ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何用黏土塑造一只北极熊 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何用黏土塑造一只北极熊

How to Model (Sculpt) a Polar Bear in Clay - Narrated

朋友们 你们好 欢迎再次来到周二的教程
Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!
我是李奥纳多·佩里尔尼图 今天我们要用黏土捏一个北极熊
I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will model a polar bear in clay.
这些是我们将用到的工具
These are the tools that we will be using.
切好的这块黏土 我们把它做成一个短的矩形
And this piece of clay,which we cut, making a short rectangle.
黏土雕刻不必特别的精细
The sculpture will not be in full detail, it will be
只需要个大概就可以了
like a sketch in clay.
接下来 我们要把它捏成一个圆柱形
Then we wrap it, forming a sort of cylinder.
接着 加一块黏土 作为熊的头部
And we add another lump for the head.
我们的熊是坐着的 所以 再在边上加一些黏土
Our bear will be sitting, so let´s add some clay for the hind
作为它的后腿
legs on the sides.
接下来 我们开始雕琢它的形状 从头部……
And we start carving out the shape, taking some clay from the top…
还有脸部拿掉一些黏土
and from the face.
我们大体上捏出了它的鼻子
We roughly shape the snout.
我能同时使用很多东西 我的手指
I use a lot both, my fingers
还有这些工具
and the tools.
我会从头部还有脖子处弄掉一些黏土
I will take off some of clay from the head and from the neck.
好了
All right!
虽然我们的熊 目前看起来可能更像海豹
Although our bear, I think is looking more like a seal right now [laughter].
但我们会调整的
But we will remedy that.
是的 它的脖子确实太细了
Yes, definitely the neck is too thin.
我们往它肩胛骨后面放点黏土
We add some clay on the back for the shoulder blades,
肩胛骨要立起来 因为有很大一部分重量
they pop up because there is a lot of weight,
要靠前腿支撑起来
supported by the front legs.
我们画条线……后腿只要到这个点就可以了
We make a line… the back leg is only arriving to this point.
接着往前腿上加点黏土 然后把它磨圆一点
And we build it front one by adding clay, and then rounding it a bit.
我们塑造它第一只爪子 接着再在另一边塑造腿
We form the first paw and let´s model the legs on the other side.
像这样
Like this.
后面的腿放在这里
The back one goes here.
放在这个位置的时候显得非常粗壮
It´s pretty rounded when it is on this position.
上面的部分突出点
And the upper part sticks out to the side.
在腿的前面一点
And the front leg.
就在这儿
Right here.
两条前腿中间胸的一部分 往里面去一点
The part of the chest between the two front legs, goes in.
这有点凹处
It is a slight recess.
在上面部分有……呀……有毛茸茸的皮肤
On the upper part there is –ah– fluffy skin [laughter].
雕刻这个 我有几张参考照片 甚至要观看
To sculpt this, I have several reference photos, and even a polar
北极熊的视频 因为(雕刻)不像素描或油画
bear video that I´m watching because unlike in a drawing or painting
可以用一张图片解决问题 你要从各角度来塑造
where you can solve it with one picture, here you are modeling from every
360度甚至要从上方和底部的角度看 所以你需要
angle, 360 around and even from the top and underneath. So you need
很多参考 或者至少像我这样做!
a lot of references, or at least I do!
可能艺术家会更熟悉这种美丽的动物
Maybe artists that are more familiar with this beautiful animals
不像我这样需要参考
don´t need as me.
这个鼻子有点像管子或者矩形 而且脑袋比较宽
The snout is a bit like a tube or rectangle, and then the head is wider.
我们把眼睛刻在这儿 耳朵刻在这儿
We do the eyes here, and the ears.
耳朵短且圆
Which are short and rounded.
正如我之前 在画冰雕北极熊的辅导中提到的
As I mentioned in my recent tutorial about how to draw a polar bear
由于气候变化 导致预期的栖息地的减少
made of ice, because of expected habitat loss, caused by climate change
北极熊被归类到易受攻击的物种当中
the polar bear is classified as a vulnerable species
它们的栖息地是海上的浮冰 冻结的海
their habitat which is the sea ice the frozen sea
每年都在变小
it´s shrinking every year.
我们需要注意这件事
We need to take care of this!
眼睛后面有一点突起的骨头 我们加点黏土上去
Behind the eyes there is a bone that protrudes a little bit, we add this.
也在另一只眼睛上面加点黏土
Let´s also add the other one over here.
我们加一点点在这里…… 然后涂一下
And we add a little bit here… and then smudge it.
嘴巴……
The mouth…
这个金属工具实际上是牙医的工具
this metal tool is actually a Dentist tool [laughter].
这是木制的 带有电线……是为了方便雕刻和塑造
While this wooden one, with a wire… that is for sculpting and modeling.
这些都是视频里描述的材料
The list of materials is in the description under the video.
这是爪子
Here are the paws.
它们非常厚实
They are pretty thick.
并且毛茸茸的
And fluffy [laughter].
至少看起来毛茸茸的 我确信 它们强劲有力
At least they look fluffy I am sure, they are so strong.
我邀请你们订阅我在Patreon账户上的长期教程
I invite you to subscribe to my long tutorials on my Patreon account.
好了 我们接着处理这只熊 我要把它从底座移开
Ok, we are done with the bear I´ll take it off to make the base.
哎呀 我差点毁了它
Oops I almost destroyed it!
但它好着呢 不用担心
But he is ok don´t worry.
我要做一个平坦的冰山作为熊的底座
I´m making a flat iceberg which will be the base for the bear.
这样 它就像漂浮在一小块冰山上
The idea is as if he were floating on this little iceberg.
如你所见 我也会用绘画的小铲来做抹平处理
As you see I also use a painting spatula to do straight cuts.
大点也行 小点亦可 做的要像冰上的纹理
Large or also can be small, like the texture on the ice.
这个木制的刀具是我最爱的工具
And this wooden knife which is my favorite tool!
也是我用的最多的工具
And the one I use the most.
由于塑造一只头部转向的熊更困难 所以我就先把它做成了直的
Since it is harder to model the bear with the head turning, I modeled it straight,
现在我们可以把它转一下了
and now we can turn it.
太棒了!!!
¡Excelente!
我喜欢做模型!
I love modeling!
最后摸摸它 完成啦!
The last touches and it´s ready!
如果你喜欢它请点个赞!分享到你的朋友圈
If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends and subscribe
并在Fine Art-Tips和Patreon上订阅
to Fine Art-Tips and to Patreon.
你知道在哪儿关注我 链接在下方
You know where to follow me, the links are below.
周二见
And I will see you on Tuesday 🙂
来自格雷特·特乔的副标题
Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用黏土塑造一只北极熊,再给它做一块浮冰,头部上扬,霸气外露!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Black

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvHAecT6vhE

相关推荐