ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何改善你的发音 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何改善你的发音

How to Improve Your English Pronunciation (The First Thing You Must Do)

在这个视频中
In this video,
你将会学到如何改善你的英语发音
you’re going to learn how to improve your English pronunciation.
并且
And at
在这个视频的结尾
the end of this video,
我会给你提供一个包含有免费的发音训练的网站链接
I’ll give you a link to a webpage that contains free pronunciation exercise.
首先 为什么
First of all, why is it so hard
改善发音对我们来说这么困难呢?
for you and I to improve our English pronunciation? Well,
其中的一个原因是
one of the reasons is
我们不能发出英语中的这些发音
that we can’t make some sounds in English because those
因为我们的母语中并没有这些发音
sounds are not present in our native languages.
所以当我们讲英语时
So when we speak English, we replace those
会用其它一些我们能够发出的声音来代替这些困难的发音
difficult sounds with some other sounds thatwe can make.
那就是为什么我们总是
That’s why we mispronounce words
会念错单词
all the time.
因此 改善我们发音的第一步就是
So the first step to improving your pronunciation
去学会英语中所有的主要的发音
is to learn to pronounce all of the main sounds
并且正确地念出来
in English correctly.
那么 我们应该怎么做呢?
So how do you do that? Well,
其中的一个方法是
one way to do that is
你可以去找一些针对英语中每一个音的发音练习并且勤加练习
to find some pronunciation exercises for each sound in English and just practice.
而当你已经练习过所有的发音后
After you’ve practiced making all the sounds,
你的发音就会很完美
you will have the perfect pronunciation. Now,
我很希望事情会这么简单
I really wish it were that simple
但是并没有
Butit’s not
这样做存在一个问题
There is a problem
那就是在英语中有一些发音与其他发音十分相似
And the problem is the sounds in English are very similar to each others.
为什么这会成为问题呢?
Now why is that a problem? Well…
不同于婴儿
unlike babies,
成年人并没有轻松分辨
adults don’t have the ability to easily distinguish between all
外语中不同发音的能力
the different sounds in a foreign language.
所以当你听到英语中两个不同的发音时
So when you hear two different sounds in English,
如果它们听起来很相似
if those sounds are similar,
你的大脑可能错以为这些发音是相同的
you brain might perceive those sounds as the same.
因此独立地学习各个发音可能会不起作用
That’s why learning to make each sound separatelymay not work.
在过去 我并不能听出这些发音的不同
In the past, I couldn’t hear the differencebetween these sounds.
所以与我而言 一些单词
So to me, the words
像/t∫i:p/与/∫i:p/听起来就是一样的如果我做一个
“cheap” and”sheep” sounded the same. If Idid an exercise teaching how to pronounce
有关于这两个单词的发音的练习 我将会两个都念错
these words, I would mispronounce all of them.
而且我还会认为
And I would believe that I was pronouncing
我正确的念出了这两个单词即使根本没读对
those words correctly even though that wasn’ttrue.
所以改善你的发音会是一个巨大的挑战
And that’s the biggest challenge when it comes to improving your pronunciation.
如果
If you can’t
你不能听出两个发音的不同
hear the difference between two sounds,
你怎么能学会正确的发音呢?
how can you learn to produce each sound correctly?
那么你应该怎么做?幸运的是
So what should you do? Fortunately,
有一个方法可以克服这个问题
there’s a method for overcomingthis problem.
这个方法基于大量的
This method is based on a number
研究调查
of research studies.
这些研究认为 如果你很难区分
These studies suggestthat if you have trouble differentiating between
两个发音或者两个单词
two sounds or two words,
最好的方法就是训练你的大脑去辨认两者之间的不同
the best way to train your brain to recognize the difference is
通过同时听两个单词
to listen to the words at the same time.
当然我的意思并不是“同一时刻”
Imean not exactly at the same time but you
而是你必须听完一个单词后立刻听另一个
listen to one word immediately after the other.
如果你能够同时听那些单词
If you hear those words at the same time,
你更有可能注意到它们的不同之处
you are more likely to notice the difference.
而当你注意到这些不同之后
And after you’ve noticed the difference, you
你就能练习这些单词的发音
can then practice pronouncing those words.
这儿有很多免费的练习适用于这个方法
There are many free pronunciation exercisesthat apply this idea
这些练习将一个发音与另一个发音做对比
These exercises contrast one sound with another.
这种练习大概像这样
And here is what such an exercise might looklike.
这个练习将[æ]音与[ɛ]音做对比
This exercise contrasts the [æ] sound with the [ɛ] sound.
这种有三个关键的好处:首先
This kind of exercise has three key benefits: Firstly,
它使你意识到
it makes you aware that the words
各组单词的发音是不同的其次
in each pair are pronounced differently. Secondly,
在这种练习里
in an exercise like this,
制作者发音时倾向于使差异更明显
the presenter tends to exaggerate when pronouncing words,
以便于我们能更容易听出其中的区别
making it even easier to hear the differences.
最后 因为相似的单词被比较着展示在一起
And lastly, since similar words are presented together for comparison,
这样可以减少
it reduces the tendency
非母语者将不同的单词念成一个音的倾向
for a non-native speaker to pronounce two different words the same way.
现在 你也许想知道 这样真的有效吗?
Now you might be wondering, does this reallywork?
答案是肯定的
And the answer is yes.
我自己用这个方法
I used this method myself
去改善我的发音
to improve my pronunciation.
在我开始使用这个方法之前
Before I began applying this method,
我念错了很多单词
I mispronounced a lot of words.
这儿有一些例子
And here are some examples.
看这组单词
Look at these word pairs.
每一组的各个单词
The words in each
它们的发音都是不同的
pair are pronounced differently.
但是我以前会发相同的音
But I usedto pronounce them the same way.
因此有的时候
So sometimes
我会说出一些令人哭笑不得的话
I would say something confusing.
但是幸亏有这个方法
But thanks to this method,
我已经能修正大部分错误
I was able to fix most of
并且现在我的发音变得更标准了好的
the mistakes and now my pronunciation is muchbetter. Alright,
现在是时候改善你的发音了
now it’s time for you to improveyour pronunciation.
我已经创立了一个资源网页
I’ve created a resource page
它包括针对英语中所有令人费解的发音的练习
that includes exercises for all the confusingsounds in English.
只需要点击这里
Just click here to go to
来打开页面
that page.
如果你想要更多类似的有用的内容
And if you want more useful content like this,
订阅这个频道并且点击下面的“喜欢”按钮
subscribe to this channel and click the Like button.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

还在为你的发音不标还而烦恼吗?一个简单的方法,让你的问题迎刃而解

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l-fo-d0gt8

相关推荐