未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何判断牙痛是否需要挂急诊?

How to Know If Your Tooth Pain Is an Emergency

Hey everyone, Dr. Sako here.
大家好 我是Sako医生
So I’m spending a lot of time at home,
我现在宅在家里
like a lot of your are too.
和你们很多人一样
My dental office is actually closed for routine dental care,
我的牙科诊所已经关闭了例行牙齿护理
but we’re still getting so many calls
但我们仍然接到了很多
from people asking about tooth problems
关于牙齿问题的咨询
and whether or not it’s an emergency.
无论那是不是紧急情况
So today we’re gonna talk about some issues
所以我们今天就来谈谈
you might feel while you’re at home under quarantine
你居家隔离时可能会出现的问题
and how to decipher whether or not it’s something
以及如何辨别它们是否
that needs to be addressed sooner or later.
是一些必须解决的问题
Now, typically if you’re experiencing anything out of the ordinary,
理论上 当你出现一些反常的情况时
I would recommend calling the dentist to be seen,
我会建议你去看牙医
but of course, this day and age right now,
但就现在的情况而言
that might not be a possibility.
这似乎不太可能
So first we’re gonna talk about urgent care centers, emergency rooms.
所以我们首先要谈谈急救中心和急诊室
Now these places typically are not equipped to be able to handle dental emergencies,
这些地方现在应该无力处理牙科问题
so if you go, you might be wasting their time and their resources
如果你去那儿 只会浪费他们的时间 资源
and your time as well as you might end up leaving with nothing done.
和你自己的时间 最后一无所获地离开
So the first thing you should do is try to call your own dentist
所以你首先应该联系自己的牙医
or look one up online if you don’t have a dentist
如果没有 就去网上找一个
and see if you could get some questions answered over the phone.
试试能否从电话里得到答案
I’m gonna break down tooth problems into three categories.
我把牙科问题分成了三类
We’re gonna talk about sensitivity, pain, and swelling.
牙齿敏感 牙痛和肿大问题
Now when sensitivity comes into play,
当牙齿敏感发作时
if you feel sensitive across all of your teeth
如果你感到所有的牙齿都很敏感
let’s say when you have a sip of cold water
也就是说在你喝一小口冷水
or you eat something hot
或者吃热的东西
and it’s across multiple teeth,
穿过多颗牙齿时
this might not be an emergency
这并非是一种紧急情况
and this might be something that’s related to clenching or grinding your teeth.
可能只是与咬牙和磨牙有关
We’re gonna get to that in a few minutes.
我们几分钟后再谈它
Now if you feel sensitivity on one tooth
但你如果只觉得一颗牙敏感
and you’ve never felt it before,
而且之前从未出现过
this might be an indication that you have a small cavity that’s forming
这可能意味着你的牙齿上正在蛀一个小洞
or one that’s getting bigger.
甚至是个正在变大的洞
Call the dentist, talk to them,
联系牙医 跟他谈谈
and see if this is something that needs to be addressed.
看它是否需要解决
Now let’s talk about pain.
接着来谈谈牙痛
Let’s say you bit into something and you hurt your tooth.
如果你咬什么东西伤到了牙齿
Maybe it’s throbbing for a few hours,
也许它会抽痛好几个小时
maybe it’s bothering you for a day or two.
甚至困扰你一两天
Give it a little bit of time and see if it passes.
给它点时间让它自己自愈吧
You might’ve just bruised your tooth.
你可能只是擦伤了牙齿而已
If the pain doesn’t go away
如果疼痛并没消失
or let’s say you chipped or broke the tooth or maybe a filling came out,
或你的牙被嗑掉弄断了 或是补牙填料掉了出来
this is a reason to call the dentist.
那就应该联系牙医了
This might be an issue that needs to be addressed sooner than later.
这会是个必须解决的问题
Now let’s say that you can’t get into the dental office
如果你因为某些原因好几天
for a couple of days for some reason and you need something,
去不了牙科诊所 又确实需要某些东西
it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go to your local drug store,
去当地的药店买些临时的牙齿填充材料
get some temporary tooth filling material and place that into the tooth.
补到牙齿里不失为一个好办法
Now this isn’t a permanent solution and again,
