ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何与您的前雇主保持良好的关系 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何与您的前雇主保持良好的关系

How to Keep on Good Terms with Your former Employer

如何与你的前雇主保持友好关系
How to Keep on Good Terms with Your former Employer.
辞职后与你的雇主保持友好关系对你有长远益处
Remaining on good terms with your employer after leaving your job has many long-term benefits.
你需要以下的沟通技巧
You will need communication skills.
第一步
Step 1.
你只要有机会 就高度赞扬之前的工作和同事
Whenever the opportunity presents itself, speak highly of your former job and colleagues.
口碑相传 一个积极的经历不仅会为你赢得好感而且还会对你产生积极的影响
Words travel, and a positive framing of your experiences will curry favor and reflect positively on you.
第二步
Step 2.
与你的前雇主保持联系
Stay in touch with your former employer.
将旧公司引入你的新业务或通过电子邮件与他们保持联络
Involve the company in new business dealings, or keep them posted through e-mails.
关注行业新闻和了解各种小道消息
Stay on top of industry news and gossip.
第三步
Step 3.
与你的前同事保持联系 分享风险投资资讯
Stay in touch with your former colleagues – let them know of any new business ventures,
或是简单的打声招呼“嗨”
or simply send an occasional “hello.”
第四步
Step 4.
向前同事咨询 尤其关于新的工作机会
Consult with former colleagues, particularly about new opportunities.
聊一聊你的工作成果和职责 让他们知道你做出的贡献
Talk about your accomplishments and responsibilities to remind them of your contributions.
第五步
Step 5.
利用任何一个机会 为你的前雇主或同事送上祝贺 或者
Use any opportunity to send a former employer or colleagues a congratulatory message, or
当他们在你找工作时施以援手时 说声谢谢
a simple “thank you” if they lend a hand with finding a new job.
你知道吗 做一个调查采访1500个美国人 其中60%的人认为 多说一句“谢谢”
Did you know in a survey 1500 Americans , 60 percent of themsaid an extra ” thank-you “,
对提高生产力有很大帮助
went a long way toward increasing productivity.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人与人之间有着很奇妙的关系,与你的前雇主虽然可能没有直接联系了,但是情分依然在,保持好关系对你的未来工作很有帮助

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

兰らん

审核员

审核团O

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP2pN_tVehM

相关推荐