ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

十大妙招帮你拍出好照片 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

十大妙招帮你拍出好照片

HOW TO LOOK GOOD IN EVERY PICTURE | 10 NEW INSTAGRAM SECRETS!

10个Instagram 的秘密
10 Instagram Secrets
在每张照片中都看上去很棒!
TO LOOK GOOD IN EVERY PICTURE!
嘿 大伙们 欢迎回到我节目
Hi,guys,welcome back to my channel
如果这是你第一次看我的节目
If this is your first time watching me,
那么 你们好 我是Carly 有政治科学学位因为我想做一名律师
hello, my name is Carly, and I got political science  degree because I want to become a lawyer.
但是相对的 我坐在这儿告诉你们如何拍出完美的自拍
but instead I’m sitting up here telling you how to take great selfies.
美梦成真 大伙们!美梦成真
Dreams come true, people! Dreams come true.
如果你是第一次看我的视频 关注我的节目
If you were new to my videos, you should subscribe to my channel
打开屏幕上或下面信息中的链接
open the link on your screen and down below in the info
每周四我都会上传新的视频
I pose new videos every single Thursday.
有时候也会在周五 但通常是周四
Sometimes on Fridays, usually on Thursdays.
好了不说玩笑话 我曾为《E!新闻》《头条新闻》《走进好莱坞》等节目录制过片段
All jokes aside, I have done TV segments for E! News, Headline News(hln), Access Hollywood
并且因为上镜效果都不错 我整理了许多超棒的上镜小技巧
And I have picked up a lot of awesome photo tips here and there from all the wins year of being on camera.
这把我们带入了一种叫做备考小技巧的节奏中
That took we in the beats called pro tips.
不过学起来都很简单 你接着往下看就都能学会哦
That all to you if you get my movie reference.
所以今天 我要给你们大伙儿讲讲我这几年学到的小技巧
So for today I thought I wish to teach you guys all of the tips that I’ve learned over the last couple of years
这些技巧能让你拍出好看的照片 并且在拍照时更加自信更加舒服自然
and how to look good in photos and how to feel confident and comfortable when you’re taking pictures
跟我学你们都能拍的像网红达人那样有范儿
I’m gonna show you how to pose like a blogger
叫我Tyra Banks 因为你将要变成美国顶尖模特
just call me Tyra Banks, cause you’re about to be America’s next top model.
好 亲爱的 微笑
Yes, honey, smile.
当你在看的时候 如果喜欢这个视频不要忘记点赞
Don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up if you like it while you’re watching it
好让我们开始吧
and let’s get into my tips.
隐形的高跟鞋
INVISIBLE HIGH HEELS
我一般会稍微踮起脚跟大概1-2英寸 看起来有点像瑞格舞
I always just pop up like 1-2 inches, it’s like a little bit of Reggaes.
当我照相的时候 这就是我的隐形高跟鞋
When I’m taking photos, these are my invisible high heels
因为它会立即让你拥有大长腿 提高你的身高
Because they instantly elongate your legs and lengthen your body
你会看上去更瘦 更高
You look leaner, you look taller.
我不只是上镜的时候会这样 和朋友们拍合照的时候
This is not just what I’m shooting on while I am on outfit, if we’re like altogether to taking a group photo.
我也会这样踮脚跟2英寸 然后我朋友们就大叫“别再踮脚跟了!”
I’ll go look like this and perk up like two inches and my friends are always like “stop trying to look taller!”
我踮脚跟不是为了让自己看起来更高 而是为了让自己看起来更好
And I’m like “I’m not trying to look taller, I’m trying to look better.”
防晒喷雾
SPRAY SUNSCREEN
防晒霜能够让你在镜头里的体形看起来更加美好
Sunscreen actually does wonders for your figure on camera
防晒霜会让你看起来更加莹润有光泽
The sunscreen gives your figure that really defined look and really puts a light shine in the middle
所以如果你在你的胳膊啊腿啊上面也喷上防晒霜
So if you’ve sprayed on your arms, your legs
那简直像是化妆以后才有的那种3D效果
it gives that really 3D contoured appearance, without using any makeup at all.
就像是自动调焦再调焦的照片
You are gonna look tuned AF cover tuned AF
双腿交错/假装走路
ONE LEG IN FRONT / FAKE WALK
我觉得这一点主要是适用于照相时候的某些动作
I give this tip because only does it give your pictures some motion and some life to it
不过我经常这样做 因为它让我整个身形看起来自然舒适
but I also to do this because it instantly defines your figure more
而且你也会发现双腿微曲比
because you can see your individual legs
分开的腿好看许多
worsen than being curl them toghter
摆拍
FAKE CANDIDS
我一般会穿着高跟鞋然后摆出走路的姿势
