ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

精进素描技巧:特征轮廓 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

精进素描技巧:特征轮廓

How to Improve Your Drawings: An Outline With Character

美艺技巧
您好我的朋友 欢迎再次来到周二教室
Hello my friends and welcometo another Tuesday of tutorial!
我是莱昂纳多
I am Leonardo Pereznieto
今天我想教给你们一些简单的小窍门
and today I will want to give you some simple tips,
来让你所画线条的质量帮助你
so that the quality of your line helps you
明确光线照射和物体大小
define the lighting and the volume of the objects,
这样让你的作品看上去更精美
and in this way that your art becomes richer.
我们开始轻轻地描摹出头和脖子
We begin by lightly sketching the head and the neck,
我们要画一个坐着的身影
we will do a sitting figure
的背面
seen from the back.
这次我们要特别关注你作画的力度和痕迹
This time we will pay especial attention on your stroke, on your mark.
尽量让你的线条平滑 一气呵成
Try to make your lines smoothand in one go.
避免重复描摹或潦草的线条
Avoid double or scratchy lines.
如你所见
As you see,
我描摹时基本用的力度一样大
I am doing the sketch pretty much in the same intensity
都相当轻
which is fairly light.
这个过程中我们可以根据需要做任何修改
At this stage we make any corrections as needed,
比如腿
like on the leg
以及脖子的位置
and the position of the neck.
这样就好多了
That’s better!
当我对草图满意后
Once I am happy with the sketch,
我将再进一步加重一些线条
I go back and give more intensity to some lines.
光线从左上方打过来
The light is coming from the top left
因此绘画所有对着左上方的表面时
so all the surfaces that are facing the top left,
线条都要轻地多
will be a lot lighter
画背光处的表面时 线条则需加重力度
and as they turn away from the light they will be darker and darker.
所以我们让腿上半部分的线条轻些
So we leave the upper part of the legs light,
但画下方线条时更重些
but the lower we make it darker.
我们也可以把这些线条画得更重更宽
The line can be darker and wider as well.
而面光部分的线条则可以更轻更细
While the ones in the light will be lighter and thinner,
有时我们甚至可以去掉这些线条
so much that sometimes we can even lose them.
步骤完成到这
All the way down here,
这里不仅是离光更远的地方
it is not only the farther place from the light
它还是人坐下时与地面的贴合处
but also, it is where the body rests on the ground.
这是一个重点部位 它是最暗的部位
There, we may have an accent, that is the darkest spot.
你明白我们
Can you see how we
怎样仅靠画轮廓就可以初步表现出
start having some indication of the lighting
光照的感觉和物体的大小了吗?
and the volume, just by doing the outline?
我认为这真的是个很棒的技巧
I think this is a really
大部分艺术家都不知道
great technique that most artists do not know
也不会去使用的
or do not apply.
我再把这个重点部位加重一点儿
I reinforce just a little bit more on this accent
并且考虑到细节
and then as a detail
让我们再画上脊椎
let’s also place the backbone.
非常轻地 象征性地画一下
Very lightly so, just an indication.
清晰的线条非常重要
So, it is very important that you have clean lines,
不要太潦草
not scratchy,
而且你得表现出不同线条的浓度和暗度
and that you vary the thickness and darkness of them
来丰富你的画面
to make your drawings richer.
很好 完成了!
Very good.It´s ready!
如果你喜欢这个视频 请点个赞
If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE!
让我知道你对这个技巧的看法
let me know what do you think of this technique
并订阅关注《美艺技巧》
and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.
那么我们下个周二见
And I will see you on Tuesday
英文字幕由Grethel Trejo制作
Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

^_^简单易懂的素描小技巧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

千寻1997

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-ek-AmNuA

相关推荐