ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何从谷底激发自己|乔丹.贝尔福特 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何从谷底激发自己|乔丹.贝尔福特

How to Motivate Yourself Out of Rock Bottom | Jordan Belfort

我生命中最悲伤的夜晚
The saddest night of my life sure,
就是我进监狱的前夜
was the night before I went to jail
我不得不告诉我的孩子们
I had to talk to kids
这不是电影 他们要带我走
It wasn’t like themovie, they took me away.
没错 我得蹲监狱
I had reported for jail, alright.
还有我的妻子
And my wife, you know,
我的前妻 那是一个星期四的晚上 我们和孩子们坐在一起
my ex-wife, we sat down with the kids, it was a Thursday night,
我们把孩子们叫到卧室
and we called the kidsinto the living room.
他们的表情像在说
They’re like,
“什么事?怎么啦?”
“What’s up, what’s up?”
然后我告诉孩子们 我说 听着
And I started telling my kids, I said, listen,
你们知道很久以前
a long timeago, you know when I had
我在公司时犯了些错
that big company and I made some mistakes.
而我没有被惩罚 我刚说出惩罚这件事时
And I didn’t get even, as soon as I startedgetting even close to it,
我女儿突然开始歇斯底里的哭起来
my daughter starts burstingout, hysterically crying,
我的儿子还小 他也跟着哭了
and my son was very youngand he just starts crying
因为我的女儿哭了
because my daughter’s crying.
这是一幕让人痛苦的糟糕场景
And it’s just this terrible,gut-wrenching scene where
我的女儿喊着不 并用力地抱着我
my daughter’s yelling no,and my kids are hugging me,
当时我们的情况是你能想到的最糟的情况
and we’re just, the worstthing you can imagine.
告诉你的孩子
To tell your kids that,
爸爸犯了错所以现在将要离开 并且
Daddy made a mistake and now he’s got to go away, you know. And,
你能看出 我很内疚
you know, I was guilty.
但我不能说我陷入了困境
I couldn’t say I was trapped,
因为我确实犯了错
because I did it, I made the mistake.
我使用了一些伎俩 并做错了
I took some great skills,and I made the mistakes,
所以我应该受到惩罚
and I deserved to be there.
因此这是我的错 不能怨别人
So I had no one to blame but myself.
这是我犯下的错
I made the mistakes.
当你不得不妥协时是很艰难的
It’s very difficult when you have to come to terms
不是吗
with that, right?
我想 当人们看《华尔街的狼》
And I think when people watch the movie,
这部电影时 重要的是
The Wolf of Wall Street, it’s important
他们看着荧幕说
they look at that movie and say,
你知道吗 我看懂了 它很迷人 很有趣
you know what, I get it,it’s glamorous, and it’s fun.
我不否认这很有趣
‘Cause I’m not gonna deny that it was fun.
这很迷人 没错
It was glamorous, yeah,
但当你作为那角色时会要求平衡
but there’s something called balance in there that when you are that character
永远没有完美的结局
that never ends well.
永远不会有好的结局
It just never ends well.
我一直在问自己一个问题
And one question that Iget asked all the time,
我要怎样才能在我生命中最艰难时
how was I able to staypositive and motivated
保持积极向上
in what was certainly theworse time of my life.
我没了钱
I had lost my money.
失去了自由
I had lost my freedom.
失去了陪伴孩子的时间
I had lost my children for a time.
还有我的妻子也离开了
My wife, bottomed out, right.
我回想这些 说
And I think about it, and I say,
你知道吗 我有一个秘密
you know, here’s the secret, when I
当我在监狱的那段时间里
was in jail, in those moments,
最糟糕的是每天夜里
and the worst moments ofall were at night time,
当你躺在床上 而人们已经入睡
when you’re in your bunkand people are sleeping
只有你和你的思想 此时的你仅剩下的就是消极的东西
and you’re alone with your thoughts and you could just really get negative.
