ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

超简单的提拉米苏食谱 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

超简单的提拉米苏食谱

How to Make Tiramisu | Gennaro Contaldo | Italian Special

Hi lovely people!
嗨 亲爱的观众
Here I am in Italy.
我现在意大利
Let me show you how to do the best, the best, tiramisu.
让我来教你们如何做出最棒 最棒的 提拉米苏
First of all, I need to do the egg.
首先 需要处理下鸡蛋
White goes in one side, look at that, easy!
蛋白倒到一边 看吧 多简单
Okay and then transfer the other one,
好了 然后把蛋黄放到另一个碗
or If you do this way,
或者你可以这样做
let’s move the jug so you can see better.
我们把壶挪到一边 方便观看
That egg, you can see inside. Then grab it.
把鸡蛋打到碗里 然后捞起蛋黄
Easy, everybody can do that!
很简单 任何人都能做到
Okay, then you need 125g of sugar.
好 然后加糖125克
I’m just gonna put half inside.
我就倒一半进去
Now comes the best. Stay there, don’t move!
接下来是最精彩的部分 看好了!
Whisk it. Everybody can do it, so easy!
搅拌它 人人都会 超简单
Look the lovely yolk of it.
看这美妙的蛋黄
450g of mascarpone. Mascarpone is soft cheese.
加入450克马斯卡伯尼乳酪 马斯卡伯尼乳酪是一种软乳酪
Okay, slowly, slowly, slowly, because you don’t want it too hard.
好了 慢慢来 慢慢来 因为不能让它变得太硬
Because if it’s too hard it’s not good, you can’t really spread it.
太硬的话接下来就不好做了 会变得很难铺开它
What you do here, you just get inside.
小东西你在这干嘛 快进碗里
Get inside!
快进去!
No, you don’t. Now you do it.
你不想进去 那就进我嘴里吧
Ok, just let’s put this one on the side to see how creamy it is
我们把这个放一边 看看到底有多细腻
You do this! Ah! Better not.
这样试试!啊!还是别了
But it’s nice.
不过它很不错
300ml of cream, put it all inside.
把300毫升的奶油都倒进去
So easy!
超简单!
So easy, I enjoy doing all of this.
超简单 我很享受这个过程
Then again slowly, you try to mix it.
然后再一次慢慢地搅拌均匀
It’s going to become nice and soft.
就变得又柔软又漂亮
Come on, gadget!
加油 打蛋器!
Look at this, this is beautiful.
看看这个 多么诱人
Sorry
不好意思
So good.
太棒了
Let’s go back to the egg.
我们回到鸡蛋这里
I like to put a little squeeze of lemons, to lighten it,
我喜欢给蛋白挤点柠檬汁 更好打发
also for flavouring.
也为了使它更美味
Just a drop.
就一滴
And…just whisk.
然后……只要搅拌
Come on, gadget! Come on!
加油 打蛋器 加油!
Too weak, I’m supposed to be 25 years younger.
有点累了 我应该年轻个25岁才行
Stand there, it’s much better like that.
这样站着打轻松多了
Let’s have a look.
我们来看看
No, I won’t try, I won’t try!
我不试了 我不试了
Then put them inside, this is the way to do it.
然后把这些放进去 就这样做
Don’t just mix, fold it in. Just fold it.
不能直接混一起 把蛋清裹进去 裹到里边
You can see I turned the spoon, folded everything in.
可以看到我转动勺子 把东西都卷了进去
Yeah, I’m happy.
好了 我感觉很好
Okay, leave them on the side for just a couple of minutes.
好 在一旁把它放几分钟
Get some nice coffee, we just made it.
来点刚做好的咖啡
Then we’ve got the rest here.
然后把剩下的咖啡放在一旁
Put the rest of the sugar in, let’s put it back from that.
把剩下的糖都倒进去 然后放回去
100ml of Vin Santo,
100毫升的圣酒
and you can do some other liquors, like sherry will do.
或者加入其它酒 比如雪利酒
Marcel will do, sweet wine will do.
马赛尔酒也可以 甜葡萄酒酒也可以
I’m using a very good Vin Santo.
我用的是一种品质非常好的圣酒
Everybody’s gonna like this one, please do make it.
做出来一定很受欢迎 请一定要试着做一做
Be adventurous, don’t be afraid.
胆子大一点 别害怕
Oh my gosh, it’s so good!
哦天呐 太棒了
I’m gonna put a just little bit more in, for me.
我要再加一点进去 个人需要
125ml
加到125ml
Nice bowl. Let’s start doing it.
碗真好看 我要开始做提拉米苏了
First of all you need to put in some mascarpone cream.
首先加入点马斯卡彭乳酪奶油
Just make sure you’re spreading nice.
一定要把它铺匀
Then you get some savoiardi.
然后拿点手指饼干
Just put inside two or three at a time.
一次放两到三根
Turn it, each one.
每条都翻一遍
And if you break it, doesn’t matter.
