ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何做一碗健康有利于减肥的汤 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何做一碗健康有利于减肥的汤

How to Make a Healthy, Weight-Loss Promoting Soup

你这周要结婚了
So you are heading to the wedding this weekend and 
你的前任也会来参加婚礼 你一定想穿上展示自己身材的婚纱 让自己看起来是美美的吧
your ex is gonna be there, and you wanna look slim in that tight little cocktail dress, don’t you?
那你可以试试我的 完美新娘汤
So try my slimming-bridesmaids soup.
加入一些洋葱
Start, searing off some onions,
一些芹菜 韭菜 胡萝卜丁
some celery, leeks and carrots.
然后加点橄榄油 放在中火上煮
And then put that with a little bit of olive oil over an medium heat.
我们还会加点鸡汤 它基本上没有卡路里
We’re gonna add chicken stock which is actually virtually calorie free.
然后刮刮锅的底部 把粘锅的东西刮掉
We’re gonna dig lazer pan meaning we’re gonna take the brown bits…Oh my lord! Off the bottom!
哎哟
Oops.
鸡汤很提味儿 还不会有多余的卡路里
Chicken stock adds a lot of flavor without adding a lot of calories,
所以你如果想减肥 你可以用它替代
so to get you smart and slim, you should be cooking with that as an alternative
动物油植物油黄油之类
to heavy fats, oils and butters.
我喜欢喝汤 喝汤让我感觉超级满足
I love eating soup. It’s so filling and so satisfying
而且一般没什么卡路里 我也会在汤里加一些熟大麦
and it has virtually no calories. So we’re gonna add some cooked barley into the soup,
再给汤提个鲜 一些香草之类的也能够提鲜还不会有卡路里
Fresh time again! Any fresh herb adds tons of flavor and virtually no calories.
所以你应该经常做饭的时候用一用
So you should be cooking with them much more often.
核桃里有大量的欧米伽-3脂肪酸
So walnuts are full of Omega-3 fatty acids
这是超级好的植物蛋白 所以你应该多多食用
And this is a great high-quality plant protein that you should be consuming more of
它能让你的皮肤 头发 指甲都更好
It’s great for your skin, hair and nails.
并且 我们都知道这种脂肪酸能让你更健康更聪明
And Omegas, as we know, keep you healthy and smart.
每个人都喜欢有灵气的姑娘 这汤里现在已经有
And everybody loves a smart girl. So in the soup already we’ve got leeks,
韭菜 胡萝卜 洋葱 大麦 核桃 鸡汤 最后一个材料——甘蓝菜
carrots, onions, barley, walnuts, stock, next ingredient – kale.
甘蓝是一个超级棒的食物 富含维他命A C K
Kale is a super food. It’s full of vitamins A, C and K.
你肯定会想喜欢这个材料
You definitely wanna add this to your diet. And 
你如果在结婚前每天都喝上一两杯这个汤
if you have a cup or two of this every day before the wedding, 
你会变得很苗条 能够穿上美美的婚纱
you’re gonna look slim in that dress
每个姑娘都会想让她们的前男友嫉妒 对吧?肯定不只是我
Everybody wants to make their ex-boyfriend jealous, right? It’s not just me.
这就是让你成为完美新娘的方法
Here’s to you looking fabulous in that bridesmaid dress.
嗯~闻起来可真是热辣性感啊
Mmm…Mmm.Mmm, smells like hot and sexy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

能够让你成为完美新娘的完美新娘汤!说白了就是一款健康减肥的汤,你值得拥有。

听录译者

气氕氘氚

翻译译者

软玉温香

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEPB2Da3Vgs

相关推荐