ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何投资自己的第一桶金? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何投资自己的第一桶金?

How to Invest: Invest Your First $1000

规则
Rule
嗨 大家好 我是《股票投资一号法则》的作者菲尔•汤恩
Hi, you guys, I’m Phil Town from Rule One Investing.
今天我们探讨的事情相当重要
And I wanna talk to you today about something that pretty important.
我们身边存在着很多问题
You know, we get a lot of questions around.
(比如)如果我没有本金该如何投资
What should I do if I don’t basically have any money to invest?
如果我只有1000元呢?
What do I do if I only have 1000 bucks?
这1000美元
Is it worth it to begin investing
值得我去投资吗?
if all I have is 1000 dollars?
我是应该等有了更多钱再去投资
Should I wait until I have more money saved
还是现在就开始呢?
or just jump in?
好吧 我的答案是
Okay, so I think the answer is that
我认为你遗漏了一些信息
that you’re missing a piece of information.
这不是何时投入或只有1000元的问题
It’s not about jumping in or the 1000 bucks,
也不是要攒更多的钱
it’s not about saving more money,
有了更多钱随后再投入的问题
so you have more money and jump in with later.
而是要认识到
It’s about recognizing that
生活中没有人教过你如何做好投资
nobody in your life has ever taught you how to invest well.
也许在你的生活中
There’s been nobody in your life
没有人赚过大钱
who’s ever made a lot of money probably.
我是说 我就是这样子的 在我的生活中
I mean, certainly that my case, I had no one in my life
没有人能告诉我该如何投资
who can tell me how you go about actually investing money.
在这里我会告诉大家一些
And so, I’m gonna tell you guys something really important here.
我认为你需要知道的事情
I think that you need to know.
你要好好考虑考虑 和那些
That you should think seriously about joining and extending family of people
懂得如何正确投资
who do know how to invest properly,
或者那些85年来已经赚了几十亿美元的人接触了
and who’ve been making billions of dollars for 85 years.
我们管这叫做第一统治家族 或者统治者家族
We call this family the Rule 1 Family or the Ruler Family.
沃伦巴菲特是这个家族里排名第一的叔叔
Warren Buffett is the No.1 uncle in the family.
沃伦叔叔教我们如何正确投资
Uncle Warren has been trying to teach us proper investing now
已有五十年了
for about 50 years.
每年
And every single year,
沃伦叔叔会出来并且给
Uncle Warren goes out and writes a letter to us,
家族里所有其他人写一封
all of the other rest of the people in the family.
关于投资的最佳方法的信
About the best way to invest,
网上加起来一共有40年的信
there’s 40 some years of these letters stacked up online.
你可以就此开启学习之路
You can start your education right there,
就通过阅读沃伦叔叔说的话
with just reading what Uncle Warren had to say.
去Google搜索一下沃伦•巴菲特还有信
Just go Google Warren Buffett and your letters,
那儿埋藏着投资信息的宝藏
and there’s a treasure trove of investing information there.
另一件你可以做的事情是
Now the other thing you can do
拜读其他叔叔写的书
is read some of the books these other uncles wrote, right?
莫尼斯•帕特莱叔叔
Uncle Mohnish Pabrai is…
莫尼斯是世界上数一数二的投资者
Mohnish is one of the best investors in the world.
他掌管着十亿美元
He’s managing a billion dollars
他写了一本书叫做《憨夺型投资者》
and he wrote a book called Dhandho Investor,
讲述的是如何在钱不多的情况下正确投资
which is how you start with a very small amount of money properly,
并且通过长期投资战略让资金增长
and grow it by great long-term investing strategies
这也是帕特尔家族出名的原因
that the Patel Family made famous.
帕特尔家族开始在美国打拼的时候几乎没有多少本金
The Patel Family started in America with almost no money.
但40年后的今天
And today 40 years later,
他们在美国拥有40%的酒店
they have 40% of the hotels in America that they own.
所以投资和本金无关
So it’s not about the money,
这关乎知识
it’s about the knowledge.
另一个推荐给你们的是Guy Spier叔叔
Another one I can suggest to you is Uncle Guy Spier
他写了一本书叫《价值投资者的教育》
wrote a great book called The Education of a Value Investor.
这是一本现象级的书 你可以读一下
That is phenomenal, and you need to read that,
他写的整本书都在教你
he’s…he’s written an entire book to teach you
如何正确投资 无论你从1000美元还是100万开始
how to properly invest, whether you are starting with 1,000 dollars or a million.
我也写了一些书
And I wrote a couple of books,
