未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

田园杯式鸡肉派

How to make... Chicken Pot Pie!

嗨 大家好 我已和金凯利合作
Hi, guys! I’ve teamed up with Kerrygold
将为你倾情奉献回归基础的美食系列
to bring you a brilliant back to basic series, filled with
包括所有我认为日常生活必不可少的菜谱
what I consider to be those essential home cooking recipes.
从黄油甜品到超棒的烘焙美食
From some buttery sweet treats to epic bakes,
还有一些超治愈系的美食
and some serious comfort food.
先剧透这么多 我们开始做饭吧
I’ve got you covered, let’s get cooking!
Roth Bob甜点是一款非常棒的甜品
Roth Bob pastry is an absolutely brilliant recipe to
值得一试
have as a part of your collection.
外皮超级酥松香脆
It has the rich crumbly flakiness you get from puff pastry,
还带着奶酪香气
but also that butteriness you get from shortcrust pastry.
我要用它做开胃菜 鸡肉派
I’m going to use it for a savory dish, a chicken pot pie,
但你也可以当饭后小甜点或者是超可爱的零食甜品
but you can also make it for desserts and really lovely sweet treats.
那么开始 先准备一碗面粉
So to start off, I have some plain flour in a bowl,
再往面粉里倒入凉凉的金凯利黄油
and to that I’m going to add some really cold Kerrygold butter.
现在我要用奶油切刀把它们搅拌好
I’m using a pastry blender to mix this up.
如果没奶油切刀
If you don’t have one of these,
你可以拿两把刀
you can use two knives and just go at it
把黄油切成碎就好
until you have those nice crumbly bits of butter.
现在把面粉和黄油揉在一起
So get in there and just press that butter into the flour.
现在我们开始加湿料啦
And now we’re gonna talk about the wet ingredients.
拿个碗 磕一枚鸡蛋
So to a bowl, I’m gonna crack one egg in here.
拿个大号土鸡蛋
So one large free range egg.
搅打好鸡蛋
Give that a good beating.
为了确保它完全打匀了
Just to make sure that it’s nicely combined.
再加一匙香醋
And to that, I’m gonna add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
增加点咸味
It adds that savory flavor here.
再加些黑胡椒调味料
Give it a good seasoning with some black pepper.
再加一小撮海盐
A pinch of sea salt.
混合均匀
Give it all a good mix up.
再倒一小匙冰水
And then a tiny tablespoon of ice-cold water.
窍门在于只要再加一点这个就可以开始了
Now the trick is to only add a tiny bit of this to start with.
把它倒在中间
Just pour it straight into the center
用两把叉子
and then using two forks.
根本不用用手
We’re not getting our hands in there at all.
用叉子和匀
We’re going to toss this in that liquid,
直到凝聚结块
you’re looking for it to start clumping together
现在看着还不错
and at this point it’s looking pretty good.
用手轻轻揉到一起
So just press it together with your hands very very lightly.
然后倒到案板上
And then it out onto the surface.
揉到一起
Press it together.
不用揉太久
And you really don’t want to work this too much
揉成面团就行了
just until that dough comes together.
用保鲜膜包好 放入冰箱
Wrap it up in cling film and get it into the fridge.
我准备了一块醒好的面团
I do have one which has completely rested and it’s firmed up.
现在我要把它擀平
It’s now going to be ready to be rolled out
放到鸡肉派上
on top of this chicken pot pie.
要做鸡肉派
And for this chicken pot pie,
还要美味的奶油状鸡肉馅料
we need that creamy delicious chicken filling.
锅中已经放了软化的洋葱
So in a pot, I’ve softened down some onions.
只需加少许海盐和黑胡椒调味
Just gonna season it up with a tiny pinch of sea salt, black pepper.
用这个洋葱混合物
With this onion mixture,
来做白汁
essentially we’re gonna make a white sauce.
在洋葱混合物中加些金凯利黄油
So to the onions, add in some Kerrygold butter.
使其融化
We’re gonna melt that down.
做出美味的浓稠白汁
I’ll gonna make up this beautiful thick white sauce.
在冒泡的黄油上加些面粉
On top of your bubbling butter, get in there with some flour.
现在我要把它拿出来
And now to loosen this out, I’m gonna add a tiny touch
慢慢倒入些许鸡汤 直到熬成浓汁
of chicken stock slowly but surely until we have a nice thick sauce.
倒入大量奶油
A generous amount of cream goes in here.
用英式芥末增加辣味
We’re gonna flavor it up with a nice peppery hit from some English mustard.
加满满一茶匙芥末
