ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

掌控你的内心 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

掌控你的内心

How To Master Your Mind

今天我想和你们分享的 可能是过去几个月来我所学习到的最有效的事情
Today, I want to share with you, what has been probably the most impactful thing that I’ve learned in the last several months
一年里 我为此感到兴奋 因为我很充实
if not year and I’m excited for it because it has a lot to do with
我一直在想 是什么阻挡了你的魅力 自信 和自我成功
what I think is the number one thing that stops you from being your most charismatic, confident, and successful self—
其实让你止步不前的是你自己
and that thing that is stopping you is yourself.
是你自己的思想
It is your own mind
而非外在的东西 阻碍你前进
more than anything that is happening in the external world that gets in your way.
例如 你要做个陈述
For instance, you’re going to give a presentation —
不是观众 不是舞台上的人
it’s not the audience, it’s not the person on the stage—
是你自己脑海里的想法 让你…
it is the thoughts in your head that are making you,
让你双手发抖 声音颤抖
maybe, have your hands shake, feel like your voice is quaking
最后让你功亏一篑
and then ultimately sabotage you.
所以 做介绍也好 坚持减肥也好
So whether it’s with presentations, sticking to a diet,
开公司啊 建立关系啊 之类的
building of business, creating relationships — whatever it is —
如果你的思想支持自己
If you can get your thoughts supporting you
你的情感支持自己
and your feelings backing you up
而不是和你对抗
rather than having them fight you.
这时候 你会发现自己的目标容易实现
You’re going to find that your goals are just… they’re downhill —
而你最终会实现你的目的
you’re going to get there eventually versus.
如果它们 也就是你的想法不支持你
If they don’t, your thoughts don’t support you,
你攀登时 将会困难重重
you’re up on a mountain and you’re going to have a really hard time
所以请让你的想法支持自己
getting there so let’s just get into it.
我想先谈谈信念
I want to start with belief.
你的信念 对塑造你的世界观起着至关重要的作用
I never realized how important your beliefs are towards shaping your world.
我确实相信
I really do now think that
你的信念可能是任你差遣的 最有力的个人精神发展工具
your beliefs are probably the most powerful mental personal development tool that you have at your disposal.
如果你不以为然
And if you don’t buy into this,
就想想宗教信仰塑造了我们的世界 并一直在塑造着
just think of what religious belief has done to shape our world and it’s still doing to shape our world.
人类 为了宗教 甚至愿意战斗至死 或者杀人
People, for the religious, clearly are willing to fight to die — they’re willing to kill.
另一方面 他们也愿意拯救别人 不是吗?
On the other hand, they’re willing to save lives, right?
他们愿意为他人献身
They’re willing to dedicate their lives to other people
只要是自己的宗教信仰所要求的
depending on which direction the religious beliefs send them down.
你也许没意识到这一点
And you might not realize this
但你的信念时时刻刻都在发挥着宗教的那种力量
but your beliefs have the same power on you every single day.
这些书上都没写
It’s just that they’re not written in a book
所以你不能清楚地解释你心中的信念会使你变成什么样的人
so you can’t translate how clearly your beliefs are resulting in the person that you are in the way that you feel.
另一个问题时 你可能没坐下想过
The other problem is you probably never sat down and thought,
“嘿 我可以选择自己的信仰啊” 你就是这样想的
“Hey, I can pick my beliefs,” so that’s just something that happened to you.
实际上 信念发生的方式——这正是我要强调的第一点
In fact, the way that beliefs happen which is the first point I want to make —
信念伴随着痛苦 欢愉
beliefs form from associations to pain and pleasure.
年幼时 你肯定有过信念
And these typically occur when you’re a young kid so
带着信念 你会焦虑 是不是?
you take the belief that… anxiety, right?
因为当你踏入社会
When you go into a social situation,
你会认为社会情境很难 是吧?
you might believe that social situations are difficult, right?
社会情境会带来拒绝 痛苦 为什么呢?
The social situations can create rejection and pain — where does that come from?
