未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

收获好心情的饮食习惯

How to manage your mood with food | 8 tips

Food and mood
《饮食与情绪》
8 ways to get you thinking about how your food affects your mood.
八种让你思考食物如何影响情绪的方式
1. Eat regularly.
1 饮食规律
If your blood sugar drops
如果血糖下降
it can make you feel tired, irritable or depressed.
你会感到疲倦 易怒或情绪低落
Eating regularly will keep your sugar levels steady.
有规律的饮食会保持你的血糖水平稳定
Try food that releases energy slowly, like food high in protein
尝试些慢慢释放出能量的食物 如富含蛋白质的食物
such as nuts and seeds, oats and wholegrains.
坚果 种籽 燕麦以及全谷物之类的
2. Make sure you’re getting the right fats.
2 确保摄入正确的脂肪
Your brain needs fatty oils such as omega 3 and 6
你的大脑需要omega3和omega6这样的脂肪
to keep it working well.
来维持正常运作
So rather than avoiding all fats,
因此 相对于不食用脂肪
it’s important to eat the right ones.
更恰当的是食用正确的脂肪
Try eating food high in the good fats, like oily fish,
试着吃富含有益脂肪的食物 如富含脂肪的鱼
chicken, nuts like walnuts and almonds, olive and
鸡肉 坚果类如杏仁和核桃 橄榄油
sunflower oils, sunflower or pumpkin seeds, avocados,
葵花籽油 瓜子或南瓜子 鳄梨
or milk, yoghurt, cheese and eggs.
或牛奶 酸奶 奶酪 鸡蛋
3. Increase your protein.
3 增加蛋白质
Protein has amino acids in it.
蛋白质中含有氨基酸
These make up the chemicals your brain needs to regulate your thoughts and feelings.
氨基酸构成了大脑控制思想和情绪所需的化学物质
It also helps control your blood sugar levels.
对于控制血糖水平也有帮助
So, try eating protein rich foods- lean meat, fish,
所以 尝试去吃富含蛋白质的食物
eggs, cheese, legumes like peas, beans, and lentils, nuts and seeds.
如瘦肉 鱼 鸡蛋 奶酪 豆类(如豌豆 黄豆 扁豆 坚果 种籽)
4. Drink more.
4 多喝水
If you’re not hydrated enough you might find
如果补水不充分 你会感觉
it difficult to concentrate or think clearly.
很难集中精力或者清晰地思考
You might also start to constipated,
你还可能开始有便秘的感觉
which puts no one in a good mood.
这会使你陷入不良情绪
Water is great, but why not try
水是很好的 但是为何不尝试
drinking herbal or green tea, or diluted fruit juice.
饮用花草茶 绿茶或者稀释过的果汁呢
5. Eat a rainbow of fruit and vegetables.
5 吃不同种类的水果和蔬菜
Vegetables and fruit contain a lot of the
蔬菜和水果富含大量
minerals, vitamins and fibre we need to
人体保持身心健康所需的
keep us physically and mentally healthy
矿物质 维生素和纤维素
Eating a variety of different colors everyday
每天食用不同种类的蔬果
means you get a good range of nutrients.
意味着你能获得各种各样的营养物质
6. Cut down on the caffeine.
6 减少咖啡因的摄入
Having too much caffeine can make you feel anxious and depressed,
摄入太多的咖啡因会使你感到焦虑 沮丧
disturb your sleep, especially if you’re having it last thing at night,
影响你的睡眠 睡前摄入它时尤其严重
or give you withdrawal symptoms when you stop suddenly.
或者在你突然停止摄入的时候引发戒断症状
Caffeine is in things like coffee, tea, chocolate, cola,and energy drinks.
咖啡因存在于咖啡 茶 巧克力 可乐和能量饮料中
You might feel better if you stop drinking caffeine completely,
如果完全停止摄入咖啡因 你可能会感觉更好
but just cutting down will help too.
但是减少摄入也是有帮助的
7. Pay attention to your gut.
7 重视消化系统的健康
Your gut and your brain use similar chemicals,
你的消化道和大脑使用相似的化学物质
so keeping your gut healthy can help to keep your brain healthy too.
所以保持你的消化道健康也能够帮你保持大脑健康
Healthy gut foods include fibre rich foods
对消化系统有益三食物包括富含纤维的食物
like fruits, vegetables and wholegrains,
比如水果 蔬菜和全粒谷类
and live yoghurts which contain probiotics.
以及富含益生菌的活菌酸奶
Remember that it might take time for your gut to
记住 你的消化道可能需要时间去
get used to a new eating pattern, so make changes slowly.
适应一种新的摄入模式 所以慢慢地做改变
8. Are you intolerant?
8 你过敏吗?
Sometimes people have food intolerances
有时候人们有食物不耐受症状
which can affect both your mental and physical health.
这会影响你的身心健康
If you’re worried you might be intolerant,
如果你担心可能对某些食物不耐受
you could contact a professional dietitian or nutritionist.
你可以联系一位专业的营养师或营养学家
Remember that any changes you make
记住你所做的任何改变
might take time for your body and your mind to get used to.
都可能需要一些时间让你的身体和大脑去适应
So, if you’re changing to a new eating pattern,
因此 如果你正在改向一种新的饮食模式
it might take a while for you to start feeling the benefits.
你可能需要花费一段时间后才能感受到好处

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

文中介绍了8种与食物摄入及身心健康相关的小提示,每条都有详细的食物推荐,这些食物对于人体每天的健康活动都有益处。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Freelance

审核员

审核员BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSHO9VdVRfg

相关推荐
哮喘
窒息