ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样做投资?什么是买房或租房的好时机? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样做投资?什么是买房或租房的好时机?

How To Invest Your Money & When To Buy Or Rent A House: Tai Lopez - Daily Vlog Nov. 5

准备出发了 我和Don Cheadale是
– Getting ready to head, I’m one of the judges
2017罗宾奢华汽车的评审员
with Don Cheadale for the 2017 Robb Report Luxury Car
所以我将驾驶各种炫酷的汽车,这次应该是辆布加迪
so I’m gonna be driving all kinds of cool cars,I think a Bugatti.

[电子声音] 现在要去 Van Nuys 机场
– [Electronic Voice] Starting route to Van Nuys Airport.
乘坐小型喷气机
– Taking the little jet.
飞往卡戴珊着陆点 保罗同样在那里
Kardashian Land, because Paul over there, too.
你不仅想要善于消费
You don’t want to get good at spending
和购物
and consuming on stuff.
你想要知道的是成功的方法
You want to know how do to do it,
但这不应该是生活的目标
but it shouldn’t be you it’s not a life objective,
它更像是一定要去卫生间方便一样
it’s more like having to go to the bathroom, having to pee.
你无法改变
You have to pee.
说到这个
Speaking of that,
Zack刚从洗手间回到那嘛?
did Zack just go back there in the bathroom?
(电子音乐)
[electronic music]
好吧
Alright
看 我刚刚得到了世界大赛门票
Look what I just got, World Series tickets.
希望我们可以及时赶到
Hopefully we can fly out there in time.
(电子音乐)
[electronic music]
你应该怎样投资呢?
How should you invest your money?
我被派去评审2017年
I’m headed to judge the Robb Report 2017
罗博报告中的奢华汽车产品
Luxury Car thing here.
我正要乘坐小型喷气机
taking the little jet and up
我的第二个导师Allan Nation告诉我一件事情
one thing that I was got when my second mentor Allan Nation told me was
永远不要投资任何生锈腐败或贬值的东西
never invest in anything that rusts, rots, or depreciates,
对此我想解释一下
so I want to explain what that means
假设有四种你可以投资的渠道
because there’re four ways that you can spend your money.
他们中只有一种或两种是高收益的
Only one of them, maybe two, is highly advantageous.
还有一种是很糟糕的 最后一种是均衡的 所以
the other one of them’s horrible, and one of them’s neutral, so
好了 你准备好参与其中了吗 Kenna ?
are you ready to load up, Kenna?
所以你会怎样在这四种投资方式里如何选择
So how are the four ways you can spend your money?
只有一种是高效的 两种均衡的
Only one is highly effective, two are neutral,
一种消极的 好了 对于你长期财富来说
and one is negative, okay, for your long-term wealth.
首要的是日常生活的开销
The number one is a daily living expenses.
所以你总是不得不遵循着日常开支来进行消费
So you always have to spend money on daily living expenses.
食物不可缺少
You’re gonna have to buy food,
服装同样也是
you’re gonna have to buy clothing.
根据你的情况 你必须
Ah depending on your situation, you have to
找到一个地方生活还有支付油费
you know, find a place to live and pay for gas
但这不是生活的目标 你并不想善于
so this is not a goal, okay, you don’t want to get good at
消费和购物
spending and consuming on stuff.
你想知道成功的方法 但是它并非如此
You want to know how to do it, but it shouldn’t be you
这不是一个生活的目标 它更像
it’s not a life objective, it’s more like
必须去洗手间方便一样
having to go to the bathroom, having to pee.
你无法改变
You have to pee.
说到这个
Speaking of that,
Zack刚刚从洗手间回来嘛?
did Zack just go back there in the bathroom?
从0km/h到60km/h 阿斯顿马丁 出发 让我们感受一下
Zero to 60, Aston Martin, let’s go, what do we got?
[发动机转动]
[engine revving]
哇!
Whoo!
哇呜!
Wow!
