ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何在大学里交到朋友 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在大学里交到朋友

How to make friends in college - 8 Tips for Seniors

大学是充满激情的人生阶段
College is an exciting time of your life,
但刚入学时 你也许会有些气馁
but the first few days might be a little daunting.
你中途离开父母
Your parents have already dropped you off
没了高中好朋友的陪伴
and your high school best friends are nowhere to be found.
也许学年结束时
By the end of the year,
你已经有了一众好友一起外出、聚会
you’ll probably have a solid crew to go out and party with.
但他们现在在哪呢?
But where are they right now?
在我开始讲解前 希望你了解
Before I start this video I want to let you know
本期视频实际上是由本人所在的实践互助成长学会赞助
it’s actually sponsored by my own mastermind practical growth academy.
如果你感兴趣
If you’re interested,
我会做好每周的动画书本摘要
I’ll create weekly animated book summaries,
以及配套的动态学习单
actionable worksheets to go along with the summaries
并且 针对有助于你的主题
and also a monthly mini course
每月开设迷你课程
of topics that I think you’ll find helpful.
截至目前 我已发布超过25个书摘
So far there’s over 25 book summaries
7门课程
and seven many courses
涉及生产效率 资金管理 社会技能
on stuff like productivity money management social skills
以及其他对提升自我非常重要的内容
and other stuff that’s really important in self-improvement.
即刻获取所有资源
To get immediate access to all of this stuff
附带Discord聊天应用的私人服务器链接
plus a link to a private Discord server
大家在此应用上分享经验 理念
where all the members share stories ideas
共同成长
and they help each other grow.
查看简介中的链接
Check the link in the description,
如果你今天注册
and if you sign up today,
我私人送你20美元亚马逊购物卡
I’ll personally send you a $20 Amazon gift card.
你要知道
But you should also know
成长学会每月仅需17美元
that the mastermind is only $17 a month,
有了下方的折扣 你随时都可取消
and with the discount below you can cancel anytime
如果你愿意 首月也能取消 多出的3美元也给你了
including the first month if you want, you can keep the $3.
无论如何 感谢您听完我对实践成长互助学会的安利
Anyways, thanks for listening to this little advertisement for my mastermind.
下面是一些
But you can use these following tips
帮助你在大学里交到新朋友
to help you make new friends in college
并开启一生的冒险的方法
and get started on the adventure of a lifetime.
第一 提前加入Facebook小组
Tip number one is to join a facebook group before you even go to college.
报到前其实就能交到朋友
You can make friends before you even get there.
在你到校前就在Facebook上
Search for Facebook groups of your classmates
搜索你的同学群组
before you actually arrive.
这些Facebook小组是询问宿舍分配
These Facebook groups are a great way to ask questions
选课和迎新会这些问题的好途径
about dorm selections class selections and orientations.
你可以发布自我介绍的帖子
You can type up a post introducing yourself
并询问未来几周你可能遇到的问题
and asking any questions that you might have about the next coming weeks.
例如 谁和你同寝室
You can ask who’s in your dorms,
谁和你同专业
who shares your majors.
人们喜欢被当成自己人
People like to feel included,
如果同学和你爱好相同或课表一致
and if they share your interests or schedules,
就更可能愿意与你接触
they’ll most likely reach out to you.
在你搬进宿舍前
Also you can learn their names and start a conversation
就能知道他们的名字并与他们交谈
before you even move into your dorm.
Facebook可能确实有点过时
Facebook might actually be a little outdated,
但在我上大学时真的很有用
but it worked really well when I was in college.
你也可以在ins上搜索当地的推文图片 以及相关的标签
You can also search for local Instagram posts, relevant hashtags,
甚至可以是Snapchat里面发布的故事
and maybe even Snapchat stories.
第二 敞开你的宿舍大门
Tip number two is to just keep your dorm door open.
这听起来有点奇怪
It might sound like a strange tip,
但如果你住在宿舍里
but if you’re living in a dorm,
你最好把门打开
the best thing you can do is just keep your door open.
如果你开始为交朋友感到紧张
If you start getting nervous about making friends,
只要记得 也许每个人
just remember that everyone there
都和你一样的心情
is probably in the same boat as you.
和你同楼层的大一新生们
Most of the freshmen on your floor
也许也在盼着交新朋友
are also probably looking to make new friends.
如果你把门打开
So when you leave your door open,
就相当于你邀请他们
you invite these people
进来和你聊聊
to step in and have a small chat.
谁知道呢 这些进你门的人 也许就是你一生的挚友
Who knows! These are the people that could end up your best friends for life.
事实上 当我是大一新生时 犯过以下错误
