ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

几个小动作帮你矫正不良体态 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

几个小动作帮你矫正不良体态

How to Improve Bad Posture & Look Tall - Exercises & Causes | Joanna Soh

NETWORK by Joanna SoH.
欢迎收看Joanna SoH的节目
Workout to improve bad posture.
通过锻炼矫正不良姿势
Can you identify yourself with one of these postures?
你可以辨认出你是以上哪种体态吗?
Nowadays, our lifestyles are causing us to have really bad posture
如今的生活方式导致我们多少都存在些不良体态的问题
from posting habits such as slouching,
比如喜欢低头垂肩
sitting in front of the computer for an extended period of time,
在电脑前久坐
constantly texting and looking down at your phone,
一直发信息 低头看手机
carrying really heavy bags,
背很重的包
or ladies, wearing high heels 24/7.
还有女士们一直穿着高跟鞋
When our spine is positioned in an unnatural alignment,
当我们的脊椎非自然弯曲时
the curves are exaggerated
这种弯曲会被放大
which can be due to tight or weak muscles
这可能是因为肌肉紧张或无力
resulting in bad posture.
导致的不良体态
uncorrected posture, over time,
不矫正不良体态的话
can lead to chronicle pains
可能会导致慢性疼痛
A good posture is when you hold your body upright,
良好的体态是 当你保持身体直立时
where the least strain is placed on the supporting muscles and ligaments during movement.
活动中对支撑肌肉和韧带施加压力最小的体态
It is extremely important to have good posture.
保持良好的体态是非常重要的
When you have proper posture,
拥有良好的体态将帮助你
it improves bodily alignment,
改善脊椎排列状态
eliminates back or neck pain,
消除背部或颈部的疼痛感
improves circulation, digestion, breathing,
促进代谢循环 增强消化和呼吸功能
makes you look taller and also makes you look and feel confident.
让你看起来更高挑 给人的感觉更自信
So let’s talk about the four common types of bad postures
现在我们来说一下四种典型的不良体态
and how you can change it.
以及如何修复
Lumbar lordosis.
腰椎前凸
Your lower back curves inwards more than it would naturally do.
相比于正常状态 下背部向内部弯曲
There’s an imbalance between the muscles surrounding the pelvic bone.
并且骨盆周边肌肉之间存在不平衡
This can be caused by sitting too much and not stretching
这可能是由于久坐且没有伸展放松髋屈肌所致
which shortens the hip flexors.
导致髋关节屈肌缩短
So what we’re trying to fix is the tight hip flexor,
所以我们应改善紧绷的髋屈肌
weak core muscles and weak glute muscles.
无力的主要肌肉 以及臀部肌肉的状态
Here are the exercises you can do.
你可以做这些训练动作来改善
1. Hip flexor stretch.
一 伸展髋屈肌
Place the left knee on the floor directly under the left hip.
左膝触地 垂直于左臀下方
And the right foot in front of the right hip
右脚放在右臀正前方
in a 90 degree angle.
形成90度直角
Then lean forward into your right hip
然后向右臀的方向倾斜
and you will feel the stretch on the left hip flexor.
你就会感受到左侧髋关节屈肌的拉伸
Hold for 30 to 45 seconds and change side.
保持姿势30到45秒 然后换一侧
Repeat for a total of three to four rounds.
重复练习三至四次
2. Knee to chest stretch.
二 膝盖到胸部的拉伸
Lie flat on your back
平躺在地上
and bring both knees close to your chest.
将双膝靠近胸部
You will feel the stretch on your lower back, hamstrings and glutes.
感受下背部 腿筋和臀肌的拉伸
3. Cat-cow stretch.
三 猫-牛伸展式
Start on all fours in a neutral position,
四肢着地处在垫子中间位置
back flat and abs engaged.
保持背部平坦 腹部收紧
On the exhale, round your spine up towards to the ceiling,
呼气时 向天花板方向弯曲你的脊柱
tuck your chin towards your chest,
