ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

职场自我介绍的最佳方式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

职场自我介绍的最佳方式

How to Introduce Yourself Professionally

It can be extremely intimidating introducing yourself
在职场上做自我介绍
in a professional setting.
可能会让你感到非常紧张胆怯
We all want to make a really good first impression.
我们都希望能给人留下非常好的第一印象
In this video, I’m gonna give you some tips
在这个视频中 我会给你一些小建议
to making you introduce yourself professionally at breeze.
让你轻而易举地做专业的自我介绍
One of the key ways to make yourself more professional
让你显得更专业的关键之一
is to wow your boss!
就是要惊艳你的老板!
Stay tuned to the end of this video
想知道怎么做到这一点
because I have something really cool for you
那就请看完这个视频
which is a really great guide on how to do just that.
都是干货哦
Hi, if you’re new here, welcome.
嗨 如果你是新来的 欢迎你
My name is Adriana Girdler
我叫Adriana Girdler
and I’m a business productivity specialist.
一名商业效率专家
Having a very clear concise professional introduction
能立即说出一套简洁明了的专业自我介绍
that you can say right away is important.
是非常重要的
As a professional meeting facilitator
在我做专业会议引导员的生涯里
I have seen my fair share of really bad intros
见过太多惨不忍睹的介绍
So, let ‘s get started on how you can have
闲话少叙 马上进入今天的主题
a super professional introduction.
怎样专业地介绍自己
Be a person, not a machine.
自然 随和 别像机器人一样
Sometimes in business with introduction,
有时 在职场介绍自己时
it is really easy to get nervous
很容易感到紧张
and when we get nervous we become very much,
当我们紧张时 我们会变得像这样
Hi, my name is Mary, I’m from HR.
大家好 我叫玛丽 在人力资源部工作
Now I know we don’t get really like that, that automated.
我知道我们不会这么机械化
But, we get so focused on just that.
但紧张的时候我们只专注于那几句
My name, what do I do, boom, I’m done
我叫什么 我是做什么的 说完了
and I can walk away.
我可以走了
What I want you to do is,
我想让你做的是
I want you to bring something really personal in.
把自己个人的东西展现出来
People really want to know who you are.
对方会想认识真实的你
It’s about connectivity.
这样才能建立起互动关系
That’s part of the introduction because it’s not just the meetings.
那是介绍的一部分 因为这不只是开会
It’s about someone you just met within the organization.
还包括你在公司刚认识的人
It could be a client, could be a supplier, whatever that may be.
可能是客户 供应商 无论那是谁
So, this is what I do
我一般会这样做
Hi, my name is Andriana Girdler,
你好 我叫Andriana Girdler
I’m a professional speaker
我是一名职业发言人
and a business productivity consultant.
和业务效率顾问
I help organizations and people do what they do better.
我的工作是帮助企业和个人提高效率
One thing that I love to share with you is
对了 跟你说个好玩的事
we just got this amazing puppy!
我们刚养了一只特别可爱的小狗
Her name is Yoko and I love her to bits.
它叫Yoko 我实在是太喜欢它了
If you can do something like that, relatable,
如果你也能用类似的方法 建立联系
you’ll be amazed at how many people come up to you afterwards,
你会惊讶地发现 有很多人主动跟你聊天
even just to talk about your new dog,
哪怕只是聊聊你的新狗狗
but what a great way to connect.
但这是很好的打开局面的办法
How do you introduce yourself in a professional setting?
你在职场该如何自我介绍呢?
Let me know in the comments below,
欢迎在下面留言
I’d love to meet you.
我很想知道你的故事
Focus on the other person.
专注于对方
What do I mean by that in an introduction?
这跟自我介绍有什么关系呢?
Well, let me tell you.
让我来告诉你
It is really really easy that when we get nervous,
我们在紧张的时候很容易犯这样的错误
we give our introduction and we continue,
我们开始介绍自己 然后喋喋不休
we don’t even ask about the other person.
甚至不跟对方互动
So what I’d like for you to do is,
所以我希望你做的是
as you’re giving an introduction,
用简短轻快的语气
be short and sweet,
做出你的自我介绍
do something personal and then afterwards, stop!
聊点个人的事 然后停下来
Ask a question to the person that you’re speaking to.
对正在与之说话的人提个问题
Say,”So, how are you?”
比如说 “你好 很高兴认识你“
“Can you tell me a little bit about you?”
“能稍微介绍下你自己吗?”
You’ll be amazed, that’s just that two-way conversation,
虽然只是简单的互动对话
how it really opens up conversation.
但是话题就这样自然的展开了
Because I’m sure you can recall times
因为我相信你也遇到过这样的情形
when someone introduced themselves to you,
在别人跟你做自我介绍的时候
and they just continue to talk
他们只是不停地说
and didn’t even ask anything about you.
却什么都没有问你
How did you feel?
你的感受如何?
Probably like, “hmm!”
是不是觉得 “哼!”