Actually I made this kind of mistake my freshman year.
一整个学期 我都关着门
I was in my room the entire semester
窝在自己的房间里
with my door shut,
专注于获得高分
focused on getting good grades
钻研一种叫做 搜索引擎优化 的东西
and learning about something called SEO.
虽然我现在过得不错
And even though I’m in a great place now,
但是我仍希望那时遇到更多的人
I wish I would have met more people.
在我进大学的第一个学期交到更多朋友
and made more friends my first semester in college.
第三 打招呼
Tip number three is to just say hello.
所以 如果有其他人的宿舍门开着
So if someone else has their door open in their dorm,
门里面的学生
the students inside are probably
也许也在努力交新的朋友
just trying to make new friends as well.
你可以敲敲门 走进去
You can knock on the door and walk in
和他们聊聊天
and just have a conversation with them.
如果打招呼让你感觉不自在
If you feel uncomfortable by saying hello,
你也可以带些零食进去分享
you can even bring some snacks in to share.
有时只是需要一个破冰行为
Sometimes all it takes is a simple icebreaker
就能让交谈顺畅
just to get a conversation flowing
真正与人见上一面
and to actually meet someone.
第四 邀请他人参加活动
Tip number four is to invite people to events.
进校第一周 到处是为了让学生们亲近起来
The first week of college is filled with fun and silly events
帮他们熟悉校园
to bring students together
而举办的有趣又透着傻劲的活动
and get them acquaintance to the area.
学生中心也许会提供校园免费旅行
The Student Center might offer free tours around the area,
举办促进各宿舍间紧密联系的比赛或活动
games and contests that puts dorm buildings together
或者其他类似的活动
or other activities like that.
这些活动一开始可能有些傻气
Some of these events may seem a little dorky at first
我参加过的活动也确实俗气
and the ones that I attended were really cheesy.
但来者不拒的态度 是很重要的
But it’s important to embrace everything that comes your way.
无论你觉得自己有多傻
The more you open yourself up to new experiences,
越敞开心扉去经历
however silly you might think they are,
你就越能遇到新的朋友
the more you open yourself up to meeting new people
并带动其他人也参与其中
and encourage other people to get involved as well.
如果你身边没人讨论新发生的事
If no one is talking about events around you
或者你不知道哪里有新事物
and you don’t know where any are,
你可以咨询宿管或者学生中心
you can ask your RA or the Student Center.
一旦你了解了即将发生的事的所有细节
Once you have all the details about what’s coming up,
你就能在宿舍大张旗鼓
you can actually start to rally the troops in your dorm
邀请一大群人过来
and actually invite a bunch of other people to come with you.
如果你对于只是为了打声招呼而进他人房间感到紧张
If you’re nervous about entering someone’s room just to say hello,
那你身边要发生的事就是个破冰工具
the upcoming events around you are a great icebreaker.
第五 要微笑
Tip number five is just to smile.
会见陌生人的想法可能很恐怖
The idea of meeting new people can be scary.
要是他们不喜欢你呢?
What if they don’t like you?
要是他们觉得你很差劲呢?
What if they think you’re lame?
也许他们不想和你出去玩呢
And maybe they don’t want to hang out with you.
你需要摒弃这些想法
You need to not let these thoughts take over your mind
当你尝试见新朋友时
when you’re trying to meet new people.
紧张感会传染
Nervous energy is contagious.
幸运的是 正能量也如此
Luckily, so is positive energy.
如果你面带微笑参与新互动
If you approach each new interaction with a smile,
他人会回以微笑
you’ll get smiles in return,
这样 基本就能获得一次总体不错的体验
and basically create an overall positive experience.
这听起来有点愚蠢
It sounds a little silly,
但在你走出房间前 你在镜子里对着自己微笑
but you can prepare yourself by meeting new people
能帮助你自己做好见新朋友的准备
by just smiling at yourself in the mirror before you walk out of the room.
当然 一开始你会觉得怪怪的
Sure you might feel a little weird at first
你也许需要强颜欢笑
and you might have to force a smile,
但几分钟后
but after a minute or so,
笑容就会变得真诚
the smile will become genuine.
就像是在一场比赛前
It’s just like right before racers start a race
运动员们都会振臂一呼 好像他们已经赢了一样
they’ll put their arms up like they’ve already won.
接受这个愚蠢的练习
Embrace how silly this exercise is
尽量多笑笑
and just try to smile more often.
第六 加入社团
Tip number six is to join an organization.
每个学期初
The beginning of each semester is a great time
都是俱乐部和社团招募新成员的良机
for clubs and organizations to recruit new members.
你打算成为其中一员吗?
Are you going to be one of those members?
加入俱乐部是遇见一大群
Joining a club can be a great way to meet a whole bunch of people
有着相同兴趣的人的好方法
with very similar interests.
基于你学校的规模
And depending on the size of your college,
