ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

即兴敬酒应该怎么说才精彩? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

即兴敬酒应该怎么说才精彩?

How to Make an Impromptu Toast

[音乐]
[Music]
今天是欢庆的时刻
Today is a celebration of sorts.
我们这个学季的课程 即将圆满落幕
It’s a culmination of all the work that we put in this quarter
今天我们将有机会实践所学到的东西
and a chance to apply the lessons that we learned.
为了纪念这样的时刻
And to commemorate moments like this,
我认为 一定要听听功臣们的感想
I think it’s important to hear from the people who helped make that happen.
所以有请 JD 上台为大家敬酒
So JD, I want to invite you to come up and give us a toast
谈谈你对最后这几场演讲的感想
Tell us a little bit about what you’re thinking about, as you hear these final presentations.
– 你们觉得怎么样?- 来一个 来一个 来一个
– What do you guys think?- Speech, speech, speech.
[掌声]
[Applause]
开玩笑的啦
I’m just kidding.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
我倒是有个很有趣的想法
I do think it would be entertaining though,
不知道我叫 JD 上台时 他心里在想些什么
to brainstorm what might have been going through J.D.’s head just now when I called him up.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
他可能心里在想
He might have been thinking some vengeful thoughts about
该怎么以牙还牙吧
how he was going to get back at us.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
他也可能觉得开场好棒
Or maybe he was really impressed.
他会永远记住今天的开场的
I mean, this was an opening that he will always remember.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
但是如果 JD 跟大家一样的话
But if JD is anything like the rest of us,
他的第一个想法会是
the first thing that popped into his head was,
“我该说些什么?”
“What am I going to say?”
正如伯特所说
And, as Burt told us
伴随着这个想法的是一种生理反应
that thought comes with an accompanying physiological reaction.
他会手掌出汗 膝盖发软 手臂无力
His palms get sweaty, his knees get weak, arms get heavy,
甚至早已吐到毛衣上去了
He might have vomited on his sweater already.
你懂的啦
You get the idea.
逗逗你们的啦
I’m playing shenanigans, right?
[笑声]
[Laughter]
但是说真的
In all seriousness,
被人要求即兴敬酒
a lot of us have been in a situation like this,
是很多人都经历过的事
where we’re called on to give an impromptu toast,
这是一件伤脑筋的事
and that could be nerve-wracking.
要么是在课堂上
It might be in class,
要么是在朋友的婚礼上
it might be at a friend’s wedding.
我那次是发生在母亲的生日派对上
In my case, it was at my mum’s birthday party.
你知道 我们在这个班上
And you know, in this class,
上过了一些关于即兴演讲的课
we’ve gotten some lessons about how to give impromptu speeches.
但实际演讲感觉上不太一样
But feels a little bit different.
你要讲的不是你想要有的超能力
We’re not talking about what superpower you’d want to have, or
或者完美的一天应该怎么过
or what you would do with an ideal day.
你要说的是所有在班上发生过的事
You’re being asked to capture everything that defines what happened in the class,
或是多年来的友情
or over years of friendship,
或是你和另一半之间的感情
or in a lifetime of love and affection,
但你只有几十秒的时间
in just a few seconds.
幸好 我们已经学到诀窍了
Luckily for you guys, we have the answer on how to do that.
简和安德鲁会提出六个技巧
Jen and Andrew are going to give you 6 tips
帮助大家发表一场精彩的即兴演讲
on how you can deliver great impromptu speeches.
在我们演讲的最后
And then, at the end of our presentation,
我们将邀请你们其中一人
we’re going to call on one of you to
为我们这一班即兴敬酒
give an impromptu toast about this class.
看吧 你们终于肯专心了
See now, you guys are paying attention.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
那我把时间交给珍了
So with that, I’ll turn it over to Jen.
好的 谢谢阿克利什
All right, thank you, Akhilesh.
好 第一个技巧很容易
All right. The number one tip is easy.
