ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

轻松记住前十位总统! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

轻松记住前十位总统!

How to Memorize the Presidents Easily

为了远比你所想像还快地记住美国的总统们
To memorize the presidents of the United States faster than you ever thought possible, you
你需要按记忆专家说的做――运用视觉记忆法
need to do what memory experts do – use visual memory techniques.
我会确切地告诉你需要在脑海中构想的图片 并且画给你看
I’ll tell you exactly what to picture in your mind, and I’ll draw it for you too.
专注于在头脑中形成每幅图 你会惊叹于你能如此容易地
Focus on seeing each picture in your head, and you’ll be amazed how easily you can
回想起所有事
recall everything.
让我们开始吧
Let’s get into it.
我们先从想象一台洗衣机开始
We’ll begin by picturing a washing machine.
美国第一任总统 当然就是乔治·华盛顿了
The 1st president of the United States was, of course, George Washington.
华盛顿听起来有点像洗衣机
Washington sounds a bit like washing machine.
我确信记第一任总统对你毫不费劲 但无论如何我还是会借用图像
I’m sure you don’t need any help remembering the first president, but we’ll use an image anyway
因为这是我们视觉故事的第一张图片
because it’s the first picture in our visual story.
因此 想象一台有胳膊有腿的洗衣机
So picture a washing machine, and imagine it has arms and legs.
它在街道上跑 手臂和腿狂蹬 洗衣机的盖子
It’s running down the street, arms and legs pumping madly, and the lid of the washing
由于上下拍打而翻开
machine is flapping open.
当你想起那台洗衣机正疯了一样地跑时 你会意识到
When you think of that washing machine running like crazy, you’ll realize that washing
洗衣机听起来和华盛顿的音相似 这样你就会记住
machine sounds similar to Washington, and you’ll remember the 1st president of the
美国的第一任总统了
United States.
第二任是亚当斯
The 2nd president was Adams.
亚当斯听起来有点像原子……像个原子弹 那就用它吧
Adams sounds a bit like atom, like an atom bomb, so let’s use that.
再想象刚才的洗衣机 在街上跑 突然 莫名其妙地
Picture that washing machine again, running down the street, when suddenly, out of nowhere,
一颗巨大的原子弹从空中掉落 正中洗衣机的顶部
a huge atom bomb falls out of the sky and lands right on top of the washing machine,
嘣的一声 洗衣机被砸地上了
crushing it to the ground with a loud boom.
我不知道真原子弹有多大 但是把这个设成汽车大小吧
I’m not sure how big a real atom bomb is, but let’s make this one the size of a car.
洗衣机没法站起来 但是至少那颗原子弹
The washing machine didn’t stand much of a chance, but at least the atom bomb didn’t
没爆炸
explode.
想象原子弹砸在洗衣机上 你把它与亚当联系起来
Picture that atom bomb landing on the washing machine, and you’ll link that to Adams,
由此也知道他是继华盛顿之后的第二任总统了
and know that he was the 2nd president, right after Washington.
杰斐逊是第三任总统
Jefferson was the 3rd president.
杰斐逊就有点挑战了 但是它听起来有点像这个问题
Jefferson is a little challenging, but it kind of sounds like the question ‘dya have
你有个儿子吗?
a son?’
让我们想象原子弹不是有意砸到洗衣机的
Let’s imagine the atom bomb didn’t mean to land on the washing machine and now its
现在是它有点担心洗衣机的健康和幸福状况
feeling a bit concerned about the health and well-being of the washing machine.
也许它想核实下洗衣机是否有下一代 他需要呼喊某个人
Maybe it wants to check if the washing machine has next-of-kin, somebody it should call,
所以问道“你有个儿子吗?”
and so it’s asking ‘dya have a son?’
想象原子弹站在被撞毁洗衣机旁
Picture the atom bomb standing over the crushed washing machine.
原子弹有眼睛和嘴巴的 它问道“你有个儿子吗?”
The atom bomb has eyes and a mouth and it’s asking ‘dya have a son?’
在脑海中清楚地想象这个场景 想起第三任总统―杰斐逊 就容易了
Imagine that scene clearly in your mind, and you’ll easily recall the 3rd president – Jefferson.
美国第四任总统是麦迪逊
The 4th president of the United States was Madison.
那使我想到疯狂的太阳 让我们接着想
That makes me think of mad sun, so let’s roll with that.
天空中的太阳错听了原子弹问洗衣机的问题
The sun up in the sky misheard what the atom bomb asked the washing machine.
它以为问的是“你是太阳吗?” 这就让它发疯了
He thought the question was ‘are you the sun’, and that just gets the sun mad.
想象太阳从天而降 带着怒气
Picture the sun has come down out of the sky, it’s very cranky and it’s telling the
他告诉原子弹不要问如此愚蠢的问题 显然他才是太阳
bomb not to ask silly questions because it’s obvious he’s the sun.
清晰设想 太阳变得很疯狂
Clearly visualize that sun getting very mad.
这时当你想象那个疯太阳 你一下子就可联系到第四任总统
Now, when you picture the mad sun, you’ll link that straight away to the 4th president
——麦迪逊
– Madison.
我们继续 第五任总统是门罗
On we go, and Munroe was the 5th president.
上个世纪最著名的就是玛丽莲·梦露她是好莱坞的
One of the most famous people of the last century was Marilyn Munroe, the Hollywood
影视明星及最初轰动一时的金发碧眼女
movie star and original blonde bombshell.
她与第五任总统相联系 因为他们的姓相同
And she’s going to be our link to the 5th president since they have the same last name.
想象玛丽莲·梦露走向疯狂的太阳 问它为何如此心烦意乱