典型的原因可能是 当时你是个小孩子 你兴冲冲地
Typically, this comes from — when you were a small child, you went up,
凑上去和一大群其他小孩说话 但他们对你不理不睬
you talked to a group of other kids and they rejected you.
或者你走进了一群孩子 并且玩得很开心
Or you walked into a group of kids and you had a great time,
但是你回家后 父母大声训斥你到处乱跑
but when you came back to mom and dad, mom and dad yelled at you for running away.
你生命中某一刻的痛苦 可能会影响你的社交
Whatever happened at some point in your life, pain got linked up to socializing
那会导致社交时的消极感
which resulted in a feeling of negativity when it came to socializing
这种信念 会让你觉得社交令人烦扰 我根本不擅长社交
and that’s the belief, that socializing is bad or that I’m not good at socializing.
为什么这种事情会发生呢?
Now why did that happen?
你的大脑 思想 整个神经系统都在保护自己
Your brain, your mind, your whole nervous system is trying its best to protect you.
所以当两件事情双管齐下时 会让你痛苦
So when two things happen at the same time and they create pain,
它会让你想逃避 然后焦虑
it’s going to create an emotion that keeps you away from that pain, hence anxiety.
你的焦虑实际上是在帮你远离痛苦 当你被孩子们拒绝时
Your anxiety is actually to protect you from the pain that you might have felt when the kids rejected you
当你回家面对父母的歇斯底里时
or you came back to your parents and they yelled at you.
你的身体正在尽力让你不那么痛苦 让你感到快乐
It is your body doing its best to stop you from feeling pain and to create pleasure.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 因为焦虑明明让你苦不堪言啊
And I know this sounds insane because anxiety is a miserable feeling,
嫉妒令人痛苦 还有不安全感 懒惰也让人感觉不好
envy is a miserable feeling, insecurity, laziness — these all feel bad.
我想说的是 我们生活中可能会发生一些事
My point is that something in our lives typically happen
这时我们会想“唉 我真难过 但这点小伤小痛算什么呢”
that made us think that, “Well, this might be bad but there’s something worse,”
我会帮你明白这句话的真正意义
and that is what I want to help you change today.
因此想一下 一个会阻止你得到你想要的东西的信念
So think of a belief that is stopping you from getting what you want —
也许懒惰阻止你商业上的成功
maybe laziness is stopping you from succeeding in your business,
也许焦虑阻止你走向自信
maybe anxiety is stopping you from feeling confident,
还会阻碍你追求自己喜欢的人——无论如何
and going and getting the boyfriend or girlfriend that you like — whatever it is —
思考你拥有的一种情绪 一种信念 或者一种情境
think of a feeling that you have, an associated belief, and a situation.
我想让你……我们要在接下来的几分钟里改变它以及改变它在你人生中的位置
And I want you to go through… we’re going to work on shifting this and then shifting this entire area of your life in the next few minutes.
首先 你得识别其中的积极意义
The first thing is this — you want to recognize the positive intent.
这样才能明白焦虑实际上有积极意义
And I just went through how anxiety can actually come from a positive intent
但是换个例子 比如说懒惰
but let’s take another — for instance, laziness.
我一直在和懒惰做斗争
I was originally struggling with laziness.
我并不经常录像
I haven’t been filming as much
但是我的行为有积极意义
and it’s because there was a positive intent to that which is
我只希望做到极致
I only wanted to make one really great content
而且我以为 花更多的时间 我就能做到
and I thought if I took more time, I could do it.
我享受与朋友在巴西海滩上的时光
I also was enjoying spending time with my friends on the beaches of Brazil
我也很乐意花时间把它做成录像
and time spent creating videos took away from that.
所以当我意识到我的懒惰时
So when I look through the laziness
让我不能做YouTube视频时 我看到了积极意义
that has stopped me from making YouTube videos, there’s a positive intent there.
