未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

英文面试4

How to Interview for a Job in American English, part 4/5

为了新工作参加面试
You’re hired! Two words everyone likes to hear.
每个人都想听到 你被录用了这样的话
But before we hear these words comes the interview!
今天的视频是系列的第四部分
Today’s video is part four in a series
这个系列是关于准备工作面试
that’s all about preparing for a job interview.
瑞秋的英语——美式英语发音指导
[whistle]
总共五个部分 这个视频是第四个部分
This is part four of a five part series
关于准备面试
on preparing for an interview.
为了新工作参加面试
Interviewing for a new job
可能会产生巨大压力和焦虑
can be a huge source of stress and anxiety.
并且如果你的这次面试
And if you’re interviewing for a job
不是用母语
in a non-native language,
产生的压力会更大
the stress can be even higher.
在这个视频中 你会看到我面试一份工作
In this video, you will see me interview for a job.
通过这次面试 我们将会讨论
Throught the interview, we will discuss
一些常见的问题
some of the most common questions
以及怎样去回答它们
and how to answer them.
你也将学习一些基础信息
You will also learn some basic information
来帮助你对这些问题构筑你的答案
to get you started creating your own answers to these questions.
让我们从上个视频结束的地方开始吧
Let’s pick up where we left off in the previous video.
你认为你五年后会是什么样子?
Where do you see youself in 5 years?
常见问题:你认为你五年后会是什么样子?
Common question: where do you see yourself in 5 years?
这是一个分享你未来目标的机会
This is the chance to share your goals for the future.
你想证明你清楚什么
You want to demostrate that you understand
在一定时间段内是现实可行的
what is realistically achievable over certain period of time.
你也将会用这个答案
You’ll also be letting the interviewer really know
让面试官知道你多么的雄心壮志
how ambitious you are with this answer.
如果你压根就没有想过这个问题
If you haven’t thought about this question at all,
在面试之前
it can be a great idea
想想如何回答这个问题会是个好主意
to think about this before your interview.
也要去想想如何去回答两个变体问题
Also think about answers to two variations,
你一年内对自己有什么规划?
where do you see yourself in one year?
你十年内对自己有什么规划?
where do you see yourself in ten years?
你可以从这个句式开始回复
You start these responses by saying:
在五年内 我希望能够……
In five years, I would like to be…
练习的时候大声回答 就像在面试一样
Practicing answering these questions out loud as your prepare for an interview.
如果你只是想一想答案
If you only practice answers in your head,
那当你和面试官在一个房间
it will be much more stressful
而你又是第一次大声回答的时候
when you’re in the room with the interviewer,
一定会更有压力
speaking out loud for the first time.
你可以录音 然后进行自我批评
Record youself. Critic your own speech
有哪些地方没说明白?怎样说明白?
What was unclear? How could you clarify?
或者类似的简明想法
Or same what concisely your thoughts
你认为你在五年后会是什么样子?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
正如前面提到的 我注重个人成长和提高
As I mentioned before, I am interested in growth
在五年内我想要成为
In five years I would like to be part of
在稳定持久基础上开展业务的公司的一员
a company growing its business on a regular and constant basis.
我想要成为一名副主管
I’d like to be in a vice president position
专注于研发部门
with a focus on development
我知道这将会招来很大的非议
And well I know that that would require much more public speaking
我已经对这五年做好了准备
In five years, I plan on being ready for it.
好的 我已了解想知道的一切
Okay! Well i have everything i need.
那你对我们公司或者这个职位
But do you have any questions for me
有什么要问我的吗?
about the company or the position?
常见问题:你有什么问题要问我吗?
Common question: Do you have any questions for me?
目前为止 面试探讨了
So far, the interview has been about
你是否适合这个公司
whether or not you will be a good fit for the company
会有这个问题:你还有什么问题想问吗?
With the question: do you have any questions for me?
这次轮到你去发现这个公司
it’s your turn to find out if the company
是否适合你
is a good fit for you.
你问的问题也将展示出
The questions you ask will also show
你有多了解他们公司的优势
how well you know their company
和关于这个职位的要求
and the requirements of the position.
在面试之前 写下你想问的任何
Before the interview, write down any questions you have
关于这个职位 这个公司
about the position, the company
或者是工作环境的问题
or the work environment.
然后大声的练习这些问题
Then practice these questions out loud.
你可能不需要问所有的问题
Chances are you won’t need to ask all of them.
有些在面试的前半部分已经得到答案
Some might be answered during the earlier parts of the interview.
好的 我了解到我需要的了
Okay, I have everything I need.