它们都是在《纽约时报》
both of them are New York Times No.1 best sellers,
排名第一的畅销书
Rule No.1 and Payback Time.
同时 我会试着展示给你们看
And I also, I’m trying to show you
这30年来我所学的东西
what I’ve learned over these 30 years.
在家族惯例中
In this tradition of this family,
就是我们所谓的统治者家族
that we called the ruler family.
那么在我们开始思考用1000元做投资之前
So before we start thinking about cranking it up with 1000 bucks,
首先要思考的是
the first thing we gotta think about is,
我怎么了解正确投资的知识?
how do I get the knowledge I need to do it right?
我应该把钱投在哪里来获得最大化回报?
Where should I invest my money to maximise my return?
除了用少数钱投资的情形外
Are there any other places I should invest money besides stocks
还有其它可以投资的领域吗?
if I’m starting with a lower amount?
那么 我觉得关键在于知道
Well, I think the key thing to understand is that
我们用于投资的钱产生收益了
we make money on our investment capital.
如果我们以一个合算的价格谈了一个很棒的生意
If we’re buying wonderful businesses, and we buy them on sale.
然后当我们确定我们有足够的资金后
And we make the money when we’re certain
我们就有了我们认为我们该有的
that we have what we think we have.
查理•芒格说过 在投资时主要有四件你需要关注的事
Charlie Munger says that there’re basically 4 things you gotta focus on.
第一 确信你足够了解
No.1: be sure you’re capable
你即将投资的生意
of understanding the business you’re getting into.
第二 确信
No.2: be sure that
这个生意有所谓的护城河的东西
this business has this thing that we call it a moat,
就是它有一些注入生意本身的内在特质
that it has some intrinsic characteristics built into the business itself,
比如铁轨是铁路的一部分
like railroad tracks are a part of a railroad.
一些深深嵌入生意里的 能够帮助它们抵御竞争的事
Something deeply embedded in it that protects them from competition.
同时确保管理团队里的成员是有价值的
Also make sure that the management team are people who share your values
正直的 有才的
that they have integrity, that they’re talented.
然后最终
And finally you gotta, you just,
你不可以为某样东西不断地投钱
you can’t pay an infinite amount of money for something.
你得为了出售而持有一部分流动资金
You have to buy it on sale.
我们把它称为安全边际采购
We call that a marginal-safety-purchase price.
那么 你如何通过投资
So, you know, how do you invest your money
让收益最大化呢?
to maximize your return?
很明显 你用5美元买了价值10美元的东西
Obviously, you buy $10 bills for $5.
并能一直这么操作
And you do it over and over and over again.
有时我们会用这种方法买公司
We buy companies sometimes we get them for, let’s say,
公司原值是45美元 然后某件事发生了
the company is originally 45 dollars and then something happens
我们称之为事件以便理解
that we call an event that we can understand.
我们可以在市场上用15美元买到那家公司
We can buy that company in the market for 15 dollars,
然后一年后
and you know a year later,
价格回升到30 40或50
it’s back to 30 or 40 or 50.
这是最好的情况
This is the best way.
我意思并不是这些回报是常态
I’m not saying these returns are normal, okay?
让我们实事求是
Let’s ge…Let’s get our feet on the ground,
一个不错的年回报率是15%
a great rate of return would be 15% a year.
所以你得开始思考
So you have to start thinking,
我现在以很少的本钱起步
“Okay, I’m starting with a very little money,
我一年可以赚15% 如果我操作得非常好 我会赚25%
I’m making 15%. If I’m doing really good, I’m making 25%.
如果我大发了一笔财
You know, if I’m just killing it,
我可能会赚40%
I might be making 40%.
你想想看沃伦巴菲特
You think it about Warren Buffett
这几年来年收益是50%
was making 50% a year for several years, you know.
而且他说他可以在今天只有100万美元的情况下也轻松赚到这么多钱
And he says that he could easily do that today with a million dollars.
那么 用1200亿美元赚相同比例的钱就更难了
So, a lot harder to do it with 120 billion.
所以投资真的和你起步的本钱无关
So it’s really not about the amount you’re starting with,
这取决于你使用的策略
it’s about the strategy you’re using.
策略会让资金随着时间持续增长
That’s going to continue to grow that pile over time.
这就是我想传授给各位的东西
And that’s what we wanna teach you guys.
用一小笔钱投资的战略和
Is the strategy for investing the same
用一大笔钱投资的战略是一样的吗
with a smaller amount of money as it is for a larger one?
好吧 当我们用真的很小的一笔钱起步时
