ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

制作旅行vlog视频的三个小技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

制作旅行vlog视频的三个小技巧

How To: Make Your First EVER Travel Video (3 Tips)

Hey, guys! How’s it going? Thomas here
各位!最近过的好吗?我是托马斯
and in this video, you’re going to be learning exactly
在本期视频中 你将学会
how to make your first ever travel video.
如何制作你的首部旅行视频
So there’s a ton of different reasons why people get in to travel filmmaking.
人们制作旅行视频的原因有很多很多
Maybe it is to capture your own memories.
也许是为了保留回忆
Maybe it’s to grow a following online
或是为了增加粉丝
to start a dream career.
开始梦寐以求的事业
Whatever your reason is,
不管你的理由是什么
we’re going to help you out in this video
我们将在此视频中
with three awesome tips.
提供三个有用的建议帮助你
And there’s actually a fourth tip at the end.
事实上 视频结尾有第4个建议
That it’s really really valuable.
并且真的很有价值
It saved me a ton of time.
它节约了我很多时间
So make sure you stay at the end for that.
所以确保自己看到底
Before we crack into this video,
在本次视频开始前
I’d love for you to comment below actually.
我真的很乐意看到你们在下方评论
What is your motivation?
你的动机是什么?
What’s your reason for making travel videos?
你制作旅行视频的原因是什么?
I’d love to hear. I’m sure
我乐意知晓 我确信
there’s a ton of different reasons.
肯定有很多不同的原因
So, I call in that down below and then
所以我希望你在下方留言
we’ll get cracking with the first tip.
然后我们开始看第一条建议
Okay. So Tip 1 is to find your style or theme
建议一 找到自己在拍摄时想始终贯彻
that you want to shoot throughout the video.
的风格或主题
This is incredibly important.
这极其重要
Because let’s think about a couple of different styles.
让我们想几个不同的风格
No.1 could be a style of
第一种可以是
you have a selfie stick and a GoPro
用自拍杆和GoPro
and you want to get one of those 360 degree shots
你可以旋转GoPro
of you spinning around with your GoPro.
来一个360度环拍镜头
And you want to do that
你想自己的视频中
for every single shot in your video.
每个镜头都是如此
This is a legit style
这也是种合理风格
I’ve seen really cool videos like this.
我曾看过类似的炫酷视频
When people have done this
人们在很多不同地方
in a ton of different locations with different people
和不同的人拍摄
and it kind of sums up their travel experience really nicely.
这样也能很好总结旅程
So imagine the style of that GoPro selfie.
想象一下 用GoPro自拍
Compared to something,
相较其它
when maybe you want to create something a bit more emotional
当你想拍些更感性的东西时
and you want to have a nice 50 mil lens.
你想用50mm镜头
It’s quite cropped lens that
这种残幅的镜头
you can get down to a really nice F-stop a low aperture.
可以让你用很棒的小光圈档拍摄
When it gives you a really shallow depth of
当景深很浅时
field kind of very similar to what this is being shot on now.
有点像现在拍的这种画面
If you imagine this kind of shot,
如果你想要这种镜头
but throughout your whole travel video
贯彻在全片中
and maybe you put everything in slow motion.
你可能要把所有都慢放
Maybe you use a really slow
你可能用某种
kind of emotional track that builds up to something.
缓慢抒情音轨来增强效果
That’s a completely different style,
显然 这是种和GoPro环拍
obviously to the Gopro selfie 360 video,
完全不同的风格
which is kind of like relies on a transition
它有点依靠过渡
to a kind of carry the video forward
来推进视频
and probably a more upbeat style track.
带动一种更积极的风格
So, you really have to pick your style.
所以你必须选择你的风格
Because otherwise you’re going to end up with a kind of jumble
不然你终将陷入
in between those two extremes of travel video styles.
两种极端风格的混乱中
And it’s not going to be cohesive.
做的视频将难以融合
It’s not really going to make sense.
也很难有意义
So, you really need to pick a style
因此 你真的需要在想要的
in between those two styles or more extreme
两种或更多风格中
whatever you want to do.
选定一种风格
But make sure you stick to that throughout your video.
但确保你把该风格贯彻全片
The scary thing here is that, that
麻烦的是
kind of does seem limiting.
这确实有局限性
So imagine you just want to do that
设想你就拍摄
360 degree selfie video,
360度自拍的视频
and then there’s a really nice moment that
接着有个很棒的瞬间出现