再次重申 这不是一个长期解决方案
it’s not something I would typically recommend,
我平时也不会建议使用这个方法
but for this situation,
但就目前的情况而言
it might give you some temporary relief until you can go into the dental office.
它是你能够去牙科诊所前的权益之策
And now let’s talk about swelling.
接着来谈谈肿大问题
If you’re experiencing some kind of swelling
如果你正在经历某种
on the side of your face, on the side of your jaw,
脸颊或下巴的侧面肿胀
you’re feeling feverish, flu-like symptoms,
还有类似于发烧和感冒的症状
this might be an indication of an infection
这可能是感染的表现
and this is an emergency.
而这属于紧急情况
Call your dentist,
联系你的牙医
if you can’t be seen ASAP, go to the emergency room.
如果你不能尽快就医 就去急诊室
You might need IV antibiotics
你可能需要注射抗生素
and you need to get top of this before it gets worse.
你必须在它恶化前控制住它
Now on a smaller scale, if you have a little puffiness in the gums
在更小的规模上 如果你的牙龈有个小肿块
or your gums are swollen or maybe you have a pimple near one of your teeth on the gums,
或牙龈本身肿胀 或牙齿附近有小脓疱
that might be an indication of a local infection.
这可能是局部感染的表现
Now this might not be as bad as the other situation,
这种情况比之前那种好些
but if left untreated, it could get a lot worse.
但如果置之不理 也会进一步恶化
So this is another reason you want to call the dentist
这是另一个你需要联系牙医的原因
as find out what’s going on
来弄清具体情况
and if you could be seen sooner than later.
以及是否需要尽快就医
Now I’m gonna go back and talk about clenching
现在让我们回到之前提到的
or grinding that we touched upon earlier.
咬牙和磨牙问题
Now clenching and grinding has a lot of different symptoms, a lot of different signs.
它们包含了多种不同的症状和迹象
Your teeth might be sensitive, you might have some jaw soreness.
你可能会觉得牙齿敏感或下巴酸痛
Maybe you have headaches, maybe neck strain,
头疼或颈部僵硬
maybe you have something that feels like a toothache
或者是类似牙疼的感觉
and you’ve gone to the dentist before and they couldn’t figure it out.
但当你去看牙医时却什么也没检查出来
This is typically something associated with clenching.
其实这些通常与咬牙有关
Now clenching, if this was again, a normal time,
再次重申 通常情况下
I would typically recommend going to the dentist
我会建议你去看牙医
and they would make you some kind of a guard,
他们会为你做一些防护
but if that’s just not a possibility right now,
但如果你现在没法去看牙医
the next best thing you could do is try
你可以退而求其次
some de-stressing techniques.
尝试一些减压手段
Again, it is a strange time for everyone.
现在无论对谁来说都是一个特殊时期
Our daytime, our nighttime schedules, all over the place.
我们的白天和夜间计划乱成一团
Maybe you’re looking after the kids and you never had to before,
或许你正在照顾孩子们 而你以前不需要做这些
you’re stressed out.
这让你心力交瘁
Try to de-stress before bed if you can.
尽可能在睡觉前尝试减压
Give yourself an hour.
给自己一个小时
No electronics, maybe a hot tea, maybe a warm bath.
扔开电子产品 喝杯热茶或洗个热水澡
Try to calm yourself down.
试着让自己平静下来
Get your mind ready for bed
让你的心灵为入睡做好准备
and hopefully you’ll have a more restful sleep
希望你会获得一个更安稳的睡眠
and you won’t be clenching or grinding your teeth.
这样你就不会咬牙或磨牙了
Guys, this is a very trying time for everybody.
伙计们 现在对所有人来说都是段难熬的日子
Everything’s flipped upside down.
一切都颠三倒四
Try to keep some kind of a routine.
试着保持你的部分日常
Brush, floss, at least twice a day.
一天至少刷牙和用牙线清洁牙齿两次
Try to keep yourself physically and mentally healthy
保证自己的身心健康
and hopefully we’ll get out of this sooner than later.
希望我们迟早会恢复正常生活
Take care and I’ll see you soon.
照顾好自己 不久后再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在这个特殊时期,Sako医生向我们介绍了三类牙科问题,并告诉我们如何判断什么样的问题急需就医。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

三顷

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfUMx7QMvOY

相关推荐
痛风