ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎么把纸变成能燃烧的木头? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎么把纸变成能燃烧的木头?

How to Make Paper Fire Log?

【音乐】
[music]
小伙伴们好 欢迎回到我的实验
what’s up everybody, welcome back to my laboratory,
实验都以安全为宗旨
where safety is no.1 priority.
今天我们要用5加仑的桶做纸制圆木
And today we’re going to make paper log out of two five-gallon buckets.
让我们拭目以待
Let’s see how it’s done.
首先 你要找到两个五加仑的桶
First step get yourself two five-gallon buckets
并在桶上打些小洞
and make little holes in it.
【电钻声】
[electric drill noise]
最好不要把洞打得太大
You don’t want too big of the holes
因为纸会从洞里飞出来
because paper will just fly out from the holes.
所以把洞打得小一点
So you want pretty small holes.
【电钻声】
[electric drill noise]
行了 我们已经
There we go, we got ourselves
打了许多洞在这里面
lots of lots of holes inside over there.
只需打到这么多 我并不认为
Only give it to this much, I don’t think
会用到比这些更多更高的洞
I will need more than that holes any higher than that.
然后 我们需要未经折叠的纸张或者报纸
Then we just unfolded paper or newspaper
要像这样把它们堆叠起来
in this case I’m just gonna stack them like this.
【弄皱报纸的声音】
[rustle of crumpled paper]
所有发给你的小广告和垃圾邮件
All these advertisement that they sent to you, the junk mail,
都是免费的柴火
actually a free firewood.
所以我感觉收它们还不错
So that’s actually not bad I love getting it
因为我可以用它们当柴火
because I can just make firewood.
【弄皱报纸的声音】
[rustle of crumpled paper]
同时 我们也需要一个这种混凝土搅拌机
We will also need one of these concrete mixers
把它放在钻头上
and we will put it on a drill.
然后 我们要把有洞的桶放进没洞的桶里
Then we’re going to put bucket inside of the bucket
好让水不会漏出来
so that the water does not come out,
接下来 要装满水
and then we’re going to fill it out with water.
【水声】
[sound of water]
就像这样
Just like that.
我可能还需要更多的报纸
I might need more newspaper in there.
搅拌声
[stirring sound]
现在 这些纸被完全粉碎了
As you can see, it’s smashing now pretty good.
【搅拌声】
[stirring sound]
这就是我们想要的
This is what we want,
让纸变成这样的碎屑
we want to shred it into the small pieces like this.
接下来要把水挤出来
Then we’re going to take out this water,
这个桶里还是有些残存的水
and in this bucket there’re some water still left over.
把桶这样放 你们就可以看到
I’m gonna put it over this way and you see,
残存的水开始四处溅射
the water is just going to start to come out everywhere.
我挺喜欢用这个的 你只需要放在上面
And I do love this guard, you just put it over this one,
然后坐下 等水挤干净
and just sit down and until all the water comes out.
这就是在水里把它搅拌压缩的方法
And this is how we’re going to pack it and stir in internal water.
【挤水声】
[squeezing water]
接下来要做的就是取出这个桶
Next what you’re going to do is pull out this bucket
瞧 纸就成型了
and, “boom”, we got paper in down.
现在 我们要把它放在平整的地方
Now we’re going to put it somewhere on a flat surface
让它变干
to dry it out.

“boom”.
我现在要把它放在木棚里 风干几天
Now I’m just gonna put it in the woodshed and let it dry out for a few days.
变干后 它将是柴的完美替代品
It’ll be really dry and it will be good substitute for the firewood.
不要仅仅在壁炉中烧纸质的柴火
You don’t have burned just paper logs in your fireplace.
要和平常的柴火混合来烧
You want to mix it up with your regular firewood,
才会燃得好
that way it works well.
去年我也做了纸木头
Last year I put to the test paper log maker,
今天只是为了告诉你们
so today I just wanted to show you
用两个桶就可以便宜得多
there is a lot cheaper way to do it with just two buckets.
也是为了没有看过我上一个录像的人
And also for those people who haven’t seen that last video,
我要试着燃一下这些纸制的木头
I’m going to show you the burn test of those paper logs.
首先 我们要用小树枝点火
So first of all I’m going to get the fire gone with the small twigs
因为在木头燃烧起来之前不要放纸制木头
because you wouldn’t put a big log until you start a fire with the giant log.
这纸被压缩得很紧
This paper is super condensed.
可能和原木无二
It might as well be a giant log.
用它点火很难
It’s so hard to start the fire with it.
我们已经点着火了
We’ve got the fire gone with the small twigs
但用小树枝还有个问题
but the problem about small twigs
火势燃得很好 但也燃得太快
the fire burns really well but it burns out so quickly
因此 我们要加一些大一些的木头
so now we’re going to have to add some bigger pieces of logs
或是我们纸质的木头
or in this case it’s a paper log.
让我们看看燃得怎么样
Let’s see how about it burns.
好了 计时看看它能燃多久
Okay, I’m going to time it and see how long it gonna burn for.
通常我会放两块纸制木头 像这样
Actually, I will put two logs like this, two paper logs.
你们知道的
you know what guys,
纸制品一般都燃得很好
this side of this paper log is actually burning pretty well.
只是不知道能够持续燃得有多久
The only question is how long will actually it’s going to burn for
因为我们不想它燃得太快
because we don’t want it to burn out too fast,
我们想要的是可以持续长时间的东西
because we want something that burns a long time.
但是 这真的是个回收纸张很棒的方式
But this is a definitely cool way to recycle paper
因为我在冬天用这些纸木头使室内加温
because I’m going to hit up my house early well this winter with these paper logs
就不会用那么多电了
so I don’t have to use as much of electricity.
这很棒
That’s pretty cool.
已经燃了有二十多分钟了 但它还在燃
It’s been about 20 minutes and look, it’s still burning.
把它刨开
Let’s start to open it,
我们看看里面
and let’s see what it looks like inside.
哇 快看
Whoa, look at that.
没有像外面燃得那么厉害
It’s not even burnt out that much inside of it,
里面还是
look it’s still
原来的样子
old paper inside.
所以 它一般能燃很长时间
So it’s gonna actually burn for very long time
至少两小时 这是肯定的
at least couple of hours, that’s for sure,
因为被压缩得紧
because it’s so dense
如果你把它放在燃煤上
and if you set it on a really hot coals,
它也能烧起来
it will burn no problem.
这就很棒了
This is awesome.
如果它不燃了
And if it stopped burning,
你只需要拿出燃火工具
all you have to do is simply got out your fireplace tool,
翻一翻
and just break it apart,
它就会再次快速燃起来
and it will burn really fast again
并燃得很好
or really well again.
快看
Look at this,
我刨开了一半
I can just break it in half,
只燃了一点点
so it burns a little bit more.
酷 我喜欢这些纸质木头
Pretty cool. I like this paper logs.
伙伴们 就这样了
Alright guys, that’s pretty much.
希望你们喜欢这小实践
I hope you enjoyed this little project
把你们想说的写在评论里
and let me know in comments below what do you think.
别忘了给我点赞哟
Don’t forget to thumbs up this video
下次再见
and I’ll see you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

报纸能像木头一样燃烧吗?这个视频教会你怎么把报纸变成能燃烧的“木头”。

听录译者

空。

翻译译者

Fancy

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ1K6HzowAE

相关推荐