you see of a dog on a beach
你看见一条狗在沙滩上
with the Sun behind it.
在它身后 落日余晖
And you’re like how do I capture that
你就想 我怎么才能用GoPro的
in my 360 degree selfie video on a GoPro.
360度自拍抓拍到它呢
That would be much more suited to having your 50mil style video in there
用50mm镜头拍摄更加适合
and that’s the problem.
这就是问题所在
The problem that you have to deal with
你需要解决的问题就是
when picking your style is that
当你选定自己的风格时
some styles are going to exclude certain things and include others
要舍弃一些风格的特质 吸收另一些特质
and the other styles are going to do the opposite.
其它的风格则相反
So, you need to kind of figure out
所以你得想明白
what your trip is going to be about,
自己的旅行是关于什么的
what kind of stuff you want to make
你想要拍些什么内容
and then pick your style,
然后再选择风格
go from there.
再开始拍摄
All right. So this brings us really nicely on to Tip No. 2,
好了 这把我们引导到第二条建议
which is all about selecting what you shoot.
也就是选择你拍摄的内容
Now, this sounds obvious.
听起来很浅显
But it’s incredibly important and
但这极为重要
it’s going to save you
它能够减少
so much time in the edit.
你在剪辑中花费的时间
To be honest,
坦白讲
most of the stuff in this video sounds obvious.
这集视频中的许多内容听起来很简单
But I don’t see anyone doing it,
但我没看到
who is just starting out.
任何新手能做到
It’s very typical that you make your first travel video and
有种典型案例就是 你要做第一部旅行视频
get absolutely no where with it and get frustrated
但你不知道要做成什么样 自己很受挫
and then never make a travel video again.
接着你就再也不想做旅行视频了
Because you thought it was
因为你认为做旅行视频
a massive bore lake or it ruined your trip.
非常无聊 扫人兴致
But really, if you apply these tips,
但是真的 如果你用上这些建议
you’re going to have a great time whilst doing it.
你在做的同时会非常开心
And it’s going to be so much easier for you.
做视频也会变得更简单
So when we’re talking about selecting your footage,
所以当我们谈到选择素材时
this is really important for selecting your shots.
有件事情非常重要
Basically, what it means is that
基本上 这也就是说
you’ve got your theme, you’ve got your style
你已经选好了主题和自己的风格
and now you need to basically select each shot
现在你要大致上挑选下
according to that style.
这个风格合适的镜头
So when you’re out and
所以当你在外时
you have this style in your mind.
你脑中已经存在这个风格
You want to be picking shots
你想拍一些
that are specific to that style
符合这个风格的镜头
and that means not filming everything.
这也就是说 不要什么都拍
This is the biggest mistake that people make is
人们犯的最大的错误就是
when they’re traveling and think,
当他们旅行时想到
“Oh, this is cool. This is cool. This is cool. This is cool.”
这个酷 这个也酷 这个好酷 这个真酷
Film everything
所有东西都拍了
and then you have a horrible time in the edit
然后你在剪辑时就要花大量时间
of going through 300 gigabytes of footage.
过一遍300GB的素材
And to be honest,
说真的
most the time when you shoot that much,
在拍摄的大部分时间里
you have one look at it and just think.
你只是看了一眼 就想
“Nah, not going to edit this.”
不 我不要删掉这部分
Just definitely not
坚决不删
and then you don’t make that travel video
然后你做不出
that you actually set out to make in the first place.
自己最先想做的旅行视频
So, this is super important.
所以 选择自己拍摄的镜头内容
Select your shots
真的非常重要
and this kind of
旅行视频制作也有点
involves this is like a micro point within
像微观上
everything in travel filmmaking.
涉及了所有方面
Obviously so much goes into just
显而易见 包括了
the shots that you get
你拍摄了的镜头内容
which shots you get.
你要拍哪个镜头
how you shoot them,
你用什么手法拍摄
which is way beyond the scope of this video.
这已经超出这集视频的范围
But for this tip,
但关于这个建议
I’m just giving you the advice of
我只想建议你
selecting it, according to the theme
根据主题 筛选素材
and make sure you keep stuff steady.
确保风格的稳定性
This is kind of like two points in one.
这有点像合二为一
But why not?
但为什么不呢
Keep stuff steady,
保持拍摄风格稳定
make sure that you’re not
确保风格不要
shaking it around.
有过大的跳跃
Just take that little bit of time of just thinking.
花一点时间思考
Does this look nice?
这样看上去漂亮吗
Is this going to work in my video?
放在我的视频里 行得通吗
And just by putting that tiny bit of
每个镜头
thought into the each shot.
都花点时间思考