答案就是 在被子里
And the answer was that, in bed,
当我一个人在思考时
when I was alone with my thoughts,
我会闭上眼睛想象
I would close my eyes and I would visualize
我两个孩子的脸
the faces of my two children.
当我闭上眼 我就看见了孩子的脸
And I close my eyes, I see their faces,
我知道我让他们很失望
I knew I had let them down so badly,
给他们带来了很大的痛苦 我说
and caused them so much pain, and I said,
这不是我想要的
there’s nothing I won’t do,
我不想这样下去了
there’s no length I won’t go to,
并向孩子们证明爸爸能改正错误
to prove to these kids that their Dad can do it right.
爸爸回来的时候会比以前更好
That their Dad’s going to comeback even better than before.
我要向我的孩子证明
And it was all aboutproving to my children
我会从失败中走出来
that you could come back from failure,
做正确的事
that you could make the world right.
我可以做他们的榜样
I could be an example andmake them proud of me.
这就是我存在的原因
And that was my why.
这都是关于我的孩子
It was all about my kids.
这就是秘密
And that’s the secret.
你的问题 永远都和你自己无关
Your why, it’s never about you.
人们因为相信一些事而做一些错误的事
People will do crazy thingsfor causes they believe in,
但你只能这么做
but for yourself you’ll only go so far.
当我的孩子遇到困难 我会帮他们阻挡
My kid’s in trouble, I’ll run through a wall of fire,
不会犹豫
wouldn’t think twice about it.
第一步 你必须要有长远的目标
And that’s step number one,you have to have a vision
来鼓舞你获得财富 通过这来成就你自己
for your future thatinspires you, that makes you,
当你这么想的时候
when you think about it,
你就会在早晨跳下床
it just makes you jump out of bed
去创造一个
in the morning to really have
比今天更好的
a life that is far better,
远远好过今天的生活
far greater, than it is today.
这就是你对未来的想象
That’s your vision for the future.
这是第一步
That’s step number one.
第二个 也是重要的
The second thing is, and this is a big one,
所有人都会错过的一个
and what most people miss.
你必须要有一个策略 一个计划
You have to have a strategy, a plan,
这能引导你实现你的目标
that allows you to achieve your vision.
一天我在沙滩上
I was on the beach one day,
在纽约的夏天
in the Summer in New York,
一个很大的沙滩 Jones 沙滩
it’s a huge beach, Jones Beach, and it
当时很热 是一个晴朗的夏天 每个人
was a hot, Summer, sunny day and everyone’s
都埋怨并呻吟着 因为他们要走
bitching and moaning because they’ve got to walk about a
半英里才能到小卖部 我和
half mile to the concession stand, and I’m with
我的朋友 我在想 我想知道
my friends, I’m like, I wonder what would
如果我带着一些冰块和快餐面包去那里
happen if I went down here with some Italian ices and Chipwichs,
将会发生什么
and Fudgicles, right,
我说好 好主意 我将会以
I said well, good idea, I’ll sell them
一元一块的价格销售 下个早晨
for a buck a piece, next morning, I
我醒来 看着黄页
wake up, I look at the yellow pages,
这是过去没有网络的时候 我找到一些冰激凌批发商 把我的旧车作为抵押
this was back with no internet, I find some ice cream distributor, I take my old, beaten up car down there,
我买了些泡沫聚苯乙烯冷却器
I go buy a styrofoam cooler,
我载着冷却器
and I load up the cooler
里面装满了一桶意大利冰淇淋 快餐面包
with a barrel of Italianices, Chipwichs, Fudgicles,
偷笑了 对吧?
Milky Way, Snickers, right?
放一些干冰在上面
Put some dry ice on top.
所有的东西包括冷却器总共22美元
The whole thing, loaded upwas $22 including the cooler.
冷却器7美元 冰激凌15美元 对吧?
The cooler was seven bucks, the ice cream was 15 bucks, right?
我上了车 开了一个小时
I get in my car, drive an hour
当我到达海边的时候
to the beach, it’s like 10 o’clock
大约是早上10点
in the morning when I get there.