你能找到各种俱乐部
you’ll be able to find a club for just about anything.
你喜欢编织吗?
You like to knit?
你想要讨论《星球大战》吗?
You want to talk about Star Wars?
你热爱数学吗?
Do you love math?
你想蹭顿免费餐吗?
Are you just hungry and want some free meals?
不开玩笑地说 在大学里甚至有
I’m not even kidding, there are clubs in college
每个月把学生带去不同餐厅的俱乐部
that take students out to different restaurants once a month
就为了文化体验
for a cultural experience
和一顿免费餐而已
and just a free meal.
有次我就为了个披萨参加了工程免费俱乐部
I once attended an engineering freebie club just for the pizza.
好吧 披萨确实是动机
Well, the pizza was the incentive,
但最终这事超级酷
but it actually turned out to be pretty cool.
当然 兄弟会或姐妹会也是种选择
Also fraternities and sororities are certainly an option,
但你不用觉得非得要加入一个兄弟姐妹会不可
but you shouldn’t feel forced to join a Greek organization.
如果你因为作为新成员被捉弄
If you’re uncomfortable with hazing
或者某些会员的态度而感觉不舒服
or the attitudes of certain members in the group,
校园里也有不分性别的联谊会
there also might be gender inclusive fraternities on campus
他们没有入会仪式
that don’t haze.
在校园里 你与他人交谈机会越多
The more you talk to people about opportunities on campus,
就越可能找到个组织
the more likely you will find an organization
与你的兴趣相配 使你感觉舒适
that matches your interests and makes you more comfortable.
第七 成立或寻找一个学习小组
Tip number seven is to start or find a study group.
那么 上大学的目标是什么?
So what was the point of college again?
哦 对 获取学位
Oh yeah, it’s to get a degree.
是为了多学习 多交流
It’s to learn a lot and it’s to make connections.
大学是个平衡娱乐
College is a balance between a lot of fun
和繁重学业的地方
and also a lot of hard work.
如果你可以主动为你们班
If you can jump on forming and organizing
建立或组织一个学习小组
an actual study group for one of your classes,
你可以把学习和交友融合起来
you can blend these two things together.
学习小组不一定非得在Facebook群组或社交应用上
A study group doesn’t have to be more than just a group chat
线下还可有其他活动
on facebook or a social media app,
但学习小组有助于你的同学认识你
but it can help your classmates learn your name
并随时伸出援手
and reach out through the semester.
我能保证
I can definitely vouch
如果我每周抽空参加同学组织的学习例会
that my chemistry grade would have been way better
我的化学成绩会好得多
if I made time for the study sessions each week that my class offered.
大学交友最后一条意见
And the last tip I have for you guys to make friends in college
就是你要做自己
is to just be yourself.
你要有耐心
You need to be patient.
刚进大学的日子
The first few days of college
对每个人来说都是难熬和头疼的
are really awkward and nerve-wracking for everyone involved.
不是每个你遇见的人都能成为朋友
Not everyone you meet is going to be your best friend
可能你最不期待的人
and the people you least expect
最终在你大学经历里
could end up being the most positive impact
成为对你最有正面影响的人
on your college experience.
所以绝对不要只是为了进校初期被接纳
So definitely don’t compromise your morals or your personality
就违背你的道德与品质
just to feel included in the first few days of college.
你要尽力做自己 要真诚
You need to try to be yourself, be genuine
让你真正的人格散发出魅力
and let your true personality shine through.
大学是寻找自我的地方
Colleges are where a lot of people find themselves.
在你意识到前
Before you’ll know it,
你就能吸引到对味的人
you’ll attract the right people
他们会在接下来的四年 八年
who will have your back for the next four years,
或十二年里支持你
or up to eight or twelve,
如果你要在校呆那么久的话
if that’s how long you’re gonna go to school.
大学可以是你人生中最好的时光
College can be the best time in your life,
拥有朋友真的大有裨益
and having friends really helps.
非常感谢你们收看这个视频
So I just want to thank you guys so much for watching this video
我希望此视频能帮助你在大学交些朋友
and I hope it helps you make some friends in college.
在我结束视频前
And also before I end this video
如果你对免费获得亚马逊20美元的购物卡感兴趣
if you’re interested in getting a free $ 20 Amazon gift card,
你可以按照视频下方简介
you can check out my mastermind practical growth academy
查看实践互助成长学会
in the description below
成为渴望个人成长的社区成员
and join the community of members hungry for personal growth.
我们下期视频见
I’ll see you in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

大学的头几天大家都会感到不安,父母,朋友都不在身边,这个视频会给大家一些尽快在大学认识朋友的建议。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

W

审核员

审核员_QY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmsHQNjGCNQ

相关推荐