未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

19岁的奇迹

How to Judge Your Life Using 3 Simple Questions | Brendon Burchard | Goalcast

– I was a 19-year-old kid, and I was miserable.
我19岁那年经历了一场悲剧
I was in love with my high school sweetheart.
我与一个高中同学坠入爱河
We were that couple that was really annoying.
那时我们腻歪得让人嫌弃
We went to school together, we signed up for classes together,
我们一起上学 一起报名上课
we shared a Uhaul on the way to school together.
我们一起坐出租车到学校
We lived in the same dorm together.
我们住同一间宿舍
We walked to class, we walked to breakfast
我们早上一起吃早餐
in the morning, and walked to class I mean.
又一起去上课
We were just joined at the hip,
我们简直如胶似漆
and we were completely crazy, infatuated, in love.
像完全着魔了一样迷恋着对方
And then half way through the first year of college
大学第一年过了一半的时候
she discovered beer and other boys on the same night
她在同一天晚上发现了啤酒和其他男孩
and she cheated.
然后她出轨了
I completely fell apart.
我彻底崩溃了
I stopped going to class, I barely ate anything, certainly nothing healthy.
于是我不去上课也不吃不喝 要么只吃些垃圾食品
I stopped studying, I just stopped caring about the world.
我也不再学习 也不再关心周围的世界
Literally couldn’t get out of bed.
事实上我基本不怎么起床
and I never thought about it
这件事我再也没想过
until years later reading changed my life.
直到几年后 阅读改变了我的人生
I was still reading,
那时我还是坚持阅读
it was one thing that has brought me through everything.
是阅读帮了我走出一切悲伤
and I happen to pick up the school newspaper,
我偶然拿起了学校的校报
and I opened it up and there was a full page ad.
把它展开后我看到了满满一页的广告
It was this perfect white sandy beach,
那是一片美丽的白沙滩
turquoise water, big green palm tree.
还有绿松石般的海水和高大青翠的棕榈树
And across the top of the ad it said escape.
广告的顶端写着“逃离”
Students needed for summer time jobs in the Dominican Republic.
招募学生们在多米尼加共和国打暑期工
So I escaped, I went down there.
所以我就逃到那里去了
One night my friend Kevin and I
一天夜里我和我的朋友凯文
we hopped into a car after dropping off a client.
在送走一名顾客后 钻进了一辆车
We’re going down this road 85 miles an hour in this car.
我们以85英里的时速在这条路上行驶
The windows were open and that air was coming in.
车外的空气透过敞开的车窗涌进来
That amazing humid, if you’ve been in the Caribbean,
如果你去过加勒比海就会了解
that just gorgeous, amazing humid air is coming in.
那舒适而潮湿的空气不断向我扑面而来
Then we came upon a corner.
然后我们开到了一个转角
We take that corner 85 miles an hour.
我们用85英里的时速转弯
That corner became the turning point to
那个转角成了我人生的转折点
put my feet on this stage for you today.
它让我有今天有机会站在这个舞台
Kevin grabs the wheel, he goes,
凯文抓紧方向盘对我说
“Hold on!” And I brace.
“抓紧了” 于是我紧绷了起来
The car starts sliding sideways,
车开始侧滑
and that weird slow motion thing happens.
然后时间仿佛变成了慢动作
Kevin’s gripping the wheel trying to make the corner,
凯文抓紧方向盘试图转弯
and all of a sudden smack!
突然袭来一阵猛烈的撞击
When I came to I looked over
当我清醒过来后 我打量了一下四周
and Kevin is screaming at the top of his lungs,
凯文声嘶力竭地吼道
“Get out of the car Brendon, get out the car!”
布伦登 快下车 快下车
I look over and a whole big chunk of his head is open.
我仔细一看 他的头被撞破了一大块
so I pull myself out of the windshield of this car
于是我从车的挡风玻璃慢慢钻了出来
and he’s screaming over here.
他一直在那儿尖叫
I stand up eventually on the hood of the car.
我最后站在车的引擎盖上
I look and I notice all this blood on me.
我看到了自己身上的大片血迹
I remember just looking down
我记得当时我缓缓低下头
and that slow motion things happening, I just thought,
眼前的一切都变成了慢动作 这时我想
“Did I even matter?”
“我真的重要吗”
I start seeing all these images of my life
我眼前呈现出我人生的一帧帧画面