将下巴埋进胸部位置
releasing the tension from the neck.
来释放颈部的压力
On the inhale, arch your back,
吸气时 拱起背部
lift your head and tailbone up towards the sky.
抬头的同时尾椎骨也向上翘
This helps to release the tension from the hips and back.
这有助于缓解臀部和背部的肌肉紧绷
4. Hip bridge.
四 臀桥
Lie with your back and both feet flat on the floor.
平躺并将双脚平放于地面
Slowly draw your abdominals up toward the ceiling,
慢慢将腹部向天花板方向伸展
squeezing your glutes right at the top for five seconds.
收紧臀部达最高处保持至少5秒
Release back to stop the position and repeat.
通过放下臀部来停止动作然后重复
This exercise will strengthen the glute muscles
这种锻炼能加强臀部肌肉
and to release tension from the lower back.
以及缓解下背部的肌肉紧张
5.Another basic exercise to perform is abdominal crunches
五 另一项常规锻炼就是仰卧起坐
which will help to strengthen the core muscles.
这有助于增强核心肌肉
Lie on your back with both feet flat on the floor.
平躺在地面上 双脚平放于地面
Slowly crunch up by lifting your shoulders off the floor.
慢慢地抬起肩膀离开地面
Hold for two seconds.
坚持两秒钟
Low youself back down and repeat.
落下并重复步骤
Thoracic kyphosis or hunched back.
胸椎后凸畸形 即驼背
You have rounded shoulders.
你的肩膀是圆的
The joints of your collarbone and breastbone are unstable.
锁骨与胸骨的关节不稳定
In order to stabilize this joints,
为了稳固这些关节
your body recruits the pectoris muscles by bringing the shoulders forward.
胸肌过度紧张导致肩膀向前倾
When your shoulders are constantly pulled forward,
当你的肩膀一直保持着前倾动作
the muscles in your back become lengthened and weak.
你的后背肌肉会被拉长并且变弱
And your chest muscles are tight.
而你的胸部肌肉又很紧张
This can be caused by sitting with a bad posture
这可能是由坐姿不当造成的
or hunched over a computer for an extended period of time.
也可能是在电脑前长时间驼着背造成的
The first exercise is simply to be aware and correct your posture
首先应该做的就是有意识地矫正你的姿势
by drawing both shoulders down
通过沉肩
and bringing them back to open up your chest.
从而扩张你的胸部
This is the neutral position you should be in.
这才应该是最自然的姿势
Next exercise, chest open.
二 扩张胸部
To stretch your chest,
拉伸你的胸部
place both hands at the back of your head.
将双手置于脑袋后边
Squeeze your shoulder blades together to create tension
挤压你的肩胛骨
in the upper back and shoulders
让上背部和肩膀感受压力
while opening up at the chest.
同时扩张胸部
Hold this position for 10 seconds.
保持这个姿势10秒钟
Release and repeat five times.
放松然后重复五次
You can even do this while sitting at your desk.
即使坐在办公桌前你也可以做这个动作
3. Bird dog.
三 鸟狗式
Start on all fours in a neutral position,
在垫子中间四肢着地
keeping your back flat and pelvis still.
保持背部平坦 骨盆不动
Reach your right arm forward and left leg back.
右臂向前伸展 左腿则向后伸展
Don’t let your hips rock or your lower back arch.
保持臀部不动 腰部不要弯曲
So really prove your abs in.
收紧腹部肌肉
Hold for five seconds,
坚持5秒钟
return to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
回到初始姿势 以相反方向重复
Complete ten reps on each side.
左右都重复完成十次
4. Superman.
四 超人式
Start by lying on your belly,
首先 腹部贴地
face down, arms extended forward.
脸朝下 手臂向前伸展
Lift your arms, shoulders and legs few inches off the floor.
举起手臂 肩膀和腿脱离地面几英寸
Squeeze your gluts, lower back and bend your elbows
收缩臀部 下背部 胳膊弯曲
to bring your arms back, to squeeze the mid back.