那么你还有问题要问我吗
But do you have any questions for me
关于公司或者这个职位?
about the company or the position?
是的 想象一下你在回顾
Yes. Imagine you are looking back
在这一年录用的决定
on this hiring decision in a year.
你录用的这个人超出了你的期望
The person you hired has exceeded your expections.
那她给你留下最深的印象是什么?
What did here she do that impressed you the most?
这是个好问题
It’s a great question.
我认为这一年里这个人加入进来
I think in one year the person would have come in
并且花时间向有经验的
and spend some time learning from the team and people
团队和同事学习
that have been here a while.
然后她/他将会
Then she or he will
开始变得见多识广
begin making changes in a informed way.
这一年里 我希望这个人所在的团队
In one year, I want this person’s team to be
通力合作 运行顺畅
a well-oiled machine.
希望他们互相交流想法
I want them to be belting ideas of each other,
想出新的设计 在开拓新市场上取得进步
coming up with new designs and making headway into new markets.
我受益匪浅 很高兴能得知这些期望
That’s helpful! It’s good to know what the expections are.
你可以告诉我一些关于
Can you tell me a little bit about
我将要与之工作的团队的信息吗
the team that I would be working with.
当然 我相信
Sure. I believe all of them
他们在这个公司工作了不止五年
have been with the company for over five years.
懂得秘诀
Know the ropes.
我想说目前他们有一点挫折
I would say there is a little bit frustration currently.
因为缺少成长
Because of a lack of growth.
这是我们四年里第三次
This will be the third time we brought in
聘请一个新的领导者
a new team leader in four years.
你知道是什么导致这种迅速回退吗?
Do you know what’s causing that kind of rapid turn over?
诚实来说 这最后第三个领导者
Well to be honest, the last three team leaders
是从公司内部录用
have been hired from within the company.
当你在一个环境里待了一段时间
And sometimes it’s hard to think outside the box
就很难跳出固有的模式从环境外思考
when you’ve been inside the box for a while.
我们希望带来一些新的想法和能量
We are hoping to bring in some new ideas and energy
让我们的发展重回正轨
and get our development team back on track.
这很有意义 我真的很感谢
That make sense. I really appreciate that you
您能考虑我对这个职位的申请
considering me for the position.
我想要成为公司的一员 一起完成这目标
I’d love to be part of the company achieving its goals.
非常好!
Very good! Okay! That’s great!
感谢你来面试 很高兴见到你!
Thanks so much for coming in, Rachel. It’s great to meet you.
-我将在三天内给你答复-好的
-I’ll give you a call in next three days.-Sounds good.
-期待你的回复 再次感谢-不用谢
-I look forward to it. Thanks again. -My pleasure.
注意面试结束以后要握手告别
Notice that the interview ends with another hand shake.
你也可以在面试最后
You may have some small talk
和面试官闲聊几句
at the end of the interview as well.
希望在面试的最后
Hopefully, by the end of the interview,
你将越来越舒服
you feel more comfortable
比你刚到达的时候自信
and confident than you did when you arrived.
这个系列只剩下一个视频
There is just one video left in this series.
在那个视频里 我们将讨论
In that video, we’ll talk about things like
肢体语言 幽默和表情
body language, humor and expression.
以及在面试中怎样使用你的优势
And how to use them to your advantage in an interview.
如果你有和面试相关的问题或趣事
If you have interview related questions or stories,
可以在下方评论发表
please post them in the comments below.
我很乐于倾听
I’d love to hear them.
你加了我的邮箱吗?
Are you signed up for my mailing list?
如果加了 你每周将会免费获得
If so, you get free weekly
推送的英文广播和课程
e-mails with english videos and lessons
以及有关美国文化和我个人生活的趣事
as well as stories of American culture and my own life.
点击这里或者描述框加我的邮箱
Click here or in the discription to sign up.
非常感谢你的使用
That’s it. And thanks so much for using.
Rachel的英语
Rachel’s English.
如果你喜欢这个广播 欢迎订阅
If you like this video, be sure to subscribe.
单击此处或者描述框
Either click here or in the description.
但是不要止步与此
But don’t stop there,
要在每天坚持学习美式英语
Keep learning with my American English in Real life playlist,
还有富兰克林电台或一周要闻系列
my Band Franklin playlist or my World of the Week series.
点击我订阅我的频道
Click on me to check out my channel
这里有很多好看的视频
where there are hundreds of great videos.
记得访问我的网页
Don’t forget to visit my website
在这里你可以了解
where you can learn about my
顶级会员资格和网络课程
premier membership and online courses.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍怎样面试

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

哧挞chita

审核员

审核员HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To4IJuHYt94

相关推荐