when I’m surrounded by people that I care for.
画面中那些我在乎的人围绕着我
There’s a cake in front of me.
我的面前有一个蛋糕
Here’s my friends singing,
我的朋友们唱着歌
my mom leading them in that goofy song.
我母亲正领着他们唱那首傻乎乎的歌
There’s my sister just swinging
我的妹妹在荡秋千
and smiling right next to me.
对着旁边的我微笑
It makes you wonder, did I love?
这让我思考 我爱过吗
Did I love openly?
我毫无保留地
And honestly?
忠贞不渝地
And completely?
彻彻底底地爱过吗
Or did I hold back cause that one time I got hurt?
还是我因为受伤了一次就犹豫着不敢去爱了
Just as I was about to pass out I notice a glint,
就在我快要昏倒的时候我看到了一丝闪光
like a sparkle, something shiny,
像火花一样闪闪发亮
a reflection in the blood going off the hood of the car.
由汽车引擎盖上的鲜血反射出来
It made me look up.
我不禁抬起头
And there was this bright, big, beautiful moon that night.
看到夜空中那晚的月亮硕大 明亮又美丽
and I just immediately felt this connection.
我突然之间感知到了某种联系
Like I knew I was going to be okay.
让我知道我会安然无恙
I felt like the big guy upstairs reached down to me
我感知到天上的神明向我俯身
and handed me life’s golden ticket.
递给我一张人生的金色门票
He reached down and said,”Here you go kid,
他伸出手对我说“拿着吧孩子
“you’re still alive, you can still love and matter,
你还活着 你还能去爱 你依然重要
“but now you know the clock is ticking.”
但你要明白光阴在一点一滴流逝”
Mortality motivation.
有限生命的动力
I got it as a 19 year old kid.
那是我19岁那年领悟到的
People say why are you so successful?
人们问我为什么那么成功
I’m like, I got mortality motivation when I was 19.
我说 我可是19岁时就懂得为有限的生命奋斗了
That’s a blessing.
这是一份恩典
Most people don’t get that until their 60.
大多数人60岁时才明白这个道理
Don’t worry, Kevin and I, we both survived.
大家别担心 我和凯文现在都活得好好的
See I’m still here, hee, it’s okay. I made it!
你们看 我活生生地站在这儿 我挺过来了
But the one thing that I took away from that entire thing
但是整起事故中让我记忆深刻的一件事
was that moment and those questions.
就是那个醒悟的瞬间和那些扪心自问
Cause I remembered them, and I thought about them.
因为这些疑问让我刻骨铭心 也让我思考了许久
as I was healing, I was like, what was that about?
我在复原的过程中心想 那是怎么回事
Why did I feel so unhappy with that moment?
为什么我会对那一瞬间感到不满呢
cause I thought that, you know, in the last moments of life
因为我以为 在生命的最后一刻
there must be this transcendence that I was not happy,
我在冥冥之中一定会意识到自己不快乐
and I realized it was
我意识到这是
because of how I’d been living my life,
我一直以来的生活方式导致的
and I wasn’t living to my questions.
而我没有为解答这些疑问而活
I knew I got those questions.
我知道我有这些疑问
Did I live? Did I love? Did I matter?
我活着吗?我爱过吗?我重要吗?
As soon as I got that those were the questions
当我意识到 我会在生命终结时
I’m gonna evaluate myself with at the end of a life
用这些问题来评估自己的时候
it gave me the power of what my late mentor Wayne Dyer taught.
我就被赋予了我的导师——已故的韦恩·戴尔所教的力量
The power of intention.
那就是意愿的力量
That breath you just took, feel it.
就是你刚刚那种呼吸 去感受它
(deep breath)
[深呼吸]
What a blessing that is you got that life.
能够拥有生活是何等的恩赐啊
What a blessing it is you got that breath.
能够拥有呼吸是何等的恩赐啊
That means you still got something inside.
这意味着你心里仍有一些冲动
You gotta work for it, you gotta contribute for it,
你会为它工作 为它去做贡献
you gotta give for it, you gotta lead for it,
你会为它给予 你会为它领导
you gotta love for it,
你会为它去爱
because you still have something not just in you.
因为你拥有的这些事情不仅仅在你心里
You’re still here for a reason,
你仍在这里是有原因的
and now you just gotta earn that blessing.
而现在你要去争取这种恩惠

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

19岁经历的一场意外,改变了他的人生轨迹,让我们一起走进那次奇迹,改变自己的人身态度

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小猪猪

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8LPWrbh2Gk

相关推荐