I always combine the advisable high heels with the fake walking legs
以及一些其他的抬手并放在脸边之类的动作
and I also doing some kind of motion with my hand and to my face
因为这样会看起来非常自然 虽然摆动作时候完全不自然并且要来回调整
because then it looks super nature, eventhough its completely unnature and I am like balancing
经常要问“我摆对了么?” “这样呢?”
and being like did I get it? did we get it?
我感觉我刚刚像是《贱女孩》里艾米·波勒演的妈妈那样
I just thought I was like the mom from Mean Girls, like I was so Amy Poehler
站在摄像机前的我就像是
mean like standing in front of a vedio camera being like
照张样片
TAKE A SAMPLE PHOTO
有姑娘问我怎么拍外景才能像拿行李箱的那些照片一样好看
A woman ask me how I got those shoots outside the airport with my suitcase.
哦好吧 这些是我打车时的优步司机帮我拍的
Yep, those are by my uber drivers.
然后通过这个方法让他们帮我拍的照片
and they take them because of this tip, you are welcome.
我更喜欢拍照片的时候用我的手机 按照我的要求拍
but I like to do is take my phone, and free me exact shoot that I want while take the picture
然后找我看的顺眼的路人“帮我拍下照片好么?”
and I will show it to the person I’ll be like “can you take this?”
然后我找好位置放好手机 跑过去摆好姿势 最后他们拍照片就好啦
and I will position the phone for them and I’ll just running to frame and they can shoot the photo.
我建议你最好不要只是把手机给陌生人
I advise you don’t just hand the stranger a phone
然后说“你好 帮我拍张照片好么?”
and you are like, “can you shoot a photo for me?”
极大可能你拿回手机后发现 你只有半张脸在照片里 甚至可能你都不在照片里
half the times you are getting back, and you are like my face is literaly not even in the picture
你觉得人们应该都有些常识
you think that people would have common sense
或者知道该如何拍照
and know like basic things
但是你会被吓到
but you will be surprise
或许你以为会把你拍的老美老漂亮了 然而 现实永远如此骨感
might think you like somebody, but, you can be wrong
有时候我让我爸爸给我拍照 照片里那么一大段是天空 我的头在最底部
sometimes I ask my dad to take a photo and there’s like this much sky, and my head is in the bottom
我就像是“镜头!镜头!”
and I am like “the outfit, the outfit!
你在干什么!
what are you doing!
谁举着你 哇…
who raised you, woo…”
所以最好是你照张照片告诉他们你想要的照片是什么样子的
so the best tip is to just take the phone, take the photo you want show its to them
然后说“看到了吗?我想要的是这种照片 我并不关注天空是啥样”
and be like, “see? this is what I wanted shoot, I don’t care about the sky,”
(我只关心我美不美)
(I care about me)
构建几何元素
CREATE ANGLES
如果你不想让自己显得直愣愣的
If you don’t wanna be standing straight for
胳膊紧绷绷的像要贴在一起一样
and your arms near like directly next to each other
因为这会让你看起来和背景有点突兀不协调 这会严重破坏照片的美感 让你整个人的形象看上去非常不好
because then you’ll feel like little break in your photo, break killed a guy.
比较好的处理方法是不要直愣愣站着
A basic tracked of this would be instead of standing straight for
而是侧身75°角
to turned like 75 degree angle
而这样拍出来的照片里完全看不出来你是
and you can’t even tell it right now that may look on the camera on actually on
侧身75°
75 degree angle
只会看上去我坐的直直的
and it looks like I’m sitting straight for
但我的身体是朝向侧边…
but my body is totally this way…
我像是泰勒·斯威夫特(女歌手)
I’m like Taylor Swift
最主要是我照片里加入了几何元素
everything I do is got the angle to it
稍微有一个角度你的身子就能有各种各样的形状
be turning a little angle you also want to create shapes in your body
这像是instagram(照片分享)里的一些照片
it seems I am like an instagram photo
无论是我的腿还是我的胳膊
whether to my legs and my arms
都有些三角形在里面
I’m always creating different triangles
我每次在instagram(照片分享)里推荐时 你们就会像女孩一样
Now, everytime I boosted into instagram, you are gonna be like
这并不是为了增加诱惑 因为我们能看见那些三角形
girl, this is not addition for the allurement because I see all those triangles
有些人说我在生活中从来不会运用什么几何形状
those people said that I would never use geometry in my real life
但是我觉得我在意这些人的想法就是错的
But here I am, proving I’m all wrong, take that haters
看向太阳
LOOK AT THE SUN
实际上学这个小技巧的时候我是在大太阳下拍摄的
Actually learn this tips while I was on set shooting for evening
当你在外面的时候 你要闭上眼睛
