ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何改善与老板的关系 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何改善与老板的关系

How to improve your relationship with your boss | Career advice | Robert Half Recruitment

如何改善与老板的关系?
How to improve your relationship with your boss?
知道如何进行有效沟通
Knowing how to communicate effectively
已成为在商场上取得成功的关键因素
has become a critical aspect for sucess in the business world.
实际上 你说什么和你怎么说
In fact, what you say and how you say
会树立或是毁掉你在办公室的形象
can make or break your image in the workplace.
如果你想改善与老板的关系
If you want to improve your relationship with your boss,
了解他们更喜欢的沟通方式
understanding how they prefer to communicate
以提供即时的结果
to provide immediate results.
在理想的世界里
In the perfect world,
你和你的领导完全能和平共处
you and your boss would be completely compatible.
你们有相似的性格 共同的目标
You would have similar personalities, common goals,
共享工作交流的方式
shared ways of working communicating.
从不会产生错误传达和误解的状况
There would never be miscommunication or misunderstanding.
你的工作经常会得到称赞
And your work would always be praised.
不幸的是 现实不一定是这样
Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case.
然而 工作还是得继续
Nevertheless, the show must go on
而且要跟经理建立以及保持良好的工作关系
and it’s often up to you
经常取决于你
to establish and maintain a good working relationship with your manager,
你的职业教练也会这么说
you career coach so to speak.
根据一项调查显示
According to a survey,
全球6000名员工
6000 workers worldwide,
几乎十分之九都觉得
nearly nine in ten feel
能扮演好职业教练这一角色的经理
that having a manager who is a good career coach
在他们的整体职业满意度上非常重要
is important in their overall career satisfaction.
三分之二的人表示这会影响他们的工作积极性
And two thirds say it impacts their motivation at work.
为了最大限度地发掘你的事业潜力
In order to maximize your career potential,
这里提供一些策略
Here are some strategies
来帮你建立你与职业教练的良好关系
to help you establish a good relationship with your own career coach.
搞定你的上司
Manage your manager.
老板也是人 这意味着
Bosses are people, too, which means
他们遇到的个人问题和挑战
their subjective problems and challenges
跟我们其他人也是一样的
just like the rest of us.
通过观察和问问题
By observing and asking questions,
你能了解到很多你经理的工作生活信息
you can learn a great deal about your manager’s work life.
如果你能了解到经理每天所面对的压力
If you know the pressure your boss faces each day,
你就能更好的理解他或她的需求以及经历的挫折
you better understand the demands and frustrations he or she faces.
这会让你对你们的工作关系有更多的了解
This will give you added perspective on your working relationship.
把你的上司当作客户来对待
Treat your boss like a client.
你要尽力去了解你的客户
You go out of your way to understand your clients
满足他们的业务需求
and deliver on their business needs.
为什么不对你的经理使用同样的方法呢
Why not try the same approach with your manager
就像对其他客户那样
Like any client,
他或她都有特定的业务需求
he or she has specific business needs
来定义你的优先事项
that should define your priorities
指导你履行自己的职责
and guide you in the performance of your duties.
主动识别
Proactively identify
并提供管理人员希望从你身上获得的东西
and provide what your supervidor requires from you.
经常承担额外的工作
And often to take additional tasks.
那你的经理就能有更多的时间去承担关键性的责任
so that your manager has more time for other critical responsibilities.
你的洞察力和分担会受到赞赏
Your perceptiveness and support will be appreciated.
安排定期检查
Arranged regular progress checks.
不要等到小的问题发展为大的危机
Don’t wait for small problems to develop into big crises.
如果你在项目中遇到困难
Tell your manager promptly,
而团队无法在最后期限前解决
if you encounter difficulties with a project
你要及时告诉经理
where the team isn’t going to meet it at deadline.
另外 提供每周项目进度报告
In addition to providing weekly status reports on projects,
举行季度会议
requests quarterly meetings
来讨论更广泛的问题
to discuss broader issues,
例如 业务改善或增长的机会
such as opportunities for improvement or growth.
有效沟通
Communicate effectively.
于你而言 没有必要和经理
While it is not necessary for you and your manager
成为最好的朋友
to be best friends.
但一定要以更具建设性的方式
You must be able to work together
一起工作
in a contructive manner.
而要达到这个目标的最有效方式是
The best way to achieve this objective
进行有效沟通
is to communicate effectively.
确定你的老板是需要详细的报告
Determine when your boss requires detailed reports,
还是要进行面对面的会议
or face-to-face meetings,
或者一个简短的电子邮件或语音邮件就够了
and when a short email or voicemail massage will suffice.
如果是一对一交流的话
If the communication is one-on-one,
要记住
keep it in mind that
一些工作忙碌的经理不喜欢上门拜访
some busy manager dislike drop-in visits
而是更喜欢提前安排会议
and prefer to schedule meetings in advance.
通过将你的沟通风格调整成为适合你经理的方式
By tailoring your communication style to that of your manager,
你会更好地履行自己的职责
you’re more likely fulfilled your responsibilities
完成你们各自的目标
and meet your respective goals.
确认工作风格
Identify work styles.
根据我们的调查
According to our research,
大多数员工都希望他们的经理能够
most workers prefer for their managers to
为他们的项目提供明确的方向
provide clear directions to complete projects.
而其他人喜欢合作
While others like to collaborate.
有些人则想要在无人监视的情况下做事
and some want to do things on their own with minimal supervision.
找出最适合你和经理一起工作的方式
Identify how you and your manager work best together
会帮助你获得比预期更清晰的理解
will help you gain a more clear understanding of expectations,
能让你更好地完成工作
allowing you to do your best work
或是能让你的经理开心
or keeping your manager happy.
就像两个人之间密切的工作关系一样
As in any close working relationship between two people,
你和你的经理一定会不时地经历一些冲突
you and your manager are bound to experience conflict from time to time.
但通过展现自己的机智 表示尊重和专业精神
But by demontrating tact, respect and professionalism
以及这里给到大家的提示
along with the tips suggested here,
一定能确保达成一种互惠互利的关系
you can ensure a mutually productive rewarding relationships.
获取更多指导和职业建议 请登陆www.roberthalf.com/career-coaching
for more coaching and career advice visit www.roberthalf.com/career-coaching

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

职场中如何跟领导相处可是一门学问 职场小白们来看看吧

听录译者

Nacy廖

翻译译者

Silvia

审核员

HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8vZzOp2C4

相关推荐