我希望你写下消极情绪的积极意义
And what I want you to do is write down your positive intent that is associated with that negative feeling
然后 你这样对它说
and then when you have it, say,
“谢谢你 哥们儿 谢谢你尽力保我周全”
“Thank you, brain. Thank you for doing your best to keep me safe.
“不要摸不着头脑 我是真的感谢你一直帮助我”
It sounds like you got a little bit confused but I appreciate you always supporting me.”
承认它的积极意义很重要
It does help to acknowledge the positive intent
但现在我们要转移它 我们需要做新的联想
but now we need to shift it — we need a new association.
我要继续用 我懒得做YouTube视频这个例子
I’m just going to stick with the example of my laziness with creating videos.
你现在要做的 可能是最重要的一步
What you need to do now, and this is probably the most powerful part,
伴随着巨大的痛苦 因此让你害怕改变
is associate a tremendous amount of pain to not changing —
所以你需要转移这种巨大的痛苦 焦虑
meaning you need to associate a ton of pain to staying anxious,
嫉妒 懒惰
to staying envious, to staying lazy —
关于我 我要写下自己不做视频的后果
so for me, I had to go down and write all the things that this not-creating made me do.
我的YouTube热度会降低 影响我的收入
It made the YouTube channel not grow as fast, it affected my income,
还让我觉得自己对世界并无多大裨益 还会让大家失望
it made me feel like I wasn’t contributing as much to the world, it let people down —
当你设想这些后果时
and as you go through these will have different amounts of impact on you.
很直接地告诉你 你的YouTube热度不会影响我的财政
Quite frankly, financially and YouTube channel growing didn’t have impact me
但是我很在意让你们失望这件事
but when I felt like I was letting you guys down
有人需要这些东西 但是我没有传达到
that there were people out there who need this stuff and I wasn’t delivering,
我对此很伤心 我相信换你你也会很难过
that created a hurt in me and that’s what you’re looking to do in this situation.
另一个小故事——需要多快
Another quick story — how quickly this can happen
你才能发现让你痛苦的事情
and how I just want you to broadly find the things that are making you feel that pain.
几年前 我和本去了一个酒吧 这是一个关于魅力的例子
I was out at a bar years ago, beginning of Charisma on Command with Ben.
然后我走进酒吧 看到喜欢的姑娘 我告诉了本
And I walked into the bar, saw a girl that I liked, and I told Ben.
我说“哥们 她很漂亮”
I said, “Man, she’s pretty.”
他说“去跟她搭讪吧” 我去了才意识到
He said, “Go talk to her,” and I started to and then I realized
她身边环绕着六七个家伙
she was surrounded by six or seven guys that she was there with —
我不知道为什么 但立刻不想跟她搭讪了
I have no idea why and immediately, I didn’t want to talk to her.
于是我说“ 我打算向其他人搭讪了”
And I said and I was just like, “Ah, I’m going to talk to someone else.”
本说“哦 加油 哥们 上去搭讪她 你也许能约到她”
Ben said, “Oh come on, man. Go up and talk to her. You might get a date with her.”
好吧 他奉行唯乐原则 那很不错
Okay, he’s going with the pleasure principle, That would be nice.
我想“不 不值得 我还是和其他人搭讪吧”
I thought, “Nah, not worth it. I might go and talk to someone else.”
他说“快点 哥们 要不你会后悔的”
He said, “Come on, man. Like, you’re going to regret this.”
“我了解你 如果你不做 回家你就会悔青肠子”
“I know you. If you don’t do this, you’re going to beat yourself up when you get home.”
没错 这就是“唯苦原则”的后果
Okay, there’s the pain principle.
我想“可能吧 但我真心不想去经历这个”
I thought, “Yeah, but I still don’t really want to go throught with this.”
他说了一大堆话 还没有说服我
And he probably threw out six or seven more things before he finally got me
因为他没找到我的平衡点
because there’s always, with people, one leverage point.
对我来说 做不让你们失望的视频 才是重要的
For me, doing these videos, it was feeling like I’m letting you guys down.