and I need you to close your eyes , when you are outside
然后抬头面向太阳3-5秒
And stare up at the sun for three to five seconds
我不知道是为什么 不过我每次都是闭上眼睛好像我在看太阳
I don’t know why but just keep my eyes close the whole time look like I was looking at the sun.
当你闭眼看太阳时
When your eyes are close and you’re looking at the sun
你的眼睛就会习惯太阳 然后你看向下方或是看向镜头时
Your eyes are getting used to it, so that by the time you look down and look into the camera
你就能够直视镜头而不会受阳光干扰
You could look at the camera and the sun is not gonna be bothering you
从而想要眯眼甚至流泪
and your eyes will be squinting in watery
我跟好多朋友都讲过这个方法 当他们在拍外景的时候 然后他们都说“噢我的天!真的炒鸡管用!”
I have passed this tip along to so many of my friends whenever shooting outside and then they were like “oh my gosh, it works!”
我:“你觉得我会把你带错么?你觉得我给了你假方法么?”
I’m like, “Do you think I would steer you wrong? Do you think I give out the fake tips?
我不会把你们带沟里的 姑娘们 相信我 这些方法亲测有效!
I’m not in the back of the ally with the car selling fake persons, girl, these tips are real!”
找好角度
KNOW YOUR ANGLES
如果你从低一点的角度拍照 你看起来会更高挑
If you hold the phone at a little lower angle, you would look taller
如果你镜头举高一点 你看起来会瘦一些
If you hold the photo up higher you’ll thin out your body
照片里的你会更加精干苗条
and you’ll appear leaner and slimmer
如果你想显得高一些
If you want to look like you’re taller in the photo
告诉帮你拍照的人让他们调整一下稍微低一些
tell them to make a little drawn and get low.
自然光
NATURAL LIGHT
自然光拍照效果最好
Natural light is just the best for photos,
如果你拍外景 阴天光效效果最好
When you’re outside, the best kind of lighting is over-cast lighting
大伙儿猜猜看为什么我的照片主题都很美?那是因为我选对了光效呀
Why do you think I’ve made great theme, guys?It’s because it’s the prettiest lighting
大太阳时 你肯定也会感到脸上热辣辣的 尤其是眉眼及脖颈部分
Truly hard sunlight, you certainly really get the wired shines on your face like from your brow and from here down
你可能会觉得你会被晒成熊猫脸 没人喜欢这样
and you tend to such get that look like you are a Jack-O’Lantern and nobody wants that
所以会去找阴凉地儿 越凉快越好
Or trying to find like a shaded area, like the shader, the better
我路过的时候 也会叫我“这地儿很凉快哟 姑娘”
Like when I walk pass like an ally, and like “this area is so shady, girls”
室内拍摄
IF YOU’RE INSIDE…
我喜欢站在窗边眺望
I always trying to stand with the window facing you
因为阳光会轻抚过你的面颊 让你看起来满面生辉
because the light is gonna on your face and making you look the best.
讲真 我在屋里时 有人让我帮她拍照的话
seriously, when I room at any kind of this base and someone ask to take a picture
我会说“你站窗边来 像我这样”
I’m like “Spinning around you stand here like me”.
微调
SMALL MOVEMENTS
每当我拍照时 我会先自己给自己拍一拍
whenever I’m taking a picture, I’ve been my photo taken
我经常换不同的角度
I’ve always moving like different angle
因为当你移动时 你会知道各个角度的你是什么样子
because if you were moving, you give yourself so many more opportunities to lag one of those pictures.
顺便最后的照片会像是
incidentally it would ended being like
哦老天 我应该再收点下巴
oh men, I wish I would have moved my chin just a little bit.
好了大伙儿 以上就是我跟你们分享的“拍出好照片”的十大妙招
All right guys! Those are my top ten tips “how to look great in every photo”.
如果你喜欢这个视频 不要忘记给我点赞
if you enjoy this video, please don’t forget to give it a thumb’s up
这能帮助我了解你们喜欢看什么类型的视频
it really helps me know what kind of video you guys wanna see
不要忘记关注我的节目
donnot forget to subscribe to my channel
每周四我都会上传新的视频
I’ll pose new videos every single thursday
并且我会在instagram(照片分享)上一直分享照片
and I posing all the time over on instagram
如果你想要看我的照片 在Ins上关注我
so if you wanna see my photos, go follow me over there
拜拜 大伙们
Bye guys.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

姑娘们,你们想成为照骗么?这里有专业模特儿为你提供的十个拍照片的小妙招哦!亲测有效!

听录译者

翻译译者

软玉温香

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJt8HcdR9E

相关推荐