ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何自主改善口语能力 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何自主改善口语能力

How to improve your English speaking skills (by yourself)

我认为大家都了解
I think you already know
如果想提升口语
that if you want to improve your English speaking skills, you
你一定要练习 对吧
have to practice, right?
你一定要说出来
You have to speak.
学习语法并不会提升你的口语
Studying grammar will never improve your speaking.
一个人练听力也绝不会
Listening to English alone will never improveyour speaking.
你一定要确确实实说出来
You have to actually speak.
但如果没有人和你说英语呢?
But what if you don’t have someone to talk to in English?
要怎么练习? 没事
How can you practice then? Well,
有一招可以让你
there’s a technique that allows
自己也能学习口语
you to learn to speak English by yourself.
不需要口语伙伴
No speaking partner is required.
这招可以提升你的口语的方方面面 句子结构
This technique can help improve many aspectsof your spoken English: your sentence structure,
语法 词汇量 最重要的是
your grammar, your vocabulary, and most importantly,
你能有效地阐述自己的想法
your ability to express your thoughts and
和概念
ideas effectively.
所以该怎么做呢 好的
So what is this technique? Well,
这招其实就是
here’s what it is…
用模仿来学习口语
Learning to speak English through imitation.
我说的这个 模仿
When I say imitation,
并不是指跟着母语人士
I’m not talking about repeating after native speakers using the
一模一样的重读一遍来练习发音
exact same words to improve your pronunciation.
我所指的是更进一步的模仿
I’m talking about something a little moreadvanced than that.
这是练习方法
Here’s how it works:
听一段对话 一个故事 或一些演讲
you listen to a conversation, a story, or some kind of speech, and then
然后试着用自己的语言说出来
try to deliver that speech in your own words.
我们来看看实际运用方法
Let’s see this technique in action:
在我小时候
When I was a child
在他小时候
When he was a child
我的父母和其他父母一样 喜欢假装
my parents liked to pretend like many other parents.
他的父母和其他父母一样 喜欢假装
his parents liked to pretend, like many otherparents
圣诞节时 圣诞老人会送礼物给我们
that Santa Claus would bring us presents atChristmas.
他的父母喜欢假装 圣诞节时 圣诞老人会送礼物给他们
His parents liked to pretend that Santa Claus would bring them presents at Christmas.
因此当我和兄弟姐妹们
So when my siblings and I
在圣诞节的早晨醒来时
would wake up on Christmas morning
所以当他和兄弟姐妹们
So when he and his siblings
在圣诞节的早晨醒来时
would wake up on Christmas morning
火炉前会有一堆
there’d be a bunch of presents,
据说来自“圣诞老人”的礼物
from supposedly Santa Claus, sitting in front of the fireplace.
火炉前会有一堆
there’d be a bunch of presents,
据说来自“圣诞老人”的礼物
from supposedly Santa Claus, sitting in front of the fireplace.
就是这样
So that’s how it works.
这是一种方式
But that’s just one way to do it.
还有其他方式
There’re other ways too.
举个例子 除了模仿句子的小部分
For example, instead of imitating small portions
比如 词组和短句
of speech like phrases and short sentences,
也可以模仿更大的部分
you can imitate larger portions of speech.
这个例子中
So in this case,
等一个完整的句子或想法说完后
you wait until the speaker completes a thought or an idea, then pause
再暂停 然后试着用自己的方式复述
and try to express that idea yourself.
还有种方式是听一整段
Another approach is to simply listen to the
然后用自己的方式
whole speech and then try to deliver that
复述一整段
entire speech yourself.
有好几种练习方式
So there are several ways to go about it,
但我建议你们结合使用这些方式
but what I recommend is to combine them all together,
我称之为 由简入繁式模仿
and I call this approach easy-to-hardimitation.
由简入繁式模仿基于渐进训练的概念
Easy-to-hard imitation is based on the conceptof progressive training.
其核心理念是
The idea is that you start
从简单的开始 然后提升难度
with something easy and then increase the difficulty of the activity,
迫使你变得更好
forcing yourself to get better.
一些研究表明这种训练非常有效
A number of studies have found this kind of training to be very effective.
运用这个概念的方式是
Here’s how you can apply this concept:
首先 模仿一段话中更小的部分
start by imitating small portions of speech first
比如词组或短句
like phrases and short sentences,
然后接着模仿一段话中更大的部分
then move on to imitating larger portions of speech
比如长句甚至好几句
like long sentences or even groups of sentences,
最后 试着自己来拆分
and finally, try to deliver the entire speech
整段对话
on your own.
这个技巧带给你很多益处
This technique offers many benefits.
你需要先听句子 再正确地模仿出来
You get to listen and imitate correct English,
这对你学习如何正确地构句是有帮助的
which helps you learn to form sentences properly.
你会学到 不同的成语和措辞
You get to learn idioms, expressions,
以及那些每天都在被用到的
and other speaking patterns that are used in day-to-day
说话方式
conversations.
你学到了语法
you get to learn grammar.
当你模仿别人时
When you imitate other people,
你正通过一种被称为内隐学习的方式
you’re learning grammar through a process called implicit
来学习语法
learning.
这个过程中 你不知不觉就学到了知识
This is the process where the learning happenswithout your awareness.
这也是婴儿和儿童学习母语语法的方式
This is how babies and children learn the grammar rules of their first language.
当模仿时 不要去想语法
When you imitate, you don’t think about grammar.
不会试着去搞懂
You’re not trying to understand why the
为什么这种或那种情况要用现在完成时
present perfect tense is used in this situation or
相反
in that situation. Instead,
你需要专注于交流 理解和表达想法上
you’re focused on communication — onunderstanding and expressing ideas.
你依然在学习语法 但是你却没有意识到
You’re still learning grammar but you’re notaware that it’s happening.
这是一种很不错的学习语法的方式
This is one of the proper ways to learn grammar. OK,
包括这个视频在内的
that concludes this video.
那些可以帮你开始学习的教程
To help you get started,
我都把它们都放在这个循序渐进的教程里
I’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial on this technique.
如果你有兴趣 请点击这里查看教程
If you’re interested, click here to go tothat tutorial.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用模仿来学习口语

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

PeterS

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAU2zx2Ri_M

相关推荐