Picture Marilyn Munroe walking up to the mad sun and asking him why he’s so upset and
同时告诉他 他应该深呼吸 冷静下来
telling him he should take a deep breath and cool down.
太阳停止咆哮 由于玛丽莲·梦露是个漂亮的女人
The sun stops his little rant, because Marilyn Munroe was a beautiful woman and even manages
甚至足以吸引疯太阳的注意
to catch the attention of a mad sun.
想象玛丽莲·梦露同疯太阳讲话 你会记住麦迪逊后的
Picture Marilyn Munroe talking to the mad sun, and you’ll remember that after Madison
第五任总统门罗
came Munroe, the 5th president.
第六任总统是约翰·昆西·亚当斯 因此我们故事引入另一颗原子弹
The 6th president was John Quincy Adams, so we’ll include another atom bomb in our story.
我们假设玛丽莲·梦露对疯太阳说完 后从裙子口袋里
Let’s say that Marilyn Munroe finishes talking to the mad sun and out of the pocket of her
拖出一颗原子弹并丢向空中
dress she pulls a large atom bomb and throws it into the air.
我不知道 她的口袋怎么装下原子弹 她又怎么如此有力气
I’m not quite sure how she fit that large bomb into her pocket or how she has the strength
丢出原子弹 但是原子弹在空中滑翔
to throw it, but it goes sailing through the air.
在脑中清晰地想象那颗被玛丽莲·梦露丢向空中的原子弹
Clearly visualize in your mind that atom bomb being thrown through the air by Marilyn Munroe
你就会想起门罗之后的总统是亚当斯
and you’ll recall the president after Munroe was Adams.
杰克逊是第七任总统 位于亚当斯之后
Jackson was president number 7, right after Adams.
我们可以通过想象千斤顶的儿子——“汽车千斤顶”来记忆
We’ll remember Jackson by picturing the son of a jack – a car jack.
汽车千斤顶有不同类型 但是这是其中的一种
There’s different styles of car jacks, but this is one of them.
想象一个巨大的红色汽车千斤顶 旁边的和它外观完全一样
Picture a large red car jack and next to it is one that look exactly the same, except
但尺寸小一半
it’s half the size.
他们是千斤顶父子
They’re father and son jacks.
玛丽莲·梦露丢向空中的原子弹恰好落到
The atom bomb that Marilyn Munroe threw into the air falls back down right near the jack
儿子小千斤顶旁
son.
小千斤顶伸出手臂 抓住原子弹
The jack son reaches out with his little jack arms and catches the atom bomb and puts it
将其轻轻地放到地面上
gently on the ground.
想象儿子小千斤抓住了原子弹 你就会记住杰克逊了
Imagine the atom bomb being caught by the son of a jack, and you’ll remember Jackson.
下一任总统是第8任的范布伦
The next president was Van Buren, the 8th president.
范布伦听起来像货车 蓝鹩莺的发音
Van Buren sounds like van – blue wren.
那我们就想象一只蓝鹩莺——某类鸟 开着一辆货车
So let’s picture a van being driven by a blue wren – a type of bird.
儿子小千斤顶不得不跳到旁边以避免被货车撞到
The son of a jack has to jump sideways to avoid being hit by the van, because the blue
由于蓝鹩莺不太会开车 那辆货车完全失控了
wren is not a great driver and the van is completely out of control.
清晰地想象蓝鹩莺开着的那辆货车
Clearly picture that van being driven by the blue wren.
这只蓝鹩莺巨大 和人的体型差不多 正好适合开货车
This blue wren is a giant, about the size of a person, and it fits nicely into the van,
但是 我认为翅膀和鸟噗对开车而言不太合适
but I don’t think wings and bird feet were meant for driving.
当你想象那辆货车和蓝鹩莺时 你就会想起第8任总统
When you visualize that van and blue wren, you’ll be reminded of Van Buren, the 8th
范布伦
president.
哈里森是第9任总统 哈里森听起来像毛茸茸的太阳
Harrison was the 9th president, and Harrison sounds like hairy sun.
蓝鹩莺开着那辆失控的货车撞到一堵墙 上面有幅大壁画
The out of control van being driven by the blue wren crashes into a wall with a large
画着毛茸茸的太阳
mural of a hairy sun.
那个太阳像普通太阳一样黄灿灿的 但是 他长着小胡子
The sun is bright yellow like a normal sun, but he’s got a moustache and bushy beard
和浓密的胡须
too.
他真是个毛茸茸的太阳
He’s a really hairy sun.
毛茸茸的太阳看到一辆货车突然撞到他的墙有点惊讶 但是
The hairy sun is a little surprised to watch a van suddenly crash into his wall, but I
我觉得 每个人的生活都需要点刺激的时刻
suppose everybody needs a little bit of excitement in their life.
在头脑中生成一幅墙上有个毛茸茸太阳的图像
Create an image in your mind of that hairy sun on the wall,
这就使你想起第9任总统――哈里森
and you’ll be prompted to recall the 9th president – Harrison.
第10任总统是泰勒
President number 10 was Tyler.
瓦匠也就是铺瓦的人 我们会使用这个形象
A tiler is also someone who lays tiles, and that’s what we’ll use.
由于墙上的壁画被货车全撞毁了
Since the mural on the wall has been all scratched up by the van crashing into it,
就有一个瓦工来修补它
a tiler appears to tile up the mess.
他开始铺大块的白色方砖 他不在乎瓷砖与旧壁画是否匹配
He starts laying big white square tiles, he’s not interested in matching the tiles to the
毛茸茸的太阳看着瓦匠工作
old mural, and the hairy sun watches on as the tiler works.
想象铺瓷砖的瓦匠 你就会记得第10任总统——泰勒
Imagine the tiler laying all those tiles and you’ll remember the 10th president – Tyler.
好了 这就是前10任总统们
Alright, that’s the first 10 presidents.
我相信你能轻松地记住他们 现在通过在脑中“复述”和“观看”
I’m sure you can easily remember them, but quickly revise your memory story now by replaying
来快速回顾你的记忆故事
and “watching” it in your mind.

