未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

派对小贴士

How to Host a Party!

这个视频由Skillshare分享给大家
This episode is brought to you by Skillshare,
Skillshare是个拥有超过16000种包括设计 摄影等
an online learning community with more than 16,000 classes in design,
在线课程的学习社区
photography, and more.
[导入音乐]
[♪♩INTRO]
[柔和的派对音乐]
[♪♩MUTED PARTY MUSIC]
嗨!大家好!
HI! HOW’S IT GOING?
不错的派对 是不是?
GREAT PARTY, RIGHT?
对年轻人来说 举办个派对确实很容易
In your younger years, throwing a party… it can be really easy.
大学生的派对上 只需要廉价啤酒
College-aged party-goers don’t often need more than cheap beer
和响亮的音乐
and loud music.
我喜欢精致一点的 我还会需要明星大乱斗
I had sophisticated tastes, I also wanted some Super Smash Brothers.
但作为一个成年人
But as an adult,
或许你想升级一下
maybe you would like to step up your game
有正当理由时举办一个难忘的晚会
and throw a soiree that’s memorable for the right reasons.
下面是一些派对举办老手提供的小贴士
Here are some completely unscientific
它们完全不符合科学 但简单易行
but totally handy Party Pro Tips from a party pro.
小贴士1:制定晚会时间表
TIP 1: Schedule your shindig!
决定你要邀请谁
Decide who you’d like to invite,
询问他们在接下来的两 三周里
and ask your friends what time works best for them
什么时间更合理
in the next couple three weeks, maybe?
你不需要拼命地
You don’t need to bend over backwards to
让你认识的每个人都能来
make sure that every single person you know can come,
那或许根本不可能
that would probably be impossible,
但你可以在其他重大节日再邀请他们
but you can try to accommodate other big events.
小贴士2:让你的邻居知道
TIP 2: Maybe let your neighbors know that
你要举办派对
you’re having some people over for a get-together,
并且向他们保证你会减小噪音
and assure them you’ll try to keep the noise down
如果他是个喜欢安静的邻居
if it’s a quiet neighborhood.
如果你有会打电话给警察
If you have the kind of neighbors
投诉噪音大的邻居
who will call the cops with a noise complaint, and
并且你想要热闹的 长时间的派对
you’re thinking of going long and going loud,
或许要在别的地方举行晚会了
maybe host the party somewhere else.
和经常打扰聚会的警察好好谈谈
Talking to cops always ruins parties.
在别的地方办派对会非常有趣 像是
It can be real fun to have a party in, like,
一些可以租到的不可思议的地方
some weird space that you actually rent
并且我知道这花费不少
I know that that costs money,
但人们会对我找到的地方感到兴奋
but people will be kind of excited about it I have found.
如果你一定要用你的屋子
But if you do use your house,
小贴士3:打扫房子
Tip 3: clean your house.
这好像有点违背常理
This might seem a little counterintuitive
因为也许你的房子将会
because probably your house will get a little
在派对中变得混乱
destroyed while the party is happening
但打扰一下也不错 并且还有
but it’s a nice thing to do, and also,
如果他们看到你在意自己的家
guests will generally behave better
客人也会注意自己的行为
if they see that you care about your home.
小贴士4:计划一下你想在派对上喝什么饮料
TIP 4: Plan what kind of beverages you’d like to serve at your party.
摆放啤酒 红酒 烈性酒
Having a mix of beer, wine, hard alcohol,
和一些无酒精的饮料来选择
and some non-alcoholic beverage options
通常会确保所有人都有自己喜欢的
usually ensures that there’s something everyone will like.
哪怕所有客人都要一醉方休
Even if all your guests are totally down to booze it up,
有无酒精饮料也是有好处的 所以事实上你就不会
it’s good to have non-alcoholic options so you can actually,
像是 用来解酒
like, hydrate without getting more drunk.
小贴士5:BYOB不代表“带上你自己的东西来的派对”
TIP 5: “BYOB” does not stand for “Bring your own party.”
不要指望客人提供所有你在聚会上要用的东西
Don’t expect your guests to supply everything you need for the party,
即使你希望他们会帮忙做这些 但是
even if you are hoping that they’ll help out with it, though,
有时聚会结束后会留下一堆啤酒给我
I have sometimes ended up with too much beer.
就是 我会买很多啤酒并且他们会带来很多啤酒
Like, I’ll have a lot of beer and a lot of beer gets brought,
然后我会想:”这些玩意儿咋整?”
and then I’m like:”what am I going to do with all of this?”
这是个不小的问题
It’s a good problem to have.
小贴士6:只有一个词”食物”
TIP 6: One word: FOOD.
每个派对都至少需要一些随手可得的小零食
Every party needs at least some snacks on hand,
特别是要喝酒的派对
especially if people are going to be drinking alcohol.
小零食也能给客人找点事做
Snacking also gives people something to do
要不只能到处杵着
besides just awkwardly standing around.
如果你不会做也没关系 有薯条和蘸料就好
It doesn’t matter if you’re not a cook, just… chips and dip.
每个人都喜欢薯条配酱料 对吧?
Everybody loves chips and dip, right?
我认为
I think?
小贴士7:即使你觉得没有人会准点来
TIP 7: Even if you don’t think people will show up on time,
还是确保你的聚会准时开始 以防万一
make sure that your party is ready to start on time just in case.
你永远不会知道一卡车的人准备
You never know when a carload of people are going to show up
在晚上8点准时出现在你家 而你才刚洗完澡
at exactly 8 p.m. and you’re just getting out of the shower.
小贴士8:在你不用摆弄的设备上
TIP 8: Play some upbeat music on a device
放点激情的音乐
that you don’t have to fiddle with.
你唱片集的歌曲可能很酷
Your record collection might be very cool,