我把东西搬下来
I carry it down there,
走到水边
I walk to the edge of the water,
开始叫卖 意大利冰激凌 快餐面包
and I start yelling, Italianices, Chipwichs, Fudgicles.
一小时内 我共买了125美元
Within one hour, I sell outthe entire cooler for $125,
我一小时赚了100美元 那年是1978年
and I made 100 bucks in one hour, and the year was 1978.
那时 平均薪水是1.2美元每小时
Back then, minimum wage was $1.20 an hour.
那天 我挣得比我父母还多
I made more than my parents that day.
我回去的时候带着四个冷却器
I went back with four coolers.
谁不会这样呢 对吧?
Who wouldn’t, right?
我买了四个冷却器 没错 所以
I got four coolers, right. So,
我像以前一样装满货物
I load them up like that.
把它们卖完
Sold all those out.
第二天挣了400-500美元
Made $400-$500 my second day.
这改变了我的生活
Changed my life.
后来发生了一件有趣的事
Here’s the interesting thing,
我把这件事告诉了4到5个朋友
I told four or five friends about this,
不可思议的是 他们全都和我一起做起同样的生意来了
and here’s the weird thing, they all went out and did it with me,
但只有一个人卖出了对于一个的冷却器里的东西
but only one of them sold more than one cooler a day.
五个人中四个人有一个冷却器的存量
There’s five people, so fourwith one cooler of stock,
他们中只有一个出去 辛苦一天
only one of them wouldgo out and he’d hustle
能挣500美元 而其他人只挣了100美元
all day long and make the 500 bucks versus $ 100 a day.
这是为什么?
Why is that?
为什么有人能做到?
Why would someone do that?
我们都一样 年轻 没钱
We’re here, we’re young, none of us have money,
但你看到了这个机会
and you have this opportunity in your sights
能改变你生活的挣大钱的机会
where you can make big money and that could change your life,
然而大部分人
yet most of them,
80%的人止步于一个冷却器
80% stopped with one cooler.
他们是只能卖一个冷却器的量的人
They’re one cooler people.
他们中只有一个能卖四个冷却器的量
Only one of them was a four cooler person,
我的朋友中只有一个能做到
just one of my friends.
这归因于最后一个要素
That comes down to that last element,
就是我称之为成功内因的东西
sort of what I call the inner game of success.
在这发生的事 在你眼中
What happens up here, between your ears,
在你走出去并采取行动前
before you ever go out intothe world and take action,
那就是你的标准
and that is your standards.
有些人观察其中的关联 有些人
Some people, watch how this relates, some people
他们拥有相当高明和大胆的想法
they have a really bright vision, a bold vision,
这个伟大的想法非常惊人
this great grand visions, alright. Amazing,
甚至振奋人心
wow, inspiring!
但是他们又持有相对低下的标准
But they have low standards.
他们不愿意做这份工作
They’re not willing to do the work.
想法高似香槟 标准低若啤酒
A champagne vision andbeer standards, right.
然后你还会发现有另外一种人
And then you have theother sort of people,
他们拥有极高的标准
those who have really high standards,
但是缺乏远见卓识
but they lack a vision for the future.
他们没有能激励自己的愿景
They don’t have a visionthat inspires them.
这些人就是有香槟般的高标准和
So these are like the workers that they sort
啤酒般的短浅目光的那类人
of have this champagne standards and a beer vision.
就像在你的标准和你的愿景间
It’s about having a match between
展开一场较量
your standards and your vision.
问题是 我的标准应该是怎样的
And the question always is, well, what should my standards be?
不重要
Doesn’t matter.
这些标准应该和你的愿景一样
They should be congruent with your vision.
这没有绝对的对错
There’s no right or wrong answer.
多少钱
How much money?
不重要
It doesn’t matter.
你得有长远的规划
You have to have thatvision for the future.
第二 你得有策略
Number two, you haveto have the strategies
来实现未来的计划
to make the vision into reality.
第三 你得有能力
But number three, you have to be able
同别人分享你的愿景
to share that vision with other people.