1.
想象在街上跑的洗衣机 你就会记住华盛顿
Picture a washing machine running down the street and you’ll remember Washington.

2.
洗衣机被一颗原子弹撞倒 使你想起亚当斯
The washing machine gets crushed by an atom bomb, reminding you of Adams.

3.
那颗原子弹问“你有个儿子吗?” 听起来就像杰斐逊
The atom bomb asks “dya have a son?” which sounds like Jefferson.

4.
一个非常疯狂的太阳从天而降 让你想起麦迪逊
A very mad sun comes down out of the sky, giving you Madison.

5.
玛丽莲·梦露告诉疯狂的太阳冷静 这让你记起门罗
Marilyn Munroe tells the mad sun to cool down, making you remember Munroe.

6.
玛丽莲从口袋拿出另一颗原子弹——亚当斯
Marilyn pulls another atom bomb out of her pocket – Adams.

7.
那颗原子弹被儿子小千斤顶接住了——杰克逊
The atom bomb is caught by a jack’s son – Jackson.

8.
千斤顶的儿子躲开蓝鹩莺开货车的路线——范布伦
The jack’s son jumps out of the way of a van driven by a blue wren – Van Buren.

9.
货车撞到有一幅毛茸茸的太阳的壁画的墙——哈里森
The van crashes into a wall with a mural of a hairy son – Harrison.

10.
一个来修补损毁壁画的瓦匠让你记起第10任总统——泰勒
And a tiler comes to tile up the damaged mural, reminding you of the 10th president – Tyler.
这就是前10任总统 就是如此简单
And that’s the first ten presidents, how simple was that?
如果你想通过看完整系列视频来了解美国的所有总统
If you’d like to watch the complete video series for all the presidents of the United
来看看记忆学院网站 你可以网站上免费观看
States, head over to the Memorize Academy website and you can watch them there for free,
并且能马上记住所有的总统
and memorize all the presidents in no time at all.
请为这个视频点赞 请与你的朋友分享 请在下面留言
Please like this video, please share it with your friends, and please leave a comment below
如果你觉得这个视频有用的话 谢谢观看
if you thought it was helpful. Thanks for watching.
大家好!我是白板动画的记忆教练凯尔·布坎南
hey guys!it’s Kyle Buchanan, the whiteboard animation memory coach
你喜欢这个视频吗?如果你喜欢
Did you like this video? If you did
你可以做两件事来继续观看
you can do two things right now to continue your journey.
第一 你可以在此订阅我的频道 这也对你有利
First, you can subscribe right here to my channel which will help you as well
因为这样我才能接着时常为你发送视频
so i can keep sending you regular videos
让你因发现记忆和学习是如此简单而振奋
to get you so pumped up that how easily you can memorize and learn
同时这也将改变你的学生生活
and change your life as a student.
第二 来看看记忆学院网站
Second, head over to the Memorize Academy website and
并参加我的免费视频训练 学习如何
sign up my free video training to learn how you can use
使用这种实用的视觉记忆技巧来搞定考试
this practice visual memorization techniques to crash your exams.
你可以注册接收更新信息和免费的训练 新发的播客
You can sign up to receive your updates and free training new podcasts
以及我们在这个频道没做的所有事
and everything else we don’t do on this channel here.
如果你喜欢这样做 开始行动吧 立即点击按钮开始观看
If you like to do that go ahead and click on the button to see right now.
期待下次视频与你再会 请谨记
I look forward to see you on the next video and always remember
你有着绝对惊人的记忆力
you have an absolutely amazing memory.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学习想象有趣的故事 联想让记忆不再是问题

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

羽沉

审核员

ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkptLGSNlMc

相关推荐