ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

19世纪的奶酪布丁是怎么做的呢? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

19世纪的奶酪布丁是怎么做的呢?

How to Make Custard Pudding - The Victorian Way

今天 我要做的是奶酪布丁
Today, I’m going to make custard pudding.
我会把这个方子记在我的食谱簿上
I think I might add this one to my notebook cook book
从我年轻时开始烹饪起
I start to keep it when I was young
我就把食谱记在本子上
when I first started cooking.
这是我学到的最好的方法
It was the best advice I was ever given
所以我总是鼓励年轻姑娘们这样做
and I always encourage my maids to do the same.
通常我制作奶酪布丁会加入鱼胶
Usually I make custard puddingwith isinglass,
但瓦尔顿的杂货店里买不到它
But the grocer in Walden didn’t have any,
所以今天我得用吉利丁来代替
so today I’m going to have to use gelatine.
希望制作出的效果一样
I hope it works.
做奶酪布丁你需要的有
For this recipe you will need:
鲜奶油
Cream
吉利丁
gelatine
蛋黄
egg yolks
橙花水
orange flower water
白兰地
brandy
还有黑加仑果酱
and blackcurrant jam
为了做出优质的卡仕达酱
Now to make an excellent custard.
首先 我要取用¼的奶油
Firstly, I’ve taken a quarter of the cream,
稍微加热后 加入吉利丁融化
heated it a little and melted the gelatine.
现在开始搅打鸡蛋
Now I’m going to whisk some eggs.
像这样的简单小甜点一般会作为第二道菜品尝
Simple sweets like thisare eaten in the second course.
布雷布鲁克勋爵一家都特别喜欢奶酪布丁
Lord and Lady Braybrooke are very fond of custard. [laughs]
事实上 布雷布鲁克勋爵无论吃什么 甜点总是它
In fact, I think Lord Braybrookewould eat it with everything!
现在这些蛋都充分搅打好了
Now these are well whisked,
我要把剩下的冷奶油都兑进来
I’m going to add the rest of the cold cream.
然后是热奶油
And now the warm cream.
为了把它搅打的更加浓稠
And now to make this thicken,
我要用小火加热一下
I need to put it over a low heat.
为了更加浓稠 你必须要加热它
You need to heat it in order to thicken it
但是要小心 以防它结块
but you must be careful not to curdle it.
等卡仕达酱彻底冷却后 就可以倒入白兰地
Now the custard is thoroughly cool,I can add the brandy
和少许橙花水
and a little orange flower water.
这是一款非常经典的风味
It’s quite an old-fashionedflavour – and scent.
我只需要一点点就够了
I’m only going to use a little
因为它的味道非常浓
because it can be quiteoverpowering
我不想因用量过多而降低它的档次
and I wouldn’t want to cheapen it.
现在可以把卡仕达酱倒入模具里了
It’s now time to put thecustard into the mould.
我在它内部涂了一层杏仁油
I’ve already lined it with almond oil
只需把卡仕达酱全都倒进去
so all I need to do is to pour the custard in.
非常好
very good.
再把它放进冰箱里
I’m now going to put it in the icebox.
现在我的奶酪布丁基本成型 可以脱模了
Now my custard is set it’s time to de-mould it.
我将兑入波特姜酒的黑加仑果酱加热
I’ve heated up a little blackcurrant jam with some port and ginger wine
然后用过滤网过滤下
and put it through a sieve.
现在我要把它倒在奶酪布丁四周
I’m now going to pour it just around the side of the custard.
必须确保它没有很烫
I must make sure it’s not too hot
否则会融化掉奶酪
I don’t want it to melt the custard.
好了 大功告成 这就是我的独家奶酪布丁!
And there we have it – my custard pudding!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

维多利亚时代美味的蛋奶布丁,深受维多利亚时期的庄园主布雷布鲁克勋爵的喜爱。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

半个橙子

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M67gm02uhbI

相关推荐