I bet a teaspoon, a generous teaspoon,
放进去 这样就超棒了
is going to go in there really nicely.
搅下还在冒泡的浓白汁
We got bubbling thick white sauce now
调小火
so I’m going to turn down the heat.
加些蒸花椰菜
And to this, I’m gonna add some steamed broccoli.
花椰菜蒸软即可
Just steamed until it’s nice and tender.
现在还有些余下的鸡肉
And then I have some leftover cooked chicken
也都放进去
and this all goes straight in there as well.
好好搅拌食材 使之融合好
So give it all a good mix through so it’s nicely combined.
把它直接放到派盘上
Get this straight into a pie dish.
现在我只有一个
Now I have just one of these,
但其它烤盘也行
but any baking dish will do.
现在把这些大杂烩都倒进去
So just transfer all that mixture straight out into it.
这绝对是最正宗的鸡肉派
This is going to be a serious chicken pot pie.
面团已经醒好了
I have the pastry that has rested.
现在还有点凉的 揭下保鲜膜
It’s still quite cold. Unwrap that from the cling film.
撒一小撮面粉
Sprinkle it now with a tiny touch of flour.
两面都撒薄薄的一层就好
You just want a nice even dusting over both sides.
然后把它擀平
And then just press this out.
厚度大概是0.5厘米到1厘米之间
We’re going for about half a centimeter to a centimeter in thickness here.
派盘边刷些全蛋液
So just brush the edges of your pie dish and
这样可以保证甜饼固定在盘子里
this will make sure that your pastry sticks to the tin.
好了 看起来好棒
Okay, looking pretty good. So,
轻轻拿起甜饼 把它放到上面
carefully lift that pastry straight across.
然后把它按到派上
And you want to start pressing this down
稍碰派盘边就行
just ever so slightly into the edges
能盖住馅料就好
just so that it sits flush to the filling.
现在用刀修边
And now using a knife, we’re just going to cut off the edges.
不需要特别完美
You don’t have to be too perfect about this.
我更喜欢那种粗糙点的家庭自制烘焙
I quite like the fact that it kind of looks a bit rustic and homemade.
用大拇指和两根手指装饰下
To decorate this, just press with your two fingers and your thumb,
漂亮的小花边做好了
so that you get a nice fluted edge.
太棒了
That looks so good.
在顶部戳个洞 完成啦
So to finish it off, just pierce a hole in the top.
它可以让里面的液体流出来
And this will make sure that if any of that liquid starts to expand,
让液体有地方走
it has a place to go.
边上戳些小孔
So just a few little pokes around the side.
现在要刷些蛋清
This now needs to get a little bit of an egg white.
烘焙25分钟
It’s going to cook off for twenty-five minutes.
你会看到顶部变得酥脆 变成金黄色 绝对美味
You’re looking for that top to go crisp and golden and absolutely delicious.
鸡肉派完成了
This is a chicken pot pie.
闻起来很香啊
The smell is so good.
我已经闻到散发的黄油味了
I’m getting that waft of buttery pastry.
我尝尝看
So, I’m gonna have to try some.
拿个勺子
So grab a spoon.
我都不想吃了
And I feel like I shouldn’t break into it
因为它看着太漂亮了 但我要
because it looks so beautiful, but I’m gonna…
那从边上吃吧
So crack in just around the sides
挖上一大勺
to get a nice generous spoonful.
这就是我说的那种
That is what I’m talking about.
热气腾腾 酥酥脆脆的 超级细腻
Steaming, crumbly, creamy!
等等之类的
All those things!
这就是我说的
You know what that is
终极治愈系美食
my ultimate comfort food dish.
酥酥脆脆 奶香四溢
Crumbly pastry flaky and buttery.
裹着浓浓的白汁
That rich white sauce wrapped around
蒸熟的花椰菜 香喷喷的鸡肉
that steamed broccoli and that really tasty chicken.
这就是终极治愈系美食
This is an ultimate comfort food dish.
你一定要在家试试
One you have to try at home.
如果你想学这个菜谱 你可以点击下方框框
If you want the recipe, you can check it out in the box below.
为我们点个赞
Make sure to like this recipe.
分享给朋友
Share it with your friends.
下方评论 让我知道你们是否会尝试这道美食
Comment beneath letting me know if you’re gonna try this.
当然咯 我们下期再见 拜拜
And of course, I will see you soon. Goodbye!
切完洋葱后 天呐
you just finally slice your onions and, holly Mary

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

鸡肉和花椰菜的奇妙组合

听录译者

Rrrr

翻译译者

海绵

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8XjSk8KkH0

相关推荐