在这种情况下 本说
In this situation, Ben said,
“你应该有魅力 你应该教大家”
“You’re supposed to be Charisma on Command. You’re supposed to teach people
“在这种情况下 如何自信 如何有魅力”
how to be confident and charismatic in the moments where they don’t feel it
“所以你现在还不去搭讪她吗?”
and you’re telling me you’re not going to go do this?”
在那一刻 我的想法改变了
And in that moment, everything shifted in my brain.
仍然 对 额 我还是不想去
Still, yes, it was… I was, ugh, I didn’t want to do it
但是没办法 我必须去试一下
but there was no way that I was not going to at least try
几十秒后 我起身
and so within the next thirty seconds, I walked up,
向他们介绍自己 终于认识了这个女孩
introduced myself to the guys and eventually met this girl —
重点不是我是否约到这个女孩 而是我是否尝试过
point not being that I got a date because I didn’t or that we hit it off because we didn’t.
你需要找到最强的“平衡点”
The point is that you need to find that strongest leverage point
所以请扩大撒网范围
so go cast a wide net.
当你很懒惰 当你想减肥
When you’re thinking about laziness and you’re trying to stick to a diet.
不要说“好吧 我是练不出腹肌了 我不会得到这个女孩的”
it’s not just, “Okay, I won’t get the abs or I won’t get the girl.”
或许你不尊重自己 或许你生意不如意
Maybe you won’t respect yourself, maybe your business won’t do as well,
或许它会影响你的收入
maybe it will impact your income —
你得全方位去找影响你的事情
you’ve got to cast a wide net to find where that piece is that really impacts you.
对我 对许多人来说 都不想让别人失望
For me and I know for a lot of people, it’s letting other people down — that’s one of the most impactful things.
所以第二步——
So that’s the second step — write all the ways it’s going to cost you
请重重地写下真正让你感到受伤
and then in bold, if you’re writing it, the number one thing that really hurts
真正让你为之动容的事情
that really gets you moving.
第三 如果你有所改变 你会想完整地叙述改变的欢乐
Third, you want to go through and talk about the pleasure that is there if you change.
所以 如果你把焦虑转化成自信 有什么好处呢?
So if you flip your anxiety into confidence, what can you get?
突然 你会交更多朋友 约到自己喜欢的人
All of a sudden you can make more friends, you might get a date that you like,
并成为一些人的榜样
you’re going to be a good example for all the other people
那些感到焦虑的人可以向你看齐
who might feel anxious and can look to you —
无论如何 始终如一
Whatever it is, spend some time doing the same things here.
当我仔细考虑为什么自己不做视频时 我想
As I went through why I’m not creating videos and I thought,
“哦 天啊 我是有影响力的 大家会发邮件来肯定我”
“Oh my gosh, I can make an impact. I’ll get to read more nice emails from people.
“它将帮助到世界上更多的人们”
It’s going to help a lot more people in the world.
“或许我真的可以成为我佩服的人”
Maybe I’ll actually get to be like some of the people that I really admire
“比如托尼·罗宾斯”
like Tony Robbins.”
我知道这个目标很高远
I know that’s a lofty goal —
但是正是它 鼓舞了我
But when I look at that, that inspires me.
然而当我看到那个时 很激励人心
but when I look at that, that inspires me.
需要有一些事让你定下心 让你有所行动
There needs to be something that you can sit there and that gets you moving
这样你就会痛苦并快乐着
so you’ve got a really strong pain principle — a really strong pleasure principle.
这些就是改变情绪的基础
These are the foundations of changing your feelings.
我要说的是
And I will tell you,
如果一日两省吾身 或一日三省吾身 或者早晚各一次 这样几天后
if you review this twice a day, three times a day, maybe morning and evening, for a handful of days,
大多数信念需要许多天才能完全改变
most beliefs take a couple of days of just reviewing these really, really strong principles to completely change.
我有其它事情要做
And I know that I did it with the business
因此很忙 没有反省过
and I’ve worked more in the last couple days without even having to review this
比前几周差远了
than I have previously in weeks.
