ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何打动你的老板(升职) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何打动你的老板(升职)

How to Impress Your Boss (& Get Promoted)

makeitbigtraining.com
makeitbigtraining.com
欢迎来到makeitbigtraining.com
Welcome to makeitbigtraining.com.
我是斯图·海耶斯
I’m Stu Hayes.
最近我们在谈论
Now, recently we were talking about
对于尤其是你老板的了解
the understanding of your boss in particular,
并把他们当作你的主要客户
and regarding them as your key customer.
当你这样做的时候
Now, one of the key things
你得明白一件重要的事情
that you want to get your head around when you’re doing this,
就像对待其他客户一样
is, just like any other customer,
试着找出是什么让你老板愁得晚上睡不着觉
trying to find out what it is thatis keeping your boss up at night.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about here.
我不是在说因为他们晚睡
I’m not talking about because they’re out late.
我说的是他们有烦心的事情
I’m talking about because they’re worried about something.
是什么让他们凌晨两三点就醒了
What is it that wakes them up at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning,
让他们在睡眠时间里
and keeps them awake for 2 or 3 or 4 hours of time
三四个小时都睡不着觉?
over their life of their sleep?
如果你和我一样
Now, I’m sure if you’re like me,
你肯定也经历过同样的事情
you have probably experienced the same thing yourself.
现在我可以告诉你 作为一个老板 一名CEO
Now I can tell you, as a boss, as a CEO,
这事儿常发生
it’s something that happens all the time.
如果你能找出是什么让他们晚上睡不着觉
If you can find out what it is that’s keeping them up at night,
你就可以开始想解决问题的办法了
and you can start to think about ways of fixing that problem.
[口哨声]
[Whistle]
你要把你的生涯放在第一位
You’re going to set your career on fire.
他们甚至不知道你是为什么或如何知道这件事
And they won’t even know why or how you’re knowing this thing,
或得到这类信息的
or getting this sort of information,
又或者一开始就把事情做对
or doing the right things in the first place.
你的老板是你的顾客
Your boss is your customer.
对于所有的客户而言
And with all customers, you need to understand
你需要知道他们最重要的东西是什么
what it is that’s their most major,
他们最大的痛点是什么
their most significant pain point.
我可以告诉你
And nine times in ten I can tell you,
十有八九我就是因为这睡不着觉的
it’s the thing that’s keeping me up at night.
帮自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor.
今天开始想一下
Start thinking about this today.
问一些问题
Ask the questions.
你可能和你的老板没交情
You may not have a relationship with your boss
你可以直接走进来说
where you can just walk in and say,
“嘿 我只是想知道
“hey, just was wondering
你这些天愁什么愁的睡不着觉”
what’s keeping you up at night these days?”
这么做可能不太好
That might not go down so well.
也许……你是不一样的
Maybe… maybe you’re different.
也许你不能问那种问题
Maybe you can’t ask that question.
不管怎样 找出答案
Either way, find out the answer,
开始为你的职业生涯推波助澜吧
and start putting some serious fuel into your career.
我是斯图·海耶斯
I’m Stu Hayes.
这里是makeitbigtraining.com
And this has been makeitbigtraining.com.
makeitbigtraining.com
makeitbigtraining.com

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何打动你的老板(升职)

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RbGO9XAj94

相关推荐