简单就好
Just keep it simple.
我们在班上模拟过了各种不同的公开演讲
We’ve gone through a variety of different public speaking simulations in this class,
比如 如何推销自己的创业公司
including how to pitch your own startup,
或者如何用创意展示数据
or how to present data in a creative way.
即兴敬酒的区别在于
What’s different about an impromptu toast
大多数人根本没打算听你说话
is most people were not planning on hearing you speak.
讲真的
And to be honest,
你讲的时候 大多数人也不会在听
most of them probably will not be listening when you do.
所以你只需要记住
So just remember,
你站在台上演讲
you’re pretty much the only thing standing between someone
只不过是在妨碍他们聊天
and that great conversation they were already in the middle of,
或者妨碍他们品尝一杯冷冷的香槟
or that cold glass of champagne that they really just want to take a sip.
所以别太担心敬酒的事了
So don’t stress out too much about the toast.
第二个技巧是我们在班上学过的
Tip number two, we’ve learned in the class
如果要讲得清楚 最重要的是结构
that structure is paramount to clarity.
有了结构 你才不会漫无边际地说个不停
It’s how you keep yourself from rambling indefinitely,
有了结构 你才会去关注你想要表达的信息
or how you make sure that you really focus on the message that you’re trying to get across.
可供使用的结构有很多种
While there are a variety of structures that you can try to use,
但我们建议采用的是过去 现在和未来的结构
one that we’re proposing here is this past, present and future rule.
首先 你要提起过去和现在的事情
Where you start by acknowledging the past and present, and
接着 你要描述你所展望的未来
then describing the future that you look forward to seeing.
这是一个
This is a great chance to incorporate
应用 JD 在讲故事课上所教技巧的好机会
some of our learnings from JD’s storytelling class.
不要仅仅描述过去和现在的事情
Instead of just describing the past and present,
你要用趣事来叙述
capture them with an anecdote.
比如 某人过生日 而你在为他敬酒
Let’s say you’re trying to give a toast to someone for their birthday,
这跟阿克利什的情况不同
may not be Akhilesh’s case,
他说 他在妈妈的生日会上敬酒
where he talked about his mum’s birthday party.
他不可能讲个他跟妈妈什么时候认识的故事
Since he probably couldn’t tell the story of maybe when he met her as an anecdote,
我们讲另一个故事好了
but, another story that you…
假设主角是商学院的朋友
let’s say you’re talking about a GSB friendship.
你可以谈到你们在小组聚餐上认识时的情况
You could reflect back on that small group dinner that the two of you first met at,
或者你们早上8点上会计课时不专心的样子
or maybe that 8AM accounting lecture that you struggled to drag yourselves through.
我被要求即兴敬酒是在我离职的那天
For me, I gave an impromptu toast on my last day at work, and
当时我不知不觉中就用了这个结构
I used this structure actually without realizing.
我讲述了上班第一天的情况
I talked about my first day on the job,
还说我多么急切地想向同事们证明自己
and how nervous I was to prove myself to my teammates.
后来我看到团队有个惯例
But when I saw the team’s tradition
每当有同事休假回来
of decorating other coworkers’ desks
大家会用气球和缎带
when they returned from sabbatical
把他的桌子装饰一番
with balloons and streamers,
我这才感觉到我加入了一个家庭
I felt like I’d joined a family.
在演讲的最后 我描述了我想要创造的未来
I closed by talking about the future that I hope to create.
我说 我希望在以后的团队和组织中
One in which there was that same feeling of family
营造出像那里一样的家的感觉
on my teams and in my organization.
最后一个技巧 就是避免发生问题
The last tip that I’m going to share with you is to avoid problems.
记住 演讲的目的就是要振奋人心
Remember, the point of your talk is to be uplifting.
不要把生活上或公司里的问题都列举出来
You’re not there to list everything that’s wrong in your life or at your company.
所以 假如你是优步的员工
So, let’s say you’re an employee of Uber.
你在公司的派对上敬酒的时候
If you’re giving a toast at a company party,
千万别用这样的开场白
do not start by saying,