和人们交流愿景
To communicate thevision to people in a way
能够激励人们采取行动
that moves them to take action,
帮助你实现梦想
to come help you achieve it,
提供源源不断的动力
that gets them going, gets them pumped.
这是沃伦·巴菲特的剪辑
There’s a clip of Warren Buffett’s,
实际上是沃伦· 巴菲特和比尔·盖茨
it’s actually Warren Buffett and Bill Gates,
一位年轻的女士向巴菲特请教一个问题
and one young lady asks Buffett a question.
她说
And she says,
我们走进职场
“We’re going out into the work force,
什么可以让我们
“what can we do to make ourselves
在职场更有价值
“more valuable in the work force?”
一个很好的问题 对吧?
Good question, right?
巴菲特看着她 我想
And Warren Buffett looks at her, and I think,
好吧 他会说学习金融知识
okay he’s gon na say study your financial tables,
学会如何成为一名金融专家
learn how to be an expert on banking,
不管答案可能是什么
whatever it might be, you know, picking out companies, whatever, right? No,
你知道他说什么吗
you know what he says?
他说
He goes,
如果你只能做一件事
“If there’s one thing you can do,
去学习沟通课程 销售
“go take a course and study communication, “sales,
说服 这就是你需要做的
persuasion,that’s what you gotta do.”
这种技能是你在大学学不到的
That’s a skill they don’tteach you in college,
大学不教这个 对吧
they don’t really teach, right?
这是最重要的技能
And it’s the most crucial skill out there.
事实上 他说
In fact, he says,
当我走出大学校园
“When I got out of college,”
巴菲特说
Warren Buffett says,
我沟通能力很差
“I was a terrible communicator.
我卖不出任何东西
“I couldn’t sell anything.”
所以他做了什么
So what did he do?
他去学了一门课程 现在
He went out and took a course. Now,
回顾以前 金本位是戴尔·卡内基
back then, the gold standardwas Dale Carnegie, right.
这是很多很多年以前
This was many many years ago.
他学了这门课 他说
He took that course, and he said,
这改变了我的生活
“It changed my life.
他让我走出去沟通和销售
“It allowed me to go out thereand communicate and sell.”
事情就是这样 如果巴菲特
Here’s the deal, whatwould Warren Buffett be
没有学那门课
if he had never taken that course,
没有学会如何做成一笔交易
and never learned how to close a deal,
巴菲特今天会是怎样呢
what would Warren Buffett be today?
你知道他会怎样吗
You know what he’d be?
他会成为最成功的金融家
He’d be the most successful money manager
在奥马哈 内布拉斯加州 没人曾听说
in Omaha, Nebraska, thatnobody ever heard of.
像沃伦·巴菲特这样的人
When someone like Warren Buffett,
一个和你印象中相反的商人
who’s like the opposite of what you think a salesperson is,
这就是那种能力
says that that’s the skill
如果你想做一件事
if you want to do one thing
来提高你的生活质量 确保你得到
to improve your life andreally ensure that you get
你想要的 那就学习如何沟通
what you want in life, learn how to communicate,
如何销售
learn how to sell.
学会沟通和销售 对吧?
Learn how to communicate,learn how to sell, right?
因为如果人们不懂这个
‘Cause people without that,
你会有歌唱不出
you die with your music on your lips.
你无法唱出来 这就像 它杀了我
You can’t, it’s like, it kills me because
因为这个世界上很多人
there’s so many peopleout there in the world
他们拥有伟大的想法和满腔的热情
that have these great ideas, they have this great passion inside,
他们甚至能改变世界
and they could make a difference in the world,
改变他们自己和他们的家庭
and a difference in their own lives, and their family.
这些他们都可以做到却还没有做成
All this stuff they could do, and yet,
是因为他们传达自己想法的能力不足
because they lack the abilityto communicate this idea,
兜售自己的想法也不成功
to sell their idea to other people,
他们只能把想法封存起来
they end up keeping it locked inside,
直到离世也未提起
and they die without everexpressing themselves.
在我看来 哀莫于此
I mean, to me, that’s the saddest thing.