“didn’t even want to know anything about me.”
“对我一丁点儿兴趣都没有”
Not a great feeling. So don’t go down that road.
很不爽吧? 所以尽量避免这种情况
Trust that you are enough.
保持自信
When we’re introducing ourselves sometimes to someone for the very first time,
有时 在向初次见面的人介绍自己的时候
they may be really high up.
他们可能是高层领导
We want to impress the heck out of them
我们想给对方留下最深刻的印象
because they’re really important.
因为他们很重要
So, what do we do? We rattle off our CV.
那么我们怎么做?我们赶紧背简历
Well, they don’t want to hear about your resume.
但他们感兴趣的并不是你的简历
That’s just that, it’s what you’re doing,
简历只是简历 只包括你做什么
That’s not the point of the introduction.
那不是自我介绍的重点
It’s to get a connection.
而是建立社交关系
So, don’t worry about that.
所以别太在意简历的内容
Trust that you’re enough.
要对自己有信心
Have a conversation, explain who you are,
跟别人聊聊天 讲讲你自己
explain how you’re gonna be helping out,
说说你将如果效力
but don’t rattle off everything.
但千万别喋喋不休
You know how you impress people?
你知道该如何让人印象深刻吗?
Not with the introduction of your CV,
并不是你的工作简历
but you impress them by actually doing work
而是你的实际工作
and accomplishing things, and being accountable.
工作完成度和责任心
I have some really great videos on that, so, check it out.
关于这点 我有很好的视频 敬请收看
For sure, trust in yourself.
总之 一定要自信!
Remember your business cards.
随身带名片
“What?”
“啥玩意?”
“What’s a business card?”
“名片是什么?”
For your younger generation out there,
现在的年轻人
you’re probably going, “what the heck?”
可能会问了 “名片是个什么鬼?”
“People don’t do business cards!”
“早就没人用名片了!”
You will be surprised, business cards are still relevant.
信不信由你 名片依然是有意义的
In fact, a lot of people who are more senior up,
事实上 很多高管
actually still use business cards.
还是在使用名片
It’s kind of part of the culture.
交换名片是商业文化的一部分
You introduce yourselves, you hand each other your business cards,
握手寒暄 交换名片
and then, by the way, it’s a great way to have all the contact information.
而且 顺便说下 这是收集所有联络信息的好办法
Now, I’m not saying it’s just about business cards.
我也并不是说 交换名片是唯一的方式
It is really good to have a set
如果你需要见的人很多
if you’re being introduced to a lot of people.
有名片还是非常方便的
But there’s other things like LinkedIn and LinkedIn apps
但也有其他的渠道 像领英网和领英软件
where you can actually swap information with people,
你可以在这里跟其他人互换信息
and you can hook up with them on LinkedIn,
取得联系也很方便
which is another way to get that information.
这些渠道也是很有效的
Highly recommend you do those things, ASAP,
强烈建议你每次都第一时间
when you meet somebody.
跟对方交换联系方式
But here’s a little trick and technique
这有一个小窍门
that I do with a business card,
是关于我如何处理名片的
because I do both, by the way,
顺便说下 领英网和名片我都在用
is when I do get a business card,
当我收到名片时
on the back, immediately, I put the date
我会立即在名片背后备注日期
and how I met that person
我如何与这个人见面的
and anything of special note and interest.
以及任何特别的备注和兴趣
Because it allows for me to remember them,
这样即便过去8个月的时间
particularly eight months down the road,
我仍能想起他们
when I find their business card, and I’m like,
我不致于什么都想不起来
“where was that again?”
“是在哪见到的来着?”
So whether you use a business card or electronic version of some sort,
所以不论你用传统名片还是电子版的
ensure that at the end of the day,
确保在一天结束前
you put all that critical information in there.
把关键信息备注进去
So that, down the road, you can revisit it
日后查阅时
and spark your memory as to where you met that person.
就可以激发你的记忆力 好似情景再现了
Now that you know how to introduce yourself professionally
学习完如何专业地介绍自己
and that people are gonna remember you.
下一步我们要做的事
I want you to wow your boss.
是让你的老板对你刮目相看
Take a look at this amazing download
点击下方的视频链接
that you can get by going to the linkbelow.
就能看到这篇精彩内容
Please like this video, subscribe to my channel
喜欢我的视频请点赞订阅
and share it with all the professionals at you know.
推荐给你的职场伙伴
I would love to hear your introduction.
分享你的自我介绍
Please write it in the comment below.
请在下方评论区留言
See you later!
下次再见!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在职场中一份专业的自我介绍可以帮助你脱颖而出。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

綝飛

审核员

审核员CS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3gERqaaXZk

相关推荐