It’s going to help you so much in that edit.
这样能在剪辑中帮到不少
Okay. So now we’re on to tip 3.
现在我们已经到了建议三了
There is a huge distinction
拍摄和剪辑
between filming and editing
旅行视频
a travel video.
有巨大差异
a lot of the time. And it doesn’t have to be that way.
我指的是多数情况下 并且也不需要那样
Essentially what I’m saying is that
本质上说 我现在说的
it’s very easy to go out
当你旅行时
when you’re traveling,
拍出一堆素材
get a load of footage
是很容易的事情
and then suddenly it’s very different
突然 当你回家了
when you’re back at home.
事情就变得很困难了
And you have to edit that footage
你要剪辑素材
and there’s kind of a separation
这两件事
between those two things.
相差甚远
And it doesn’t allow you to kind of
这也使你难以
keep your mind consistent in what’s going on.
专注于当下发生之事
So it’s, it makes it hard basically to
所以 当你拍摄时
keep the edits in mind
这让你心中更难
when you’re shooting
记住剪辑
and then your original plan in mind
更别说在真正剪辑时
when you’re actually editing.
记得自己最初的计划
So, a really useful thing
所以 真正能用于
you can do to bridge this gap
弥合的
is when you’re actually shooting,
就是当你真正拍摄时
start listening to a few tracks
自己要听一些音轨
to help you imagine
帮助想象出
what your video is going to be like in the edit.
剪辑中的视频将会是什么样的
So, go on SoundCloud or go on YouTube.
所以去SoundCloud或者YouTube
Start listening to those tracks
开始听一些
that you might want to use in your video.
你可能想用在你视频中的音轨
And try and really visualize
试着充分想象
what it’s going to look like.
视频的画面
Because this is going to give you
因为这将给你
some really important distinctions,
一些非常重要的区分之处
especially if you’re going through the footage,
特别当你要剪辑素材
you’ve already shot at this point as well.
以及你已经拍好了视频的时候
It will enable you
这能让你
to understand
去了解
hmm and maybe I haven’t shot enough of this
可能自己某些方面拍摄少了
and I need to shoot more of that
要多拍点
or maybe add the footage I’ve bought so far
或者加上我买了这么久的素材
isn’t really what I imagined.
真的不是我想象中的样子
I’m going to adjust from here.
从这儿起 我要调整下说明
Because it saves you that
因为这能拯救你
horrible hike of shooting blindly
无论是你一直盲目瞎拍
the whole time without really that vision.
而不是拍摄真正的那个版本时
And then turning up in the edit and just being like,
还是你在剪辑中
“Oh, damn! I shot everything wrong.”
看上去像“天哪 我所有东西都拍错了”的样子时
But this is a really important process
但你能经历这些
that you can go through
甚至做得比这更好
and even better than that.
整个过程是非常重要的
It’s actually editing
拍摄
whilst you’re shooting as well.
即是剪辑
That can be super usefulness.
这个道理超级有用
What I actually did in Croatia was on maybe day four.
我在克罗地亚的第四天时
Start going through the footage I shot already.
过了一遍自己之前拍摄的素材
Start editing that and then it made me realize
开始剪辑时 我才意识到
I’ve shot so much footage of
自己拍摄了许多
me back stepping off a boat.
杂乱的素材
And I haven’t really told a story.
我无法真正去讲述一个故事
I haven’t got any landscape footage.
我没有拍摄任何风景的素材
I haven’t got any party footage.
我也没有拍摄任何聚会的素材
Let’s hustle these next three days
接下来这三天 要抓紧时间
trying get all that other stuff
试着捕捉些别的素材
to make the video actually work
让视频能够真正有意义
and make it the original vision
以及做出原始版本的视频
I actually wanted it to be.
我真的希望如此
Alright. So, we are onto our bonus tip,
现在我们讲到额外的建议
just as these lawn guys
就像这些草坪工人
decided to get its massive mower out
决定不用这个巨大的除草机
and start doing a huge lawn beside that.
所以在除草机后面 铺了一大片草地
It’s not going to stop.
他们停不下
So we’re going to crack onto this bonus tip right now,
所以我们继续来说这条额外的建议
which is to
也就是为了
save yourself a lot of time in the edit.
在你剪辑时 节约你大量的时间
Make sure that your editing process
确保你剪辑过程
is consistent,
是连贯的
which means putting a timer on for your edit.
也就是说 你剪辑时 要设定一个计时器
And what do I mean by that?
我这样说是什么意思呢
This is like a productivity hack that
这就像我在自己剪辑时
I use a lot in my editing,
常用的提高效率的技巧
which means that
这也就是说
when you come back from your trip,
当你从旅行回来时
you have a ton of footage and
你有一大堆的素材
it can often be a little bit discouraging,