这简直……
That was a …
这台车的轮子太有趣了
It’s a little It’s interesting, the wheel …
它的轮子很小
It’s a little
你不必惊讶
you don’t have to do the Snap,
这很小 怎么描述呢 很松
it’s a little, what’s the word, loose.
我不知道是只有这台车这样还是这个款式的都被设计成这样
I don’t know if it’s this car or it’s designed that way
但是哥们儿 它的速度确实很快
but man, it has some real speed.
百公里起步需要3.8秒
It’s a tad bit slower off the line
与其他的车相比略长
than some of the other cars, 3.8 seconds.
我看到过一个统计数据 大多数人的日常生活费用
So daily living expenses, most people,
超出美国人平均水平$100元之多
I read a statistic, out of $100 the average American spends,
他们超过将近95元 有时候99或100或105元
they spend almost 95 of it, in some cases 99 or 100
那就意味着他们在日常开销上负债了
or 105, meaning they go into debt on living expenses.
如果你负债了 那么就有大麻烦了
Why you If you do that, you’re in massive trouble.
如果你没有长期的资金来源
There’s no long term wealth creation,
你将会十分痛苦
you’ll be on the grind.
你知道的 这是他们应该在学校里就教会我们的
You know, that’s what they should have taught us in schools
但是他们没有
but they didn’t.
一旦我离开中学
I had to learn this from mentors
我必须从我的导师们那里学习
once I got out of high school.
第二是如何进行投资
The second, number two is invest your money
我的导师艾伦 南申曾用泰语告诉我 永远不要在
and my mentor Allan Nation said Tai, never invest your money
会生锈 腐烂和贬值的项目上投资
in things that rust, rot, and depreciate.
他想告诉我的是什么呢?
What did he mean by that? 
比如弗里斯 丹尼斯 欧洲最有钱的人之一
Well, Felix Dennis, one of the richest people in Europe,
他刚去世不久 他创办了格言杂志
he just died recently, he started Maxim magazine
所有的这些报纸和一些其他的东西
and all these newspapers and stuff.
他说 如果一个项目总是变化无常或者是我不会说那个单词的……
He said if it floats, flies, or I won’t say the word,
或者是违法的 不要把你的钱投入到那里
or F’s, don’t put your own money into it.
他说应该租下或出租它
He said lease it or rent it.
因此 投资的定义就是
And so the definition of an investment
你今天以低价买下来一个东西
is things you buy today for here, low,
然后它会涨价 它有增值的潜力
and it goes high and it has the potential.
有时候人们说那么汽车是好的投资产品嘛?
Sometimes people say well are cars good investments?
总体来说 不是的 因为如果你今天买了一台丰田思域
Generally, no, because if you buy a Toyota Civic today,
在你买到手的短时间内 它会很快的产生
the day you drive it off the lot, it instantly plummets
10% 20% 30%的折旧 却不会升值
10 20 30 % in depreciation value and it doesn’t appreciate.
通过买一个像丰田那样品牌的新车
There’s never a time you’re gonna buy a brand new Toyota
然后卖到更高的价格永远是不可能的
or Civic or whatever and sell it for more.
通常 这不会成为收藏者的选择 你懂的
It’s not a collector’s item, sometimes, you know,
像你这种人应该买一个布加迪威龙
someone’s like you should get a Bugatti,
这会是一个体面的投资
that could be a decent investment.
体面的 不是疯狂的
That’s decent, not amazing.
投资汽车十分常见
Cars are generally not amazing investments,
但是它需要有增值的潜力
but it has a potential.
你用一千五百万买了一台布加迪威龙
You buy a Bugatti for one point five
然后它涨到了二千万
and some of them are up to two million
并且你还开过它 这就是增值
and you got to drive it, so that’s appreciation.