“过去一年里 我们的CEO被迫辞职”
“Well, after a year marked by the forced departure of our CEO,
“而且公司发生了几次性骚扰丑闻”
several sexual harassment scandals,
“还被谷歌告上法庭”
and a lawsuit by Google,
“但是现在 我看情况终于开始好转了”
I think things are finally starting to look up here.”
[笑声]
[Laughter]
相反 就算今年实在不顺利
Instead, even if it’s been a terrible year,
你也要试着用中立 模糊的说法
try to refer to it in a neutral and ambiguous way.
所以 你可以改用这样的开场白
So instead, you could lead with something like,
“今年是很特别的一年”
“Well, it’s been quite a year.”
这样做可能显得有点虚伪
It may be a little bit disingenuous to do this,
但是记住 敬酒的目的不是解决或分析问题
but remember, the point of your toast is not to solve or dissect problems.
谢谢珍
Thanks, Jen.
下面三个技巧分别是
The next three lessons are:
把焦点放在观众身上
Focus on the people,
适当地使用幽默
use humor appropriately,
以及微笑和放松
and smile, relax.
观众们期待的是一段精彩的故事
Your audience is expecting a good story from you,
而且故事要以敬酒对象为主角
with the toast of honor as the leading character.
所以观众想听什么 你就讲什么
So give your audience what they want.
不管故事有多令人难堪 多好笑 多敏感
Whether that be an embarrassing story, a funny story, or a touchy story,
讲别人的故事 都是件容易的事
it’s easy to tell someone else’s story.
说实话
And let’s be honest,
在众目睽睽之下 你怎样也逃不掉
you can’t get away from that 5,000 spotlights that’s shining on you.
既然如此 该讲哪个故事呢?
So which story to tell?
第一个技巧就是
Well, the first tip I can give is,
你想起的第一件事 往往最令人难忘
that first thought that come to mind is often most memorable,
因此也最真实
and therefore authentic.
你在讲故事的时候
When you tell your story,
尽量用“你”之类的代词
try to use pronoun like “you”,
这样观众才会有参与感
so you can involve your audience,
尽量少用“我” “自己”这类词
and not… less on the words like “I”, “me”, “myself”,
这样 你的注意力就能转回到观众身上
so that your focus is back to the people.
幽默是个用起来很棘手的材料
Humor is a tricky ingredient.
它能让敬酒成功 也能把敬酒搞砸
It can make and break your toast.
你要问问自己 以你对观众的了解
Ask yourself this, do you really know your audience well,
他们听了你的笑话后 会不会笑出来
so that they would for sure will laugh at your joke?
要是不能确定 这个笑话就别用了
When in doubt, don’t.
要是笑话不好笑 就要赶紧继续说下去
If your joke unfortunately fall flat, quickly move on.
不要让冷场变得尴尬
Don’t let that awkwardness fill the silence.
正如 JD 教过我们的
As we learned from JD,
就连你的另一半 听了笑话后也会摸不着头脑
even your significant other can get lost in translation.
最后 身体和面部表情要放松
Last, relax your body and facial expression.
当你紧张的时候
When you are nervous and tense,
你的观众也会感受得到
your audience feel it too,
从而觉得不自在
and they get discomfortable.
所以我个人的建议是
So my personal tip is,
在上台演讲之前 你要尽量争取时间
gather as much time as you can before coming up here and speak,
把思绪整理好
so you can gather your thoughts.
还有 你要在心里想个很好笑的事情
And, think of something that’s funny in your head,
这样你就能很自然地微笑
that brings a natural smile to you.
我本身会想起这两个家伙
And for me, I think of these two little guys.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
你站在台上的时候
Now, when you are up here,
一定要记得迈特这本书的教导
one thing to remember is what we learn from Matt, which is his book,
《演讲不紧张》
Speaking Up Without Freaking Out.
不要把演讲当成一场表演
Don’t think you’re performing for the audience.
你要换个角度 把演讲当作是一场对话
Instead, reframe your mind, and think of this as having a conversation.
JD 教了我们一些对话的技巧
And JD taught us how.
你要与观众交流 比如发问
Interact with your audience, such as asking a question.
例如 “亚历桑德罗 听完了我们的演讲之后
For example, “Alessandro, now that you have heard our presentation,
请您上来为我们敬酒 好吗”
would you please come up here and give a toast?”