手臂放下 收缩中间背部
Hold for two seconds.
坚持两秒钟
Return to starting position and repeat for at least ten reps.
回到初始姿势 重复这个动作至少10次
This exercise will strengthen the glutes and back muscles.
这个动作会增强臀肌和背部肌肉的力量
Dart beats again start by lying on your belly face down
腹部贴合地面 面部朝下
arms by side with the palms facing up.
手臂置于两侧 掌心朝上
Engage your glutes and lower back muscles to
用臀部和下背部肌肉
lift your upper body and legs few inches off the floor.
抬起你的上半身并且保持双腿离地几英寸
Exhale and pulse for 10 beats and repeats.
呼吸拍打 重复10次
Cobra.
眼镜蛇式
Start face down and place your hands close to your chest,
面部朝下 将双手置于胸部下方
elbows pointed back,
肘部朝内
push up to lift your chest off the ground.
撑起胸部脱离地面
Look up and feel the stretch on your lower back,
眼睛向上看 感受下背部的拉伸
hold for ten counts,
坚持10秒
return to the starting position,
再回到初始姿势
and repeat for another three more times.
再重复三次
Forward head.
头部前倾
Your head position is protruding forward ahead of your shoulders.
你的头部相对于肩部更为突出
If you were to lean against the wall,
如果你靠墙站立的话
the back of your head does not touch at the wall.
你的后脑勺碰不到墙壁
This is very common in people who sit in front of the computer
这对于长期坐在电脑前的人来说
for most of the day.
很常见
If if left untreated, this can cause tension,
如果不治疗的话 会导致
stiffness or pain in your neck, shoulders and back.
脖子 肩膀和背部肌肉紧绷 僵硬 或者疼痛
To make matters worse,
更糟糕的是
it can also lead to migraine,
它还会导致偏头痛
jaw pain and arthritis in the cervical spine.
下颌疼痛和颈椎关节炎
So what we’re trying to fix is the weak front neck muscles.
所以我们要试图去修复无力的颈部前肌
And the short side and strained back neck muscles.
紧张的后颈肌
The exercises you can do are chin tucks.
你可以做些下颌后缩锻炼
Simply draw your chin in towards your neck,
很简单 只需将下颌向脖子收缩
hold that position for 10 seconds,
保持那个姿势十秒钟
release and repeat.
恢复原状 然后重复
Next,
下一步
head stretch.
头部伸展
Use your hands to gently stretch your neck,
用手慢慢地推动你的颈部
up, down and sideways.
向上 向下 向两侧
Hold each position for at least 5 seconds.
保持每种姿势至少五秒
Repeat 3 to 4 rounds.
重复三到四次
And this will help to release the tension on the neck.
这有助于舒缓颈部肌肉紧张
3. Head with shoulder rotation.
三 头部跟着肩膀旋转
A neutral position place both arms by the side of your head.
身体摆正后两个胳膊放在头部两侧
Gently rotate the neck and show this to one side,
慢慢地旋转颈部然后转向一边
and feel the slight squeeze on your upper back and show this.
感受你背部轻微的挤压感 然后这么做
Release to the center,
放松使身体回正
and repeat on the other side,
重复另一边的动作
and the final workout is to show the blade squeeze.
最后一个动作是转动肩周
Move your shoulders forward,
肩膀向前转动
up and back in a circular motion,
按顺时针 逆时针方向画圈转动
and squeeze your shoulder blades for two seconds.
挤压你的肩胛两分钟
Complete 10 reps.
完成10个来回
This exercise will help to strengthen the upper back muscles
这项锻炼有助于增强背部的肌肉
to support your neck.
来支撑颈部
Sway back.
向后摇摆
You have a slight rounding of the shoulders,
你有点圆肩
an extended neck and a flattened lower back.
颈部向前凸 背部扁平
Your pelvis and hips are pushed in front of the line of your shoulders.
从侧面来看 你的骨盆和臀部超过了肩膀
So what we’re trying to fix and strengthen are the weak abdominal muscles.