注意这个按钮  你可以使用它关闭和打开劳斯莱斯顶棚
Check this out, you can close or open the Rolls Royce Dawn
当你在25km/h时 我已经从25km/h加速到
while you’re going 25, I’m going 25 miles an hour 
30km/h了 这是一个令人兴奋的速度
up to 30 miles an hour, that’s a dope feature.
检查一下 出发 顶棚已经关上了 嘣
Check that out, here we go, we’re closed up, boom.
让我们听听发动机的声音
Let’s hear these engine sounds.
[发动机加速]
[engine revs]
听到了它核心的声音
Got that core sound to it.
蓝色显示器亮了 我喜欢它的卫星导航系统
Blue up,  I like the GPS is built right into the dash
那相当不错
which is kind of nice.
我飞到了汽车和车主的2017年罗博报告的现场之一
I flew in to one of the Robb Report 2017
他们正在汇报他们正在做什么
Car and Driver, their report that they’re doing.
我正在检查所有的新车
I’m checking out all the new cars
明天我将驾驶他们
I’m gonna be driving tomorrow.
保时捷9-11 涡轮发动机型号 20-17
Porsche 9-11 Turbo 20-17.
看看那台兰博基尼 Huracan
Check out the Lambo Huracan.
我喜欢这个座位的颜色 看这个
I love the seat color, look at this.
这是可以改变的
And this is the convertible.
在这里那是一辆看起来很漂亮的车
That’s a nice looking car right there.
第三 你可以租借东西
Number three, you can lease things
第四 你也可以对外出租
and number four is you can rent them.
租借和出租 我称之为稳健的选择
Leasing and renting is what I call neutral ways to spend your money.
它们在大多数情况下不好不坏
They’re not good or bad, in most cases,
特别是当你在税务问题上遵循一个
especially if you follow the advice of a good CPA
好的注册会计师的意见的时候
for tax reasons.
所以有一些东西 就像蕾哈娜和德雷克
So there’s some things that’s like Rihanna and Drake,
他们在卡拉巴萨斯的那些房子
those houses that they have in Calabassas,
大多数都是出租或出售的
a lot of them are leased or rented.
迈克尔 杰克逊过去一度租房子住 为什么呢?
Michael Jackson used to rent a house at one point, why?
因为他曾一直投资他的音乐事业
Because he was investing in his career, in his music,
这有更大的机会给他带来更大的回报
which had a much higher chance of high level returns.
看起来我们将在这里着陆
Looks like we’re getting ready to land here.
所以 租用和出租 有时如果你在经商时运用它
So renting and leasing and sometimes if you run it
如果你是一个企业家
though your business, if you’re an entrepenuer,
有时候它更有优势
sometimes it’s more advantagoues,
这就是弗里斯 丹尼斯曾说的话
and that’s what Felix Dennis was saying.
如果它变化无常或者是违法的 那就租用它
If it floats, flies, or F’s, rent it, lease it,
不要买下来 因为那会使你的资金
don’t buy it because then you’re tying up your money,
你的主要精力投注到一些
you’re tying up your capital in things
不会增值的项目上
that have no chance of going up.
这里有喷气机 有时候 你懂的 我选择直升机
This jet here, sometimes, you know, I take a helicopter.
你不必想要拥有自己的直升机或者喷气机
You don’t necissarily want to own a helicopter or a jet.
让其他人购买 承受贬值
Let someone else own it and have the depriciation,
而你只是在需要的时候租用它
you just use it and have when you need it.
这就是租借和出租的意义
That were renting and leasing
你知道 我有许多房产和汽车
You know, I have houses, I have cars.
有时候我会买下来 有时候我会租用或出租它们
Sometimes I’ll buy and sometimes I’ll rent or lease them,
取决于
It just depends.
当房地产泡沫出现的时候
There’s the time that you don’t want to buy a house,
你并不想买房
It’s when it’s in a real estate bubble.
如果你认为这是泡沫经济你将会以高价买入
If you think it’s a bubble, you’re gonna buy high
之后在你没有足够的耐心长期持有这件东西的情况下
and then sell low if you don’t have time
你将只能以低价卖出
to hold on to it long enough.