Ok, so, when we start with the really smaller amount of money,
我得说其实战略是非常不一样的
I have to say that the strategy is actually pretty different.
我插一段题外话
I’m gonna…I’m gonna…I’m gonna come off the storyline here a little bit,
告诉你 为什么当你用不同数量的钱起步时
and just tell you that, it’s actually pretty different
采用的战略其实是非常不同的
when you’re starting with a small amount of money.
额 我经常对学生说
Em…I mentioned that, to our students that
你们应该读莫尼斯•帕特莱写的
you should read a book by Mohnish Pabrai.
一本叫做《憨夺型投资者》的书
It’s called the Dhandho Investor, D-H-A-N-D-O.
这是一本关于帕特尔家族是如何在酒店行业发大财的书
It’s…It’s a book about how the Patel Family built their hotel fortune.
这个家族名下拥有美国40%的酒店
They owned 40% of the hotels in America.
20世纪60年代早期一位家族成员在美国
And with one family member in America in the early 1960s,
用大概10000美元的本金起步并且发了大财
they started with like $10,000 and built that fortune.
关键在于他们知道自己只用一小笔钱起步
The key was that they knew they were starting with a small amount of money
如果赔了 还有机会翻身
that if they lost it, they could replace it.
所以我的回答是 总的来说
So here’s my answer, that in general,
投资策论都是一样的
our investing strategy is always the same.
好吧 千篇一律
Okay, it’s always the same.
但是当我们用一小笔钱起步时
But when we’re starting with a small amount of money,
我们会变得更加激进
we’re going to be more aggressive.
因为如果亏本了
Because if we lose it,
我们总是可以重头再来
we could always go back
奋斗个2到3年然后把钱赚回来 对吧?
and work for 2 or 3 years and earn it back. Right?
我意思是 亏5000美元
I mean, if you lose $5,000,
然后赚回本 比亏5百万美元
it’s a lot har…easier to replace it
赚回本更容易
than if you lose $5,000,000.
那么我们从一小笔钱起步吧
So we gonna start with a small amount of money.
我们得做激进一点的投资
We gonna do some a little bit more aggressive investing.
我们得冒一点可能之前没有冒过的险
We gonna take a few chances that we might not have taken,
如果我们用一大笔钱起步
if we’re working with a large amount of money.
那么就有点不一样了
So yeah, it’s a little bit different.
各位一定要记住 就像巴菲特说的
Remember you guys, just like Buffett says,
“风险来源于你对所做之事的无知”
“Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” Ok?
所以如果你没有看过我其它的
So if you haven’t seen any of my other videos
关于如何掌控财务的视频
about how to take control of your finances,
赶紧去看看吧
you know, get a grip on it.
然后开始投资
And then starting investing
理解投资和赌博 或者说投机的区别
and understanding the difference between investing and gambling, or speculating,
然后仔细想一想
then take a look.
如果各位想听听我的评论
So now you guys are loved to hear from me.
我会在下面的评论区回答
So answer this question down in the comments below.
你是否还在犹豫要不要开始投资
Have you ever held yourself back from beginning to invest
因为你很害怕 很恐惧
because you’re afraid, because of fear?
我意思是要么害怕亏本
I mean fear either losing money
要么没有足够的本金去赚钱
or not having enough money to make any real profits?
那何必呢?
So why bother?
畅所欲言吧 在下方评论
Fire away, put some comments down below,
我肯定会来看一下你们的回答的
and…er…and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
如果各位喜欢这个视频
So you guys if enjoyed this video,
如果你觉得这个视频
you…you kind of feel it was valuable
可以教你更多投资的东西
in teaching you more about investing,
那么订阅我的频道吧 并且和你的朋友
then subscribe to my channel and share the video with your friends
或者其他可能受益的人分享这个视频
or anybody else who might benefit from this information.
我们正在开启一场革命 并且需要你们的帮助
We’re out here to do a revolution. We need your help.
顺便提一下 为了学习更多关于如何投资的东西
And by the way, to learn more about how to start investing,
下载我的免费快速开启指南吧 它很好用
just download my free quick start guide. It’s awesome.
点击屏幕上或者简述里的链接就好了
Just by clicking the link on the screen or in the description.
感谢收看 各位 现在开始投资吧
So thanks for watching, you guys, now, go play.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想要投资,却因为自己是小白而不知如何下手?那么快来看看这个视频吧,相信你会有所收获的。

听录译者

桂花姑娘

翻译译者

浅茗

审核员

审核员

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgsMp1hflrM

相关推荐