我的太太 是我的精神源泉
My wife now, who’s my inspiration, one
他告诉我一件十分好笑的事
of the things she said to me was so funny
当我们初次相遇时
when we first met, she goes,
她说:“我从未见过这么大无畏的人”
“I have never met someonewho is so fearless.
“就好像你拥有的这些
“Like you have all this stuff and
“它们都在推动你前进
“you’re just plowing forward.
“你这么无所畏惧”亲爱的
“You’re fearless.” Sweetheart,
我说:“我鸟都不怕”
I said, I’m scared shit.
我只是不让任何东西阻止我前进
I’m just not letting it stop me.
我害怕 所以这更证明了勇气的意义
I am scared, and that’swhat courage is all about.
我让我的恐惧推动我前进
I let my fear plow meforward, push me forward,
当你不得不给你的思想重新下个定义
and that’s when you haveto reframe in your mind
恐惧是什么
about what fear is.
真正的疼痛是什么
What pain really is.
疼痛感是这世上最大的动力
Pain is the greatestmotivating force in the world,
但是如果你要否认
but if you’re gonna go into denial
并且使自己对疼痛感到麻木
and numb yourself to the pain,
你将生活在一个极小的世界当中
you’re gon na live a smaller and smaller life.
当某天你老了的时候
Then one day when you’re old
在床上度过人生最后的时光
in bed and ready to die,
回首往昔你所做过的
you’ll look back at all thethings you could have done,
你应该做的
you should have done, you would have done,
但是你没有做的 因为你认为
and you didn’t do because you though, well,
一切很好
you know what, I’m okay.
我现在做得很好
I’m doing decent.
那并不是很糟糕
That’s not so terrible.
去他妈的
You know what, fuck that.
不要那样生活
Don’t live that life.
不要成为回首过去时会后悔的人
Don’t be the person thatlooks back and has regret,
后悔没有做出行动
and didn’t take action to get
去得到你人生中真得想要的东西
what they truly wanted in life.
当你不再感受到人生中的巨大痛苦时 人性会倾向于
When you’re not feeling massive pain, human beings tend to just sort of, “Well,
安于现状
I’ll stay pat.”
不要那样
Don’t do that.
接受痛苦
Take the pain.
接受味苦的药 你要知道
Take the bitter pill,’cause you know what,
良药苦口
that bitter pill will end up being sweet.
并且如果你在你
And if you’re living that life,
25岁 28岁 或是22岁
and you’re 25, 28 years old, or 22,
或者无论你多大 40岁 怎样?
or however old you are,40 years old, right?
你从事这种死胡同般的工作
And you’re in this sort of dead end job that’s
它还不是你想做的 不要认为
not what you want to do, don’t think for a
这是你生命中的一部分
split second that this is your lot in life.
你不得不从事这条路
That you have to stay on this road.
在任何时刻 你都可以做出决定
At any moment in timeyou can make a decision.
你可以放弃那条路并开始一条完全不同的路
You could get off that road and start going down a completely different road.
你知道 对 其中是有些磨难
And you know what, yeah,there will be some pain,
但是生活中也有幸运相伴
there will be some lack in your life,
你猜如何?
and you know what?
它会迫使你成就伟大
That’s what will drive you to greatness.
它的开始就像是对未来的憧憬
It starts like havingthe vision for the future
去真实的看到你的生活比现在过得更好
to really see your lifebetter than it is right now.
这就是我的秘诀 可能也会是你的秘诀
That was my secret, and that is gon na be your secret too.
当你找到缘由 一旦你拥有那样的力量
When you find that why, once you have that power,
你一定会实现你的理想!
then you’ll definitelyachieve your vision,
不论发生什么
no matter what.
成功不会在一夜之间 但终究会的 我向你保证
It might not happen overnight, but it will happen, I promise you.
[强大而欢快的音乐]
(powerful upbeat music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

向你讲述经商人士非凡的成长经历

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

会有那么一天

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIUCTYOuCE

相关推荐