在2008年的时候有些人就这样破产了
Some people did in 2008 and went broke.
所以有些时候 租房子是很有优势的
So there are times when renting is very advangatous,
你必须仔细考量
you just have to use your calculator.
你基本的依据在于抵押和出租之间的
You basically just look at the fair market value
公平市场价值
of a mortgage versus a rent.
在你通过要素进行评估后
You factor in an appreciation factor,
你推测房地产的真正价值还有增长的空间
a projection that you think real estate’s gonna go up,
百分之三 百分之六
three perncent, six percent, what not…
或者如果它下降 然后继续你的评估
Or if it’s gonna go down, and then you make your assessment
无论是购买 出租还是租用
whether it’s a buy or a lease or a rent.
有些人只是告诉你 如果你不买
Some people just tell you oh if you don’t buy it,
你就浪费了这么多钱
you don’ thave that much money. No, smart people
那并不正确 那些聪明的人 那些世界上最富有的人
some of the wealthiest people
像我说的 Felix Dennis Rihanna Drake
on the world, like I said, Felix Dennis, Rihanna, Drake.
你难道认为他们没有买栋房子的钱?
You think they don’t have money to buy a house?
不 他们通常认为他们的钱
No, but they sometimes realize their money
可以在更高收益的项目上进行投资
is better invested in higher yielding,
高于ROI 和IRR的项目
higher ROI and IRR investments.
在2017年的罗博报告里 这一年的车都如何?
Robb Report 2017, what’s the car of the year?
我是个评定者
I’m a judge.
我会同麦克拉伦公司的人一起工作
I’m starting out with a McLaren.
当地的警察局
The police depatment was here,
给予了我们专属的金属牌照
they gave us our own special license plate.
蓝色的牌子上面写着罗博报告
It’s a blue Robb Report.
他们给了我们一个特权 所以有点令人激动
They’re giving us an exception, so it’s kind of exciting.
车里见
See you in the car.
除了这台车 我还开过许多高速汽车
So this car, I’ve driven a lot of fast cars,
我有一辆兰博基尼 劳斯莱斯 法拉利 玛莎拉蒂
I’ve got a Lamborghini, Rolls, Ferrari, Maserati.
那台玛莎拉蒂的车内同
The McLaren feels like it’s not as loud inside
兰博基尼一样安静
as a Lamborghini
而且我觉得甚至更安静
and it’s even quieter, I’d say,
我有一台法拉利458spider 这比它还要安静
I have a 458 Spider, it’s quieter than that.
它几乎有电动汽车的感觉
So it almost has the feel of like an electric car
甚至更好
but better.
它多了一点法拉利流畅的感觉
A little more Ferrari smooth feel,
你可以感受到这里的开关 它真的很安静
you can feel the pickup here, it’s real quiet.
这就是这辆车的优点
That’s the nice thing about this car,
它不仅安静 而且对车身的曲线做了很好的处理
it’s very quiet and it handles well around curves,
它很优秀 车身的曲线处理的很好 朋友
it’s got a great, it’s a good car on the curves, man.
看起来目前正在陆地上飞行 我们刚刚飞过
Looks like we’re about to land, we just passed
这里的金门大桥
the Golden Gate Bridge out here.
我们将飞往旧金山 实际上是去纳帕
We’re headed to San Fran, we’re actually headed to Napa.
我们要去哪个机场?
Which airport are we going to?
索诺玛县机场
– [Woman] Sonoma.
索诺玛县 美酒王国
– Sonoma, wine country.
作为一名汽车评估员 我和Don Cheatle
I’m a judge for the car, me and Don Cheatle
负责对2017年罗博报告上的车和驾驶员做出评估
for the Robb Report 2017 Car and Driver Report
所以 我们将为最好的车进行排名
so we’ll be ranking what cars are the best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

飞雪北疆

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqR6TXQ0yM

相关推荐