力风格
as fast and as reliably as possible.
以最快和最可靠的方式实现
So if you’re looking for the fast track to
如果你在寻找更自信
more charisma more confidence.
更有魅力的快速方法
I definitely would recommend checking out Charisma University.
强烈建议查看魅力大学
You click the link on the screen to join today
点击屏幕上的链接今天就加入
or to go ahead and learn more.
或自行浏览了解更多
Either way, I hope that you have enjoyed this video,
无论如何 希望你喜欢本视频
and I look forward to seeing you in the next one.
下个视频再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

汤姆汉克斯谈话风趣的四个技巧

听录译者

路人甲sprina

翻译译者

吃脸脸的大魔王

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BAGGEM4AwQ

相关推荐