但如果你每二十分钟就去捣鼓唱片
but it’s hard to host a party
这样很难保持派对的氛围
if you have to keep flipping your vinyl every 20 minutes.
如果你有Spotify或者Pandora播放器的话
If you have one, try setting up your stereo or Bluetooth speaker
试着通过设置立体声系统或者蓝牙连接它们
with a Spotify or Pandora playlist.
小贴士9:客人一进门
TIP 9: As soon as people walk in the door,
告诉他们在哪放衣服和鞋
show them where to put their shoes and their coat.
第一批客人进门后
After your first guests have settled in,
让他们有事情做很重要
it’s kind of important to give them something to do,
特别是第一位客人来的时候
especially if they’re the first people there.
我是这样做的:我会准备 像是
This is what I do: I have, like,
对每个派对的签名鸡尾酒
a signature cocktail for every party
并且我自己不做
and I don’t make it myself,
我让第一位客人为我做鸡尾酒
I get the first guests who arrive to make the cocktail for me.
给他们一些事情做
Gives them something to do,
并且我不必做鸡尾酒
and also I don’t have to make the cocktail.
最后 小贴士10:如果某种灾难来袭
And finally, TIP 10: If some kind of disaster strikes,
不管怎样 不要害怕
which it may, don’t freak out.
可能是厕所堵住了
Maybe a toilet clogged,
也可能是狗狗在客厅到处乱跑
maybe the dog threw up all over the living room.
一笑置之就好 让朋友帮忙处理
Just chill, laugh, ask yourfriends to help,
让派对得以继续
and let the party continue.
有时 最好的派对就是
Sometimes, the best parties are the ones
大家齐心协力去解决一个难题
where everyone has to band together to help fix a problem.
除非这个难题是火灾
Unless the problem is a fire.
万一火灾发生 注意疏散
Evacuate in case of fire.
这就是…小贴士11
That is… tip number 11.
如果没人着火 放松下吧
If nobody is on fire, relax.
你在举办派对
You’re throwing a party.
干杯!
Cheers!
感谢参加派对!
Thanks for joining the party!
如果你有派对小贴士 在评论处留言吧
If you have party tips, let us know in the comments.
如果你想通过Rachel和我知道更多关于大人的事
And if you want to learn more about adulting with Rachel and me,
你可以来youtube.com/learnhowtoadult
you can do that at youtube.com/learnhowtoadult.
如果你想要更多举办派对的建议
If you want more tips for hosting a party
或者只是不相信我的个人的派对品味
or just don’t trust my personal party tastes,
你可以看一些我们在Skillshare上的教程
you should check out some of the tutorials we found on Skillshare
有很多关于举办主题舞会的视频
There are plenty of videos for hosting themed shindigs,
比如艺术派对 版画派对
like art parties and printmaking parties,
和制作桌旗或者派对爱好的教程
and tutorials for making center pieces or party favors.
这个广受欢迎的课程会教你如何设计手写请柬
This popular class shows you how to design hand-lettered invitations.
如果你的派对达不到预期效果 至少你有很酷的请柬
If your seven-layer doesn’t live up to its hype, at least you had cool invitations.
Skillshare上面有很多
There are dozens of lessons on Skillshare
会帮你举办难忘派对的教程 去看看吧
that will help you throw a memorable party, so go take a look.
前500名点击下方链接的用户
The first 500 users to click the link in the description
会获得这个频道免费体验两个月的机会
will support this channel AND get a free 2-month trial.
Skillshare上有超过16000多种关于设计
Skillshare has over 16,000 classes in design,
摄影 还有别的 让你无论何时何地
photography, and more, making it easy to learn a variety of skills
都能轻松掌握技能
and trades anywhere, anytime.
如果我想 我也可以上传我个人的派对教程
I could even upload my own party-themed tutorial if I want to do,
但是我更想保密 因为里面有我销魂的舞姿
but I’d rather keep the secrets of my amazing dance moves to myself.
要是我在说话呢?
But what if I’m talking?
在我说话时你能听到吗?
Can you hear it when I’m talking?
我说得声音太大了!你可以只是放…
‘Cause I’m so loud! You can just put the…
控制减小声音的东西是什么来着?
What’s the thing that limits the low noise?
[关闭相机]音量键
[Off-Camera] The noise gate.
对 音量键
Yeah, noise gate.
每个人都喜欢薯条配酱料 对吗?
Everybody loves chips and dip, right?
我觉得
I think?
世上没有绝对的事
Absolutes are always incorrect.
但我就是这么认为-得了吧!
But I do think that—come on!
我去过那些派对并且我觉得:
I’ve been to those parties and I’m like:
它不是…
This is not—
它不是这样的
This is not how it works.
布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
Britney Spears.
那些在电影中借用的镜头…
Those outtakes in movies
当他们去掉背景音乐然后每个人看起来…
when they have taken the music back out and everybody’s just like…
慢吞吞 慢吞吞 慢吞吞…
Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle…
-我们很擅长办派对
[Caitlin] We’re really good at parties.
[笑声]
[LAUGHTER]
非常棒 好的
So good.OK
-你能做手撑倒立吗
[Caitlin to Nick] Can you do a handstand?
-不会
[Nick] No.
[笑声]
[LAUGHTER]
对的 气球
Yeah. Balloon.
太美了![关闭相机声]
[Off-Camera] That was beautiful.
-我感觉我们在诸如《救命下课铃》的什么的场景里
[Caitlin] I feel like we’re in an episode of Saved by the Bell or something
[笑声]
[LAUGHTER]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

举办派对需要注意什么问题呢?我们给了你一些别样的建议哟

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Kristen

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxXzEkwz0qM

相关推荐