但无论如何 你能改变自己的焦虑 嫉妒
Whatever it is for you — you can change that anxiety, you can change that envy,
还有懒惰 此外
you can change that laziness and, again.
这种改变能对你的生活产生疯狂的影响 因为当你转变情绪时
This is crazy for the impact that it can have on your life because when you shift your feeling,
你也完全转变了自己的行为
you totally shift the actions that you take
当你的行为发生变化 一切都不一样了
and when you shift the actions that you take, everything changes.
因此我希望对各位有所帮助
So I hope that you guys have found this helpful.
如果对你们有所帮助 我会继续为大家提供更多这方面的信息
If you have, I’m going to be doing much, much more on it.
我不是很明确 这条路将通往何方
I don’t know exactly what direction it’s going to go.
我想最终会形成一门课程
I imagine that eventually there will be a course on it
因为我意识到
because what I’m realizing is that
信念来自庞杂的信念系统
there’s these beliefs but they form spider webs of belief systems
当你想放弃一种信念 你会犹豫不决“嘿 我就是不能和别人正常交谈”
and while you might remove one belief that says, “Hey, I can’t go talk to people,”
有些阻碍因素 你是不会看到的
something else could get in there that still intercepts you and you can’t always see it.
所以我要做的就是 找出系统的方法 重建我的信念体系
So what I’m trying to do is come up with a systematic way to restructure my belief systems
它驱使我向前
so they get me moving the direction I want,
所以我得到了想要的帮助 想要的朋友
so that I’m getting the help that I want, so that I’m getting the friends that I want,
他们帮助我 以我自己乐意的方式影响着这个世界
to building the business I want and impacting the world in the way that I want.
如果你们对此感兴趣 请点击下方的链接
If you guys are interested in that, go ahead, click on the description link below.
我会关联到我们的邮箱名单里
I’m going to have a link to our email list
我可能会发给你们一些测试
and what I’m going to do is probably send to you a couple of surveys
看看你们对哪些事情感兴趣
to see what types of things here that you’re interested in rewiring,
想要拥有的新信念 以及所遇到的阻力
what new beliefs you would like to have, and what areas you’re struggling with
最后 如果这个话题能成为一门在线课程
so that eventually, if this does become an online course,
一定会尽可能的包罗万象
it is the most all-encompassing course that it could possibly be.
所以有兴趣的话 请点下面的链接
So if you’re interested in that, go click the link below.
不管怎样 我还要说一件事
Either way, the other thing I should say is that,
因为我正试着做更多这样的视频
because I’m trying to do more of these videos.
这周四 我要参加现场问答秀
I am, this Thursday, going to do a live Q&A.
我不知道如何使用术语
I do not know how I’m going to get the technology to work
但是下午5点——东部时间 西部时间是下午2点
but it’s going to be 5 p.m. — that’s 5 p.m. Eastern Time — 2 p.m. Pacific
周四是 我不知道具体是哪一天 但是是两天后的事儿了
this Thursday which is I don’t know which day but it’s a couple days from now.
我会准时到场的
And I’m going to make it work.
请大家提问 我会待一段时间 相信会很有趣
You guys send in your questions, I’ll stay on for a while, and it should be fun.
如果你们喜欢这个视频 请点击订阅
If you’ve enjoyed this video, go ahead and click the button here to subscribe.
请务必点击通知铃声
Make sure you click the notification bell below
因为我不确信是否发给了所有人
because I don’t think YouTube is sending it out to everybody as much anymore.
如果你想了解更多 请点击这里的任何一个链接
If you want to learn more about this, go to whatever link over here.
点击 加入我们的邮箱名单 或了解详情
Click that, you’ll join our email list or in description
当然了 我希望你们喜欢这个视频
and of course, I hope that you’ve enjoyed this video
期待下一期见到你
and I look forward to seeing you in the next one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何转换焦虑、嫉妒等消极情绪呢?掌控内心,继而改变行动!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ccz

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBIao6nI58o

相关推荐