未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何遇见志同道合的人

How to Meet Like-minded People

或许 正因为你身处其中
Probably – because you ’ re here –
那些同一般人有所差别的人群 你是其中之一
you ’ re one of those slightly unusual types.
这毋庸置疑
We definitely are.
你的思虑总是多于常人
You probably like thinking more than most people.
你可能需要花费颇多的时间在你自己身上
You probably need to spend quite a lot of time on your own.
在派对上 你的表现或许更趋于内向
At parties you’re perhaps more the introvert
你大概会钟爱于某一类的书籍
You probably like a certain sort of book.
伟大的思想使你兴趣盎然
Big ideas interest you.
肤浅的谈话降低了你的精神境界
Superficial conversation sinks your spirits.
所以 毫无意外地 你也很有可能会被孤立
As a result, not surprisingly, you’re probablyalso a bit isolated.
这并不是说
It’s not that there’s
你连一个可以交谈的人也没有
no one at all you could spend time with.
你肯定有朋友 也有处可去
You do have friends and places to go.
这只是说你所渴望的那种联系
It ’ s just that the kind of connections you crave,
那种更深层次的 更有深思性的联系
the deeper, more thoughtful ones, remain
依旧很难找到
remarkably hard to find.
关于这一问题有许多技术产品:
There ’ s a lot of technology around of course:
一大堆的应用程序
a whole lot of apps promising
表示可以建立起你和他人之间的联系
to hook you up with people.
或许你甚至已经尝试过几款了
Maybe you’ve even tried a few.
稍稍一提的是 这问题在于应用上的其他人在哪
The problem is, to put it gently, the other people who are on them –
他们想做的是什么
and what they want to do
又想聊些什么
and talk about.
这一提示使你迅速得到了许多基本信息
The emphasis quickly gets pretty basic.
长相是首当其冲的
Looks are kind of paramount.
这是一种虚伪而又肤浅的感觉
There’s a feeling of slick superficiality.
这就是我们决定设计我们自己的应用的原因
That ’ s why we decided to build our own app,
一款用于连接与你我有点相似之处的人的应用
an app to connect people a bit like you and we:
更为好学而又内向的人
the more bookish, introverted types.
你可以在这里免费下载
You can download it for free here –
然后花上几分钟连接
and connect in a matter of minutes.
一起看电影一直都是很棒的体验
It ’ s always good watching films together –
如果最后能和其他人见面和聊天的话
it ’ s going to be even nicer
那就更好了
finally being able to meet and talk to one another.
现在 请去应用市场下载The School of Life吧
To download The School of Life app please go to the AppStore now;
免费的哦!
It’s Free!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看到最后你会发现,原来是...你才是我要的...

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

鹿鹿

审核员

老王

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAkTldt6myA

相关推荐