说实话
to be honest.
这些素材经常会让人有些丧气
So actually, sit down and do it,
所以坐下 剪辑
especially when you’ve been away in Greece or something
特别当你去了希腊或者别的地方
and then you’re back to England.
然后你回到了英格兰
And it’s like you’re in the rain.
就感觉自己又处在雨中
It’s like now I’ve got to relive these memories
就像现在我要重温这些记忆
and edit my video for
无论要花费多少时间
however long it’s going to take me.
都要剪辑好视频
So what you really want to do
所以你真正要做的
is just say to yourself
就是告诉自己
or write down your to-do list
或者写好一张要做的事情的清单
or however you manage your time.
或者你要如何管理自己的时间
Edits video for 30 minutes
用30分钟剪辑视频
and that’s all I want you to do.
这就是我想让你做的
And literally put on a timer for 30 minutes
真的去设定一个30分钟的计时器
next to you in the edit and just
在剪辑过程中 将它一直放在你边上
start going through your footage.
然后开始看你的素材
And just by putting on that timer,
通过设定计时器
you will sit down and do it.
你会坐下 去剪辑
Because 30 minutes doesn’t sound like a big deal.
因为30分钟也不是件难事儿
And once you get into it,
一旦你做到了
you’re actually probably more likely to realize
你可能会真正意识到
“Oh, this is actually cool.
“哇 这样真的好酷
Let’s keep going through this and do it.”
让我们再看一遍素材 去剪辑吧”
And I would manage your time
在你剪辑的这段时间里
whilst you’re editing in time slots as well.
也会监管好你的时间
So once you’ve done that first 30 minutes and
所以一旦你完成了最初的30分钟
you’ve kind of pushed through that boundary of editing.
你已经突破了剪辑的那条线了
Then you can maybe set a timer
然后你可以设定
for 45 minutes or an hour.
40分钟或者1小时的计时器
And just do your edit in an hour a day
然后一天剪辑一小时
or if you have much more time,
或者你有更多的时间的话
an hour slots in a day maybe do
可以以一小时为时间段
four hours in a day and
可以一天四个小时
have like different time slots.
每个时间段可以是不同时长
This is really going to help you organize your time.
这对你安排时间很有帮助
So you don’t end up pulling all-nighters whilst you edit
所以你不必通宵剪辑
or just editing for hours non-stop
或者几小时没有休息 一直剪辑
or not editing at all.
或者根本不剪辑
It will make you feel a lot better throughout the process
在整个过程中 这个方法能让你更舒服
and encourage you to do it more.
鼓励你多剪辑
Because some of the things that
因为制作旅行视频时
happen within travel filmmaking
发生的一些事情
can discourage you from the process,
能让你丧气 不想剪辑
especially if you end up editing for 12 hours,
特别当你剪辑了12个小时
you like, “I never want to do that again.”
你就像“我再也不要那样做了”
“No more travel videos for me.”
“我再也不做旅行视频了”
That’s really it’s kind of like a shame really.
这也是真的很让人丢脸
And if you manage your time better,
如果你更好地管理自己的时间
then it can encourage you to make a ton more
这能激励你做更多地视频
and keep going,
一直保持下去
however long you will make them in the future.
无论将来你要花多少时间做这些视频
Alright, guys. I think that’s going to give you a good foundation.
各位 我觉得今天这些能让你打好基础
There’s four tips to make that first travel video.
总共有四条建议用于做第一个旅行视频
And I would just get out there and smash it.
换作我 我会好好吸收加以运用
You know, it’s an amazing experience
这是一种神奇的经历
and it can be really a lot of fuel
它也能增添
your own creativity in your brain,
你自己脑中的创造力
especially if you’re not that creative.
特别当你不是那么有创造力时
And you’re not doing creative stuff in your day to day life.
并且你在日常生活中也不是做这些需要创造力的工作时
It can be a really cool thing,
这真的会很酷
not only capturing memories,
不仅仅是为了捕捉记忆
but also to fire up their creativity in your brain.
也是为了调动你脑中的创造力
And if that is your goal,
如果你的目标也是如此
I’m looking forward to reading
我很期待读到
those comments about your motivations
一些关于你的动机的评论
to maybe grow a following
可能为了增粉
or start a career in this direction.
或者开始这方面的事业之类的
All right, guys!
好了 各位
Keep filming. I’ll catch you very soon.
坚持拍摄 我们很快会再次见面
Bye, bye!
再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三个小建议帮助制作旅行视频,外加一个彩蛋。思考:你的动机是什么?你制作旅行视频的原因是什么?

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

Hedgehog

审核员

审核员ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-cJCTTf8_0

相关推荐