所以我们需要来修复加强无力的腹肌
Weak hip flexors.
无力的髋部屈肌
Tight hamstrings and back muscles
紧绷的腿筋和背部肌肉
and the shot and tight chest muscles.
短缩并紧绷的胸部肌肉
The exercises to do our hamstring stretch.
这项锻炼旨在拉伸腘绳肌
Lie down on the floor, face up,
躺在地上 面朝上
with the knees bent and feet flat.
贴地的那只脚平贴地面 膝盖弯曲
Straighten one leg and gently pull your leg towards you
拉伸你的另一只腿 轻轻地把你的腿拉向身体
while keeping both hips on the floor.
同时保持臀部贴地
Hold the back of your leg or your calf.
抓住你的腿后部或者小腿
Hold the stretch for at least 10 seconds.
保持拉伸姿势至少十秒
Release and repeat on the other side.
放松 换另一边
For a deeper hamstring stretch,
可以用毛巾
use a towel.
来帮助做的更深
Next,
下一步
chest stretch.
胸部扩展运动
Stand tall, extend both arms out to your side with your thumbs facing up.
笔直站立 伸开双臂 大拇指朝上
Draw your shoulder blades together to squeeze the upper back muscles.
拉近肩胛骨 挤压背部的肌肉
And at the same time,
同时
you will feel the deep stretch on your chest muscles.
你能感受到你胸部肌肉强烈的拉伸感
Hold for at least 10.
保持姿势至少十秒钟
Release and repeat.
放松 再重复
Hip bridge.
臀桥
lie with your back and both feet flat on the floor.
背部着地 脚平放在地面上
Slowly draw your abdominal muscles up towards the ceiling.
慢慢地把你腹部肌肉向上拉
Squeezing your glutes right at the top for five seconds.
挤压臀大肌 在最高点停留五秒钟
Release back to the starting position and repeat.
放松 回到最开始的姿势 重复动作
This exercise will strengthen the glute muscles,
这项锻炼可以增强臀大肌
and to release tension from the lower back.
缓解下背部的肌肉紧绷
Plank.
平板支撑
Keep your elbows bent at 90 degrees.
使你的胳膊肘弯曲成90度
Directly beneath your shoulders.
大臂在肩膀正下方
And get your core muscles to keep your body in a straight line
绷紧核心肌 从头到脚
from your head to your feet.
身体处于一条直线
Hold this position as long as you can.
保持这个姿势越久越好
Planking helps to develop strength in the core shoulders,
平板支撑有助于增强核心肌 肩膀
arms and gluts
胳膊和臀部
which will have to improve your posture.
这能帮助你矫正你的不良体态
And the final workout you should all do is Child’s pose.
最后一个矫正动作是婴儿式
Start in a kneeling position.
以跪着的姿势开始
Push your butt back to lower your body into a child’s pose.
保持婴儿式 把臀部往后推至低于身体高度
With your arms stretched forward.
同时胳膊向前伸展
Draw your chest as close to the floor as possible
让胸部尽可能地贴近地面
to really stretch the entire back out.
以真正达到伸展整个背部的目的
All these exercises might feel or seem strange to begin with.
一开始做这些动作时可能略有不适
But perform them on a daily basis and over time,
但是把它们当做常规锻炼并且坚持一段时间
you will notice that your posture was started to improve.
你会发现你的体态得到了改善
What are the bad postures or habits
你能辨别出自己有哪种
can you identify yourself with?
不良体态或者习惯吗?
Let me know in the comments below.
请在下面的评论中告诉我
Like this video and share this knowledge,
如果喜欢这个视频 请转发分享
subscribe to my youtube channel for more workout videos and fitness tips.
订阅我的频道 获得更多的视频和健身建议
Turn on your notification button to get notified
打开你的通知键以方便获取
every time I upload a new video.
我的最新视频吧
All the best.
祝你一切顺利

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

几个简单的小动作,在家也可以做,有效帮助你矫正不良体态。

听录译者

ABC

翻译译者

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JxvkeFQ78

相关推荐