如果弄断了也没关系
Just start to put them in.
那么把这些放进去吧
One… two
一个……两个
It”s gonna be good!
这一定很好吃!
Three.
三个
Then you start again with the mascarpone.
然后再加一层马斯卡彭奶酪
The way it spreads is so nice.
看我涂得多匀
I think this is the best tiramisu ever made.
我觉得这是我做过最好的提拉米苏
Okay, again, you start it again.
好了 继续 再来一遍
We mop the biscuit.
我们把饼干浸入
If you don’t have a savoiardi biscuit, sponge will do it.
如果你没有手指饼干 海绵蛋糕也可以
You know, if you know how to make sponge,
如果你会做海绵蛋糕的话
Victoria sponge is fantastic!
维多利亚海绵蛋糕相当好吃!
Also make it if you have any panettone left, you can do it.
如果你有水果蛋糕 也能放进去
Again,just another one
继续 再放一根
let it soak right through, but don’t leave it for too long.
让它浸透 不过也不要放太久
Because if you leave it for too long, that will break it.
因为放久了饼干就会散开
Display, fantastic.
放好 太棒了
I need more coffee now.
我还要再加点咖啡
That’s good. Let’s put the rest of the sugar,
好了 再放入剩余的糖
because I put more sugar inside here. Yeah?
因为我又加了一些糖(咖啡) 对吧?
Yeah, yeah, I can, you know. Say a bit more, no, no caution.
嗯 嗯 我可以的 你知道 再来一点 不用小心
You put here 1 tablespoon in here, and 2 tablespoons, yeah,
你可以放入一勺 两勺也行
yeah, 3 tablespoons…
或者三勺
You see the coffee is not hot,
咖啡并不热
because it need to mix with the cream, but it is warm,
因为它需要和奶油混合 但它是温的
it’s coffee you can drink.
可以直接喝
And then again you start it.
然后再来一遍
One, and another one, and another one.
一个 再来一个 然后再来一个
Now they’re gonna go on the other side.
然后把它们翻个面
Basically it’s an espresso martini, I mean in the side here.
基本上里面泡的是浓缩咖啡马丁尼
The different is, this is much better!
不同的是 更加好吃了
Now I love it. I just I love it!
我喜欢 我太喜欢了
You can see what I’m doing it, slowly you cover everything.
你看我如何做 慢慢的铺满
Okay, I’ve got a little bit left as you can see.
好了 如你所见我还有剩余
Let’s have a look if I can make another one.
让我看看是否还能做另一个
Little coffee cup, mascarpone inside.
拿一个小咖啡杯 加入马斯卡伯尼乳酪
Getting a biscuit, again have a coffee.
放一点饼干 蘸点咖啡
Get some mascarpone cream. Okay, repeat the process.
再来点马斯卡彭奶油 好了 重复以上步骤
One, two, just a little bit on the side, three.
一个 两个 往边上填点 三个
It’s like an ice cream!
就像一个冰激凌
I love it. I just love it!
我喜欢它 我就是喜欢它
Let’s just clean them on the side, everything.
让我把周围清洁一下 完成
I’ve got some fantastic chocolate with hazelnuts inside, really nice.
我这有一块美味的榛子巧克力 真的很美味
Use it if you want to use it.
想加就加进去
But you can use any chocolate, or use cocoa powder.
实际上任何巧克力都行 可可粉也行
Go grate it, look.
把它磨碎 看吧
Come on.
加油
Now is the small one.
轮到小的了
Let’s put this on one side.
把它放一边
Now I don’t want to tidy it up,
我可不想清理干净
Just depresses me, so
因为心情会不好
Look at that, come on little baby!
看呀 来一小块
To be or not to be?
生存还是毁灭?
To eat or not to eat?
吃还是不吃?
To leave it for my friends or not to leave it for my friends?
留给朋友还是不留给朋友?
To make sure it tastes this good. What a pity! Mmh!
来尝一口到底有多好吃 我开动了!嗯!
That was too big!
太大口了!
Oh my god.
噢 太好吃了
Look at this, come on.
看这里 来
When the spoon goes inside, breaks it up.
当勺子插进里面时 取一块
Honestly it’s really good.
老实说真的很好吃
I surprised myself. Arrivederci!
我都没想到 再见!
Holy **** this is good.
我X 这真的好吃
You have to taste it.
你一定得尝尝
Yeah come here and open up your boo-boo.
过来张开你的嘴
I enjoyed this tiramisu
我非常喜欢这块提拉米苏

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

提拉米苏简单教程

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘元

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykFyrhuyMk

相关推荐