[笑声]
[Laughter]
总得有人要做哦 阿克利什之前也说过了
All right, well, someone has to, Akhilesh already mentioned this.
我必须从你们当中选一个人
I will have to pick someone from one of you guys.
所以我要选谁呢?
So who shall I pick?
迪奥尼西奥
Dionicio.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
还好我带了香槟
Well, good thing I brought my champagne glass.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
好 在我们总结这一学季之前
So as we wrap up the quarter,
我们来回顾一下我们过去这段时间的旅程
let’s take a moment and appreciate the journey that we have been on.
李在基准演讲中展示了他的篮球技巧
From the benchmark presentation, where Lee showed off his basketball skills,
后来也讲了他向妻子求婚的故事
and then the story about proposing to his wife,
在中期演讲中 沙尔菲展示了他对桌球的热情
to the mid-term presentations, where Salfi showed off his passion for pool,
他还带来了球杆 给我们做了示范
and brought his cue and showed us all how to use it.
我们经常要练习即兴演讲
From impromptu exercises
一到周五还会慌张地醒来
to frantically waking up on Fridays,
却连在哪里上课都不知道
not knowing where class is going to be that day
[笑声]
[Laughter]
从一月到现在 我们进步了很多
We have come a long way since January.
我们之所以上这门课
Presumably, we all took this class
想必是因为我们不擅长公开演讲
because public speaking wasn’t a strong suit.
但我们现在更有自信了
But we can walk away a little bit more confident
因为我们有了坚固的基础
that we have a strong foundation
可以在一大群人面前发表演讲
to give a speech in front of a large crowd.
让我最感恩的是
What I am most grateful for
我们在班上交了很多好友
are the strong bonds that we formed within our cohort.
我们把自己的故事 记忆和热忱分享了给彼此
We have shared our stories, memories, our passions with each other.
经过了一番互相锻炼 我们成为了公共演讲者
We have built each other to be the public speakers that we are today,
因为每次练习的时候 大家都会在场
by being present at every single exercise
还会不断地向彼此提供反馈
and constantly giving each other feedback.
但我最想念的会是伯特那富有感染力的笑声
But what I am going to miss the most is Burt‘s contagious laughter.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
说真的 就算班上的人听了你的笑话都不笑
Seriously, though, even if no one else in class laughs at your joke,
伯特还是会大笑出来 给予精神上的支持
you know you are going to get Burt’s moral support laughter.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
所以 我要举杯致敬
So, I’d like to raise my glass
向我们前面演讲的一组致敬
to the team that went before us,
向我这组 向接下来要演讲的各个组致敬
to my team, to all the teams that are about to present,
祝大家最后一次演讲圆满成功
as we leave it all on stage for our final presentations.
但是你们要知道 这只是个开始
And just know, this is just the beginning.
作为组织的领导 作为各自领域的杰出人物
As we become leaders in our organisations and prominent figures in our respective spaces,
我们以后几乎每天 每个月 每周都要做演讲
we’re going to have to give speeches on almost a daily, monthly, weekly basis.
如果你敢像 JD 那样
If you’re ever brave enough to give a TED talk
在TED演讲上讲个敏感话题
on a vulnerable topic like JD did,
请记得 你的315班会不断给予反馈
just know that your 315 Family will be here
以帮助你准备一场精彩的演讲
to constantly give you feedback so you ace that presentation.
最重要的是
And most importantly,
你的每一场公共演讲
your 315 Family will be here to support you
都会有你的315班支持着你
in any single one of your public speaking endeavors.
所以非常感谢JD 伯特和埃里森
So thank you, JD, Burt and Allison,
让这个学季变得这么有趣 干杯
for fulfilling an engaging quarter. Cheers.
说得好 干杯
Hear, hear, cheers.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在即兴演讲中的一些方法,让人们可以更满意的即兴演讲

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

搬那度

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJew8Foxf88

相关推荐